10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Abbs Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Abbs Borders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Abbs Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Abbs Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Abbs Borders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Abbs Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Abbs Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Abbs Borders:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Priory View is located in Coldingham. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bamburgh is 26 miles from Priory View, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 10 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- We were in room 4 and the window is huge letting in loads of light, the room was comfortable with good facilities, the breakfast room was spacious. The whole place had a homely feel to it.
- Most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in, everything so clean and pristine. Breakfast was great, everyone loved it.
Paul was a wonderful host and very helpful, even upgraded us to a bigger room.
We had a great view over the Priory. Paul cooked us a wonderful breakfast and gave us some valuable tips for our journey northward.
- We had a great time lots if griendly advice from the owners on where to go and this enhanced our stay. Great accommodation, ckean and welcoming. Would recommend to others
- A great reception from the owner and he was on hand to offer suggestions throughout the stay on places to go etc. The breakfasts were here excellent and the accommodation was ready handy for the town. We even got Easter eggs on Easter Sunday. We will definitely go back.
The Home Arms Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Eyemouth.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Home Arms Guesthouse offers accommodations in Eyemouth, just 23 miles from Bamburgh.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles from The Home Arms Guesthouse, and Seahouses is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Large comfortable bed.
Very pleasant helpful staff.
Centrally located in Eyemouth, free parking in front and a Co-op opposite plus easy walking distance to pubs and restaurants.
- A warm welcome on my first visit and excellent view.
- Excellent location on the front, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, friendly staff.
- Excellent view from room, clean and good sized. perfect location and good breakfast.
- We had a tremendous short stay at the Home Arms guest house. The hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area. The room we stayed in had a great sea view and was very clean with a comfy king size bed. Breakfast was lovely with a large choice to suit everyone. I highly recommend a stay at this great B&B.
- Large comfortable bed.
The Glenerne Guest House
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. The Glenerne Guest House is located in Eyemouth, 23 miles from Bamburgh and 8 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Seahouses is 26 miles from The Glenerne Guest House, and North Berwick is 28 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 50 miles away.
- Nice room, nice breakfast. Zoe, the owner, was lovely and gave us some great tips for eating and sightseeing
- Room and bed was very comfortable, bright, relaxing and clean and a decent size, tea, coffee and a biscuit were provided in the room every day, the shower was fantastic, great pressure and suitable temperature, towels fluffy and generous in size. I liked the parts of the house that were relevant to me, dining room was spacious and bright, service was friendly and efficient. Large selection of breakfasts on offer.
- Excellent guest house, very nice decor and comfy beds. The new owners have done a great job. Will definitely be coming back.
Bed super soft
- I really enjoyed my stay here, was made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived. The place was bright, warm and friendly, quiet but right next to all the amenities. Breakfast too was amazing. Would happily recommend this place to anyone wishing to spend a few days in Eyemouth for work or leisure.
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast is located in Eyemouth, just 23 miles from Bamburgh.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles from Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast, and Seahouses is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- We had a perfect long weekend at the Hillcrest. The staff, the rooms, the breakfast and the location were excellent. We will certainly return.
- Close to town centre. All on one level. Good Breakfasts. Very friendly place
- Was very clean and comfortable. The owner of the property was a mine of information too when I enquired about the local attractions and history.
- The owners were friendly and helpful, they gave good advice about local restaurants. The room was clean and spacious and with being on the ground floor was helpful to myself due to mobility problems. Yes we would stay at Hillcrest again.
- The location of the property is situated very close to the harbour, The room was very spacious and very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The ladies who run the b+b are very friendly and the breakfast was excellent. We very much recommend anybody to stay at this little gem! You won’t be disappointed! 10/10
Westwood House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Grantshouse, 28 miles from Bamburgh, Westwood House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 12 miles from Westwood House Bed and Breakfast, and Seahouses is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Westwood House Bed and Breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast, quality ingredients, perfectly cooked and cheerily served! King size bed, and plenty of beverage choice in the room. My wife’s gluten-free diet very well catered for.
- Good size room with all the necessary amenities to help make sure of an enjoyable stay. Very friendly hosts with very useful and helpful advice on the area. A very good breakfast with a wide selection of items and again thoughtful additions.
- great breakfast,comfy beds,welcoming hosts.good restaurant in Coldingham for dinner.lovely autumn colours in garden.
- Lynn made a feel very welcome. Her breakfast was fabulous.
- Pet friendly. Good host. Good location for overnight stay.
Brae House Bed and Breakfast
Brae House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Duns. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Bamburgh is 22 miles from Brae House Bed and Breakfast, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 7 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles away.
- Excellent stay for Jim Clark Anniversary weekend. Made to feel most welcome by Suzanne and Stephen.
