10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sadirac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Sadirac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sadirac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sadirac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sadirac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sadirac Aquitaine:
B&B La Closerie 33
Located in Sadirac, 9 miles from Bordeaux, B&B La Closerie 33 has free bikes and free WiFi. The accommodations feature a hot tub.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. A terrace with pool views is offered in every unit.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Guests can relax in the wellness area, including a hot tub, or in the garden.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at B&B La Closerie 33, while hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Saint-Émilion is 15 miles from the accommodation. Mérignac Airport is 14 miles away.
- Friendly and attentive hosts, excellent breakfasts, beautiful location, quiet and comfortable, modern and clean.
- Breakfasts were lovely, with something different every day. The advice about what we could do each day helped us get the most from our time. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable and we slept well.
- Stephan and Gilles are the best hosts in Aquitane, possibly Europe. The facilities are world class and the breakfast is delicious. Good restaurants in the vicinity via car, the gendarmerie are not very visible. Superb accommodation and Stephan and Gilles are absolute gentlemen.
- The breakfast was amazing, and really nice to sit on the patio overlooking the garden. The pool was really nice to relax, and you were 20 minutes drive from Bordeaux. Would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in a relaxing setting but close to Bordeaux which is a lovely city.
- We loved everything about this place. Our hosts Gilles and Stephane were very friendly and welcoming, and always ready with great advice about where to go and what to do. One evening we were lucky enough to be asked to go along with them to an evening food market in a nearby town where we met their friends and really felt like locals – priceless. The gardens and pool are just stunning and each room (there are only two) has direct access to them. The room itself was beautifully decorated and fitted out, with a bathroom you would love to have in your own home, and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was also great with a good selection of breads, cheeses, fruit, homemade yogurts and jams, and other delights. Would love to return one day!
La Longère Bordeaux
Located in Cénac, La Longère Bordeaux provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available.A terrace with garden views is offered in all units.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Longère Bordeaux has an outdoor pool.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Bordeaux is 7 miles from La Longère Bordeaux, while Saint-Émilion is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 12 miles from La Longère Bordeaux.
- Spacious, very comfortable and organic suites. Convenient location minutes away from Bordeaux. Quiet, relaxing and clean country air. Sumptuous breakfast every morning. And most of all: super nice hostess and host. Hélène and Hubert are the most interesting, generous, and very nice people we have met.
- Great hosts for inspiring discussions and very helpful recommendations for excursions/restaurants. We also valued the excellent and rich breakfast in stylish surroundings and the spacious suite. Very calm surroundings in a cosy large garden next to a vineyard.
- Professional and at the same time friendly owners. Always ready to help with any questions. The breakfast in the morning was superb. Is a little paradise , near to everything in the area, with breakfast, room and pool area rateble as is it was a 5 star Hotel. Me wife and daughter, loved it so much, that we are thinking to be back, next time we will be in France. Thanks again Hubert and Helene.
- The most beautiful guest house! Helene and Hubert were the perfect hosts. So friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the best we have ever had on holiday. It’s so quiet and beautiful. Love love love it!
- From the moment we arrived we we felt at home and instantly connected with our hosts, Hubert and Helene.
Located in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux, Chateau Canteloup provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests at Chateau Canteloup to use.Bordeaux is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable well laid out room with a small communal lounge which had extra tea/coffee making facilities. Outside under cover of a porch was a nice seating area with a view of the vines. We even got a ride on the grape harvester which was a bonus
- The owners/staff were very friendly and made every effort to make us comfortable and feel welcome. A beautiful and tranquil setting. Very clean with recently refurbished and well equipped rooms and a lovely traditional french breakfast.
- Jacques, Frederique and Nicky were fabulous hosts! Their chateau is quiet and beautifully rural, surrounded by grape vines. We were attending a wedding near by, and when we could not arrange a taxi Frederique and Nicky came to collect us at 1am, and dropped us off the next day, amazing. Merci beaucoup!
- Very comfortable room, spotlessly clean, and so friendly. Lovely rural location on a working vineyard and a good location for both Bordeaux and the wine regions.
