10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sahune Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Sahune Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sahune Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sahune Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sahune Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sahune Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sahune Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sahune Rhône-alps:
Bastide Vieux Chêne
Located in Condorcet, Bastide Vieux Chêne – Les Studios offers a shared outdoor pool. Each self-catering accommodations features free WiFi.The apartments will provide you with a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All the apartments feature bed linen and towels.At Bastide Vieux Chêne – Les Studios you will find a communal sauna, a garden and barbecue facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Avignon-Provence Airport is located 37 mi from the property.
Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Really enjoyed our stay, thank you!
- Really lovely owners, cool design (down to the smallest touches), completely delicious breakfast
- Zwembad en sauna. Heerlijk ontbijt. Zeer smaakvol ingericht. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Une déco moderne dans une bastide ancienne.
Le petit déjeuner gargantuesque.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
Un havre de paix en pleine campagne provençale.
L’accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Delphine est un véritable rayon de soleil,
Une décoration réussie à la fois moderne, avec quelques tonalités vintage
La tranquillité des chambres.
Possibilité de se régaler en dînant sur place, en découvrant des vins locaux.
Penser à réserver.
Quelques balades au départ de la chambre d’hôte.
De bons petits restos à proximité de la chambre d’hôte. Véhicule indispensable.
- Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Located in Condorcet in the Rhône-Alpes region, La Roseraie-Drôme has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests at La Roseraie-Drôme can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Orange is 27 miles from La Roseraie-Drôme. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- There is nothing not to like. What ate YOU waiting for to make a descion. Divine inspiration?
- Séjour parfait sur tous les plans ! Didier et Michelle sont aux petits soins, la maison, les chambres et les extérieurs sont beaux, la piscine est idéale et le petit-déjeuner copieux et délicieux. Mention spéciale pour le super diner « plancha » ! La proximité de Nyons est très apppréciable.
- Accueil chaleureux,chambres trés spacieuses et décorées avec gout,etablissement trés propre,environnement calme et reposant
- Nous avons passer un super we entre amies, dépaysement total sous les étoiles, on reviendra !!! Merci
- nous avons tout aimé,l’accueil,la gentillesse des propriétaires,le professionalisme eten plus ils sont adorables.
la bastide des muries
With mountain views, la bastide des muries is located in Condorcet and has a restaurant and a shared kitchen. Free WiFi is provided.The units are equipped with air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchenette with an oven, microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La bastide des muries has a grill.A terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.Orange is 27 miles from la bastide des muries, while Montélimar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’hotes “Le Petit Rouvière”
Offering an outdoor pool and garden, Maison d’hotes “Le Petit Rouvière” is located in Nyons. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include satellite channels.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free bikes and free parking.Montélimar Train Station is 33 mi away.
- A very welcome owner, lovely place, amazing atmosphere! You are lucky if catch an available room!
- What a delightful place!!! Wonderful hosts, fabulous views, delicious breakfast! Had I known it was so good I would have planned to stay longer.
Very welcoming hostess.
Pool was perfect after a long bike ride and hike.
Great architecture! Would love to live there!
Breakfast when WE wanted and had everything a French petit-déjeuner needs up to homemade yogurt!
Super clean apartment!
- Todo en general excelente, desde la máxima amabilidad de la dueña, el apartamento, su terraza, la piscina. hasta el magnífico desayuno a base de productos locales. Solo 2 habitaciones, es decir que la tranquilidad es máxima. Baños y ratos de lectura en la piscina inolvidables. Algo lejos del pueblo, pero son solo un par de minutos en coche y se aparca muy facilmente en el pueblo, y de forma gratuita. Volvería a este B&B sin dudarlo un segundo.
Nous avons apprécié :
Le confort du logement, son emplacement, sa clarté, sa propreté.
L’accueil de “Jojo” 🙂
Le plus plus : Piscine, jacuzzi, petit déjeuner en bord de piscine et avec des produits locaux, originaux et excellents !
