10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux
Set in a 16404 ft² landscaped park, Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux is a former 18th-century sheep farm. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, an 262 ft² terrace, BBQ facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout.With views of the mountain and garden, the rooms feature a TV, air-conditioning and individual heating. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer, shower and toilet.The roads in the region are marked with a variety of tour paths, which you can do by car. There are also many hiking and cycling trails. The Goya Museum in Castres is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very clean and very comfortable. Extremely gracious hosts.
- Accueil et contact très agréables : la propriétaire attend chaque “voyageur” pour la remise des clés et donnent un certain nombre d’informations concernant le déroulement du séjour et les curiosités à voir dans la région. Très apprécié. Sa fille, Valérie, est tout aussi agréable et intéressante.
Cadre très agréable et reposant.
Gentillesse et conseilles avisés étaient au rendez-vous car nous avons été reçu magnifiquement bien et la personne nous a conseillé sur ce qu’il y avait à faire dans le coin.
Si vous passez dans le coin, faites une halte car vous ne le regretterez pas !!!
- le pain maison (3 sortes différentes) était tres bon.accueil chaleureux et personnalisé.Le logement était cosyy et la salle de bain tres moderne , tres calme.
- Notre hôtesse est une mine d informations sur sa région et même plus, sa fille est tout aussi agréable
Château de Verdalle
Château de Verdalle is located in Verdalle, 32 mi from Carcassonne. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Albi is 34 mi from Château de Verdalle, while Castres is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airports are Castres-Mazamet Airport, 7.5 mi from the property, and Carcassonne – Pays Cathare Airport, 35 mi away.
- This is an incredible restored chateau in Verdalle. We arrived tired from driving and were welcomed by Christian and were relieved he spoke fluent English. The town is tiny and the chateau is the highlight. Every detail has been attended to and it is thoughtfully decorated. The atmosphere is soothing and reflects a quiet, introspective, French country life. The gardens are beautiful and Bridgette attends to them lovingly. There is a chapel and meditation room that is just beyond belief and the job that Bridgette and Christian have done with the place is monumental. There was great conversation and advice on where to go and things to see. We spent two days at the Chateau and wish it could have been longer. We had to wake up early on the last day and told Christian that there was no need to prepare our breakfast as we would be up way before the normal time. He woke up early with us and had a full breakfast prepared for us. It was a fabulous stay.
- Amazing recently restored castle in a charming village surrounded by lovely landscape. The rooms are extremely cosy, the breakfast made with love from the best quality products and most of all the hosts are warm-hearted and very welcoming. Would totally recommend to stay there.
- Christian is a very friendly, informative host and prepared us a delicious breakfast every morning at a time to suit us. The chateau is full of original and beautiful artefacts which add colour and ambience. Christian also made us a tasty dinner on our last evening at a very reasonable price. The chateau is close to the nearby village of Soual and in is a peaceful, attractive location.
- Amaxing stay and hosts! A beautiful and relaxing place to stay, great diner and breakfast
- Un cadre magnifique pour un prix dérisoire. L’acceuil et service parfait.
Domaine de la Vivarié
One of our top picks in Castres.Located in Castres, just 12 mi from Haut-Languedoc Regional Park, Domaine de la Vivarié offers a terrace, a 5-hectare park and views of the Black Mountain. Albi is a 40-minute drive away and guests get tea and coffee on arrival.All rooms feature views of the garden or mountain, a wardrobe, welcome tray with electric kettle and wooden flooring, while some also have a seating area and fireplace. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Domaine de la Vivarié. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal prepared by the host upon request.Additional features include massage treatments at an additional cost, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Castre-Mazamet Airport is just a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The host Matthew was great. The set menu for dinner was fabulous and very much local produce and cooked to local recipes. The rooms were huge and comfortable and exceptional clean and set up. Lots of little treats like fluffy dressing gowns and wonderfully decorated.
- It was like an oasis in the countryside. We extended our stay so we could enjoy the space, hospitality, and amazing meals in this grand old lady. Loved mixing with the other guests over meals. John was a gracious host. The meals were possibly the best that we’ve had in France. A truly classic experience.
A most pleasant stay from being greeted by John on arrival to being waved off the following morning.
This is a beautiful 300+ year old house which retains many original features and has been sympathetically cared for.
The breakfast was all you could ask for and beautifully presented with many locally produced goods.
- For all its “little faults” it was a nice experience to stay here – and somewhere we will remember positively long after many other hotel nights will have been forgotten!
- Lovely large room. The evening meal was superb, the best we have had so far. The property is a beautiful old building with lots of character and a beautiful peaceful garden. Ideal location for exploring.
Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes
Located in Castres, 1.5 miles from Castres Exhibition Centre and 0.4 miles from Tourist Information Centre, Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes has accommodations with a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. Complimentary WiFi is offered.A terrace with pool views is offered in every unit.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes.Goya Museum is half a mile from Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 4.3 miles from Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes.
A beautiful house and a lovely welcome. Delicious breakfast. The location is perfect . A ten minute walk into Castres centre , a lovely town with many restaurants .
We enjoyed a trip on the river.
- Beautiful house and very comfortable. Superb breakfast and brilliant host
- Beautiful room in an old but beautifully restored house, lovely terrace and pool. Plenty of privacy. Excellent breakfast. Hostess always had a smile and nothing was to much trouble.
- Bed was comfy and room was big and opening on a terrasse with a nice garden view with a huge pool
- The host and her son were very thoughtful. Castres is far more attractive than we thought it would be and the accomodation was spot on.
- A beautiful house and a lovely welcome. Delicious breakfast. The location is perfect . A ten minute walk into Castres centre , a lovely town with many restaurants .
B&B La Boal
Located in Dourgne in the Midi-Pyrénées region, B&B La Boal has accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. Some units have a seating area and/or a patio.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Carcassone is 22 miles from B&B La Boal, while Albi is 31 miles away. Castres-Mazamet Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The owners, their dog and the whole B&B fantastic.
Une très belle demeure magnifiquement décorée
Accueil particulièrement chaleureux
Excellent petit déjeuner
Étape idéale en Montagne Noire
Accueil et petit déjeuner sympathiques et chaleureux. Chambre et maison pleines de charme.
Nous avons adoré.
- parfait – petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux – accueil cheleureux
- Très bon accueil, une maison charmante décorée avec beaucoup de goût et un petit déjeuner en toute convivialité que nous avons adoré.
Les Jardins de Mazamet
Housed in a 19th-century building in the center of Mazamet, Les Jardins de Mazamet is 2,800 feet from the train station. It offers rooms serviced by a elevator, a fitness room and at an extra cost, a spa area. Free Wi-Fi is provided, a heated swimming pool is available in summer, and massages can be booked.With mountain views, the air-conditioned rooms feature antique-style furniture and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A French-style continental breakfast is served every morning at Les Jardins de Mazamet and at an extra cost, an English breakfast is also possible. Evening meals and menus for children can be enjoyed in the piano bar on request upon a 24 hours in advance reservation.This property is a 45-minute drive from Carcassonne. Massage treatments can be arranged on site and free private parking is available.
- They have awesome rooms, a heated pool and a zen zone where you can relax. The hosts are great people, but fresh in the B&B world.
- Very good location, beautiful house, big and well equipped rooms
- Nice spacious room with amenities like nespresso machine, big bathroom spacious set up. Beautiful restored historic place with lots of privacy and very good breakfast
- The decor, the excellent service and the delicious breakfast
- Lovely property in Mazamet with the benefit of a pool in the secluded garden. Good base for exploring the area with good walks on the doorstep.
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Olinda is set in Puylaurens in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 29 mi from Toulouse.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Olinda features free WiFi .Continental breakfast made of homemade jams, pancakes, smoothies and seasonal fruit compotes, is served every morning.Local markets can be found nearby. Carcassonne is 30 mi from Olinda, while Albi is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- We were greeted warmly by Amanda to a gem of a hotel tucked behind a large wooden door of a 17th century house. We walked into a courtyard where you could see the beautiful restoration of the building and once inside attention to detail was second to none. Every aspect had been carefully designed. Our room was deliciously scented, the bed linen of high quality as was the bathroom. The view from the bedroom window over the countryside was lovely. Breakfast was served in the dining room was excellent. Thoroughly recommend it.
- Our hostess could not have been better. She was attentive, polite, unassuming and produced wonderful homemade products for breakfast each day. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room was stunning. Well appointed, clean and stylish.
- James was a great guest and this place is really peaceful, beautiful and clean. Thanks a lot.
- The host and hostess were lovely and friendly without being intrusive. The whole house was beautiful…stylish and immaculate, with a relaxed atmosphere and stunning views. The bed super comfy. Ensuite was huge and extremely well appointed with fabulous roll-top bath, lots of hot water, fluffy towels and toiletries. Breakfast was delicious and generous.