- Accueil chaleureux, situation, confort, décoration de très bon goût, …
Château Du Tasta
Located in Camblanes-et-Meynac, Château Du Tasta has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.A terrace with pool views is offered in every unit.Château Du Tasta offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Bordeaux is 7 miles from Château Du Tasta. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 12 miles from Château Du Tasta.
- The breakfast was amazing .The room and shower was great . The garden and the view great . The owners were so friendly .
- The peace and quiet and hospitality of the hosts- they were very welcoming!
- Great place. Excellent views. Lovely room. Great swimming pool. Lovely breakfasts outside by the pool. Very helpful hosts – Caroline & Benoit. What more is there to say?
- Great location, fabulous hosts & the most delicious breakfasts.
- wonderful location and place, magnificent views, great pool, very nice breakfast, extremely friendly owners who were very accommodating.
Château de la Ligne
This château and vineyard is set on the site of a 12th century monastery in Lignan-de-Bordeaux. It features free Wi-Fi, a large garden and elegantly decorated guest rooms with views of the landscape.The guest rooms are set in a separate building and are decorated with antique furniture and parquet flooring. Each room has its own private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area. Free private parking is available at Château de la Ligne. Central Bordeaux is 9.9 mi away and the château is 9.2 mi from Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station. Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is a 35-minute drive away and Arcachon is reached by car in 1 hour.
No reviews yet.
Offering free bikes and a garden, and surrounded by vineyards, Château-Lestange is located in Quinsac, a 20-minute drive from Bordeaux.Each room here will provide you with a terrace, a TV and cable channels. Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the rooms.At Château-Lestange, other facilities include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.Mérignac Airport is 11 mi away.
- The property is very nice in a fantastic location
- The hosts have been so giving and welcoming. They have make our European holiday complete. The photos don’t do it justice. It’s so beautifully decorated.
- A wonderful welcome from the owners. An experience above and beyond our expectations.
- Local knowledge and friendliness of owners was brilliant
- La ubicación. El paisaje espectacular, el relax que se respiraba.
Set in an 18th-century chateau surrounded by 4 hectares of vineyards, Château Beau-Site offers bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can enjoy a free wine tasting on site and can relax in the spacious garden and terrace.The rooms at Château Beau-Site are individually decorated in a classic style and feature parquet floors. Free Wi-Fi, a TV with satellite channels and private bathroom with a shower are provided in the rooms.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine in a restaurant just 3.1 mi away from the chateau.Château Beau-Site has an on-site equestrian center and horse riding is possible with an extra cost. The Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station is 25 minutes away. Free private parking is available at the property.
The room opened onto a patio area facing the vineyards with a small table and chairs which was very nice for sitting outside with our coffee.
A lovely view to the pool which was beautiful and clean also with comfy chairs and coffee table and Sun loungers around it.
There were large grounds surrounding the pool which our dog loved running about in.
Use of a microwave, fridge and kettle outside our room.
The place was surrounded by its own vineyard as the owners also sell their own wine.
(A couple of bottles were purchased to sample later!)
Our dog was also allowed in the breakfast room with us in the morning so we were able to breakfast all together.
We shall definitely be returning. A beautiful place!
- The hosts were very helpful and accommodated our every need. Patrick hosted an excellent wine tasting in English on site and was incredibly helpful. Every need was seen too. We spent time in the exercise gym and the swimming pool during our stay which were great! Thanks for an amazing few days!
- Several choices for breakfast all very fresh. Beds and pillows very comfortable
- Can’t rate Chateau Beau-site enough. Our stay was wonderful and the owners and their family were lovely. They made us feel very welcome and accommodated everything we needed to make our stay 100% comfortable. We have a young child and the owners helped us with all our needs. Beautiful chateau with lovely surroundings. We would highly recommended.
- Friendly and welcoming owners. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable. Nice breakfast. Lovely peaceful country location. Close to Beautiran station which has regular trains to Bordeaux.
- The room opened onto a patio area facing the vineyards with a small table and chairs which was very nice for sitting outside with our coffee.
