10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sablet Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La table de Magali
Located in Sablet, La table de Magali has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. At La table de Magali you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.Avignon is 20 miles from La table de Magali. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not a single word of English spoken, the service was newerless perfect.
- Easy to find. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. Internet connection good and stable.
- Dinner was gourmet, with a table set out in a pretty courtyard.
- Super nice location, all was nice and clean, the staff is amazing. I only stayed one night, but this would be an amazing base to explore the surrounding from. And you can enjoy a great meal on the premises. They also have their own parking lot where you can park your car safely overnight.
- Amplia habitación, personal muy agradable y atento, las cenas en su jardín ( comida altamente recomendable ) en un ambiente cálido. Para repetir sin duda. Y mascotas gratis.
Located in Sablet just 7 minutes’ drive from Séguret, Chez Clairette is a bed and breakfast featuring a garden and free WiFi. Mount Ventoux is 25 mi away and Vaison-la-Romaine is 15 minutes’ drive away.The guest room has a wardrobe and a fridge. Guests have private access to a kitchen and dining area.A continental breakfast including croissants, bread and jam is included every morning.Avignon is 25 mi from Chez Clairette. Free private parking is available on site.
- The welcome was warm (despite very short notice!) our bed comfy and the breakfast delicious. A great find.
- This is a very sweet and comfortable home in Sablet. If you are after the feel of a old French home in the village then this is a great choice.
- L’hôte très sympathique était très serviable et a rendu notre séjour inoubliable. Beau village très bien situé.
la gentillesse de clairette.
situation au coeur de ville.
- l aimabilité de CLAIRETTE , son accueil , dame très chaleureuse ,, très alerte et conviviale malgré son âge !!! nous recommandons vivement cette adresse !!! SUPER , SUPER !!!!
Les Petits Sablet
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Petits Sablet offers accommodations in Sablet, 20 mi from Avignon. The bed and breakfast has an above-ground swimming pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has an interior or exterior kitchenette so that guests can prepare small meals or picnics. All rooms have a private bathroom.Homemade meals are available.The property features wild flowers, chickens and bee hives in the garden.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast upon reservation and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Orange is 11 mi from Les Petits Sablet, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Joelle is an excellent hostess. We appreciated her kind little extras. We enjoyed the varied garden – it is all a productive plot. We respect the organic ideals Joelle has.
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable and the hosts were so friendly and helpful for our visit. The location was right in the heart of the wine villages. Breakfasts were delicious… homemade breads, yogurt, jams and even fresh eggs from the chickens! The optional dinner meal that we ordered was such a treat, all homemade and ingredients from the house garden. Excellent!
- The property is located at the foot of the hills in the middle of vineyards that make famous wines of the region. The owner is very friendly and charming, and will help you out to find your way around the village and its surroundings. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed.
J’ai adoré le côté naturel autour de l’établissement
La chambre était propre
Les propriétaires étaient très accueillants
Le petit déjeuner était satisfaisant
Le prix était correct
La nuit était calme, nous avons bien dormi
- Do colchão comfortável, do silêncio da educação da proprietária, do tamanho do espaço, a ecologia
One of our top picks in Séguret – and a guest favorite.
Maison Sadina is located 1,300 feet from Séguret city center in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 21 mi from Avignon. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The property is 5.6 mi from Vaison-la-Romaine and 18 mi from Mont-Ventoux.The rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom, free toiletries and a hairdryer. They offer views of the vineyards or the swimming pool.A TV, books and a snooker table are at guests’ disposal in the shared lounge.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Orange is 12 mi from Maison Sadina, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 30 mi from the property. Caumont Airport is 22 mi away.
- Herve was absolutely delightful and made us feel very welcomed. The pool was a wonderful temperature and very relaxing looking out to the vineyards. The property facilities are wonderful. Breakfast was outstanding.
- Loved the pool, the breakfast, the proximity to Seguret and the very friendly and helpful host.
- The owner was friendly and helped carry our luggage upstairs. The location is amongst the vineyards with lovely views, very quiet. The breakfast was good with several freshly baked sweet pies, ham, cheese and warm boiled eggs etc.
This is a lovely, individual, property in the heart of the vineyards. It is very personally and professionally run. Don’ expect in room tv or WiFi, but do expect a wonderful room, a great welcome and
D a fabulous breakfast.
- Charming host. Beautiful property tastefully renovated. Ideal for a romantic weekend.
