10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saâne-saint-just Upper Normandy:
Chambres d’Hôtes de Boudeville
Offering a flowered garden and a terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes de Boudeville is located in the countryside of Boudeville. Free WiFi access is available and 2 bikes are available for free to discover the area.Each room has a garden view and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. A shared kitchen is also available to prepare your meals and shops can be found 1.9 mi from the property.At Chambres d’Hôtes de Boudeville you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
- Excellent value for money. Hosts were great. Didn’t speak much English but it was great for me to practice my French. Plus Google translate comes in handy. Will definitely use them again
Upon arrivel Jean-Claude took his car out of the garage and let us park the motorbike inside for our stay!
Fantastic and very friendly hosts, very helpful and nothing too much trouble.
Lovely room with patio doors so could sit out in the evening with a drink, beautiful garden, so peaceful.
Breakfast was lovely, good selection and filling. 3 nights here, loved it!
Highly recommend this place, its a real gem for a quiet/peaceful break, would definately stay again if in the area!
Reviewer Graham has said its too remote, hosts dont speak english etc . . . Well your in France and staying in someones home! Its in the countryside, do research as to where your staying, Normandie is an agricultural area mainly!
And use Google translate!! We didnt speak a lot of french but it made it fun and had a great time chatting 🙂
Dont be put off, this is a gem of a place to stay
- The house is located in the country, calm location. The owner of the house was very pleasant and nice to us, didn’t speak much English, but tried to conversate through translator. Good breakfast, nice stay.
- The staff were really friendly, went out of there way to help us. Breakfast was great
- A small gites out in the country perfect for being close to Dieppe ferry service. Very friendly landlord and most helpful in finding a place for dinner. Room was large and clean. Bathroom the same. Breakfast was included in the price and typical continental. Parking is easy on the property.
Château de Bertreville
Dating back to the 17th Century and set in a 9 acre park, Château de Bertreville offers accommodations in a former hunting lodge. It is located just a 30-minute drive from Dieppe beaches.All accommodations features garden views and parquet flooring. Complete with private bathrooms, the apartments also include a seating area and fully equipped kitchenette.A continental breakfast can be served on the terrace with park views or in the comfort of your own room. Guests can also sample traditional, local cuisine such as seafood platters, in the dining room.Additional features include a tennis court and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Saint Wandrille Abbey is 30 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
Such a beautiful Château, with excellent decor. Comfy beds and lovely linen.
Wonderful host-who has even kindly agreed to post a forgotten child’s toy back to us! We are hoping to make another trip back here again for a longer stay next time.
Breakfast was delicious too!
- Fantastic property and location, good breakfast. Plan to come back.
- A comfortable bed in a peaceful location so ensuring a great nights sleep. Room was good size with beautiful bed linen.
- good breakfast with home made produce. Quiet night.
Fabulous chateau and very artistic
Open door trusting owners
- Such a beautiful Château, with excellent decor. Comfy beds and lovely linen.
La Ferme Pillet
This B&B is set within a farm in the countryside of Normandy and features a large garden with a pond. The B&B organizes traditional cookery classes with local products upon demand.La Ferme Pillet proposes guest rooms and self-catering cottages with a TV and private bathroom facilities. The cottages include a kitchenette with an oven, a dishwasher and a dining area.A continental breakfast with cakes and homemade jam is served every morning in the main building. Wired internet is available and activities nearby include hiking, tennis and golfing.Free private parking is provided and Yvetot Train Station is 9.9 mi away. The B&B is a 45-minute drive from Dieppe and 25 mi from central Rouen.
- Very nice renovated old farm without losing the original look. It’s the real countryside of Normandie. The beds are comfortable, the room is very roomy, the bathroom has all the needed comfort. The breakfast is served on a large table where you share it with other customers, nice and very social.
- friendly staff, rural environment and large garden
This Is the second time we booked to stay in Ferme Pillet, I think that speaks for itself!!!
Ferme Pillet Is a great little farm house in a remote and isolated area, perfect for some quality time away from everyday mundane reality, work, stress etc…
The oweners are a nice couple who took great care of our needs and when the wifi was not working the gave us a new router!
The hosts were extremely welcoming, and the location was nice.
The property was a bit quirky, but this made it pleasant to stay. The breakfast was excellent.
- Good distance away from Dieppe for those travelling up from the south of France. It was very quiet, had nice grassy areas for the children to play. There was a swing there they could use. The nearby town of Saint Valéry en Caux is very worth a visit and has a fab beach, cliff walks, harbour, great childrens play area with paddling pool.
