10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainneville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainneville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainneville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainneville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainneville Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainneville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainneville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainneville Upper Normandy:
Featuring a garden, Chez Ewa provides accommodations in Montivilliers with free WiFi and garden views. This bed and breakfast has a terrace as well as a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV.Deauville is 13 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Honfleur is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 22 miles from Chez Ewa.
- Safe parking for my motorbike in the garage. Mrs Eva is very kind. Breakfast is very good.
- Friendly, hospitable welcome to a modern clean environment. Lovely breakfast. Safe and secure parking. Great value.
- Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw, perfect onderhouden en comfortabele kamer, rustige locatie, maar niet ver van de toeristische steden.
- La convivialité,les échanges riches ,la chambre très bien sur tout rapport et le petit déjeuner copieux ,bon et une charcuterie polonaise excellente.La maitresse de maison aux petits soins et son compagnon très agréable malgré le peu de temps que nous l’avons côtoyé (dommage) .Adresse à retenir absolument et à conseiller. Et pour finir, à refaire sans hésitation.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité et l’excellent petit dejeuner
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Manoir d’Esneval
Set in a park of 1.3 hectares, this south-facing guest house dating from the 17th century is located 5.6 mi from the picturesque town of Étretat. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Decorated with a chandelier, antique furniture and parquet flooring, each spacious room has a different color scheme. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub, and some also have a shower.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas, and the guest house also has a banquet room.Le Havre Train Station is 16 mi away and free private parking is available on site. Le Havre-Octeville Airport is 13 mi away.
- Great family run hotel, warm and friendly, large rooms and lots of space, perfect for a quick stop over.
- The room is huge and is furnished as an old country house (which it is). The lady running the property is very kind. Breakfast is served to all guests on one big table, giving a nice family feel to it.
We were a group of 8 young people and needed some cheap place not far from Etretat just for one night. The house is absolutely antique, all the stuff is from the 18th century. We found is amazing. Some people could say, it’s a bit old, but this is the matter of taste. It was original!
A very good breakfast and the owners are sooo sweet!
- This is the real French hospitality. What a wonderful building and the staircase was easy to climb for us 70 year olds. What a beautiful staircase and the bathroom wow, it was huge!
- The property and all the rooms are so nice you feel like living in a museum! Very nice hostess, the room has everything what is needed, the village is very quite. Big big bonus to the only restaurant in the village. The food there is amazing! Must try! The breakfast rather sweet but good.
Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière
Located in Villainville, Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière is just 4.3 mi from Étretat and the Ocean. It provides guestrooms and a dormitory room and you can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden.All of the heated rooms at Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière have a private entrance and a terrace. They all feature a wardrobe and a TV is available upon request. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, with an extra cost. Restaurants and shops can be found in Gonneville-la-Mallet, just 1.2 mi from the property.The entire Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Etretat Golf Club is 5.6 mi away.
- This was a perfect stay-over bed and breakfast for our family (2 kids).
- I really liked this place. The owner is super pleasant. The room, the bed and the bathroom were clean and comfortable. Not far away, at the Gonneville-La-Mallet there is a good market and a bus stop, to get to Etretat.
- The owner was very kind and friendly, the rooms were clean.
- convenient for Etretat(4miles) and about 16 miles to Le Havre. Owner very pleasant and good value breakfast.
- Нагулявшись на свежем воздухе – все прекрасно ! Спали как кони после работы … Храпа друг друга не слышали .. все остальное -мелочи на которые мы не обращали внимание
Fleur De Soleil
Located in Saint-Jouin-Bruneval, Fleur De Soleil offers free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at Fleur De Soleil also provide guests with a terrace. All units in the accommodations are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The Labyrinthe des Falaises maze and pedagogical center is located 1.4 mi away and offers family activities from July to September. Deauville is 21 mi from Fleur De Soleil, while Honfleur is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Marilyn Monroe themed room with matching private bathroom (a little down the corridor). Cool decor. Friendly, fun hosts, comfortable beds and a nice French breakfast. Lovely stay.
- Friendly hosts, nice decor, comfy bed and linen, fair french breakfast
Very pleasant hosts.