B&B chez Anne-Marie
Located in Nyons, B&B chez Anne-Marie provides air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use the balcony.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a bath, a bidet and free toiletries. A TV is provided.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Orange is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Montélimar is 23 miles away. Caumont Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de Provensol
Set on an organic wine-producing estate between the Rhône Valley and the Alpes, Domaine de Provensol offers individually decorated rooms with views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains. A fitness room with a hot tub is available.Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. You can relax on the terrace or in the shared lounge area, where free Wi-Fi access is available. Continental breakfast is served daily.Evening meals can be enjoyed at the hosts’ table on request, in a dining room with a stone vaulted ceiling. You will be able to taste the Domaine de Provensol’s wines alongside dishes made with local and organic products, some of which are grown on site.
- The old house. The dining room that’s actually a wine cellar. The grapes were being picked and Dominique and Dominique took us to see the cellar and explained about wine making. The dinner was fine French country cooking. The lentil salad and the potatoes were some of the best I’ve eaten. The wine was fabulous. I asked to have breakfast outside and Dominique set a table for us overlooking the vineyard. Unforgettable.
- Interesting old farmhouse in the heart of the wine producing area. We were made very welcome and had a lovely stay. Excellent breakfast. Had a wine tasting which was extremely informative and the wine was so good we bought more than we planned. Perfect English spoken. Had a really lovely stay.
- Lovely spacious house. Friendly owners. Enjoyed sitting in the garden admiring the view whilst having breakfast.
- We had a lovely stay. Wonderful hosts. Beutiful enviroment.
Amazing! So romantic!
Beautiful suite in a farm house located in a scenic pastoral area
Very pleasant stay
Great homemade breakfast in a garden with a glorious view of the grapevines
Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois
Located in Venterol, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois has accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois has an outdoor pool.A children’s playground is also available for guests at Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois.Orange is 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide aux Bois, while Montélimar is 21 miles away. Caumont Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The host is very nice, helpful and welcoming, the room is nice and cozy locted in a beautiful village breakfast was nice!
- Great location in the vinyards and amongst the Olives
- emplacement magnifique, arboré, propre et très agréable pour être au calme. Notre chambre était décorée avec goût et la literie très confortable. Petit déjeuné copieux avec un très bon thé et pâtisserie maison excellente.
- L’accueil, le gîte, le petit- déjeuner bref tout.
- Hotes très accueillants .Confitures et tarte maison avec thé de qualité. Literie excellente. Situation avec vue exceptionnelle sur les collines.
La Vieille Auberge
Located in Vesc, La Vieille Auberge offers B&B accommodations with a shaded terrace with garden, wooden furniture, a restaurant and a bar, just 17 mi from Grignan Castle. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The rooms feature tiled floor and a private bathroom with shower. There is direct access to a terrace equipped with garden furniture, seating area and BBQ facilities.A continental breakfast featuring a range of homemade cakes, jams, organic coffee and tea and local products is served. The restaurant offers traditional cuisine, and packed lunches can be requested.There are pétanque facilities nearby and guests can go hiking, cycling or fishing just 6.2 mi away. La Garde Adhémar, Le Poët-Laval and Montbrun-les-Bains are less than 1-hour driving distance. Montélimar is a 45-minute drive away.
We enjoyed a good-sized and comfortable bedroom with excellent bathroom.
The staff and owners made every effort to make us welcome. The restaurant was excellent – we enjoy fine dining.
We came away from our two day stay with smiles on our faces. and the intention of repeating the experience next year.
Very nice big room with access to the balcony. The view from there is amazing-very enjoyable to get up in the morning with that landscape in front of you and have a nice organic breakfast. The staff is very friendly and ready to help out with advice on hikes and place to visit:)
We were lucky to have the chance to eat twice at the connected restaurant: Chez mon Jules. Absolutely very good experience: delicious meals, accompanied by a wide wine list containing organic and local options.
Definitely we would recommend a stay at the Vieille Auberge!
- Spectacular view from our living-room sized balcony, where we also were served a delicious breakfast. Room was large, bed very comfortable. The village is tiny and looks our a=on a most luscious landscape of mountains, rolling farmlands, a small church, a very paintable picture. Jules and his wife were great, helpful hosts.
