10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sailly-le-Sec Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailly-le-Sec Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sailly-le-sec Picardy:
Ochiga is located in Sailly-Laurette. This bed and breakfast has a garden.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower. A TV is provided.Amiens is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Arras is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from Ochiga.
– Nadia and Eric met us very friendly, showed us our nice appartment and explained everything (we don‘t speak French, they a little English but we understood each other very well).
– very nice room on the second floor, very clean and nice designed/equipped. Possibility to make tea/coffee in the room.
– bath room separate on the other side of the floor but this is not a problem at all.
– very good breakfast in the morning and some recommendations what places to visit nearby.
– With one word: we felt almost like family members and if we plan to visit this region again we definetely will try to stay there again!
- A warm and friendly welcome and stay. A plentiful continental breakfast to start the day. I cannot fault this accommodation. Oh and an adorable ‘softie’ that we couldn’t take home with us.
all 3 beds super comfy, very welcoming they waited up for us to let us in nearly midnight and had no problems with that.
The room is absolutely stunning had everything u need tea coffee water and even milk chocolate for the kids lovely touch.
If u wanna feel at home stay here.. nafia and Eric were the perfect hosts.
Thank you again.
Our kids are still asking to go back😀
Zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaars
Bijzonder netjes en schoon
Leuke tuin met boerderijdieren
Schommels voor de kinderen
Parkeren achter gesloten hek
Ideaal gelegen voor doorreis
- Sehr gemütliches Haus mit sehr freundlichen Betreibern.
- – Nadia and Eric met us very friendly, showed us our nice appartment and explained everything (we don‘t speak French, they a little English but we understood each other very well).
Les Couleurs Picardes
Located in Aubigny, Les Couleurs Picardes is 8.7 mi from Amiens. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a shared living room with a TV and a garden with BBQ facilities.The colorful rooms are individually decorated and feature sloped ceilings. The bathrooms are fitted with a hairdryer and a shower.Guests can have breakfast or something to eat at this property upon request and at an extra cost. Restaurants can be found 2.5 mi away in Corbie.This property is 2,450 feet from the Somme River and guests can go fishing in the area. Free secure, private parking is available on site.
Very welcoming couple.
Spoke fairly fluid English.
Comfy bed, nice bathroom, kitchen well equipped.
Good quiet location.
We booked this as our last stop before the ferry at Calais. Ideal for a quick trip round some of the WWI battlefields.
There was a large communial room with all the facilities you could want (TV, microwave, games, breakfast facilities etc) with a series of lovely bedrooms attached. Very comfortable bed and so quiet. Immaculately clean and well presented.
If you want an inexpensive room with great facilities this is for you.
- I’accueil, le confort, la disponibilité des propriétaires
- très bon accueil la chambre et les sanitaires étaient très propres le petit déjeuner était très bon nous y retournerons volontiers
Die Unterkunft liegt am Rand einer kleinen Ortschaft in der Nähe von Corbie.
Als Ausgangspunkt für Exkursionen in die Umgebung eine gute Wahl.
Die Vermieter dieser Unterkunft waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Im 1. Stock befindet sich mehre Zimmer, die aber nur durch eine steile, schmale Treppe zu erreichen sind.
Im nahen Corbie, eine kleine Stadt mit reizvollen alten Häusern und einem Schloß im Zentrum, befindet sich eine Pizzeria und mehrere Esslokale.
- Very welcoming couple.
Un Parfum de Campagne
Un Parfum de Campagne provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Méaulte.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Un Parfum de Campagne has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Amiens is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Arras is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This was the best B&B we have ever stayed in, and we have stayed in lots. Fantastic facilities and value for money. Would have loved to stay here longer. This is one place we will be recommending to others. First class.
- Comfy beds,god facilities and staff and location for everything we wanted to see and do in the surrounding areas.
- The owner was delightful. The room was modern, spacious, clean and very well equipped. Private secure parking. The breakfast was amazing with a huge variety to include pastries, cold meats, cheeses, pate, cereals, bread etc.
The place had a nice feel good Factor about it.
The host was most attentive without being intrusive, and so helpful when we had a evening OMG playing board games and eating snacks.