Le Grand Jardin
Located just 22 mi away from Avignon and 18 mi from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Le Grand Jardin features an outdoor swimming pool. The garden and sun terrace offer views of the surrounding vineyards and Dentelles de Montmirail mountains.Featuring free Wi-Fi, the rooms are decorated in characteristic Provençal style with access to the terrace with view. They all have a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player.Diners can be prepared on request. Packed lunches can also be requested. Guests have access to a bar on site and shops are within a 2.5 miles distance.Guests can go and see Dentelles de Montmirail, just 4.3 mi away and Mont Ventoux, only 21 mi away. Vaison-la-Romaine is located only 13 mi away.
- Excellent service throughout our stay: the staff was really friendly and helpful, provided us with useful information and was at our disposal whenever we needed something. Our room was beautifully furnished and cool enough. The garden was simply spectacular with a splendid view of the vineyards and the surrounding hills. We enjoyed the tranquility of the place and the special four-course dinner on our last evening. We would certainly miss it!
- Lovely breakfasts and beautiful cooked evening meal.Lovely girl who met us day we arrived and helped with cleaning and serving meals. Found her extremely helpful although didn’t get her name. Nice place to stay.
- Wonderful garden. Quiet place. Very good breakfast on beautiful veranda. Good starting point for hiking. Very friendly service.
- Wintertime. Grass, plants, painting not yet ready for guests
- The bathroom was great as I have mobility issues and the toilet was higher than some. The queen size bed was too low for me to get up from, but there was a single bed that was higher. There were only 2 hangers in the closet. A lovely view outside our room. We liked the table d’hote that Sonya prepared as restaurants are a town away and serve so late. It was nice to have that convenience.
Located in Saint Hippolyte le Graveyron, La Dentellière offers bed and breakfast accommodations in the midst of the Côtes du Rhône and Ventoux vineyards. The property features free Wi-Fi access throughout.Guestrooms feature an electric kettle and open onto a terrace or courtyard with garden furniture. The bathrooms include a walk-in shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily, including fresh grape juice which comes from the owner’s vineyards. Bars and restaurants and grocery shops can be found 2.5 mi from the property.La Dentellière is located 11 mi from the town of Orange and 13 mi from Vaison-la-Romaine. Avignon TGV Station can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
The house is beautiful just in front of an amazing view on vineyards and mountains.
Owners are lovely and gave tons of good tips to visit and find good restaurants.
They made our stay perfect and really exceeded our expections.
This is probably one of the best B&B experience we had.
Superb location , lovely hosts cant recommend it high enough . A hidden gem in Provance.
Thanks for everything.
Andy, Karl and Dave
- I like cleanness and comfort of the rooms, location of the property. Moira and her husband were very friendly and make us all feel like at home.
- My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Dentellière and particularly liked the breakfasts on the terrace with stunning views of the Dentelles and surrounding vineyards. Moira & Julien were fabulous hosts and made us feel very welcome. They were full of interesting stories and their suggestions of places to visit were all top notch. The quality of the breakfast was outstanding and clearly the result of lots of thought/effort, with selections of fresh pastries and new jams every day. The room and bathroom were spotless and nicely decorated. It made for a wonderful holiday and we hope to visit again.
- Everything, we had the most wonderful view from our room, it was furnished to an excellent standard
- The house is beautiful just in front of an amazing view on vineyards and mountains.
Mas Florylege is set among hills and vineyards in the small village of Cairanne, known for its wine. Located within proximity to Vaison-la-Romaine, Avignon and Orange, it is an ideal place for exploring the Vaucluse region.This house features a swimming pool, a summer kitchen, a garden and a furnished terrace. Each accommodations type offers free WiFi, garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with homemade jam is provided free of charge. Traditional Provencal meals can be prepared and served on the terrace upon request. Guests can also use the equipped kitchen.You might be interested to visit the ancient city of Vaison-La-Romaine, with its castle, theater and Provencal market, or Avignon, with its Papal Palace, ramparts and medieval bridges. Orange is also a popular destination, featuring its own Arc de Triomphe and an ancient theater.The scenery also makes the region perfect for hiking and exploring the outdoors, featuring the subject of some of Cézanne’s best known works, Mount Ventoux.
- Very warm welcome from Nicole and René. Lovely building with pool at the centre. Excellent breakfast – Nicole made warm crèpes each morning with good bread and home made jam and Yoghourt.