- It lack of pretentiousness. The staff were lovely. The food too was really good
- Super déco entre brocante et design ,bel environnement ,tout pour décompresser et accueil charmant
- We enjoyed a good-sized and comfortable bedroom with excellent bathroom.
Ancienne Cure offers accommodations in Buis-les-Baronnies.Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ancienne Cure features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Orange is 25 mi from Ancienne Cure, while Vaison la Romaine is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 32 mi from Ancienne Cure.
- The welcome was excellent. The rooms cleaned every day with a change of sheets halfway through the week. Quality throughout.
- It is a pleasant and beautiful hotel run by a family couple. They are very nice and friendly people. We loved our stay in Buis les Baronnies and hope to come again.
- excellent stay, very nice house and garden, super-friendly owners. Nice little village, close to hiking area.
- I have been to this fantastic house before Francoise and Patric took over and did a much needed & delicate overhaul. They are very amiable hosts and we enjoyed our stay with them very much. Will definitely come back.
- The hosts were charming, the room was exquisitely decorated and extremely clean. Breakfast was delicious, with homemade products. The windows’ metal handles are covered with a piece of cotton lace ….
Located 16 mi from Mont-Ventoux Mountain, this guest house offers an outdoor swimming pool and a large sun terrace. Guests from La Sérénade – Chambre d’hôtes can relax in the hammocks of the garden.The rooms at La Sérénade – Chambre d’hôtes feature a view of the garden and the pool. All the shared and private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The continental breakfast provided every morning includes French pastries, salmon or ham and fruits. Guest can also request a packed lunch or homemade dinners prepared by the host.Other facilities are available such as table tennis, luggage storage and bicycle rental. The property is 19 mi from Nyons or 12 mi from the city of Vaison-la-Romaine and there is a free, private car park on site.
A little bit of a challenge to find, even with GPS. Discrete sign on the road in front of a single-family house.
Sabine, our host, was warm, attentive, relaxed and welcoming. She showed us to one of the bedrooms in her house, just off the entrance hall. The shower and toilet rooms were adjacent. A movable screen provided privacy for our little suite. We were staying right in her house. The best part of the house was the extensive, very attractive terrace, pool and lawn, set amid lavender tufts and olive trees. Sabine laid out an ample, delicious breakfast at our table on the terrace. It was lovely enjoying the fresh breads, fruits, jams and butter in the cool (but quickly warming) morning air, watching the sun on the wooded hillsides opposite, and listening to the cicadas and bird calls.
Sabine was delightful and helpful; the rooms were immaculate; and the terrace and garden relaxing and beautiful. Recommended.
- Le jardin et la piscine, la rapidité de réponse de Sabine, l’humeur joyeuse et conviviale de Werner, le petit déjeuner, la douche spacieuse, la propreté impeccable, le calme…
We verbleven 4 opeenvolgende nachten in de b&b in augustus 2018.
De b&b voldeed aan onze verwachtingen en was top.
Mooie ligging in een oase van rust en stilte op een 3-tal kilometer van het stadscentrum.
We hadden een kamer die groot genoeg was met een afzonderlijke badkamer en mooie/ruime douche.
De ontvangst door Sabine was hartelijk, we kregen een duidelijke rondleiding met regels/afspraken. Top, correct en duidelijk voor iedereen.
Ontbijt was lekker en verzorgd, voldoende afwisseling. We hebben er elke avond gegeten en hier een megagrote pluim voor Sabine, het eten was super, elke avond een aperitiefje met een hapje, voorgerechtje, hoofdgerecht en een dessertje met koffie of thee. Het avondeten was telkens een verrassing, top !
We aten er elke avond op het terras met uitzicht op de tuin en het zwembad.
Mooi, ruim en verwarmd zwembad waar het zalig relaxen was op de ligzetels.
Wagen kan geparkeerd worden weg van de baan, op het terrein van de b&b.
- La parfaite gentillesse de Sabine, son accueil chaleureux, le calme et ke confort de la lication l’envirinnement et les équipements
- le cadre est magnifique, la propriétaire très sympa.
- A little bit of a challenge to find, even with GPS. Discrete sign on the road in front of a single-family house.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sahune Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sahune Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sahune Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sahune Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!