Set in a half-timbered house with a large garden, La Charretterie B&B is located 1.2 mi from the 16th-century Saint Pierre Church in Bacqueville-en-Caux. Homemade bread, jam and yogurt are served for breakfast.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have exposed beams and a private entrance. Each room has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a heated towel rail.In the morning, you can take breakfast on the terrace or in the dining room, which has a rustic décor. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas of the B&B.The beaches of Dieppe are located 9.3 mi from this property and Dieppe Golf Club is 11 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Beautiful setting, nice spacious room and we were made to feel very welcome and comfortable. Great recommendation for dinner in Dieppe which was one of the better meals of our holiday.
- An idyllic stay in a lovely farmhouse with a very welcoming and friendly host. Close to Dieppe.
- breakfast was great. flexibility too. location was quiet. host was very attentive. would definitely recommend
- An oases of tranquility which exceeded all of our expectations. Host Corinne and her husband created with their warm welcome and personal touch a true ‘paradis Normandy’ where all our senses were pampered: From the stunning views looking out of the window to the amazing property, to the delicious breakfast with home made yoghurt, jam and cheese. All with love and care. Thank you.
- Where it was located, peaceful and quiet. Although we had to travel a few mile, found a little restaurant/ cafe and the food was great. Breakfast just right and all home made and organic xx
Chalet Du Bel Event
Chalet du Bel Event sits halfway between Dieppe and Fécamp, 2.5 mi from Veules les Roses and only 1.2 mi from beaches.All of the rooms at Chalet du Bel Event are located on the 1st or 2nd floor and accessible by stairs. They offer a view on the gardens and private private bathrooms. On arrival, the hotel offers a free welcome drink.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Built in 1860, Chalet Du Bel Event is set in a wooded garden with a tennis court and playground for children.Free WiFi internet access and free on-site parking are available for all guests.
- Enjoying a cider or wine on the lawn in the evening
- The grounds and visual aspect of the building are great,Bill & Dan are great hosts very informative ,but that is all that is good.
Proximity to Dieppe for final stage of our holiday.
Quiet, well manicured surroundings.
No disturbances from other guests.
Friendliness of welcome by American host.
Proximity to seaside towns for evening strolls and restaurants.
- Host was super friendly and communicative, it was great to stay in this beautiful old house.
- This place is fantastic. Very supernal service. They were all just amazing. I really cant recommend it enough
La Cle de Saule
Located in Saint-Maclou-de-Folleville, La Cle de Saule offers a garden. This 3-star bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Every room has a balcony with garden views.At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at La Cle de Saule can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play table tennis and darts at La Cle de Saule.Rouen is 16 mi from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- The hosts were very accommodating and charming. The house was beautiful and the grounds lovely.very quiet and peaceful,just what you need after a 10 hour flight.
Lovely setting and convenient stop off on way back home.
Very comfortable and relaxing, just what we needed after a long journey. Fantastic breakfast with homemade jam, yoghurt and cake. I really liked that.
- Our second stay at this accommodation. Beautiful rural B&B in peaceful surroundings. Very comfortable and good breakfast. Charming owners
- Very welcoming, everything that we needed for an overnight stay. We would certainly stay again.
Traveling as a family of four we had 2 rooms in the first floor of the long house, up external stairs. The rooms were comfortable and well equipped, even had a kettle and tea bags and bottled water. The bed was comfortable and the shower room well equipped. All areas were spotlessly clean. The gardens large and well cared for.
The hostess was very friendly and helpful when we needed to change the booking at very short notice and also at recommending a restaurant nearby but note earliest check in at 5pm.
The accommodation had a relaxed atmosphere. Even the wake up call from the cockerel was gentle.
Breakfast was served in the main house and was excellent with a good selection of breads and conserves and home made apple and pear cake which was delicious.
Thank you for an excellent stay, We hope to return
Chateau De Grosfy
Set within a 5-hectare park with bi-centenary trees, Chateau De Grosfy is a guest house located in the countryside of Milleraye. Free WiFi access is available throughout and free private parking is provided.The rooms feature a garden view, antique furniture and a desk. Each also comes with a private bathroom with bathtub or shower.Free continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. You will also have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities include a games room with table tennis and billiard table. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Really lovely stay at a Château. We only stayed one night as we were en route to another location in Normandy. The room was well decorated and the beds were comfortable. It was very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was lovely with an assortment of fresh croissants and homemade jams. We visited a restaurant which the owner recommended to us only a 10 minute drive from the Château and the dinner was superb, probably one of the best we had in France.
- The setting was lovely – old house surrounded by parkland. The breakfast was plentiful and good. The member of staff we met was very helpful and managed to book us into a local creperie for our evening meal.
- Beautiful location. Friendly hosts. Lovely breakfast. Good value.
