10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-agnant-de-versillat Limousin:
Located in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat, Le Paddock is 1.2 mi from La Souterraine and it shops and restaurants. Le Paddock features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.This accommodations offers a flat-screen TV, a large bed and a sofa bed. The room has a private bathroom. Guests have access to a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen that includes a microwave, gas hob and refrigerator, as well as a kettle and coffee maker.Breakfast is served in the room or in the garden depending on the season.You can participate in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Guéret is 19 mi away. Limoges International Airport is 42 mi from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux tout était parfait la chambre petit déjeuner séjour je reviendrai avec plaisir visite la région magnifique
- Nous avons été très chaleureusement accueillies par les propriétaires du gîte. L’appartement était joliment décoré, très bien équipé, très propre et vraiment agréable. Dans un lit confortable, nous avons passé une nuit au calme. Un petit-déjeuner délicieux et fort copieux nous a discrètement été apporté à l’heure convenue. Nous avons vraiment passé un excellent moment et n’hésiterons pas à revenir.
- L’accueil de Nathalie, le petit appartement, le grand lit, la cuisine équipée, le confort ,la propreté, le petit déjeuner au top.
- Une chambre confortable, une salle de bains très satisfaisante et une adorable kitchenette très pratique. Très agréable étape dans la Creuse.
Très joli petit appartement, bien équipé, bien décoré. Superbe salle de bain ! Le petit déjeuner était très bon .
Merci aux propriétaires pour leur accueil chaleureux. Vous avez une belle région.
Malgré qu’il soit foufou, votre chien est tout simplement adorable 🙂
Merci pour tout.
B&B Les Eaux de la Petite Fontaine
Set in a 3.7 acre garden, Les Eaux de La Petite Fontaine Chambres D’hôtes et is located 1.1 mi from La Souterraine’s center, 5.6 mi from the A20 motorway and 1.9 mi from the N145 road. This B&B is set in an old farm house and offers a terrace, as well as a lounge with a fireplace and a TV. Free private parking is available.At Les Eaux de La Petite Fontaine Chambres D’hôtes et, the garden-view rooms come with a private bathroom featuring towels, free toiletries and a hairdryer. They also feature tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits.A continental buffet breakfast with homemade jams, fresh croissants, yogurts, ham, cheese, fruits and fruit juices is served in the dining area or in the garden. The owners offers free shuttle to their local restaurant located a 5-minute drive from the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Cheix lake is a 20-minute walk from property. Limoges historic center is a 50-minute drive away. The nearest train station is 1.2 mi from this property and a free shuttle service is available. Limoges airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Cheryl & Philip greeted us like old friends. Great location, nice place to relax after a day travelling. Very quiet yet only a short distance from the town. Evening meal was very good and great value as was breakfast, highly recommended and will certainly return.
- The room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was very good. Our English hosts, Cheryl and Phil couldn’t have been more helpful. Cheryl booked an evening meal for us and offered to drive us into town.
- Delightful property and the hosts were exceptional. Phil and Cheryl were very welcoming and made us feel immediately at home. Their hospitality was fabulous, we were offered a drink on arrival and given lots of information about the surrounding areas. In particular, the walk along the confluence of the Creuse was really beautiful. The evening meal began with a pre dinner drink and was shared with the hosts and other guests. We had a wonderful stay here.
- the hosts were excellent. Breakfast great choice and all very fresh. Evening meal excellent.
- Charming & friendly hosts who we had dinner with on the evening we arrived. We had room called Walnut which was very nice and had a view of the garden & a very nice bathroom. Very comfortable bed which made waking up for breakfast a bit difficult but it was worth it. We were also joined by two charming French people at breakfast. Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay en route to our property.
One of our best sellers in La Souterraine! A late 19th-century house turned into a B&B with en-suite accommodations, Maison Volière offers a garden, a terrace, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms at Maison Volière feature a coffee machine, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet.The buffet breakfast is served daily, and the nearest restaurants are within a 10-minute walk. A free welcome drink and a guided tour of the property is offered upon arrival. Self catering facilities are available at no extra cost.Maison Volière is 39 mi from Limoges Airport, an airport shuttle service is available upon request with a supplement, and free public parking is provided on site. Collection from train station is available free of charge on request, also drop off and collection to work available if working in La Souterraine. Drop off to local restaurants is also possible when the hosts are available.
