10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sacey Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sacey Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sacey Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sacey Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sacey Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sacey Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sacey Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sacey Lower Normandy:
Marie France ‘s home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Marie France ‘s home offers accommodations in Sacey, 26 mi from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bath. Breakfast is served downstairs at a time of your choice.Le Mont Saint Michel is 8.7 mi from Marie France ‘s home, while Rennes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 28 mi from Marie France ‘s home.
- Nice local breakfast; bread and croissants just out of the oven, cheese, home made jam and more. Just what you can expect from a night in a farmhouse. Guests sleep on the 1ste floor, the owner lives downstairs. You stay out of the centre, 5 min. drive, inbetween woodlands and fields. Outside you can only hear nature, no noises of the busy world. Great welcome by the owner and the granddaughter. Will go again if we have plans in the aerea. (added photos taken from our bedroom window)
- Our host was a very friendly gentleman who took very good care of is. We arrived later than we expected and he was very accommodating. The bedroom and bathroom were very clean. Wonderful continental breakfast which was all we were expecting. Would definitely recommend!
- The place and the host felt so friendly. We had many nice discussions and felt very good there. The breakfast was very good. Close to Mont Saint Michel. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere, life at the country side in all its beauty.
- We enjoyed very much the conversation with the host during breakfast time. His farm & family history is very interesting.
- Comfortable, Kind, Environmentally friendly, Fresh ~
Located in Aucey-la-Plaine, La Jouvenelle offers B&B accommodations with a garden and shared TV lounge. Avranches is a 25-minute drive away.All rooms feature a wardrobe, while one also has a seating area. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Jouvenelle. Guests can also find restaurants in Pontorson, just 2.5 mi away.The coast is only a 15-minute drive from the property and Fourgères is 22 mi away. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- The owner was so welcoming, she spent time with us over a gorgeous breakfast to talk along with other visitors. The room was immaculate and very private. All in all a lovely lady.
- All, in particular the beautiful house and room, and the kindness of the hosts.
Close to Mont Saint Michel but away from the main tourist area, La Jouvenelle is a quiet B&B with a kind hostess.
- This is such a lovely welcoming place to stay it is immaculate the room was very comfortable the garden is great for afternoon drinks and the breakfast was excellent only a short drive to the restaurants in Pontorson and not to far to Mont St Michel
- Very warm and hearty welcome. Owner better than any guide. 🙂
Chambres d’hôte Honey Orchard Farm
Located in the heart of the Normandy countryside, a 20-minute drive from the Mont Saint-Michel, this stone farmhouse is surrounded by a garden and orchard. Several fishing locations are located within a 15-minute drive of the B&B.Guest rooms are bright and simply decorated. They are each equipped with a wardrobe and an private bathroom with a shower. Guests have access to a lounge during their stay, which offers free Wi-Fi internet access.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the B&B. Traditional French cuisine is offered in the evening upon request and additional facilities available at Honey Orchard Farm include free private parking.
- The owners were totally charming, kind and friendly. Beautifully decorated, well equipped, clean room in rustic style with a small toilet and shower. Very comfortable double bed, garden view. Good place to stay during visit Mont Saint Michel, away from tourists.
Thank you so much Julia and Carl for a wonderful couple of days. Being given such a warm welcome and relaxing with you over a couple of drinks, was perfect after our long day of travelling. Your home cooked meals both nights were delicious, the bed was comfy and the shutters on the windows make for a good nights sleep! Excellent breakfasts and helpful advice for our trip made our visit to ‘Honey Orchard Farm’ a memorable one. I wish we could return your hospitality one day if you ever come to visit us in Australia!
Margaret and Stewart Hunter
- Very friendly english people with plenty of beers in the fridge !
- accueil, lieu très bien placé, à quelques kilomètres de St James, du Mont saint Michel.
Excellent accueil des hôtes (personnes charmantes)
Très bonne literie
Propreté des lieux
Endroit très calme
Belle présentation et du dressage de la table du petit déjeuner
Proximité du mont St Michel et d’une ville offrant toutes les commodités (banques, commerces, restaurants, …)
Entre Terre et Mer B&B
Offering a garden, Entre Terre et Mer provides B&B accommodations located in Pleine-Fougères. Set in a renovated house dating from the 16th century, it features free WiFi access and is 6.8 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel.Decorated with antique furniture, the rooms have a garden view and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast with crepes, fruit salad and homemade jam is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.The B&B also has a games room and hiking paths start from the property. Entre Terre et Mer offers free private parking and Rennes Airport is 33 mi away.