Chateau La France
Chateau La France is a restored castle located in Beychac-et-Caillau, in the middle of 90 hectares of vines. It offers free WiFi, a sauna and a hot tub, and guests can request to visit the estate and its cellars.Each bedroom is uniquely decorated and has a terrace, a TV with satellite and cable channels, air conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. They also come with a private bathroom including a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the bedrooms.Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion are 12 mi from the property, which has free parking.
- The Hosts were fabulous and ensured our 1 night stay was made that bit more special. A lovely and peaceful stopover.
- Peace and quite, landscape, jacuzzi/ sauna and opportunity to stay in wine producing area on a vineyard
- Perfect relaxing experience and close to Bordeaux, coastal region and vineyard toursa
– Handy location. Close to Bordeaux and St. Emilion.
– The jacuzzi and sauna with nice views to the wine yards.
– The rooms are modern and the bed is super comfortable.
– Quiet surrounding and relaxing area.
- The Property itself is humongous and well maintained. This is one of the Oldest Chateau in Bordeux region and is owned by same family since 200 years or so. They have some of the finest wines and have moved in with the Eco friendly business module. Very peaceful and relaxing.
Chateau Lamothe du Prince Noir – B&B
16 mi from St Emilion and Bordeaux, Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir is a moated and renovated castle offering a seasonal heated outside pool, free Wi-Fi, south-facing terrace and lake with fish.The rooms at this B&B all have views of the park and a private bathroom. They also come with a coffee machine and air conditioning.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served and a table d’hôtes is available on request.Mérignac Airport is 19 mi from Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir. There is free on-site parking and guests can hire bikes for free.
- It was tough to decide if the chateau or if Carla and her family was our favorite part. From breakfast on the patio to the room, everything was perfect. We look forward to going back and staying at the chateau again.
- Delicious breakfasts. Bed extremely comfortable and good air conditioning.
- This is an amazing place to stay. Won’t say too much as we want to keep this little gem as a secret bolt-hole all to ourselves! We will definitely go back – perfect if you want to get away from it all and listen to the resident owls hooting at night! Very convenient for all of the nearby ‘main attractions’ not least, St Emilion and its surrounding wineries. Carla and her family [who were visiting from London] are very welcoming and the relaxed hosting set-up exceptional for a modern-day B&B in a 13C Chateau. Thank you!
- Chateau is beautiful and really has a fairy tale feeling.
- Carla is the most fabulous hostess. She makes guests feel welcome in her home and provides all the special touches to make you feel a bit like royalty. Our room was luxurious and very clean. The grounds were peaceful and we were able to enjoy a few warm evenings out on the terrace, even having an impromptu dinner party one night with Carla and other guests. The Chateau is situated just far enough off the beaten path to make you feel like you are visiting a country retreat, while at the same time being ideally situated halfway between Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion. I would encourage you to ask for recommendations for meals, winery tours and other activities – Carla did not steer us wrong in any of her suggestions. We can’t wait to come back for another visit!
Chambre D’hotes Maranje
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Chambre D’hotes Maranje is located in Saint-Germain-du-Puch in the Aquitaine Region, 12 mi from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine and coffee capsules in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chambre D’hotes Maranje features free WiFi throughout the property.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 9.3 mi from Chambre D’hotes Maranje, while Mérignac is 16 mi away. Mérignac Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- Brilliant hospitality, super delicious breakfasts, very kind and helpful host in an amazing area. We would definitely recommend this place to everyone who would like to explore the surrounding wine region.
- Everything. The guest house is lovely and comfortable and the hosts are wonderful, catering for our every need and wish. We could not have asked for more ! I would recommend this guest house wholeheartedly to anyone who goes to the area. ?
- Une attention particulière des hôtes à notre égard ! C’était un superbe week end ! A refaire !
Superbe chambre hôte !
Propreté irréprochable, literie très confortable, petite kichnette très pratique ( manque juste un petit évier pour être totalement indépendant et ne pas déranger les propriétaires).
Superbe jardin avec piscine fortement appréciée par ces fortes chaleurs !
Merci à Marie-Pierre et Jean-Francois pour les petits palmiers….
Nous recommandons vivement cette chambre d’hote où nous avons été reçus comme des amis !
- Les hôtes qui nous ont très bien accueillis, la chambre super propre et très soignée, la piscine chauffée !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sadirac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sadirac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!