- Beautiful accommodation and homely. Wonderful hosts. They wanted to make our stay special and did so even though we had very little French. Nicole had sans gluten bread and specially made sans gluten pancakes made for me. Rene was a wonderful man and very helpful. Great couple. My husband and I enjoyed everything about it.
- Super simpatic owners. We felt like home. It was a monday and all the restaurants where closed the owners cooked us a great dinner. Thank you!!!
- Nicole et René sont très doués dans leur métier. Ils sont gentils, souriants, sympha. Les petits déjeuners sont copieux. La piscine était de bonne température. La Florygène mérite un détour !!
- Bel endroit, reposant et calme. Piscine très agréable. Accueil très chaleureux de Nicole et René. Petit déjeuner excellent.
Mas du Tilleul
One of our best sellers in Beaumes-de-Venise! Set among the vineyards, Mas du Tilleul offers B&B accommodations, a flowered garden and an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers. You can relax on the furnished terrace and admire the views of the Luberon Valley.With a private terrace, all of the rooms at Mas du Tilleul are elegantly decorated in light tones. All of the air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with fresh fruits, French pastries, homemade jams and fruit juices is included and served on the terrace or in the dining room. A shared kitchen and BBQ facilities are at your disposal.Located 1.2 mi from Beaumes-de-Venise, Mas du Tilleul provides free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Vaison-la-Romaine is 11 mi from the B&B.
- Nice location, beautiful scenery and surrounding, good breakfast.
- The property was in a beautiful location and had lots of information available for exploring the local region
- The location is in the middle of wineyards. Absolute silence, no traffic, just birds and wind! The kindness of the owners. They have a small pool and BBQ is also avaiable.
- Gite super bien au milieu d’un vignoble. Propriétaire très serviable et sympathique. Idéal pour les amateurs de bon vins
- L emplacement le calme le paysage l accueil et les conseils de la propriétaire qui est adorable et arrangeante les petits déjeuners maison les équipements la propreté tout était parfait pour passer un bon séjour que je recommanderai vivement à d autres personnes
L’Annexe du Château
Located on the Vaison la Romaine Route, this 17th-century Provencal country house is set in a verdant landscaped park. L’Annex du Château features free Wi-Fi internet access, an outdoor swimming pool and a tea room.Decorated in a Napolean III style, each air-conditioned guest room has a seating area and a pool or garden view. All the rooms with attached bathroom are fitted with antique furniture and equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The 45-seater restaurant, Le Mogador, has a terrace and serves regional gourmet cuisine using fresh local produce. Special catering requirements including vegetarian cuisine and a children’s menu can be provided upon request.Guests can also enjoy aromatherapy provided by a professional beautician. This service is available upon request and at an additional cost.Free private parking is available on site and Orange Train Station is 16 mi away. The property is 12 mi from Mont Ventoux and 22 mi from Avignon Airport.
No reviews yet.
Surrounded by vineyards and offering BBQ facilities and a sun terrace, Vents d’Anges is located in Sainte-Cécile-les-Vignes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. You will also find a shared lounge at the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.For an additional fee the property can also provide traditional Provencal meals according to the season. Meals are prepared and served upon request. For guests who wish to explore the local area, there is a Provencal market every Saturday morning.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Avignon is 21 mi from Vents d’Anges, while Orange is 8.1 mi from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 24 mi away.
- The Pool and the summer kitchen in Lisas graden is a gentle and beautyfull place to stay. We enjoed the Time. Thanks to Lisa for all of her tipps.
- Large room with really beautiful view. Beautiful garden well equipped to relax. Breakfast was the best of all, like at a 4 star hotel but surrounded by vineyard and beautiful garden. Last but not least the nice host.
- Everything. It is in a beautiful rural setting among the vines with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. The attention to detail was great and the food – dinner and breakfast – worthy of a Michelin Star!!
- We received a warm welcome upon arrival. The rooms were comfortable and the scenery is very tranquil with views of vineyards everywhere. There is no air conditioning but we had nice breezes and screened-in windows to keep any bugs away. Breakfast was very nice – croissants, juice, coffee, cheeses, charcuterie, fresh fruits, baguette, jams, honey and more. It was a great place to stay and the hosts are very nice and accommodating.
- Breakfast was a nice variety of home baked cakes as well as savoury foods.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sablet Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sablet Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!