- Excellent hotel! Amaizing breakfast! Very hearty mistress!
Château des marronniers
Château des marronniers provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and free WiFi, and is located in Baizieux.All units are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a fridge and electric tea pot. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Château des marronniers has a playground.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Château des marronniers.Amiens is 12 miles from Château des marronniers. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 41 miles from Château des marronniers.
- Wonderful hosts made us very comfortable. Excellent location for visiting the Somme, historic chateau, former WW1 HQ for Australian forces. The rooms are beautifully refurbished and comfortable and the hosts made us feel very welcome.
- Our stay at the Chateau was a last minute decision, It turned out to be a wonderful experience,our whole family had the best stay at in this incredible Chateau, our host couldn’t do enough for us and made our stay an unforgettable experience.
- Lovely friendly hosts who try their best to make it as comfortable for you as possible- only speak French tho – place has a little bit of history that makes it interesting if you into that
- Beautiful restored chateau in the quiet French countryside. Easy access to all WWI points of interest on the Somme. Our hosts Brigette, Francis and their son Olivier were very welcoming and warm. Rooms were immaculate and very comfortable, breakfasts generous. We would stay again and bring the rest of the family in a heartbeat.
- Warmth of the welcome from Madam, excellent breakfast and lovely room in a lovingly restored chateau. Madam was very kind and offered tea, biscuits and aperitifs without charge. She also booked a restaurant for us and was very keen to be helpful.
chez Louise – chambres d’hotes
Located in Albert, a 3-minute walk from Somme Trench Museum and 2.4 miles from Lochnagar Crater, chez Louise – chambres d’hotes has free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. A terrace with city views is offered in each unit.Guests at chez Louise – chambres d’hotes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden.Fricourt German War Cemetery is 3.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Could find no fault.
- Wonderful host and delicious breakfast. Close to everything. Spotlessly clean. We had a great stay. Thoroughly recommended
- This is a lovely small hotel / lodging house in the centre of Albert. The hostess (?Louise) was very welcoming and helpful. The house has been decorated with excellent taste with a good eye for design. Our bedroom was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and varied.
- Great decor, welcoming host, very helpful on where to eat and what to see.
- Comfortable B&B very close to the town centre. Fanny is very welcoming, friendly and speaks excellent English.
Laclos des champs
Featuring free bikes, Laclos des champs provides accommodations in Vadencourt with free WiFi and garden views. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a garden.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Laclos des champs has a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Amiens is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 42 miles from Laclos des champs.
- Very comfortable bed and well designed rooms and furnishings. Lovely breakfast and attentive host
- Friendly host, delightful house, in every aspect. Decorated like in a magazine. Every detail is beautiful . Nice continental breakfast with good coffee. Only 20 min drive from Amiens.
- This is the most unique house that I have ever stayed in. It is worth the price of admission just to see this house. The host was very accommodating and his breakfasts were excellent. The setting is rural and picturesque, but you are fairly close to the battlefield of Somme which was our reason for going there. We had the entire upstairs to ourselves which allowed our daughter to have her own private room.
Fantastic from first being greeted by Phillipe.
Complimentary cold beers on the terrace in an idealic and so peaceful setting. A beautiful bedroom with all the accessories you could wish for, even cotton buds! Breakfast was amazing with ample selection of all sorts from bread to pancakes etc.
We’re going back for sure!!
- Breakfast in the garden, the relaxing atmosphere and the kind host
Chalet Petite Fleur
Offering garden views, Chalet Petite Fleur is a property located in Albert, 1.4 miles from Somme Trench Museum and 1.8 miles from Lochnagar Crater. Featuring a terrace, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.The bed and breakfast has 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven. A TV is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill. A bicycle rental service is available at Chalet Petite Fleur.Fricourt German War Cemetery is 3.1 miles from the accommodation. Lesquin Airport is 43 miles away.
- Great breakfast & very friendly. Lovely garden & parking just outside property
- Such a friendly and helpful host who was happy to answer our questions and provide superb local knowledge. Excellent location for touring the Somme Valley.
- Veronique was an excellent and very knowledgeable host. The breakfast delightful. The location very quiet.
