10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saasenheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saasenheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saasenheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saasenheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saasenheim Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saasenheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saasenheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saasenheim Alsace:
La Sweet Family – Bed & Breakfast
Located in Saasenheim, 25 mi from Strasbourg, La Sweet Family is a bed and breakfast featuring free WiFi access and free private parking. The property features a covered terrace that provides access to the garden.The room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with a spa bath and a hairdryer is provided.Colmar is 17 mi from La Sweet Family, while Gérardmer is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 20 mi from La Sweet Family. Europa-Park is 21 mi from the property.
- A dressing gown might be useful to pack as the loo is on the ground floor.
- It was one of the best stay in b&b. Really nice room, delicious breakfast! The owners are really nice and helpful.
Super accueil chaleureux, nous avons passés un bon moment avec des gens super sympa autour d’un bon verre de vin. Chambre à coucher très propre, largement suffisante pour une nuit. Très bonne literie.
Une très belle salle de bain très moderne, très spacieuse, parfaite!
Une maison très moderne.
Des gens qui ce plient en 4 pour leurs hôtes!!!
Je donne un 10/10 👍👍👍
- La responsable katia etait serviable et met à disposition tous les moyens pour que le sejour se déroule bien .
- Accueil tres chaleureux, famille tres sympathique. A recommander.
Maison d’Hôtes Ancien Couvent
Maison d’Hôtes Ancien Couvent is 11 mi from Sélestat and 25 mi from Strasbourg. It offers a private and fenced garden with garden furniture and BBQ facilities. A seasonal heated pool is available for free. A wellness area with sauna, hot tub and crosstrainer are provided upon prior reservation at an extra cost.The rooms at Maison d’Hôtes Ancien Couvent feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Service-filled refrigerator is available at an extra cost, providing breakfast items. Guests who book this service can then prepare their breakfast themselves. Housekeeping service is available upon request. The kitchen and living room are at guests’ disposal. Tea and coffee facilities are provided.Nearby outdoor activities include canoeing, which is possible just 1.9 mi from the property. You can also have bike rides along the canal or visit the Europa Park in Germany, which is only 6.2 mi away. Colmar Train Station is 16 mi away and Strasbourg is 19 mi from the B&B.
- Charming place. We were in the belly room which was spacious. Bathroom was updated nicely. Host was nice and spoke English well enough.
- Nice pool. Large bed. Very quiet. Nothing much to do in town.
- Ruhige Lage, altes, gut renoviertes Gebäude, schöner Garten. Möglichkeiten wie Sauna, Pool, etc konnten wegen Zeit angel nicht getestet werden
- Le contraste entre le rez-de-chaussée style ancien et les chambres de style moderne était une très bonne satisfaction.
- Sehr schöne ruhige Lage, freundliches Personal. Urige Einrichtung.Alles Bestens.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Domaine des Remparts
Located in Sélestat, a 10-minute drive from the Alsace Wine Route, this half-timbered house has a private courtyard with garden furniture. Bikes are available for free upon request.The rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the accommodations and free parking is provided on site.A homemade breakfast is available every morning and can be served to the comfort of guest rooms.Sélestat Train Station is a 5-minute drive away while the Strasbourg Airport is a 30-minute drive away. You can visit the Château du Haut-Koenisgbourg, which is 9.3 mi from Le Domaine des Remparts.
- The owners were a delight and very helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast provided. The room was perfect with a nice sized bathroom
- Bed and breakfast within short walking distance from old Sélestat. Clean. Friendly and helpful owner and staff. The owner helped us spontaneously to bring up our luggage. Good modern bathroom. Good buffet breakfast included.
- It was nice staying here with my family and kids .
- Really pretty room with a very homely feel. Helpful & considerate hosts. Breakfast was classic French with excellent bread, lovely homemade jams & great coffee. Good location just a 5 minute walk into town.
- We enjoy all – owners, hotel’s friendly atmoshere, breakfast, place, room, comfy beds, French speech, town……!
Auberge des Sauterelles
Located in the city of Sermersheim, Auberge les Sauterelles is set in a typically Alsatian old farm house and offers a traditional restaurant and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the accommodations.All of the rooms have a private bathroom and a TV. Some of them are attic rooms with exposed beams and some have a corner bathtub. A sauna is available at the property at an extra cost.A campagnard breakfast is included. You can sample your Alsatian dishes such as the Spatzle, on the terrace or in the dining room that is decorated with ornamental crickets.Benfeld Train Station is 3.3 mi away. It is 12 mi from Kintzheim castle and 14 mi from Mont Sainte Odile.
- The owners are excellent. Exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Excellent atmosphere.
Friendly staff comfortable room
A quiet and pretty location
We ate lunch there and the food was bountiful and delicious
- breakfast is surprising. We ask for an egg and the host made us a big omlette！The apartment is lobely and beautiful！
- Bons petits déjeuners, repas copieux, literie confortable. De bons renseignements touristiques. Le sourire constant de nos aubergistes .😊
- propriétaires très sympa, séjour agréable et a proximité d’Europapark, et de pas mal d’activités a distance raisonnable, comme l’écomusée, le parc du Petit prince….
Le Jardin de l’Ill
Le Jardin de l’Ill is located in Huttenheim and offers free bikes to discover the area as well as free WiFi access throughout. You can relax on the terrace, by the flowered garden.With exposed wooden beams, each room features a TV and a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking.
- Very nice place to stay…highly reccomend..Very very beiutiful home..
