10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saillans Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saillans Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saillans Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saillans Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saillans Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saillans Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saillans Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saillans Rhône-alps:
La Maison Rose
Located in Saillans in the Rhône-Alpes region, La Maison Rose has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Valence is 22 miles from La Maison Rose. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast, verry friendly host, beautiful place!
- Everything as it should be, host, house and breakfast really good. Can be definitely recommended
- The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful. The property was absolutely beautiful with stunning views. Highly recommended!
- FANTASTIC breakfast, for real! That doesn’t happen too often. Cosy room, with spectacular view. Pool was a really great place to hang out. And we even got offered a welcome beer upon arrival.
L’accueil , la disponibilité et la gentillesse des propriétaires .
Le petit déjeuner devant une vue magnifique .
La piscine après une journée de balade
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas
Featuring free WiFi, an on-site bar and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas offers accommodations near Bourdeaux’s small village, in the Provence region. Pets are allowed free of charge. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The GR9 and Sur les Pas des Huguenots hiking trails are just a few hundred yards from the property.Valence is 33 mi from Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas, while Montélimar is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Caumont Airport, 68 mi from Chambre d’Hôtes Les Junchas. Lyon-St. Exupery Airport is 170 away, and Marseillle-Provence Airport is 121 mi from the property.
- Exceptional hosts and a really beautiful house. Everything was finished to a high standard.
- Nice host, clean and spacious facilities, peaceful location.
- Beautiful and peaceful countryside location. Warm welcome of the host. Good breakfast.
- Very nice hosts; clean and comfortable room. Shame to only stay one night!
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel, le dîner sur la terrasse, le petit déj, le picnic….
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Chez Merlette is located in Suze in the Rhône-Alps Region, 30 mi from Villard-de-Lans. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A breakfast including organic products is served on site.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horse riding. Valence is 16 mi from Chez Merlette, while Montélimar is 23 mi from the property. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 43 mi away.
- During our road tour of France we had wanted to stop over in a small village. We did all this at Chez Merlette. It was a wonderful experience to meet and be hosted by Merlette at her quiet rural location. Her homestay is set in a gorgeous part of France. Merlette hosted us well including a lovely dinner and breakfast in her kitchen. Merlette is an art tutor which would make Chez Merlette and excellent place should you be artistic.
- Chez Merlette is a pleasant and easy-going house on the edge of the Vercors, a part of France which seems unknown to most Brits. For me, an aging solo motorcyclist taking the long way round to Corsica, it was an ideal stop. I enjoyed a very tasty and inexpensive dinner in good company with lively conversation and even a little live music (though not everyone will have my luck). I have no hesitation in recommending Chez Merlette to anyone looking for something a little different from the general run of hotels.
- J’ai apprécié l’accueil, le calme, la piscine, les conversations avec Merlette.
De warme ontvangst en de behulpzaamheid van Marianne, de maaltijden, het zwembad, de prachtige omgeving.
Heel mooi adresje voor wie houdt van authenticiteit, van ‘back-to-basics’ en van contact met de gastfamilie.
- Beaucoup de cachet et de charme . Gentillesse et simplicité de notre hôtesse. Mowgli son adorable chien samoyède. Bel endroit, au calme.
Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice
Offering a seasonal heated swimming pool and a terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice is located in Truinas in the Rhône-Alps Region. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.Valence is 26 mi from Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice, while Montélimar is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- The hosts were super welcoming, the room well equipped and spotlessly clean, the bed comfy and we had a very good breakfast on both days. Sadly we didn’t get to use the beautiful pool, next time! Thank you Patricia and David.
- The hotel is set in beautiful scenery in an isolated location. The facilities are excellent, the standard of rooms is extremely high. The owner of the property was extremely helpful and breakfast was perfect.
- Location, pool, pétanque, owners. When local restaurants were closed they offered to prepare supper for us, it was delicious.