Magnificent place to stay. Beautiful property with superb decor and you just can’t fail to be impressed. The facilities are excellent with an impressive outdoor pool and the indoor bar is pure class.
What’s even better than that however were our hosts Anthony and Ian who couldn’t do enough and made our stay extremely special and a time to remember.
Stayed here as we worked on a small house we are renovating but intend to keep coming back as we now consider these fabulous hosts our friends.
Don’t hesitate, book it you won’t be disappointed!
Mark & Jayne
- Lovely big rooms tastefully decorated. Very friendly hosts. Good breakfast.
- Lovely comfortable room and bathroom, welcoming, friendly, helpful and attentive hosts. good location, good breakfast.
- This was our stop over for one night. Would like to have stayed longer. We had a huge room with spacious en-suite. The powerful shower gave my wife a bit of a surprise, an unexpected hair wash. Really liked the decor, a mixture of old and new, very well balanced. Friendly hosts, Anthony and Ian. Easy proximity to La Souterraine for banks and eateries. Nice breakfast with fresh fruit available, from their own trees. Would definitely stay again if we get the opportunity.
- We were spoilt from start to finish. Anthony & Ian knew what made a comfortable visit and provided it. Maison Volière is a little gem. Beautiful pool, great location and lots of advice and looking after by the owners. We had a fabulous time. Thank you
- Magnificent place to stay. Beautiful property with superb decor and you just can’t fail to be impressed. The facilities are excellent with an impressive outdoor pool and the indoor bar is pure class.
Chateau Lezat – Chambres d’Hotes et Table d’Hotes
Chateau Lezat – Chambres d’Hotes et Table d’Hotes is set in a historic manor located in Le Limousin Region, at a 5-minute drive from both the A20 Motorway and the RN145 National Road. The property is 3.7 mi from La Souterraine. Free WiFi access is available.The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and satellite channels. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bathrobes.In the morning, a breakfast including homemade jams and pastries is served. Evening meals with your hosts are also available upon reservation and include local produce.At Chateau Lezat – Chambres d’Hotes et Table d’Hotes you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Maps and hiking itineraries are at your disposal at the property. Free parking for cars and motorbikes including a closed parking is available.
- Excellent hosts and fantastic evening meals, English-speaking hosts and the chateau was lovely with good history
This was the quietest place we have ever been. Located in a small hamlet, there were no cars passing, no planes overhead. Just peace and quiet.
Our room was lovely (and a great value) with a comfortable bed. We opted for the dinner the evening we arrived, which was delicious, Breakfast (included) the following morning was wonderful as well. Our hosts, Sarah and Serge, were delightful and made us feel very welcome, sharing stories about the chateau’s history. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- No nearby restaurants but a gourmet dinner cooked by enthusiastic owner was excellent value. Breakfast also delicious.
- This was just wonderful. The house looks marvellous both in and out, being a faintly baronial hall with a fascinating history. Choice of fine rooms, the owners Serge and Sara a delight and the food quite wonderful.
- Homemade jams, comfortable pillows, ambience, charming hosts
La Châtaigne Dorée
Located in Saint-Pierre-de-Fursac in the Limousin region, La Châtaigne Dorée provides accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Limoges is 31 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Guéret is 21 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 34 miles away.
- Extremely friendly welcome. Helpful proprietors, who happily returned something I had left behind to me by mail.
- The location of this B&B is ideal but not really within easy walking distance of facilities. They are only a short drive away but a couple of kilometres from the town which is uphill all the return trip. Having said that, the communication before my visit was excellent and the welcome upon my arrival was outstanding. Warm, accommodating with enough information to ensure nothing was missing. Both hosts are charming and a pre-dinner drink and nibbles was very welcome after my travels. The room was spotless, comfortable and perfectly adequate. Overall, excellent value-for-money and I’d be delighted to return if I were in the area.