- Exactly as B&B should be with a warm borders welcome
- Absolutely loved our stay at Brae house, all 3 rooms were a great size all with excellent on suite facilities, we all agreed the place was spotless, very comfy cosy beds, really nice special touches also! Breakfast was also superb!! 5 star rating from all 5 of us!! Thanks to Suzanne and her husband
- Our host made us feel right at home upon arrival. The place was clean and cosy, and the bed was the comfiest we’ve slept in!
- Fabulous comfy four poster bed! The room was large with a good size ensuite and walk in shower. A delicious hearty breakfast was served in the morning . An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area and just a stones throw away from Berwick with it’s many shops and restaurants. Our host, Suzanne, was a truly lovely lady who was very helpful and made the stay feel home from home. We would definitely recommend this accommodation and it would be our first preference when visiting the area again.
The Old School House Mordington
The Old School House Mordington offers accommodations in Mordington.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bamburgh is 19 miles from The Old School House Mordington, and Alnwick is 30 miles from the property.
- A warm welcome, traditional style and old-fashioned comforts. A great home-cooked British breakfast, served in the library accompanied by an interesting conversation with our host. Would certainly stay again.
- Anyone who has an interest in history will absolutely love this place. The host was an utterly enthralling man, one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met, I only wish I’d had more time to chat to him and listen to his stories. The way the house is decorated you feel like you’re in a mini stately home. From all the paintings and engravings on the walls, to the thousands of books in the library/dining room, it really is a special place. The location is so peaceful, I slept with the bedroom window open all night and didn’t hear a thing. The room was nice and comfortable, and the wifi worked perfectly well. In the morning the cooked breakfast was very good and it was so nice to eat it in such a lovely room. The b&b is very good value for money and I’d definitely stay again if ever in the Berwick area.
- The helpfulness and friendliness of the owner and the authenticity of the property…I would definitely stay again
- This is an amazing place to stay. It is like stepping back in time into a stately home. The rooms, the décor, the house in general and the breakfast are all first class. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Berwick area stay here, you won’t be disappointed and……you can thank me later.
- Everything seemed very relaxed and Quirky, in a charming sort of way. I stayed in a small single room which was ok for my needs. the family rooms looked good. Don’t come if you’re expecting hotel type services, come for quirky. The breakfasts are wholesome too.
The Cobbled Yard Hotel
One of our best sellers in Berwick-Upon-Tweed! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, 16 miles from Bamburgh, The Cobbled Yard Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Alnwick is 27 miles from The Cobbled Yard Hotel, and Seahouses is 19 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, great location in centre of town. Room was comfortable.
- Great location in the centre of town. Good service and portion sizes at breakfast. The beds are very comfortable.
- Very friendly owner and staff. Big fluffy towels and good quiet location within few minutes walk of shops, pubs and restaurants
- Me and my husband went to stay there to meet my dad for first time the staff were amazing bending over backwards to help us my husband was very poorly and the staff couldn’t help anymore the room was very clean and comfortable we had an evening dinner there and it was 5* it was to boast about would love to stay again
- Very good facilities. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Service and food was excellent.
Parade School Guest House
One of our best sellers in Berwick-Upon-Tweed! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parade School Guest House offers accommodations in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bamburgh is 16 miles from Parade School Guest House, and Alnwick is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 52 miles from Parade School Guest House.
- Very friendly host … went out of her way to make us comfortable. Thoroughly enjoyableOur room was superb … the bed with its tempura mattress being extremely comfortable. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice. Really good, free, car-parking just across the road from the accommodation.
Excellent location a few mins walk from town. Easy free parking opposite the property, all day & night. The B&B was decorated in a unique & contemporary way.
Fab Italian coffee machine at breakfast.
- The house was immaculate and very stylish, the room felt brand new and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was excellent and the owner was really nice giving us a lovely coffee on arrival. We felt very welcome.
- The standard of the rooms were of the highest quality and excellent value for money. Ann the owner was friendly and very welcoming. Highly recommend this guest house.
- Very comfortable bed with a Tempur mattress. Stylish bedroom and the best ensuite we have ever had in a guest house. Superb overall.
Cara House B&B
Cara House B&B is located in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, just 16 miles from Bamburgh. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alnwick is 27 miles from Cara House B&B, and Seahouses is 19 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Ok nice to have a big room and proper bathroom with chairs
- Lovely owners, great breakfast and brilliant location
- The room was large airy and comfortable and it was an excellent breakfast
- Location within walking distance of train station. Close to main interests and shops in town. Comfortable and warm room after travel. Helpful host.
- A very comfy bed, nice on suite, large room, tea and coffee available, nice TV set, pleasant view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Abbs Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Abbs Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Abbs Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Abbs Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!