- Adventure to get to this beautifully restored farmhouse and delightful family. Enjoyed exquisite bath and lounge by the pool Best nights sleep in quiet and comfy bed. Merci!
tout était parfait
l’accueil souriant super sympa le lieu magique la déco très actuelle et originale
les équipement fonctionnels les lits confortables
la cuisine goûteuse le petit déjeuner copieux
la piscine extra dans un magnifique paysage calme et verdoyant
un séjour fantastique
Located in Die, 5.6 mi from Télésiège du plateau, Le Glandasse has a number of amenities, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a desk.Breakfast can be enjoyed with a ·EUR 8.5 extra fee per person.The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- Lovely family in the mountains of the Varcours were immediately welcoming and helpful as we wet and exhausted bikers rolled up covered in dirt. Quiet, cozy, elegant room a quick walk from the downtown area. Extensive and delicious breakfast in the morning and we were off for another day of riding. Deeply appreciated the warmth of this family and Home, and felt grateful to be able to spend a night in their guesthouse.
Room appeared to be newly decorated, bed was good. Breakfast was substantial and very good compared to what often passes for a continental breakfast.
Overall it is well recommended.
- Hôtes accueillant chambre calme et très bien équipée
- L accueil très sympathique une chambre très propre et confortable. Une piscine agréable. Un petit déjeuner au top.
La gentillesse de nos hôtes.
Étions en vélo et donc pour dîner , nous ont accompagné en ville aller et retour.
Chambres d’hôtes Au Coeur de Die
Located 650 feet away from the Drôme River Banks, Chambres d’hôtes Au Coeur de Die features B&B accommodations in the Vercors Natural Regional Park. Free Wi-Fi and free public parking are available.The B&B’s guest rooms are bright and modern and come with a wardrobe, desk and private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Guests have access to shared electric kettle and coffee machine. There is also a communal living room with a piano.Every morning, a continental breakfast of organic an local products is offered in the B&B or in the courtyard. Restaurants can be found just 150 feet away.Guests can go and visit vineyards in the area. There are adventure tree climbing and canoeing facilities in the surroundings. In winter, guests can go skiing just 17 mi away. Die Train Station is located 0.6 mi away.
- Christiane was a wonderful host, room was spacious, beautifully decorated with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was yummy. Would highly recommend.
l’accueil dans cette magnifique maison de village, la délicatesse et les échanges avec Christiane
Le petit déjeuner fait de produits locaux et maison tout frais: que du bonheur!!
- Accueil, propreté, confort, le goût avec lequel est fait l’aménagement et la salle de bain. Et la qualité du petit déjeuner
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil, le confort de la chambre et le petit déjeuner de qualité pris en commun. Egalement la situation géographique par rapport au centre et aux commerces, la possibilité de garer facilement la voiture, …
- Deze accomodatie is ideaal als je -zoals wij- de Transhumance wil bijwonen. Op alle momenten van de dag kan je even je kamer binnenlopen, of luchen in de patio, of lezen op de bank in de woonkamer. Het ontbijt was prima en gastvrouw Christiane kan je heel veel tips voor uitjes geven: ze heeft namelijk een reisbureau. De kamer was koel en ondanks de festiviteiten van de Transhumance tot in de late uurtjes, heb je er in de kamer aan de tuinzijde geen last van. Je went er snel aan dat de torenklok elk uur slaat. Die is een gezellig stadje en tijdens de Transhumance een feest om te zijn.
La Souche is located in Truinas. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La Souche has an outdoor pool.Grill facilities are at guests’ disposal and guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Valence is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Montélimar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Amazing views, lovely breakfast, lovely owners/staff, lovely pool. Clean rooms.
- The owners, Monika & Philipe sont formidable. Beautiful views. Great breakfasts! Recently, tastefully renovated.
- The room was large and comfy for three adults.Views were stunning.Our breakfast was sourced and produced locally,tasty and filling.This is a beautifully run B&B and would return any time. WiFi excellent. Parking great.
We had a lovely stay! Monika and Philippe are the friendliest of hosts. Do try Philippes food too.
The house is an authentic old building but the rooms are recently renovated so bathrooms etc are very comfortable and new. They have a very beautiful pool with a view. And last but not least, the beds were outstanding.
Site magnifique avec très beau panorama
Belle ferme en pierre qui reste authentique
Aménagements sobres et de bon goût, respectant l’architecture originelle du lieu tout en apportant le confort nécessaire
Grande gentillesse et qualité de l’accueil
Piscine agréable et bien intégrée
Petit déjeuner copieux et savoureux
Très bonne literie
Les Cigales is a B&B located in Charols in Provencal Drôme. Set in an 18th-century mansion and facing fields of lavender, it offers a garden with aromatic plants and free WiFi access throughout.Viewing the mountains and the garden, each room offers a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and guests can find a restaurant and stores just 3.1 mi away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Montélimar Train Station is a 35-minute drive from the property, where free parking is available.