- owner was very friendly and kind. motorbike was parking in the garage
- The room and bed were excellent. The breakfasts were far better than any we’ve had at other venues. The hosts, Mick and Ying, should be very proud of themselves and their business. They were both so very helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
- Very nice friendly couple, English speaking, Quite high quality furnishings, I prefer things more rustic, the whole place was spotless and tastefully decorated and had the “woman’s touch”, country cottage style.. Kettle with tea bags in the room, I liked that. Nice big room with plenty of place to lounge around. Nice on-suite bathroom. Thoroughly recommend the place.
Maison Durran is set on a plot of 500m2 with a garden at the rear. It is English owned and is set in the small village of Saint Germain Beaupre. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas and in some guestrooms. During the months of July and August, guests can enjoy an above-ground swimming pool. Maison Durran offers free tea, coffee, cordial or water on arrival.The rooms at Maison Durran are individually decorated in a classic style and feature parquet floors. Each room offers tea/coffee making facilities, linen and towels, ironing facilities, hairdryer and alarm clock. There is also bottled water, mini fridges with drinks and chocolate, and Android tablets with free Netflix, Youtube and Spotify music access. each room has a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers.Two lounges are available for guests. The rooms have a TV, DVDs, board games and books to enjoy. There is also a small gift shop and a bar.Every morning an extensive continental breakfast is served that includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit juices, cold meat, cheeses, jams, honey, cereals, yogurts, fruit, compotes, bread and cakes. The hosts can provide a full English cooked breakfast at an additional cost but this must be ordered the night before. With at least 48 hours of advance notice, the hosts can also prepare evening meals for any type of dietary requirement, served between 18:30-20:30. Guests can also find a restaurant 350 feet away. The dining room at Maison Durran is equipped with a counter top oven, a microwave and a coffee machine.The nearest town is La Souterraine, less than 15 minutes away by car. This Medieval town with its ancient church square and snaking streets offers a delightful choice of shopping. There are numerous other places of interest to visit and many activities. Please ask the hosts for their advice.
- Very friendly and accommodating. Massive room with nice bathroom. Excellent stopping off point from SW of France to ferry ports (almost exactly half way in our case.) Nearby Souterraine was very pretty with nice restaurant. The accommodation was really good value for money.
- The rural location meant it was very quiet but it was also conveniently placed for motorway travel. We had an evening meal by prior arrangement which was excellent and saved us having to go further afield to have dinner. The garden had things for children and sitting out in the sun with a drink after our arrival was appreciated. Nik and Amanda couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful.
Lovely location, superb accommodation and fantastic hosts!
Can’t wait to return 😜
- The hosting couple were very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. They had great suggestions for us to visit and the breakfast and dinner they provided was fantastic.
- We were made to feel very welcome by Nick our host, in this comfortable hotel, the breakfast was very excellent and as much as you liked to eat . All in all I would highly recommended this Bed and breakfast.
Le Puy Robin
Le Puy Robin is offering accommodations near La Souterraine. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Puy Robin.Limoges is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Guéret is 22 mi away. Limoges International Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Owner was very helpful and friendly. The property had a quaint charm with many interesting features set an a beautiful landscape. Room was warm, spacious, clean with en-suite + shower & large iron bathtub.
- Good communication from owners before we arrived, and fantastic welcome when we got there. The house is beautiful and in a rural setting so very quiet. Breakfast was delicious and plenty of it, room clean – we were lucky to find it and will certainly stay again.
- Romantic old house. Very peacefull, friendly staff.
- Le Puy Robin is owned by a delightful couple who restored this old manor house. We appreciated very much their warm welcome.
Lovely peaceful location and everything we needed for a great nights rest
La Traverse Chambres d’Hotes
La Traverse Chambres d’Hotes is located in Bessines sur Gartempe. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring a shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. One room also has a bath.Evening meals are available upon request.At La Traverse Chambres d’Hotes you will find a garden. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely old French house in extensive grounds. Use of two lounges and dining room.
- We liked the relaxed approach and environment. The meal, based on local produce was very tasty.
