10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saillenard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saillenard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saillenard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saillenard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saillenard Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saillenard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saillenard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saillenard Burgundy:
La ferme d’aristide
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, La ferme d’aristide provides accommodations in Saillenard.A terrace with garden views is offered in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Chalon-sur-Saône is 25 miles from La ferme d’aristide, while Lons-le-Saunier is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
We used the property as a half way stop over between London and the south of France and back again. The property has two family rooms of which we stayed in both of them and were both stunning. The owners were very warm and friendly and were extremely helpful. The attention to detail in the rooms made them feel so homely.
Our breakfast in the morning was simply delicious.
I can not recommend property enough. My only regret is that we didn’t spend more time here.
Thank you very much and we can’t wait to return here again.
- Host was really friendly and the breakfast was great. Great pizzeria in town too
- accueil charmant et disponibilité des proprietaires
- Les propriétaires étaient vraiment chouettes, le cadre sympa, le logement propre c’est important.
We kregen een heel hartelijk ontvangst, de eigenaar sprak Engels.
Een heerlijk ontbijt en een prachtige tuin met prettig zwembad.
Een ruime frisse kamer met eigen terras.
- We used the property as a half way stop over between London and the south of France and back again. The property has two family rooms of which we stayed in both of them and were both stunning. The owners were very warm and friendly and were extremely helpful. The attention to detail in the rooms made them feel so homely.
Chez Scallan B&B
Chez Scallan B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sens sur Seille in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region. The property has a terrace and is surrounded by gardens.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Chez Scallan B&B offers an evening meal for guests upon reservation. There is a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 29 mi from Chez Scallan B&B, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 22 mi away. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site. There is also a barn which is suitable for parking bicycles and motorbikes.
- Accommodation is actually a family house which is owned by very sympathetic couple, who has no problem to speak English, even with very good English! (which is surprising in France! 😉 ). We parked our car close to the house and were accommodated in room with own bathroom. The room was nice, tidy, but a bit smaller for 3 adults.. Wifi signal in the room was strong and breakfast in the morning was really tasty and rich!
- We had a nice experience at the B&B. Our motorbike was parked in the barn for the night. Room had a small radiator, so we could dry our wet clothes. Owners welcomed us with open arms and prepared really good dinner for us with all the local specialties. We had a lovely evening chatting and enjoying good food.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good
- Friendly and familiair environment. Very helpfull people. Love to come back
Lovely English couple (John & Carolyn) gave me a wonderful welcome and were very helpful throughout my stay
The bed was comfortable and the shower great – just what I needed after a little over 100 miles of cycling on a hot day!
I opted to have dinner with John and Carolyn and spent a very enjoyable evening eating fresh, local and tasty food
Chambres d’hôtes La Distillerie B&B
Set in a renovated 19th-century distillery, La Distillerie B&B is located 9.3 mi from the medieval city of Louhans. The French garden features a heated swimming pool and a continental breakfast is included.Guest rooms display antique furniture and a decorative fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. One room also has a seating area.Evening meals made with local produce from the Burgundy region can be prepared upon reservation. Breakfast can be taken on the terrace during summer.With free private parking on site, this B&B is located 21 mi from Chalon-sur-Saône with its train station. You can choose to visit the city of Beaune, a 45-minute drive away.
- A beautiful place to stay. With two delughtful ladies running the business. Mother and daughter. Lovely gardens and pool. Genuinely friendly to me and my son.
- It was more of a suite than a room, we had a twin room, large bathroom, and salon where we had breakfast. Continental breakfast was very good with homemade jams, very good croissants, bread, tea or coffee and orange juice, all served at a time of our choosing. The owner was very helpful and informative. Lovely swimming pool available, although we didn’t use it.
- Friendly and very comfortable overnight stay travelling home.
- Great hospitality! I liked the clean, fresh and cool room (in hot weather), the ye olde flavour of the house and decor, beautiful garden and swimming pool, home made jams for the croissants…
- The Lady of the house is wonderfully welcoming, makes delicious coffee and has a beautifully peaceful garden.
Marguerite’s Ferme rustique
Marguerite’s Ferme rustique provides guest rooms and an apartment in a renovated, 18th-century farmhouse in Saint-Germain-du-Bois. It . Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a seating area. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden views from each room.If you are staying in one of the guest rooms, a daily breakfast is served in the breakfast room or in the garden, upon prior reservation. If you are staying in the apartment, a separate kitchen is available for free.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and birding. There is a lake where guests can swim. The property offers free parking.
