10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aigne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aigne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aigne Aquitaine:
Château De Lanquais
Providing a garden, Château De Lanquais provides accommodations in Lanquais.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 37 miles from Château De Lanquais. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Château Le Tour – Chambres d’Hôtes
This 19th-century chateau is set in a 25 hectare park, just 0.6 mi from the center of Faux. It is a 20-minute drive from Bergerac and also offers an on-site heated swimming pool, library and games room.Decorated in a traditional style, the rooms at Chateau le Tour provide views of the surrounding valley or the park. All rooms include a private bathroom and some feature antique furniture and a fireplace.A continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare evening meals upon request, which are made from regional produce.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B and private parking is possible just outside the chateau. Other attractions in the local area include Golf du Château les Merles, 5.6 mi from the property.
- Amazing place to relax, beautiful surroundings and within easy drive of nearby villages. Our host, Ed was a fountain of knowledge. He introduced all the guests to each other and we had a beautiful dinner prepared by Ed with the other guests at the Chateau.
- This was the best holiday experience we’ve ever had – Ed and Ineke made us feel so welcome in their beautiful home! They are the most warm, outstanding hosts. The house and the grounds are simply gorgeous, as were the breakfasts and taking part in table d’hôte (we loved it so much, we did it 3/5 nights we were there!) The outdoor pool is also wonderful, and everything is super clean and comfortable (dreamy beds!) Ed and Ineke were so helpful, they have an outstanding knowledge of the region and gave wonderful recommendations. Thank you so much, hope to visit Le Chateau le Tour again soon!
Everything was perfect. Ed was an exceptional host. We were sorry not to
Meet Inneke but Erica was really lovely and helpful.
The grounds were beautiful with lots of wildlife, the building was full of character and the rooms unique. If possible, join in a meal with fellow guests. Swimming pool lovely.
- This was our third visit here and every stay we have had a fantastic time. The facilities (the wonderful space, view, pool) are great, the owners extremely hospitable, their cooking excellent. It’s always a special experience–like visiting friends. Our goal is to return every year.
- The owners are just lovely so friendly and amazing cooks
La Rebière d’Or, B&B et Gîte
Only 5.6 mi from Bergerac, La Rebière d’Or, B&B et Gîte is set in a 16th-century stone house. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and a self-catering cottage with an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Offering views of the Dordogne Region, the elegantly decorated rooms have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries. The cottage includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and 2 private bathrooms.A daily breakfast is served in the cozy lounge or on the terrace. After breakfast, you can have a walk along the river, and in the evening, relax by the pool with multi-colored water jets.Bikes and cars can be rent from La Rebière d’Or, B&B et Gîte to discover the nearby vineyard 2.2 mi away or the famous châteaux in Issigeac, Monpazier and Lanquais. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very well decorated in a lovely style will be back
- We had a fantastic stay at the stunning La Rebiere d’or, Catherine was a fantastic host, with expert local knowledge, the rooms are beautiful and the grounds, pool and view breathtaking, we’ll definitely be back! The perfect romantic spot!
- The place is stunning! Its next to the river and has a beautiful view. The outdoor pool is kept clean and is a good size. The building and interior are amazing. I really couldn’t rate this place highly enough and wound recommend to anyone wanting to explore the area surrounding Bergerac.
- A unique property beautifully presented by excellent hosts.
Everything about the place was top of the range. Just a tranquil delight. The hosts were exceptional and arranged dinner in local restaurants we would never have found.
The location actually by the river dordorgne was icing on the whole deal.
Tara Chambre D’Hote
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, Tara Chambre D’Hote is located in Saint-Germain-et-Mons.A garden with outdoor furniture is at guests’ disposal. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. Périgueux is 26 mi from Tara Chambre D’Hote, while Bergerac is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Charming guest house in a quiet place. Delicious breakfast and comfortable room with a big bathroom . Very friendly hosts made our stay unforgettable,gave us some pieces of advice and information about Perigord region
- The huge bedroom and bathroom! Breakfast was fabulous! Best hoasts ever! Quiet location in beautiful area! Close to Bergerac and other smaller towns. Highly recommended!
Location excellent out in the countryside but only 15 minutes from Bergerac.
Property beautiful. Lovely grounds and plenty of places to sit outside.
Bill and Marie are excellent hosts.
The breakfasts was wonderful so much food. Homemade jams too.
- Wonderful hospitality; great help in finding restaurant in Bergerac.
Absolutely fabulous is the best description for this Bed&Breakfast
Location near Bergerac,very easy to find,map&instructions provided when we booked.
Beautiful large garden with panoramic view of the Dordogne country side
The owners recommended an excellent restaurant nearby.
Large comfortable bedroom with fabulous ensuite bathroom.
Enjoyed a delicious breakfast on terrace in the sunshine.
Croissants were fresh from the local Boulangerie,great selection of fresh fruit,cereals,ham & cheese excellent choice.
Would highly recommend and will definitely return.