Truly familiar guesthouse with lovely hosts
Rooms are fairly basic but nice and comfortable
Very nice breakfast on the terrace
Very peaceful location
- friendly and helpfull. good breakfast with comfi beds
- The place is really quiet and not far from the Mont Saint-Michel (about 15mn by car). Traffic is smooth
- Charming couple, unusual property, very welcoming. Fabulous breakfast. Perfect for visiting Mont St-Michel
- Character French property perfect for our nights stay, made very welcome enjoyed our stay very much
- Truly familiar guesthouse with lovely hosts
Chambres d’Hotes Le 1900
One of our top picks in Antrain – and a guest favorite.
Located in the Brittany region, Chambre d’Hôtes Le 1900 is in the center of Antrain and 13 mi from Mont Saint-Michel. It offers a covered terrace, free Wi-Fi and a plunge pool. A small cinema is also available.With a classic-style décor, rooms feature a chandelier and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some have sloped or cathedral ceilings.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le 1900. Evening meals can also be served on request.This property is 6.2 mi from Pontorson Train Station and 7.5 mi from the A84 motorway. The coast is 11 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- Everything, from the initial welcome greeting, to the wonderful outside comfort, ambience and space, the champagne was pretty good as well
- Amazing B&B. Excellent facilities – pool, jacuzzi, cinema, gym. The decor was gorgeous! Comfortable room. Stylish. Very welcoming place. Delicious breakfast.
- Everything was lovely, very welcoming staff and very relaxing accommodation
- We got a very warm welcome. The facilities were extremely nice and we felt at home very quickly. Our hosts were generous and there were a lot of extra touches that made our stay very enjoyable. It is a BnB that you would return to for an extended stay.
- Very hospitable host, the place is very cozy and romantic. I recommend it without doubt.
Le Bon Accueil
One of our best sellers in Antrain! Le Bon Accueil is a bed and breakfast with a floral garden and a shaded terrace. It is located in Antrain, 12 mi from the Normandy beaches, and a continental breakfast is served every morning.Decorated in a traditional style, the rooms here feature hardwood flooring, while one of the rooms has a private bathroom.Free WiFi access is available in the dining room, where you can enjoy breakfast. A shared kitchen is also available at guests’ disposal.
- It was a nice family house with some rooms. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and the small town was very interesting with its old houses.
- The lady of the house was a delight and couldn’t do enough to help. When I requested breakfast in my room she happily left it outside my room every morning.
- Excellent bike storage, very friendly hostess, use of large garden, good cheap b & b for a single nights stays.
- Owners were quite pleasant. Croissants were fresh and large.
- My hosts were very friendly and welcoming without being intrusive. The first floor room was decoratively slightly tired but very spacious, as was the ensuite bath/ shower room. There was no problem in bringing my bike inside the house where it was out of harm’s way.
Pub Le Saint Georges
Pub Le Saint Georges is located in Saint-Georges-de-Gréhaigne and offers a bar. The property is 23 miles from Saint Malo.The bed and breakfast also provides a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.Le Mont Saint Michel is 5 miles from Pub Le Saint Georges, while Cancale is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Absolutely great. Accommodation above the pub is a great idea. The pub has a great atmosphere. We were afraid of the noise, but there was nothing in the room to hear from the pub.
- Very good value for the money. Excellent helpful kind staff. Amazing breakfast.
- Love the small pub and historical atmosphere. Short drive from Mont St. Michel
The building is so beautiful, has a spirit of an old french houses. Especially we were impressed by the hidden stairs to the second floor. Despite the hotel shares the building with a pub, it didn’t reflect on our resting much.
If you don’t like the shower in the room you can always use one common at the corridor.
- Lively bar providing basic but very welcome food. Liked it very much but not for those looking for tranquility.
