10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant:
Bed and Breakfast
B & B De Pimpelmees
Providing garden views, B & B De Pimpelmees in ‘s-Gravenmoer provides accommodations and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.Each unit features a terrace, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 28 miles from B & B De Pimpelmees.
- Very special place. Warm welcome, wonderful house and of course magical breakfast. We got much more than just a place to sleep.
- We love the house and everything is perfect! Thanks Henk and Gerda! And the lovely Simba!
Alles. We komen zeker terug.
Mooi appartement, mooie tuin, alle comfort, lekker ontbijt, vriendelijke uitbater…
Geen klachten hier, ‘t was enkel jammer dat we er zo kort bleven.
- Top Frühstück, Henk und Gerda haben sich ganz liebevoll um uns gekümmert und viele hilfreiche Tipps für unterwegs gegeben. Sie haben auch einen sehr schönen Garten mit Teich und Liegestühlen zum verweilen und die Seele baumeln zu lassen. Sollten wir mal wieder in der Gegend sein werden wir auf jedenfall dort wieder übernachten. PS: das Frühstück war lecker liebevoll angerichtet und sehr üppig, auf Sonderwünsche wurde sofort reagiert
מקום מדהים. למעשה דירה. מטבחון, מקלחת, חדר שינה וסלון. בעלי המקום
נעימים, חביבים וידידותיים מאוד. ארוחת בוקר טובה ומושקעת באופן מיוחד, רשת
אינטרנט איכותית מאוד, גינה יפיפיה ומושקעת. בקיצור למי שעובר בסביבה
ומצליח לתפוס את המקום פנוי, לא לפספס…. It is an amazing place. In fact
an apartment. Kitchenette, shower, bedroom and living room. The owners
of the place are pleasant, kind and very friendly. Good breakfast and
specially invested, very high quality internet, beautiful garden and
invested. In short for those who pass by and manage to find the place
vacant , do not to miss it….
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt
B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt is set in Waalwijk, 30 mi from Rotterdam and 28 mi from Utrecht.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property. Cooking workshops and healthy living workshops are available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Eindhoven is 24 mi from B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt, while Den Bosch is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 21 mi from B&B Heerlijk Gemaakt.
- Wow!!! What a great B&B!!! My wife and I have visited over 200 low budged hotels in the world, this was by far the cleanest, homiest, and best place for the buck. The hosts were super friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. Everything down to the butter was fresh. Thank you very much for existing and we will return next year!!! Only 7 minutes away from efteling!!!
When I say “homemade” breakfast, I seriously mean homemade. The owner made the bread fresh that morning. You will see many varieties of jams and oils on the wall; the owner makes them. My favorite topping for bread was the homemade lemon curd. It’s like visiting the home of a person who operates a stand at the farmer’s market. The butter was made by a dairy farmer down the road. My wife raved about the coffee.
The owner helped us wash some clothes because we had a cruise coming up. The neighborhood is quiet and short drive from Efteling.
The owner is renovating part of the house, but you get an amazing value. The renovation didn’t affect us at all. The windows can be almost completely blacked out if you want to sleep in late.
- The owner Susan was extremely nice and helpful. The breakfast (including bread and jams) were all HOMEMADE and delicious.
- The room was lovely and cosy. We enjoyed our time and the breakfast was fantastic! The owner is a spectacular cook 🙂 We highly recommended renting a room for more than one night.
- We would come again. The land ladies were excellent. They even guide our cars while we were cycling around Hollandfor six days. Everything was excellent.
Bed and Breakfast
Beck’s Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a terrace, Beck’s Bed and Breakfast provides accommodations in Kaatsheuvel with free WiFi and garden views. Located a 12-minute walk from Efteling Theme Park, the property has a garden and free private parking.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, and a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at Beck’s Bed and Breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 24 miles from Beck’s Bed and Breakfast.