Wonderful old house, filled with character and rustic beauty. The apartment has everything you need for your comfort and all more.
The location is beautiful and authentic rural district away from the crowds, but within 30-60 min. Drive from all main attractions of Burgundy.
But the chery of this sweet place is the interaction with the owners Marguerite and Martin.
- Fantastic place and very welcoming and attentive hosts. Super lovely venue and yummy breakfast. Garden and rooms are stunning, carefully looked after and shared generously. A lovely, cared for historic building set in beautiful picturesque countryside.
- This stay was a sheer delight. The house, Marguerite, breakfast, garden, comfort was absolute perfection. It’s the loveliest place we have ever stayed
- Very hospitable, welcoming and helpful host, very well equipped apartment.
- The breakfast was simply amazing- such a quirky stylish home.. LOVED IT!!, and Marguerite so friendly helpful and warm… found ourselves drawn into such a romantic lifestyle
- Wonderful old house, filled with character and rustic beauty. The apartment has everything you need for your comfort and all more.
Chambres d’hôtes le Meflatot
Chambres d’hôtes Le Meflatot is located in Serley, in the Bresse Region, 18 mi from Chalon-sur-Saône. This bed and breakfast offers an outdoor swimming pool and an outdoor furniture with a barbecue for guests’ pleasure.All rooms feature a private terrace, a living room and Free WiFi. They also provide a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a walk-in shower or a bath. Some rooms have a fully equipped kitchen.Many activities are available in the surroundings including tennis court, cycling, horse riding and hiking.Beaune is 25 mi from the property, while Lons-le-Saunier is 17 mi. A free private parking is available on site.
- friendly hosts, healthy breakfast. No TV but great selection of DVDs.
- Beautifully kept with a lovely pool and gardens. Excellent breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Superbe cadre ! Accueil chaleureux et amicale, la déco fait qu’on se sent comme à la maison…
A refaire pour un séjour plus long !
- We werden ontvangen door een supergastvrije, geïnteresseerde en geëngageerde gastvrouw en gastheer.
- Die Gastgeber sind super herzlich und hilfsbereit. Das Frühstück ist ausgezeichnet und das ganze Ambiente lädt zu einem längeren Aufenthalt ein.
La Tour Charlemagne
Set in an old traditional building, La Tour Charlemagne now functions as a B&B and it is located in Château-Chalon. It offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.Provided with free toiletries and an LCD TV, each room at the La Tour Charlemagne has a desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom with walk-in shower.A homemade breakfast with pastries, bread and regional ham is served daily.You can visit Saint Pierre Church, which is 650 feet away and Beaume les Messieurs Waterfalls, which is 3.1 mi away. Domblans Train Station is 3.1 mi away and Poligny is 7.5 mi away.
The owner was very kind. Breakfast was excellent, homemade cakes as well!
You can feel yourself like at home!
- Very nice location at the northern side of the village. Good breakfast. Very nice owner. Nice garden, where you can picnic. Comfortable bed.
- We loved it! The room was very nice, the host was absolutely charming, breakfast good, comfortable places to sit outside, and Chateau-Chalon is beautiful. A lovely place to spend a night (or more).
- beautiful location nice pool area not large but sufficient don’t think pool heated rooms very nice good [parking for motorcycle
Family room on top floor which was challenging for one of our party.
Owner was charming but had very little english.Room was adequate but no more than that.Garden and swimming pool were good and breakfast was excellant(self service)
- The owner was very kind. Breakfast was excellent, homemade cakes as well!
La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes
Set on the Wine Route, La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Maynal, just 3.7 mi from the Château de Chevreaux. It offers an outdoor, seasonal swimming pool, a games room and a tennis table.Each room at La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes has a unique décor and a bathroom with shower. Some of the rooms also include a desk and a seating area.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners can be enjoyed on site upon prior reservation, and restaurants are 1.2 mi from the B&B.Free Wi-Fi access is available in this holiday home. The property offers free private parking and La Bresse is 6.2 mi away.