- Very nice location. Great chalet. Very friendly people.
- Madame Veronique was a lovely person she couldn’t do enough to help and advise us. Breakfasts were really nice with a good selection on offer. Situated in a nice quiet village just outside Albert.
Le Chemin d’Ulphe
Offering free bikes, Le Chemin d’Ulphe is located in Boves. Free WiFi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a balcony, a terrace and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms.At Le Chemin d’Ulphe you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking.Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 29 mi away.
- Peaceful setting on the outskirts of Amiens where we had our own balcony. Breakfast was provided by the hosts in their kitchen/dining room which was delicious.
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Lovely typical French village house set in expansive garden. Excellent breakfast provided.
- Spacious rooms, very well equipped and spotlessly clean. A very generous breakfast with homemade jams and bread and very friendly hosts
- The home made jams & breads were a wonderful touch. Their friendly went beyond what you could ask !
Hosts were very warm and welcoming.
This is a private home with 1 guest en-suite room. It has a living room downstairs and a bedroom/bathroom upstairs.
Bernafay Wood B&B
Located in Montauban-de-Picardie, 23 miles from Amiens, Bernafay Wood B&B has a garden and free WiFi.A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Arras is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Lens is 29 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 42 miles away.
- The property is quiet, secluded, and the hosts are wonderful. The homemade jams and local fare are tremendous and the hosts made every effort to answer any questions or provide details on local sites, venues, and shopping. The old station house has great character and hearkens back to the turn of the century and is surrounded by a beautiful wooded area that has historic contexts with the Great War. This is my second visit to Bernafay Wood and I will make every effort to return when in the area! Many thanks Christine and Jean-Pierre!!
- Visually beautiful and quaint historical property. Super comfortable and easily accessible to the surrounding areas of interest. Excellent service, very welcoming from start to finish. Merci!
- Christine is friendly and made us feel very welcome. It’s very quiet and peaceful with safe parking for our motorbikes. We helped ourselves to the locally brewed beer (pay the next day) and enjoyed the warm evening. Breakfast was excellent value. It’s a lovely place to stay
- Plus que tout j’ai apprécié la qualité de l’accueil de notre hôtesse et le soin qu’elle apporte notamment aux chambres. Le plus : Il s’agit d’une ancienne gare située à l’écart de la maison principale . J’ai adoré la tranquillité du lieu qui permet de dormir toutes fenêtres ouvertes. La proximité du bois est un plus, le salon de jardin également. Je reviendrai à Bernafay Wood où j’ai passé un séjour agréable et reposant dans un écrin de verdure accueillant et calme.
Zeer rustig gelegen b&b. Wij werden hartelijk welkom geheten door de eigenaresse.
Benedenkamer heeft toegang tot tuin. Relatief eenvoudige faciliteit, met goede bedden en koffie/thee faciliteit. De volgende keer dat wij in deze omgeving een verblijf zoeken, zullen wij zeker deze b&b overwegen.
Grange de la Herde
Grange de la Herde is set in a restored barn just 3.1 mi from the center of Amiens. The bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi internet access and guests can borrow a bike on site to explore the surrounding area.The guest rooms at Grange de la Herde feature exposed wooden beams and a flat-screen TV. Each room also has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room and guests have access to a kettle, a microwave and a fridge. Board games and books are available in the shared lounge area.Free parking is provided on site and Amiens Cathedral is 2.5 mi away. The property is 8.7 mi from Villers-Bretonneux and a 30-minute drive from the Somme Battlefields.
- Very lovely property and garden available to use. The most wonderful host, nothing too much trouble and a great sense of humour providing a fun-filled and happy stay. Fabulous and generous breakfast.
- Good location – lovely gardens – secure parking – comfortable good size room – excellent service – lovely breakfast.
- Very pleasant well organised hosts. Great breakfasts. Very nice personal touches.
- The owners of the property were very welcoming and served the most lovely breakfasts!
- Des hôtes adorables, serviables et discrets, une chambre superbe, du calme, du confort et un petit déjeuner parfait ! Pour un prix très raisonnable…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sailly-le-sec Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!