10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set in a 19th-century characteristic country house, Maison Metcalf is located in Parcoul, a 3-minute drive from La Roche Chalais. The Bed & Breakfast offers free WiFi and a garden with a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, as well as free private parking on site.At Maison Metcalf, guests can enjoy high ceilings, exposed oak beams and period fireplaces. A shared lounge is also available.There is a dining area with a toaster and coffee/tea making facilities. A continental breakfast consisting of baguettes, pastries, homemade jams, fruit juice, tea and coffee, yogurts, brioche, cereals and fruit is served daily.Saint-Émilion is 22 mi from Maison Metcalf, while Libourne is 22 mi from the property. Saint-Aigulin Train Station is located 3.1 mi away and Chalais Station is 6.2 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Bellevue
This 17th-century chateau is set on a private estate in countryside of the Poitou-Charentes region, and features a heated outdoor swimming pool. Château de Bellevue offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi access.Each room features a view of the park and includes a seating area, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guests also have access to a games room with table tennis and table football, as well as a washing machine and ironing facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily, while tea and coffee making facilities are available in your room.Château de Bellevue – Bellavista is located 31 mi from Saint-Emilion and 43 mi from Cognac. You can visit the region’s countryside and there is a local market 3.1 mi from the property. Facilities for bikers such as a closed garage and a clothes drying room are available.
- The hostess was friendly, informative and welcoming. We had a very long journey arriving after usual check in but our hostess was as charming as she was understanding
- A beautiful place to stay and wish we could have stayed longer. Situated in lovely peaceful grounds with great views. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Would love to go back sometime.
- Stunning scenery lovely area great hosts wonderful rooms very clean fantastic room value for money
- Hosts were attentive without being a nuisance. Pool a wonderful feature.
- Superb environment lovely room & decoration…. one not too miss
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Fleurs des Champs
Les Fleurs des Champs is an environmentally friendly house located in Saint-Martin-d’Ary, just 14 mi from Courtras. It offers an organic breakfast including homemade cakes, which can be enjoyed on the terrace.The rooms at Les Fleurs des Champs are contemporary style and decorated using antique-style furniture. They all have free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom with a shower.Local restaurants can be found just 1.2 mi away and free private parking is provided on site. Other local activities include visiting the vineyards at Saint-Emilion, which are 27 mi away.
Francine was very friendly and welcoming.
Lovely terrace to sit out on
Arranged excellent meal for us in local restaurant
- Fantastic find, beautifully decorated, comfortable bed and the most satisfying breakfast with home made jams, fruit fresh from the garden, croissants, fresh bread and piping hot coffee served on the terrace.
- Michel was very welcoming and his home is immaculate yet relaxing. Beautifully presented breakfast.
+ Everything was fresh and clean
+ Very good breakfast
+ Free parking
+ Good WiFi
+ Quiet surroundings; also quiet inside.
- Very clean. The staff was very polite. The breakfast was 4 stars. The room temperature was perfect.
- Francine was very friendly and welcoming.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Albizias
Set on a 1.5 hectare garden, Chambres d’hôtes Les Albizias is located in Les Essards and offers bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can enjoy the covered outdoor swimming pool during the warmer months.The air-conditioned rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Les Albizias are individually decorated and offer free Wi-Fi. Each room provides a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen where they can prepare meals.The Chalais Train Station is 5.6 mi away and Aubeterre is 15 minutes away. Guests can relax on the 20m2 terrace or enjoy kayaking, fishing and hiking in the area, and free private parking is available at the property.
- Host very welcoming and helpful. Quiet location with excellent facilities, was perfect for a few nights stay 🙂 very pleased 🙂 thank you 🙂
- Fantastic b & b with very friendly owners. We stayed last year, came again this year and will be returning next year.
- Alain was an excellent host, friendly and prepared a nice breakfast everyday,private safe parking,, beautiful gardens and location, highly recommended.
- Superb place to stay whilst traveling home from spain
- A very comfortable room, and a fantastic breakfast. We were travelling by bike, and because we knew the property was not near a restaurant, we brought our own instant meals to cook in the shared kitchen. Our host was very helpful.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, terrace and outdoor furniture, Villa Marguerite is located 0.6 mi from Coutras Train Station. Free Wi-Fi access and a shared lounge are available on site.The air-conditioned bedrooms have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a toilet, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with TNT channels.The continental breakfast served in the morning includes pastries, homemade jam, coffee, tea and orange juice.The A89 Motorway is 1.9 mi away and Villa Marguerite has free parking.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The house was very comfortable and the breakfast included specialities of the area.
- The bedroom/bathroom were spotless, and the couple who hosts is wonderful. They are retired and now put their heart and soul into hospitality! We don’t speak a lick of French but we’re still able to have conversations with help of a translating app, haha. Great room, air conditioner cools down the room in minutes, the parking is easy, the breakfast is perfect to start our day off right. Highly recommend.
- The quiet location, easily accessible, the wonderfully warm and helpful welcome, the excellent décor of the bedroom and the comfort of the bed. Excellent bathroom facilities. Very attentive hosts. Lovely little garden with gazebo.
- Beautifully clean, luxurious bedroom and bathroom and charming, attentive hosts, who made us feel very welcome
- You are welcomed as a friend. These hosts are tuned in on their clients needs. They give you the attention you like, or leave you at peace if you want so. They are very proud of their 9.6 rating. Some people see the nearby supermarket as a setback. But it is silent at night. And you can fill up the tank of the car as you leave.