- It was a clean property with a great shower. It is a peaceful place.
- It’s rather off the beaten track and took a bit of finding; Google maps to the rescue. The grounds were great, long gravel drive and parking, very large field at back (half mowed, half wild), excellent for exercising the dog (and or children), the general get up is the “faded grandeur/(slightly) shabby chic antique” type which gives a really authentic retro-French mini-stately home feel; you certainly wouldn’t mistake it for a hotel chain with “could be anywhere in the world” blandness. The breakfast was delicious, served “en famile” on one single long table, a bit crowded on our particular morning but again enjoyable and adds to the holiday experience. Friendly Madame. Relaxed vibe. They have a couple of small dogs. Wifi available. We had a 20-25 min drive to the nearest open supermarche as we got there a bit late for the more local ones, but as stated it is some way away from any local ville.
Maison d’Hôtes Arch’Angels Home
Arch’Angels Home is a 17th-century house located in the village of Arques-la-Bataille, 4 mi from Dieppe. It features a colorful garden with a 13th-century well, a children’s play area and a wide variety of vegetables and medicinal plants.Rooms have simple, individual decoration and each has a fireplace and views of the garden. Each bathroom features a bathtub and is decorated with potted plants. Free Wi-Fi is available.A buffet breakfast is included. Brunch, lunch and evening meals are available on request and are cooked with fruit and vegetables from the garden and local products from the market.Arch’Angels Home is in the village center where guests can find shops, grocery stores and restaurants. The Base de Loisirs de la Varenne is 1.9 mi away and offers outdoor activities such as windsurfing, kayaking and rock climbing. A fitness center is available and bicycle rental is possible.
- Our host Sophie was excellent from the outset. So friendly and helpful and laid on a wonderful breakfast. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom superb.
The Dinner that was served was simply amazing.
And so was the breakfast !
Sophie is just a great host !
we had a super stay there on our way to Bretagne.
Would always stop over there again. Very special location
- This is a very charming and a little eccentric bed and breakfast located in the beautiful Normandy countryside. The service was warm and personal, the rooms very comfortable. My family very much enjoyed the experience .
- It is a beautiful very old house, the owner takes a lot of preparation for the breakfast. Baking cakes, making marmelades, yoghurt, pancakes etc.
- Great location, amazing building, lovely cats, home-made bread and jams for breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes Arques en Ciel
A B&B located 4.3 mi from Dieppe and its beach, Arques en Ciel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi in the entire property, and the host provides a shuttle service to and from the train station at an extra cost.The rooms at Arques en Ciel feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric kettle, and the shared bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily. The host can prepare meals upon request, which you can enjoy with other guests in the dining area.A bike shed, board games and children’s games are at guests’ disposal and free private parking is provided on site.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and warm. The place was within walking distance of a nice pizzeria. The place felt very safe.
- Good location for over night stay before the ferry from Dieppe
The bed was very comfortable. Food and coffee was good. Choco, the dog, was lovely and friendly. The host was
very friendly. House was very clean and welcoming. I would recommend staying here. Very convenient for Dieppe.
If I was going to the area again I wouldn’t hesitate about staying here. Very good price too!
Everything was ok. Very friendly people. Very quiet surrounding.
Nearness of a restaurant or pizzeria and or café.
Very close to the company I was visiting.
Parking possible on site.
- The continental breakfast was good, the bread had the extra French taste, while the jams were all home made. All minutes before stunning countryside!
Les grandes Masures B&B
Located in Varengeville-sur-Mer, Les grandes Masures B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and gluten-free options.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Dieppe is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Le Tréport is 21 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 51 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The place was very clean. The breakfast bread was delicious.
- Easy to find, nice remote location. We had a family room which had ample space, everything you needed and really comfortable. Owner was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Breakfast also spot on. Everywhere was well kept and spotlessly clean. Would have happily stayed longer. No hesitation in recommending it!! 👍👍
The building is very modern and the rooms were also very modern (a bit like an Ikea showroom). The rooms are upstairs, with the breakfast being served in a downstairs dining area.
The breakfast was good, with Frosties for the kids (so they were happy). Nice warmed croissants and bread rolls, cheese, yoghurt. Nice bright dining area.
- We arrived too early and sat in the lovely garden then we were let in and shown to our rooms once Madame had arrived, still ahead of our check-in time, which was much appreciated. There was good communication beforehand and Madame had recommended a local restaurant within walking distance, Auberge du Relais, which provided the best meal of our entire holiday. Good usual French breakfast.
- Friendly, professional host. Spotlessly clean, very nice
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saâne-saint-just Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saâne-Saint-Just Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!