Location in countryside. Lane a little difficult to find in low light.
Pleasant room in a quirky house.
Own Bathroom down the hall.
- Friendly hosts. Although they did not completely understand English, they took the extra effort to understand what we said – we found the translator app a big boon. The property is very well decorated and maintained.
- Very nice and hospitable owner. Very clean and nice for this price level. Good parking available. Positive impression in general.
Croissant de Lune
This B&B is set in the countryside of Normandy, just 4.3 mi from Etretat and the English Channel. Guests have free Wi-Fi internet access and are invited to relax in the garden or on the terrace.Each heated room includes a flat-screen TV, a radio and tea and coffee facilities. All of the simply decorated guest rooms feature parquet flooring and private bathrooms.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Croissant de Lune. The B&B consists of a bar, and a lounge area is at guests’ disposal.Free private parking is available on site and Le Havre is 16 mi away. The B&B is a 25-minute drive from Fécamp and a 30-minute drive from Bolbec.
- Great place, and a very friendly and helpful hostess; clean quiet cozy place, nothing extra but everything we needed was there.
- Good accommodation standard at an excellent price. Very quiet location.
- Geraldine was an excellent host. She welcomed us with Orange juice . She was the one who cooked next morning’s breakfast to our linking ( we are veggie people). She gave gifts to my little children and arranged an extra bed in our bedroom but refused to charge for it . Great host, I highly recommend the place.
1. The staff is really nice and friendly (like really)
2. Awesome breakfast with homemade pancakes and marmalade
3. The room and the bathroom are very large and pretty clean
4. All the ground floor rooms have access to terrace
- A modern building in a traditional garden. A quiet setting. A fantastic hostess. All you can eat breakfast. Great facilities. Great value.
Le Clos Marie
Located in the countryside, 9.3 mi from Etretat, Le Clos Marie offers B&B accommodations in a characteristic Norman building. The rooms are located in a renovated sheep barn, near to the owner’s house.The independent rooms are decorated in neutral tones and features a private terrace with a view of the garden, apple orchard and the property’s 2 horses. There is also WiFi access, a TV, air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom.Guests have accessed to a shared kitchen, which is fully equipped with an oven and dining area. Breakfast is prepared by the hosts with homemade and local products each morning at Le Clos Marie. There is a children’s playground at the property, complete with a swing set, rackets and balls.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golf, horse riding, bowling, fishing and hiking. Private parking is possible on site and cover is available for bicycles and motorcycles. Fécamp is 8.7 mi away from le Clos Marie. The A29 motorway is 7.5 mi away providing easy access to le Havre and Honfleur.
- Marie is a wonderful host – really friendly. The rooms are lovely and the garden is perfect for children to play. Breakfast was absolutely amazing.
- Quiet environment. Big rooms. Very good breakfast with homemade jams. Very nice and friendly host wo did everything to make it feel comfortable for us.
- The hosts were extreemly helpful and friendly, the room is very compfortable and clean, great breakfast.
- Fantastic place. Fantastic hosts. Perfect breakfast. Cleanliness and convenience are beyond praise. Exceeded all expectations. Hope to come back one day. A million thanks to Marie.
You cannot imagine a better B&B !
The location is not perfect but still good for Etretat and Fecamp.
We still miss Marie’s amazing breakfast with farm apple juice.
Les chambres du Chat Perché
Located in Le Havre, 1,200 feet from Saint-Michel’s Church and half a mile from Perret Model Appartment, Les chambres du Chat Perché offers free WiFi. This property is a 12-minute walk from Volcano.This bed and breakfast with sea views features a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Les chambres du Chat Perché has a terrace. Guests can also relax in the garden.Eglise St-Joseph is a 14-minute walk from Les chambres du Chat Perché, while Musee des Beaux Arts Andre Malraux is a 16-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from Les chambres du Chat Perché.
- Lovely staff, beautiful Continental breakfast bought to our door with fresh flowers. Gorgeous rambling garden in city surroundings
- Fabulous location near centre with amazing views. Superb breakfast delivered to your extremely comfortable room. Able to profit from eating breakfast on beautiful terrace.