- Everything, specially the breakfast and service. Room is big, clean and the bed was very comfortable. It has also an open Netflix account and with a high speed download. We enjoyed Murder Mystery movie 😀.
Definitely one of our best B&B experiences!
Paul and Agertha are lovely hosts, very open, friendly and elegant. They even made us an amazing birthday breakfast.
The room is well-decorated, bright, comfy, and clean. There’s also a small table outside where you can enjoy a coffe and read in the garden.
Except for the hospitable hosts, we were also welcomed by two cute active dogs and a little friendly cat.
We’re very happy that we had the experience at Paul and Agertha’s place. Thanks a lot for your host!
- Very comfortable room, friendly owners and amazing breakfast
- Everything about Beck’s is absolutely wonderful. The location is a short walk from a bus stop; the hosts are very kind and accommodating; the room is big; the bed is comfortable; and the breakfast is huge, varied, and fresh. It really couldn’t be a better experience.
- Everything was simply perfect. It was a real pleasure being in this magic place.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Made, Geranio offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Geranio has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 34 miles from Geranio.
- The view from the room was so nice, we also had such a nice balcony, with table and some chairs, perfect for having there a good coffee or tea. Very clean room, sheets and also the bathroom. We recommend it from all our hearts.
- Perfect breakfast, good bed, super clean and tidy, very cozy and welcoming.
Is a fantastic place to spend a night or more in a really quiet and beautiful neighbourhood .
The owner was also really nice and the garden and the breakfast were amazing!
Hospitality was unbelievable
Breakfast was fantastic
Friendly hosts that could not do enough
- The welcome from Riebert was first class. Owing to severe delays on route we more or less had to say, “hello”, and leave before dropping off all our belongings so we didn’t get as much use out of our stay as we would have liked. Breakfast was first rate and very fresh. Although we had accounted for the change of clocks with Summer Time settings, Riebert tried to contact us to see if we required any changes as a result. I always appreciate it when someone thinks outside the box to help their customers and this shows a genuine care.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed en Breakfast de Garage Inn
Bed en Breakfast de Garage Inn offers accommodations in Hank.This property offers one room which comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. It also includes a seating area for your convenience. Furthermore, when renting this one room accommodations you will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. The accommodations also offers room service.Rotterdam is 22 mi from Bed en Breakfast de Garage Inn, while Utrecht is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam Airport, 25 mi from Bed en Breakfast de Garage Inn.
- Great and original B&B. You can park your car next to your bed. Hostess is great.
We liked everything there: Lovely countryside area, beautiful village, where you can find big supermarket and farmers market. If you don’t want to cook, some restaurants are also there.
This is really garage, converted to the creative place to live. Our daughter loved her room in attic so much.
Brigitta, our charming hoster, made our break remarkable.
- We had a fantastic one night stay at De Garage Inn on our way through to other parts of the country. Brigitte was a superb host who couldn’t have been more helpful. Our kids loved the loft sleeping area and we were given a lovely big breakfast in the morning to fill us up before our journey.
- Excellent family room. Lots of toys to keep my baby occupied. Friendly staff. Wifi super good. Beds were soft and comfy. The baby bed was also good. A lovely Breakfast with good eggs and my favourite Bacons.The fireplace was so relaxing.
- Great location, cosy space, really liked the fireplace, and enjoyed the breakfast! Need to pay by cash, but there’s an atm in the village if you forget. There’s also a nice restaurant down the road that did a good ‘surprise’ menu. The glamping option on site looks good too! Really enjoyed our short stay here.
Bed and Breakfast
PrinsHaerlyck Overnachten is located in Made and offers an apartment with free WiFi access. Breda is 8.7 mi away.The apartment here will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a seating area. There is a full kitchen on the first floor with a dishwasher and a refrigerator. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. The owner lives on site.At PrinsHaerlyck Overnachten you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.Rotterdam Airport is 36 mi away from the property.
This place is very very perfect
Bad,kitchen,garden….is comfort.Very nice place.