Located in Vieux-Viel, Le Presbytère is 9.3 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel and 19 mi from Avranches. It offers free Wi-Fi access in the shared seating area with a fireplace and a TV.Rooms and suites feature exposed beams and a wardrobe. Some suites are set over 2 levels and include a private bathroom.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with jam, cakes and yogurts. Meals prepared by the hosts can also be enjoyed if you reserve in advance.This property is an 11-minute drive from Pontorson and 25 mi from Cancale. Guests can play table tennis on site and free private parking is available.
- For breakfast we were served with delicious local and home-made products. The owner is a nice old lady, very friendly who offer us recomandation to fine restaurants and places to visit.
- Warm and welcoming host, everything very authentic. I would recommend it if you want to just detach from the daily stress and you are willing to survive with an Edge connection :). Location is suitable only with a car.
Felt the vintage stay and decoration of the property.
Warm welcoming grandma as the property owner (or their rep.)
Shower room has been provided with all the toiletries needed including perfumes.
Breakfast was good and freshly prepared in the vintage kitchen.
- Nice garden, very quiet environment. At night you can see all stars in the universe (there is no street lighting). Good home-made breakfast. The host is very nice and accommodating. Mont Saint-Michel is 25 minutes away.
- My husband, 2 children and mother in law stayed there. Comfortable room with homemade breakfast, they enjoyed it very much.
L’Âme du Gourmand
Offering a seasonal heated outdoor pool, L’Âme du Gourmand is located in Pontorson, 5.6 mi from Mont-Saint-Michel. This traditional-style guest house features a private garden and a terrace. Bikes are available on site and free Wi-Fi access is available.Located on the upper floors, the uniquely decorated rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathrooms also come with towels.A continental breakfast is provided daily. Guests can also request 2 days before a homemade meal with local products and wine or a packed lunch.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with coffee facilities. The property is 12 mi from Dol-de-Bretagne and 28 mi from Saint Malo and a free car park can be found at a location nearby.
- Lovely Owners, always smiling, wishing to make you happy.
It was wonderful to be in this tiny family run hotel with excellent service. It is much more relaxing than big hotels. We felt at home at once.
The best experience was the delicious dinner prepared and served by the owner.
Position: a walk and you’re in the town center with restaurants and shops, free parking, good base to visit Mont St Michel.
Very friendly owner.
- Friendly and delicious meal, prepared by mine host Didier and shared with other guests.
- The rooms are clean, nice and spacious. The breakfast was good.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Clos Chateldon
Located just a 15-minute drive from Mont-Saint-Michel, Le Clos Chateldon is set in an 18th-Century manor house and features free WiFi and a well-kept garden.Decorated in an elegant style, the rooms at Le Clos Chateldon have private bathrooms with bath or shower and free toiletries. They also include a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast with fresh fruit juice is offered every morning at this property.Dol-de-Bretagne is 16 mi from Le Clos Chateldon, and you can travel the 40-minute journey to visit Dinan, Dinard and Saint-Malo.
- Don’t know where to begin! When we arrived were met outside immediately by Rene and that was just the beginning of his care for us. He treated us like royalty. He called restaurants and made reservations for us, he suggested places to go and what to see and made our whole experience enjoyable. He and Juliene (probably NOT spelling that correctly, sorry) supplied us with a most delightful breakfast every morning. We loved the facilities, the location in quaint Antrain and all the extras that come when people have the gift of hospitality! Also loved their two dogs, Niah and Pablo. (Not sure that’s how they spell Niah but I have a granddaughter with that name so that’s how I spell it! Ha!)
- Everything Remy & Julien are perfect hosts, warm & welcoming – I booked a couple of nights for my wifes birthday, the red rose 🥀 indicating her place at the breakfast table made me look really bad but was really appreciated by Leigh thanks guys 👍😂👍
- Beautiful, clean house with charming enclosed gardens. We appreciated the pool and the hot tub to relax in at the end of the day. Remy and Julien were very welcoming hosts and happy to assist with requests for information about the surrounding area. The breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of options.
- Rémy a Julien’s kindness, hospitality and taste made our stay unforgettable! We still dream with those homemade crepes 😀
Remi and his partner were fantastic hosts, their house is very tastefully decorated with lovely furniture throughout. We were treated as friends not paying guests asking us to join them for drinks in the garden and if we couldn’t get into a restaurant we could join them for a BBQ.
Breakfast was a feast, without reservation I highly recommend you select your stay here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sacey Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sacey Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sacey Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sacey Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!