10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Agnan Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Agnan Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnan Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnan Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-agnan Burgundy:
Domaine de Clermont
Located in La Roche-en-Brenil in the Bourgogne region, Domaine de Clermont has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and a hair dryer.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vézelay is 28 miles away.
- Incredibly warm and helpful hosts and a perfect stop over on the way south.
- Lovely welcome to a beautiful old farmhouse. Fabulous breakfast including hot bread and home made preserves. Very good.
- We had an awesome time at this place. The welcoming was just perfect, the rooms are clean with a very nice view. We will for sure come again. The only bad point was the fact that we had reserved for only one night and we should have stayed longer !
- Très beau lieu chargé d’histoire tout comme le personnage emblématique qui nous a aimablement reçues. Merci d’avoir dégoté des petites choses à manger sans gluten sans en avoir été avertie.
- Nette Vermieter, freundliche Aufnahme, Gutes Frühstück, Traumhafter Blick über das Morvan am Morgen
Le Pigeonnier De Quarré
Located in Quarré-les-Tombes, Le Pigeonnier De Quarré has accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 10 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vézelay is 15 miles from the property.
- The hosts are really welcoming, the design of the house is interesting and the breakfast is amazing : all homemade and delicious!
- We arrived very late (11pm) after having some issues with our car in the south of France. We rang ahead and the owner was happy to wait up for us until we arrived. The property was nicely decorated and really cool in its layout! The rooms were large and the bed was extra comfortable and a good shower is always a bonus! The breakfast was extremely good, homemade jam and a selection of pastries. The owner also showed us various things to do in the area, including Saut de Gouloux (where there is an excellent restaurant).
- Very friendly host, english speaking, they gave us a home made jam as a memento.
- Gérant très agréable et serviable avec un bon contact
- Nous avons particulièrement apprécié l’accueil, à la fois chaleureux et discret, ainsi que le calme et l’originalité du lieu.
Au Clapotis de la Cure
Located in Montsauche, 19 mi from Avallon, Au Clapotis de la Cure features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Evening meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed at an extra cost if you reserve before arrival.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sainte-Marie is 30 mi from Au Clapotis de la Cure, while Vézelay is 22 mi away.
We needed a place to stay while we’re we’re cycling to the alps and stumbled upon this. We didn’t expect such great hospitality. We arrived wet and tired and, with our bikes safely away, were given hot tea and biscuits.
Because we’re were on our bikes and had no food we were offered a lift to the restaurants by the lake and picked up. Breakfast was amazing and my injuries patched up before we left
- Fab people really welcoming, not often you meet people who after only 15 mins (over tea and biscuits) make you feel like you have known them for years. Good fun and great food,if you can get Yann to cook for you. If you can you will not be disappointed!!. Less than 10 min drive from Lac Settons,great for relaxing or adventure. Easily the best place we stayed on our holiday, will definitely be back.
- Linda prepared for us a lovely fresh picnic because we weren’t up in time for breakfast.
- Charming rural small family hotel . Linda the hostess was extremely social but Yam was a grumpy old bugger ( Linda told me to say that ) but no a lovely couple . Would definitely go again and recommend to everybody .
- Location , comfort, food and wonderful hosts. They couldn’t do more for us and we would happily return.
- We needed a place to stay while we’re we’re cycling to the alps and stumbled upon this. We didn’t expect such great hospitality. We arrived wet and tired and, with our bikes safely away, were given hot tea and biscuits.
La Grande Maison du Morvan
Located in a hamlet of Saint-Martin-du-Puy in the Burgundy Region, 12 mi from Avallon, La Grande Maison du Morvan features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.La Grande Maison du Morvan features free WiFi throughout the property. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Sainte-Marie is 24 mi from La Grande Maison du Morvan, while Vézelay is 14 mi away.
- Excellent place to stay… Wish I would share my Instagram page to show you pics of the places around this area
- The hosts were very freindly. The room was very clean and comftable. The food was graet (both dinner and breakfast we had)
The owners were very kind and friendly.
I recommend to have a dinner at this hotel. The taste was really good and I could talk with other customers during dinner and enjoy it.
- Beautiful house in the middle of the forest and fields of the Morvan regional park. The garden, in which we had dinner, has some stunning trees up to 160 years old. The charming owners did as much as they could to make us and our baby comfortable and were very accommodating. They even recommended a spot to gaze at the night sky, which is great in this region.
- Great location, great hosts. We highly recommend La Grand Maison!
Located in Ouroux-en-Morvan in the Burgundy Region, 30 mi from Avallon, Ambiance Morvan features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Ambiance Morvan features free WiFi .There is a cash machine at the property.Sainte-Marie is 36 mi from Ambiance Morvan, while Vézelay is 29 mi away.
- The cats! Such cuties, especially Nostradame. Paul and Jacqueline were great hosts. We appreciated they spoke excellent english. A wonderful little village and the local food was marvellous, especially the apricot jam.
I couldn’t imagine a nicer more authentic French experience, property is perfect and the hosts so welcoming and helpful.
Having stayed in 6 locations in the last 2weeks this is the one I want to return to!
- Our second visit was well up to expectations. We were offered an evening meal as both restaurants in the village were closed. It was an excellent meal.
- Super vriendelijke ontvangst, erg aardige mensen, wij voelden ons zeer welkom.