- An easy drive from the airport. Charming and tastefully decorated house and garden. Pretty and spacious room. Really comfy bed!! Lovely owners! The breakfast was delicious too!! I totally want to come back
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Castelet
Set among beautiful woodlands, this charming 19th century guest house is just a 10-minute drive from Castres. It is set in a beautiful park and features an outdoor swimming pool.All the rooms at Le Castelet are equipped with a fireplace and private bathrooms. They all have views over the park.Facilities at the guest house include a TV lounge, a library and a billiards room. Guests can relax in the swimming pool, in the lush gardens or on the terrace. Upon prior reservation, guests can enjoy evening meals at the property.Located in the Tarn region, Le Castelet is conveniently located just 3.1 mi from Castres train station. Free private parking is available onsite.
Suzzie and Eric are the perfect host’s, much like their home.
We enjoyed very much all aspects of our three night stay.
The peace and quite, the comfort of the room and bed, the views, the swimming pool (Eric providing drinks service at same).
The breakfast was excellent and we only ate one night in the house but the meal was also top notch.
My wife and I would highly recommend this hotel/house/home to anyone wanting quality accommodation.
We will be back!
- Deze chambre d’hôtes ligt in een prachtig en groot kasteeldomein, waar het heel rustig is. Onze kamer met hemelbed was ruim en comfortabel en origineel authentiek ingericht. Het zwembad leent zich uitstekend om baantjes in te trekken. De gastheer en gastvrouw zijn vlot, joviaal, ongedwongen, warm en behulpzaam. We hebben er op het terras ook ‘s avonds een zeer smaakvolle avondmaal geserveerd gekregen met lokaal geprocudeerde producten. Een echte aanrader !
- L’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, le cadre, la piscine
- L’accueil chaleureux . Le calme et la tranquillité. L’évidence de l’instant présent . La joie et la curiosité du partage.
- Petit chateau entouré d’un vaste parc; superbe piscine dans la nature; charme de la chambre; accueil des propriétaires.
- Suzzie and Eric are the perfect host’s, much like their home.
Domaine de Malouziès
Set within a 6-hectare park, Domaine de Malouziès is located in Fontiers Cabardès and offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, sauna and a hot tub. Carcassonne is only a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature a terrace, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV with cable channels and heating. They are complete with an private bathroom and some have a separate seating area.A breakfast serving hot drinks, fruit juice, bread, cereal, fruit from the garden and homemade cake and jam is provided each morning. Guests can also find restaurants within 1,000 feet of the property.Additional features include a communal lounge, garden and BBQ facilities. Canal du Midi is only a 20-minute drive away and the A61 motorway can be reached within 14 mi.
We had a big and comfort room on the ground floor. The room and the bathroom were clean. The old lady who meet us was very kind, she made a good breakfast in the morning.
Parking in the private area.
The room was as expected.
The bathroom was clean.
- Mamilou, de gastvrouw, is heel vriendelijk en gedienstig. Haar zelfgemaakte peperkoek en confituur was super heerlijk. Echte aanrader met kinderen.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour, le domaine est un véritable havre de paix. Nous nous souviendrons des petits-déjeuners délicieux et des après-midis passés au bord de la piscine.
L’accueil de la maîtresse de maison vaut tout l’or du monde, chacun rêverait d’avoir une grand-mère comme Mamie Lou.
- Accueil chaleureux. Disponibilité et gentillesse de Mamilou. D’excellents conseils pour la découverte de sa région. Domaine et gîtes propres et très calme. Petit déjeuner copieux.
- We had a big and comfort room on the ground floor. The room and the bathroom were clean. The old lady who meet us was very kind, she made a good breakfast in the morning.
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Albinque
Chambre d’hôtes l’Albinque is a guest house located in Castres. It features a seasonal swimming pool in its garden, a furnished sun terrace and a living room including traditional furniture.The rooms at Chambre d’hôtes l’Albinque include a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The guest house is located just 1-minute walk from the restaurants.Guests can play table tennis and there is a spa, which can be used at an extra cost.The guest house is located 1.9 mi from Castres Golf Club and 0.6 mi from Goya Museum. There is a private space in a garage that can be used at additional cost.
- Beautiful house. Peaceful garden with lovely pool. Excellent facilities. Delicious breakfast with homemade produce. Very friendly hostess. We were made to feel very much at home.
- Wonderful welcome, super breakfast, swimming pool and advice.Really special.We must return!
- Kindness calm confortable bed cleaness The house is at walking distance from dowtown ( easy to have dinner)
- The location was fab, the property really quirky with loads of modern touches.Didn’t have time to try the pool sadly. Francoise was very welcoming
- wonderful hostess. Lovely garden and pool. Excellent breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Affrique Les Montagnes Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!