- This is a lovely old house in the Drome region, sympathetically restored and beautifully but simply decorated. Both rooms were light and airy, immaculately presented and very comfortable. The owners were very friendly and welcoming, and provided an amazing breakfast, with everything home-made. We particularly loved the joghurt and gigerine jam!
- extremely picturesque location beautiful old house very comfortable and very congenial host
- Rooms are clean and nice, not close from the road thus pretty quiet.
- Quiet location, friendly owners and lovely breakfast.
- We had a wonderful stay in this fantastic building! Our room was very cosy and had a huge and modern bathroom. The breakfast was great! Nice hosts of the place and it’s a real bonus that you can use the kitchen facilities and also have coffee and tea for free. We want to return in summer to see how it looks like then as well!
Le Clos de l’Ambre
At the foot of the Vercors National Park and Provence in Divajeu, Le Clos de l’Ambre is 1.9 mi from the Drome River and Crest Train Station. The 18th century Provençal country/farm house offers a garden with outdoor furniture, a greenhouse, a conservatory and individually decorated rooms with free WiFi access.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. One of them has a walk-in, multijet shower and a private garden.Breakfast is served every morning at Le Clos de l’Ambre. Restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi of the property.Upon prior booking and at an extra cost, massages are available on site.Guests can go rock climbing, horse riding and canoeing in the area. The property is right by Lambres river course. A7 motorway is 14 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- beautiful suite in a delightful historic home. Nathalie was most helpful and gracious. Great coffee and nice croissants each morning plus fruit and homemade conserves. Loved the sweet old doggie too.
- An excellent breakfast with croissants from our favourite pâtisserie/boulanger in Crest
- We liked the saff very much, along with the home-made foods for breakfast.
we had a very comfortable bed and in the morning there was a very good breakfast in the greenhouse. at the accommodation was a nice garden with many possibilities to relax. The hostess had many helpful tips. Nathalie was very sympathetic and made us feel at home.
merci beaucoup et jusqu’à la prochaine fois
- Breakfast in the old glasshouse and big comfortable room in a old typic house built of stones – very nice garden!!!
Chambres d’hôtes Les Moulinas
Located in Piégros-la-Clastre, Chambres d’hôtes Les Moulinas has accommodations with a private pool and private parking. The property has mountain and pool views.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a bath, a shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chambres d’hôtes Les Moulinas has an outdoor pool. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Valence is 19 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Les Moulinas, while Montélimar is 20 miles from the property. Saint Geoirs Airport is 47 miles away.
Tout !!! Hospitalité et gentillesse de Florence et Gilles
Maison est splendide
La chambre très agréable
- A notre arrivée, nous avons été chaleureusement accueillis par Florence et Gilles qui nous ont tout de suite mis à l’aise en nous offrant un verre de bienvenue, ce qui est très appréciable après la route. Pendant le séjour, nos hôtes resteront discrets mais très serviables et nous prodigueront des conseils utiles sur les environs. La maison est située au calme, dans un cadre agréable et à l’écart des routes et du village de Piègros la Clastre (7 minutes à pied du centre où il y a un charmant café-restaurant… mais, ce n’est pas le propos !). Nous avons pu profiter de la piscine située dans un vaste jardin bien équipé (transat, tables, parasols…). Les chambres offrent un bon niveau de confort. Une mention spéciale pour les petits déjeuners servis dans la cuisine d’été au rapport qualité prix imbattable…
- Le cadre … l’accueil … la gentillesse … le rapport qualité/prix … les équipements et une mention spéciale au petit déjeuner … on n’oublie pas Réglisse le chien qui est aussi discret qu’ adorable !
Une chambre d’hôtes très propre et très agréable. Les chambres sont bien aménagées, la piscine est un vrai plus.
Les propriétaires sont aimables, serviables et très discrets. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour.
- La vue magnifique et l’accueil des proprietaires
- Tout !!! Hospitalité et gentillesse de Florence et Gilles
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saillans Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saillans Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saillans Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saillans Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!