- De gastvrijheid is uitstekend. De ligging is rustig en toch in het centrum van een klein dorpje. De locatie biedt veel ruimte om buiten te zitten. De gastheer en gastvrouw weten veel van de omgeving en hebben ons getipt op een uitstekend restaurant in de buurt. Ik had nog wat vragen gesteld via de mail en daar werd snel op gereageerd. Onze kamer en badkamer was ruim en schoon en het ontbijt was prima.
Cottage des Aubues
Offering an equipped kitchen and children’s playground, Cottage des Aubues is located in Lormes in the Burgundy Region, 19 mi from Avallon. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a coffee machine. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You will have access to a shared kitchen on-site. A barbecue is also available.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Sainte-Marie is 21 mi from Gite des Vauclins, while Vézelay is 11 mi away.
- A lovely place to stay. I was able to park my motorbike under cover & with a few steps from my apartment. The apartment was very comfortable and equipped with everything you could need. As I sat outside eating my evening meal my host brought me a dish of tomatoes & mirabelles from her own garden
- Where do I start? this place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Will definitely be back again, as this time stayed for one night only on the way back home from South of France. So spacious, everything is thought of, upstairs bedroom is massive, and everything was super clean, beds are super comfy, interiors are very nice and homey. If you are in to cooking, they have everything you need in the kitchen and more. Brilliant, brilliant place, and the owners are ever so nice!
- Nice cosy setting, friendly. Was the ideal location for our paddling trip on the chalaux
Friendly nice staff, good service and I like the breakfast even if I hoped for a bit more.
Check out time 10
Please change check in latest to 8pm
-I believe the owner who said she did not know about the info 24h reception!
- Very good optional breakfast, very friendly host, funny dog and pony and beautiful view and a place.
Located in Arcenay in the Bourgogne region, Les chaumes features a terrace and garden views. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also features a bathroom with a bath and a washing machine.Guests can use the sauna.Avallon is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Maison Jarso is located in Saint-Martin-du-Puy. Complimentary WiFi is offered.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Avallon is 14 miles from Maison Jarso.
What a lovely place
what a lovely couple: they would do everything to help. they ave us good advice on what to visit and where to eat.
excellent breakfast with wonderful home made jam, croissant, bread, ham from the region, tea, coffee, juice, yogurt…
- The breakfast and the kind, welcoming and lovely owners
- Very friendly hosts and a nice breakfast the next morning. Comfortable, cool room and a beautiful location.
- L’accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires et le très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil très chaleureux par les hôtes. Endroit idéal et au calme pour passer un moment de détente et rayonner dans le Morvan. Hôte de très bons conseils et d’une conversation très agréable. Endroit à recommander.
- What a lovely place
Chambre d’hotes Ferme de la Forlonge
Chambre d’hotes Ferme de la Forlonge in Sauvigny-le-Beuréal features 3-star accommodations with a garden. Free WiFi is available.At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a wardrobe. Every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Homemade evening meals are available for an extra charge and upon reservation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chambre d’hotes Ferme de la Forlong.Avallon is 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
- A super assortment of bread, jam, cheese. Madame Noirot really goes all out. Not to forget the wonderful especially prepared Donnerstag.
- Home made pastries for breakfast. Nathalie the host was very helpful and gave useful information to visit the region.
everything was excellent during our stay. the host couldn’t have been more friendly. she even serves traditional breakfast herself.
location is perfect to explore surrounding cities and areas
Breakfast and the two evening meals we had were good.
Proprietor very welcoming and helpful.
- Friendly hostess. Good breakfast with friendly guests on same big table.
L’Escale du Banquet
Featuring a garden, L’Escale du Banquet provides accommodations in Mhère with free WiFi and garden views. The property is 26 miles from Avallon.This bed and breakfast has a terrace, a living room and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Sainte-Marie is 32 miles from L’Escale du Banquet, while Vézelay is 25 miles away.
First of all I want to thank Cyril for all his hospitality, care and help! It’s the sweetest host I’ve ever met! He’s very kind, interesting and friendly 🙂
The apartment is super: very very clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. You’ll have everything you need there and if something is missing Cyril will take care of this 🙂 Big and comfortable bed, light pillows, soft towels, beautiful and green terrace, safe and very quiet area. We’ve changed 10 apartments during our trip and Cyril’s was my favorite 🙂
I recommend to visit this small town, it’s cozy, located in wonderful Morvan, close to beautiful lakes and people are so kind there!
- Really nice people, clean room, very helpful – as it was a bit tricky to find it
- la dimension de la pièce est très agréable et la présence de la baignoire en fait une curiosité. C’est une bonne idée et donne une pièce spacieuse. la chambre donnant sur la terasse est également sympathique.
Heureuse découverte ! La chambre est très belle, très bien décorée, et débouche sur une terrasse privative et un petit jardin. L’endroit est calmissime, si vous êtes adepte du silence, vous aurez du mal à trouver mieux.
Notre hôte est discret mais prévenant et efficace. Le petit déjeuner se prend au niveau haut de la maison, il est complet, agrémenté de confitures maison. Les toilettes sont bien sûr séparées, mais le lavabo et une belle baignoire utilisable à deux sont intégrés dans la pièce. Ca peut ne pas plaire à tout le monde, mais nous avons adoré.
- La décoration avec mur blanc et petits galets dans la chambre est superbe. la baignoire dans la chambre super originale. La terrasse magnifique. Et encore plein de petits détails de déco très sympa. Accueil sympathique, petits dej avec gâteau, viennoiseries, confitures maison, yahourt….
- First of all I want to thank Cyril for all his hospitality, care and help! It’s the sweetest host I’ve ever met! He’s very kind, interesting and friendly 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-agnan Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!