Chateau Mont d’Onel
Dating back to the 13th century, Chateau Mont d’Onel is located in Couze-et-Saint-Front, 11 mi from Bergerac and its airport. It offers a heated swimming pool open seasonally, a tennis court and a terrace with views of the Dordogne valley. There is free WiFi throughout.All rooms are large and offers an private bathroom with large shower, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries, hair dryer and free use of the property’s bicycles.You find 2 shared lounges on the ground floor, with one offering a TV with English channels.Périgueux and Sarlat-la-Canéda are about 25 mi from Chateau Mont d’Onel
- Outstanding accommodation. So beautifully appointed. The pool was heated and perfectly clean. The breakfast was plentiful. A perfect location for day trips. I would highly recommend this lovely location. Don’t hesitate. The Gites would be ideal for a longer stay. Wonderful hosts. The walk down to the town is easy with great lighting to find your way home to your comfortable bed after a delicious meal. And the view…
- Excellent property. An old chateau but modernised extremely tastefully. The hosts Carl and Tiffany went out of their way to make our stay totally enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble but in fact, they had already thought of pretty much everything anyway. The rooms were very tastefully decorated and large. The bed was very comfortable and the views from our room were spectacular.
- We stayed 2nights on 4th& 5th Sept.The owners Carl & Tiff were extremely welcoming and Carl gave us some great tips about local beautiful places of interest. They have refurbished this lovely old chateau in its large grounds and installed a great swimming pool and a petanques area over the last few years. We had 2 huge bedrooms in the main building with a superb en suite bathroom and amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious white bedding. A pleasant and easy 5-10min walk into the local village for 2 great little restaurants after drinks on the chateau terrace. Highly recommended!
Liked Everything- Very welcoming owners , they were very helpful in booking restaurants, giving advice on where to visit. The chateau , gites and grounds were beautiful .
- Beautiful setting with a wonderful view from our bedroom. Large room with exceptionally well fitted bathroom. Extensive well maintained grounds with lots of space to find your own quiet corner. Excellent swimming pool. Carl was very helpful sharing his knowledge of the area.
Creol’ya provides accommodations with free bikes and free WiFi, and is located in Lalinde.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Creol’ya has an outdoor pool.A grill can be found at the accommodation, along with a shared lounge.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 34 miles from Creol’ya, while Périgueux is 35 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Monsac, Les Chevreuils has accommodations with seating area. Free WiFi is featured.There’s a shared bathroom with bath and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A grill can be found at Les Chevreuils, along with a terrace.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 40 miles from the accommodation, while Périgueux is 37 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 12 miles away.
- The surrounding country side was stunning, Alan was a fantastic host and made me feel part of the family. His home baked brioche were the best I have ever tasted.
- Croissants and small cakes were warm and freshly baked; great variety of fresh fruit and jam ( some home- made) the proprietor, There was also a pool and summer house available for the guests. Alan, went out of his way to be helpful, even calling in his neighbour to help with translation into English. We cannot score this properrty highly enough!
- We appreciated the owner’s care and engaging style. In particular he enabled us to enjoy the neighbourhood and village life the following day, driving us around a village tour. He bakes a good brioche!
environnement splendide au milieu des bois
emplacement idéal proche de bergerac
petit déjeuner fantastique avec produits maison même les brioches et les croissants
- Le calme, la beauté du cadre. L ‘acceuil chaleureux et très humain du propriétaire. Très bon et beau moment.
Clos de Bartinquie
Located in Lalinde, Clos de Bartinquie provides accommodations with a private pool, free WiFi and private parking. The property has pool views.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a hot tub, bath and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 35 miles from Clos de Bartinquie, while Périgueux is 34 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Aubin-de-Lanquais in the Aquitaine region, Anahata features a terrace and garden views. The air-conditioned property is 37 miles from Périgueux.The bed and breakfast includes a kitchenette with a toaster and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden.Bergerac is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Marmande is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 7 miles from Anahata.
- Tranquil place with lovely surroundings. The rooms were well equipped and the air conditioning was great as we got there on a hot day. The breakfast was homemade fresh every day with a variety of things. The owners were friendly and full of information. Just a shame we didn’t stay there longer although am sure we will go back one day
- The Nordic bath was brilliant, the cabin was very comfortable and surroundings very tranquil
- Logement particulièrement original en bois, confortable et idéalement situé au milieu des vignes, dépaysement assuré. L’absence de bruit aux alentours accompagné au coucher et au réveil par le sifflement des oiseaux demeure un atout supplémentaire. Le petit déjeuner est tout à fait correct assorti de petits gâteaux tout chauds en forme de cœur excellents confectionnés par la maîtresse des lieux. L’accueil est sympathique.
un concept original le fait de dormir dans un kota
accueil super de la part de la proprietaire
petit dejeuner sympathique et complet
nous le conseillons vivement
Hébergement tres agréable.
Le Moulin de Peychenval
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Le Moulin de Peychenval is a B&B located in Lamonzie-Montastruc. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here has a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy river views and pool views from the rooms. Extras include a desk and a coffee machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking and Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 6.2 mi away.
After 3 long days in a camper van
Myself and my hubby got to stay for 1 night in Le Moulin de Peychenval. We were greeted by the most kindest host Bridgette. Words can’t describe how beautiful this plush & cosy B&B is! You just have to stay there yourselves to experience this pure luxury. Bridgette even got us a reservation for dinner in the Chàteau les Merles. I just wish we could have stayed longer!
- We did not have Breakfast but heard other guests say how nice it was…we were to busy sleeping as the rooms were very comfortable.
- outstanding service, pool garden area fabulous, location ideal, Brigitte and John-Luc are a wonderful and hard working couple, nothing is too much trouble for them!
- Bridgette the host and her husband were very welcoming. Rooms were tastefully decorated
- What a charming, friendly and welcoming place. It was beautiful. The breakfast was exception and Brigitte added local delicacies that varied each day. Jean Luc and Brigitte are wonderful hosts. Come visit!
- After 3 long days in a camper van
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aigne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aigne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!