- Beautiful and characterful room with excellent en-suite. A superb breakfast served in the beautiful and tranquil garden. Host could not have been more friendly and helpful. So so much more memorable than a bland hotel room in an Ibis, Travel Lodge, et al.
Loved pretty much everything about this B&B. It was very cute and quaint set in a quiet location. The room for 4 people was very clean, spacious, and with a modern bathroom. We were also happy to see that fans were provided in the room since it was summer when we stayed!
The yard is very pretty with flowers and antique-looking decor. The host was a delight to talk to – warm and friendly, spoke English, and I practiced my German with her.
Breakfast was included in the price, satisfying, and tasty. Parking is free and on the premises. We would absolutely stay there again and would recommend to anyone.
- Treatment was very friendly and with high of attention. The cat was cute;)
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour chez nos hôtes.
La maison et le jardin sont très agréables. Lili et son mari sont charmants. Ils ont été aux petits soins pour nous.
Le dîner était très copieux. Lili avait préparé des spécialités alsaciennes et nous nous sommes régalés.
La chambre familiale est décorée avec soins et est très bien équipée.
Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir .
B&B bio is located in Dieffenthal and offers barbecue facilities. The bed and breakfast has garden views and is 24 miles from Strasbourg.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Speaking German, English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.B&B bio has a terrace. Skiing can be enjoyed nearby.Colmar is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Au Coeur Du Vignoble
With mountain views, Au Coeur Du Vignoble is located in Orschwiller and has free WiFi.A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Strasbourg is 29 miles from Au Coeur Du Vignoble, while Colmar is 11 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very friendly host, delicious breakfast! Even in rainy weather a fantastic stay!
- Very quiet and peaceful location amid vineyards. The owner extremely friendly and helpful. Lovely terrace with gorgeous views would be great to relax on, but as we were only there overnight sadly we didn’t get to make use of this. Breakfast was good. Bed was comfy. Pool looked inviting, but again we didn’t get a chance to use it.
- Almost everything, Very friendly host, Clean and cosy room, fantastic view, very good breakfast, good parking, professional service, quiet place and family style hospitality
Wonderful views, rooms, breakfast, and children enjoyed the swimming pool
could not have been better.
-quiet location, friendly people (mainly french speaking)
-nice size room
L’alcove De L’ours
Set in a fortified village located on the Alsace wine route, L’alcove De L’ours offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, 11 mi from Haut-Koenigbourg castle. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property,Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Colmar is 21 mi from L’alcove De L’ours, while Strasbourg is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 27 mi from L’alcove De L’ours.
- Location outstanding; could not ask for nicer hosts. Loved their pet cat Lloyd. Good wifi and very good breakfast. Town has something like 20 wineries and many have tastings (degustation). Parking easy on the street. Would certainly return.
- Excellent décor, spacious modern rooms, excellent breakfast, one of the most welcoming hosts I’ve ever met (Svetlana). Located centrally in a pretty village. Calm and relaxing. Excellent value for money.
- Svetlana, our host was very friendly and welcoming and made an excellent breakfast.
- Very welcoming, beautiful room and excellent breakfast
- L’alcove De L’ours was a perfect place to stay. Great location, very clean and modern facilities. The shower was HUGE and one of the best showers I have ever had in France. The included breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
Located in Dambach-la-Ville, Chez Martine has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Strasbourg is 23 miles from Chez Martine. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The owner was great, very charming and friendly. I travelled with 2 other friends and we all agreed she was the highlight of our trip. We laughed and drank some wine she provided. She loves getting to know her guests and giving recommendations. She has only been open for a few months which is why there aren’t many reviews. Free parking, gorgeous view from back yard where you can sit outside. Make sure to give her your arrival time when you come. The smaller room has a breathtaking view but our room also has a great view. It’s only a few minutes walk to several wineries & restaurants which offer free wine tastings. She also has a cute, friendly, little west highland terrier. We will definitely go back to Dambache and stay with again.
- Everything was Perfect. We give our best rekommandation.
De kamer was zeer groot, goede bedden en alles was tip top inorde. Badkamer had alles wat er nodig was. Misschien een minpuntje voor sommige mensen is dat de badkamer moet gedeeld worden met de andere gasten.
De gastvrouw is heel lief en heel gedienstig.
- Goede en aardige gastvrouw, mooie kamer, schoon en netjes, mooie omgeving
- L’accueil tout particulièrement, le calme et le confort
Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler
One of our best sellers in Dambach-la-Ville! Located in Dambach-la-Ville, Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler offers a B&B accommodations and a flowered terrace. You can visit Selestat, which is 5 mi away, and Colmar, which is 18 mi from the B&B.The room at Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler has a private entrance, a terrace, a refrigerator and an electric kettle. It also features a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room or on the terrace.Other facilities available are a washing machine and free Wi-Fi access. Free private parking is possible on site and Eguisheim is 26 mi from the B&B.
Very nice host
Location in Dambach-la-ville
- The room was beautiful and very big. The breakfast amazing! We loved our stay!
- The place and the hostess are perfect. The room had all the necessary amenities. It was spotless. The location is perfect. Breakfast was copious and delicious.
- Low price, lots of space, clean, friendly/helpfull owner with good restaurant recommendation.
Wonderful breakfast. Clean, spacious; large well equipped bathroom, frig, coffee/tea room set up, good lighting, secure parking, delightful village.
- Spacious appartment
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saasenheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saasenheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saasenheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saasenheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!