- Lovely house with very welcoming and helpful owners. Quiet and delightful grounds. Very comfortable bed and good ensuite shower room.
Extremely friendly and helpful. Felt like at home.
Delicious dinner and lovely homemade dinner for our little one
- A really lovely stay. Gorgeous room, fabulous bed linen and truly good food. Neil and Melanie were fabulous hosts. Highly recommend.
Located in Chamborand in the Limousin region, Chez Claire provides accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Limoges is 35 miles from Chez Claire, while Guéret is 17 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 39 miles away.
The house is very rustic French in decor. We had a ground floor room with views across the rear garden. On suite shower room. The toilet was outside the bedroom door but not an issue. The bedroom had a large extremely comfortable bed with a seperate small sitting area.
The owners were very pleasant Claire spoke some English and was very keen to practice her language skills. No problems with breakfast we spent over an hour talking to Claire. The property was easy to find, our own sat nav took us to the front door.
- Fantastische ontvangst met een drankje op het terras. Ook de table d’hotes was boven verwachting. Maar vooral de hartelijkheid en de vriendelijkheid van Alexandre en Claire was voor ons top!
- Accueil chaleureux. Bonne literie. Endroit très calme et verdoyant.
- Dieses schöne Haus passt wunderschön in die Landschaft. Toller, großer Garten auf den man vom Zimmer blicken kann und den ich zum Glück nutzen konnte. Nette Vermieter. Das Frühstück war sehr französich, allerdings war das Abendessen, welches ich mit meinen Gastgebern eingenommen habe, super! Der Preis dafür war absolut in Ordnung
Un magnifique week-end chez Claire et Alexandre, c’est l’endroit idéal pour y passer ses vacances et découvrir le magnifique département de la Creuse.
Ce sont des hôtes très attentionnés avec qui nous avons pu échanger sur beaucoup de sujets.
Vous pouvez y aller sans hésiter !
- The house is very rustic French in decor. We had a ground floor room with views across the rear garden. On suite shower room. The toilet was outside the bedroom door but not an issue. The bedroom had a large extremely comfortable bed with a seperate small sitting area.
Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20
Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mouhet.Some rooms provides a TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20 features free WiFi throughout the property.Guéret is 25 mi from Mouhet B&B Chambres Sortie 21 A20, while Le Blanc is 25 mi away.
- Really good welcome from Lynne and Howard. We had the whole accommodation to ourselves so that was really nice. Everywhere was lovely and clean and the beds were very comfortable and had nice linen on them. It was nicely furnished. There was a nice little lounge area and an outside fenced area where our dogs could wander around which was lovely for them. We were able to cook ourselves an evening meal and a breakfast the following day. There was a TV in the small lounge with English TV programmes albeit that it was a touch temperamental at times. It is in a very rural area so was very quiet and peaceful but only a few minutes away from the motorway which gave us a good start on our journey back to Calais. It isn’t 5 star but had everything that we wanted – it was clean, comfortable, quiet, good for our dogs, lovely welcome, really reasonably priced so excellent value, and brilliant for the motorway. We shall return – highly recommended.
- Thanks for your hospitality and very good food in the evening and at breakfast. It was a pleasure to be there.
- Very welcoming hosts. Good wifi. TV if wanted. Nice meal. Very convenient stop by motorway without motorway noise. Convenient parking. Nice & quiet. Rustic & a pleasure to stay. Recommended & we would stay again if in this area.
- Great service started before we left home when we received an email offering a pre-arranged evening meal. This was duly served being an excellent lasagna fruit and cheeseboard. The property was relatively easy to find, just ensure you follow the directions supplied by the owners rather than satnav, with ample parking and signs showing where to knock. Lynne and Howard gave us a very warm welcome. Our room was at the rear of the property, well screened garden, well equipped and comfortable (the shower was amazing!)
wow, this place is perfect.
No noise, extremely clean,newly fitted, comfy mattress, well appointed kitchen, English tv, spacious rooms, your own little fenced courtyard, ideal when you have a dog with you, walks straight from the house.
Very friendly and helpful hosts, loved it 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-agnant-de-versillat Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnant-de-Versillat Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!