- The host always tried to make everything perfect and had an extreme patience in all the preparations by email. It was the first time that our daughter and my father-in-law travelled into a country where no German is spoken. And Corinne managed everything with our daughter in a mix of English and French. And this all for one night.
- Une bulle de calme, d’exotisme et de bien être dans un univers de bon goût. Pourquoi aller à l’hôtel ?
- C’est l’hébergement parfait, une oasis de douceur, un accueil adorable, plein de petits détails et de petits soins nous ont été apportés. Le cadre est idyllique, avec un supplément d’âme rare. Allez-y dans hésitation.
Chambre D’hôtes Incroyable vue
Chambre D’hôtes Incroyable vue, a property with barbecue facilities and a garden, is located in Le Havre, half a mile from Saint-Michel’s Church, 0.7 miles from Perret Model Appartment, as well as an 18-minute walk from Volcano. This property has a terrace and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a seating area, a kitchenette with a microwave, and a cable flat-screen TV.A bicycle rental service is available at Chambre D’hôtes Incroyable vue.Eglise St-Joseph is 1.1 miles from Chambre D’hôtes Incroyable vue, while Vauban Docks is 0.9 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 19 miles away.
La vue sur la ville du Havre.
Le petit déjeuner n’étant pas prévu, il y a malgré tout accès à la cuisine.
Salle de bains agréable et bien agencée.
Vue magnifique depuis la chambre et encore plus belle depuis la terrasse partagée. Grande salle de bain privée avec peignoirs.
Grande gentillesse de nos hôtes !
- très bon accueil, belle vue du havre sur la terrasse de l’étage.
- Очень приветливая, внимательная хозяйка, чудесные собаки
- La vue sur la ville du Havre.
La Cour Sainte Catherine
One of our top picks in Honfleur.Located a 2-minute walk from Honfleur port, this former convent has been converted into a B&B and offers rooms with attached bathroom with LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access. The sea is only 0.9 mi away.With a seating area, each room at La Cour Sainte Catherine includes a hairdryer, free toiletries and a shower or bath. Some rooms also have a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area.A continental breakfast made with local products is offered in the morning. Restaurants can be found within a walking distance.Sainte Catherine Church is 350 feet away. Deauville is 9.3 mi away, the A20 motorway is 2.2 mi away and the A13 motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- The public spaces were charming, and the breakfast was fabulous. Unfortunately, we did not stay in the main hotel (see below)
- The staff was most cordial and the location was quiet, remote, easy walk to the arts district and nice restaurants. Excellent breakfast, great croissants and local cheeses. We would love to return.
- Stylish, good location, friendly and helpful staff
- It’s a charming little property situated in a quiet neighborhood. Rooms are spacious and each one is different, bathrooms are typically small. The port is a leisurely 10 minute walk from your door. Breakfast is good and generous.
- Terrific old building, lovely “courtyard”, super breakfast, room with character. Secure parking.
La Chambre De Margaux
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Honfleur, 2,100 feet from La Forge Museum, La Chambre De Margaux has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. A patio with garden views is offered in all units.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A bicycle rental service is available at this property and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Honfleur’s Old Harbour is a 7-minute walk from La Chambre De Margaux, while Norman Museum of Ethnography and Popular Arts is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Margot was a really lovely hostess we laughed when trying to understand each other we had a lovely breakfast every morning ,we were close to harbour restaurants &shops bed was comfortable ,our own door to go out very french
- Very nice appartment over 2 floors. Plenty of room. Great location.
- Location – near enough to the harbour, bars, restaurants etc but far enough away enough to be peaceful.
Honfleur is a beaufitul place to go and the property is located at walking distance from the centre of the town.
The property is overall nice and the bed was comfortable.
Margot was very pleasant and came to the street to guide us find the property, which is part of an historic development (Hospice). she also gave some advice on where to eat in the evening (there are lots of restaurants in town!)
Great location, just away from the centre of town but easy to get to. Free parking in a public car park. The room, and bed, were comfortable and clean and the décor pleasantly quirky (clearly Margot likes teddy bears – there were about 30 dotted around, including in the rafters!). Lots of space and our own patio garden that we might have better appreciated if we had been staying more than a night.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainneville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainneville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainneville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainneville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!