- swimming pool was great, served breakfast in the garden, information from owners about the regio and things to do, airconditioned sleeping room, nice interior with personal touch of owners
- Beautiful location, beautiful garden & well maintained.
- Well-appointed rooms, friendly welcome and excellent idea to have a self-serve bar with local craft beers!
- Breakfast and dinner were great. Staff lovely and very caring.
- The owners where really nice, breakfast was very good and the environment really beautiful
Creative Ceramics B&B
Creative Ceramics B&B is located in Devrouze, 24 mi from Beaune. Free WiFi and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with English channels and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.Chalon-sur-Saône is 16 mi from Creative Ceramics B&B, while Lons-le-Saunier is 19 mi from the property. Dole – Jura Airport is 22 mi away.
- the owners made us very welcome , the beds were comfortable and the breakfast fantastic , thoroughly recommend this to stay.
- Confortable for short stays, nice and super friendly host. Nice decorated rooms. Good breakfast. For families it is ideal!
- Nice host, very friendly welcome. Great for families. Quiet location, slightly off the main road but only adds little time to journey. very comfortable bed. Would def stay again.
- Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw. Snelle reactie op mails over onze late aankomst
- De vriendelijkheid en gastvrijheid van de eigenares. Ze doet er alles aan om je een goed en aangenaam verblijf te bezorgen.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle
Set in a former vineyard house, Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle offers B&B accommodations in Le Vernois, on the famous wine trail in the Jura region. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.The guest rooms are located in a former wine storehouse. All are individually decorated and feature views of the well-established garden. The bathrooms include free toiletries, and a desk and a wardrobe are also provided.A continental breakfast is offered daily at Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle. For evening meals, guests may request regional dishes, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the guest lounge.Popular outdoor activities in the area include wine tasting. You can also explore the nearby wine trails by bike or on foot, or visit Lavigny with its cheese shops, 1.6 mi away.
- Good location for visiting the Jura region and the wine region of Jura. Room was well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was fine, but lacked a choice of cereal or muesli/granola. A choice of tea’s in the room would have been helpful rather than just herbal tea’s. Host was friendly and helpful. Overall the accommodation was fine and would recommend to other travellers.
- Breakfast was good, typical french. Location is very good for looking round the Jura area, excellent evening meal places only 5/6km away.
- Beautiful property, very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient host. Great nights sleep. Lovely breakfast
- We stayed as an overnight halt en route from the Alps to Calais. The lady proprietress could not have been more helpful. The beds were comfy and breakfast delightful.
- We were warmly received, the hostess was very helpful in finding us a place to eat dinner and sending on a forgotten item. Tea making facilities were very welcome. The location is very near some beautiful countryside. The rooms were very tasteful and spacious. Breakfast was fresh with home-made produce.
Located in Toulouse-le-Château, D’Tour Gourmand provides accommodations with free WiFi, a hot tub and an indoor swimming pool.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. A microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant at the bed and breakfast serves French cuisine.D’Tour Gourmand has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Lons-le-Saunier is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Dole is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Lovely little hotel with an excellent gourmet restaurant attached. Lovely regional French cuisine, and the kids’ meals were of a very high standard. The hotel has been recently refurbished to a high standard, with lots of facilities. This exceeded our expectations in every way. And it was a reasonable price.
- Luxury setting, high standard, lovely facilities especially bath and shower. Great location near motorway for our journey home
- The breakfast was excellent and included in the price. I should have reserved a table for dinner but forgot and I’m sure that would have been fantastic too.
The host was very friendly and welcoming.
The place is situated in a tiny hamlet off the beaten track, but still convenient for the motorway. A good place to unwind after a day’s travelling. The indoor pool was very appealing, though we never actually got to use it.
The accommodation was clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was generous and with a variety of delicious foods, including homemade pastries and yoghurt.
The location was great, very close to the motorway, but in a nice quiet village. The room was fantastic, excellent size, really good bath / shower facilities. There is an excellent little (covered) swimming pool at the property which my kids enjoyed.
Best of all though is the on-site restaurant. The food was exceptional. I would not have been disappointed if we had eaten this food at a difficult to book restaurant in London, so to find food of this quality in a chambre d’hotes was very unexpected, but welcome. Breakfast was great too with homemade croissants, bread, natural yoghurt, jam etc etc.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming too. We will definitely return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saillenard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saillenard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saillenard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saillenard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!