Chambres d’hôtes Numéro 15
Located in Saint-Seurin-sur-l’Isle in the Aquitaine Region, 35 mi from Bordeaux, Chambres d’hôtes Numéro 15 features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Some units feature views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Chambres d’hôtes Numéro 15 features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Saint-Émilion is 11 mi from Chambres d’hôtes Numéro 15, while Bergerac is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 29 mi from Chambres d’hôtes Numéro 15.
Beautiful interesting old town house, with lovely decor and beautiful furniture and art. Bedroom large with chandelier , very clean bathroom hand made soap and good facility’s. Comfortable bed with nice quality linen .
The pool was very welcome it was a hot day I arrived. Kind helpful proprietor how made me feel very welcome. Breakfast was perfect Freshly squeezed orange juice nice coffee
I will return in the future
- Behind a plain front is the most wonderful property. You have to try this one. The owners could not be more accommodating. Nice big rooms with everything you needed and a wonderful breakfast. Arrived in two classic cars and were given the key to the automatic gates for secure parking at the side of the house. A very nice restaurant in walking distance and the market on the Sunday morning within walking distance was a bonus.
- We had a lovely stay. The house is very comfortable and beautifully furnished and decorated. They are very good hosts – relaxed and helpful. The kids loved the swimming pool.
- Frank and Christopher were brilliant, charming hosts. The property is deceptive from the outside, once you enter the charm and elegance smacks you in the face.
- The nicely decorated bedroom with comfy beds, the bathroom, the breakfast and the view to the garden of the house. The owners are nice people.
- Beautiful interesting old town house, with lovely decor and beautiful furniture and art. Bedroom large with chandelier , very clean bathroom hand made soap and good facility’s. Comfortable bed with nice quality linen .
Le Moulin du Galant
Moulin Galant is a B&B located a 5-minute drive from Menesplet and the Dordogne River. Set in a 19th-century former mill, the property offers a 13123 ft² garden where guests can relax along a stream crossing the property.At Moulin Galant, guests can also find a reading corner and spacious rooms with free WiFi access, a seating area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as separate toilet.A hearty breakfast composed of homemade brioches, canneles and jams, as well as other local produce, is served daily in the dining room featuring a fireplace or in the garden.Saint-Emilion and its vineyards are located 16 mi away. Libourne Train Station is a 30-minute drive away. A free private parking is available on site.
- The family is super friendly and helpfull. We for great ideas for activities. The breakfast was great with freshly baked carrot cake – just perfect. Our room was big and Hand beautiful furniture. You can feel how much dedication to detail is there. We enjoyed a glass of wine and some cheese in the garden.
The property was very attractive with beautiful old beams and very tasteful Japanese furniture. Our room was was very large , with an extremely comfortable bed and super modern bathroom. Our view from the window was on to a very attractive well kept garden with a stream running through and under the house.(It is a former mill)
The breakfast was very enjoyable with delicious homemade jams and cake.
The hosts were very friendly and luckily Audrey was able to converse in English with us.
Accueil extrêmement sympathique avec des conseils avisés concernant les lieux a visiter aux alentours et une adresse d une bonne table.
Chambre parfaite au calme.
- L accueil , la chambre particulièrement agréable avec sa terrasse et le petit déjeuner parfait.
- Le petit déjeuner très bien. Le lit un peu trop ferme pour moi, mais c’est une sensation personnelle.
Located in Dordogne, 6.8 mi from the heart of La Roche-Chalais village and perched on a hill in 10 acres of grounds, La Musardière B&B offers a terrace, homemade food and elegant bedrooms.The rooms at La Musardière have views onto a patio or the countryside, tiled flooring and an private bathroom with shower or bath.Breakfast consists of homemade organic bread, homemade jams, fruit juice, tea & coffee, yogurts, brioche and cereals. A table d’hôtes is available on request, with seasonal and local produce and a variety of restaurants can be found 12 mi around the B&B.Montpon Rail Station is 9.3 mi from La Musardière and it is possible to swim in La Dronne River, 7.5 mi away. There is free parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Sureaux is located in Le Pizou next to the Dordogne and Gironde border, a 30-minute drive from Pomerol and Saint-Emilion. Set in a flowery and tree-filled park, this B&B offers an outdoor swimming pool.At Les Sureaux, rooms include free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. They also come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and within a 10-minute drive, restaurants can be found in Montpon-Ménestérol.There is a children’s playground on site. Cycling, fishing or hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding. Libourne Train Station is located 19 mi from the property, which offers free parking.
- Location, welcome, ease of access, beautiful house, immaculately maintained.
- Accueil très agréable, une chambre spacieuse et un petit déjeuner pris sur la terrasse très copieux…
- De ontvangst was bijzonder vriendelijk en gastvrij. Een prachtige kamer met goed bed, een prachtige badkamer en een heerlijk ontbijt. Bovendien heeft de gastvrouw heerlijk voor ons gekookt omdat alle restaurants in de omgeving gesloten waren. Geweldig adres!
Un accueil très chaleureux, un sens du service exceptionnel …
La confiture de pomme maison divine …
- Tout était parfait : accueil, chambre spacieuse et confortable,de l eau fraîche à disposition, une salle de bain avec 2 vasques et un petit déjeuner varié et copieux.
Le Clos de L’école
Le Clos de L’école is located in Eygurande-et-Gardedeuil and offers a garden. The property has garden views and is 25 miles from Saint-Émilion.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Clos de L’école has a terrace. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Périgueux is 46 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 38 miles from Le Clos de L’école.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!