- incredibly warm welcome from the host. house was impeccably clean. was good location to efteling; about a 20min drive
- Lovely place to stay in a quiet and peaceful location. The apartment is very comfortable, and the hosts couldn’t be friendlier or more helpful. We loved our stay here and would come back for a longer stay in the future.
Everything was perfect.
Really friendly staff.
The entirity of the flat was clean and well equipped.
The breakfast was tasty as desired.
And a thing very important for us, the bed was delicious!
Still thank you and see you soon!
- Todo perfecto. Colette es encantadora y una gran anfitriona. La casa esta decorada con mucho gusto y no le falta de nada. Hemos disfrutado mucho de nuestra estancia. Gracias por todo Colette!!
- This place is very very perfect
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Rammesdoenk
Boasting free bikes, Bed and Breakfast Rammesdoenk is set in Raamsdonk and also provides a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Every room is fitted with a terrace with views of the garden.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Bed and Breakfast Rammesdoenk.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Rotterdam is 25 mi from Bed and Breakfast Rammesdoenk, while Utrecht is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 26 mi from the property. Amsterdam is 70 minutes drive away by car.
- The owners were very helpful and friendly . Quite location , a lovely place to stay , with a good continental breakfast .
- Het ontbijt was echt AMAZING!!!!!! Zelfs een email onderweg gestuurd met de vraag of ik een strijkijzer kon lenen werd meteen beantwoord en bij aankomst stond deze al helemaal klaar. Super aardige mensen die heel sociaal zijn en het bed ligt superrrrrr
– superschönes Ferienhäuschen mit kleinem aber sehr schönem Garten, Teich und Wintergarten
– sehr sehr nette Eigentümer
– weltbestes Frühstück (sehr große Auswahl und alles super frisch und mega lecker)
– Getränkepreise der Minibar waren 1a
– stellplatz fürs Auto direkt davor
- Prachtige locatie. Rust, mooie tuin en een fantastisch ontbijt. De mensen van de accommodatie zijn heel erg behulpzaam. Erg aan te bevelen.
Die Gastgeber sind sehr nett, für alle Fragen offen und hilfsbereit. Vom Appartment aus kann man in einen wunderschönen Garten gehen und Schildkröten beim Sonnen zuschauen.
Das Frühstück war ausserordentlich gut und sehr liebevoll zubereitet.
In der Umgebung gibt es viele aussergewöhnliche Ziele, so das große Naturschutzgebiet De Biesbosch oder die “Brabantische Sahara”.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed en Breakfast in ‘t Riet
Bed en Breakfast in ‘t Riet is located at the harbor in Drimmelen. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each room comes with private bathroom facilities and free WiFi access. At Bed en Breakfast in ‘t Riet you will also find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a games room and a children’s playground.Dordrecht is 19 mi away and Rotterdam is 30 mi.
- A lovely warm welcome and very comfortable beds! Breakfast was also very good.
- Spacious and modern rooms in a quite surrounding provided much more comfort than a typical hotel room. Good wifi, smart TV with Netflix, good breakfast, comfy bed, large bedroom, clean bathroom, prepared cushion and bowl for the dog.
- The room was quite clean and nice furniture, the beds were very good.
Very friendly staff, great breakfast, good location near the harbour.
You can rent canoes or other boats opposite the hotel
- Really nice staff, wanted to breakfast one hour earlier, was no Problem.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sleeuwijk in the Noord-Brabant Region, 22 mi from Rotterdam, Bij Janneke features 3 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a toilet, a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The suite is located on the second floor of a monumental house. The house is located in a garden designed by a dutch garden architect.The living room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Bij Janneke features free WiFi .Bikes can be hired on request. Utrecht is 21 mi from Bij Janneke, while Den Bosch is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Very nice large rooms in an old dutch home. Family operated. Wonderful garden.
- Gorgeous rooms and very friendly owners, the sitting room was perfect for curling up on the sofa with a book.
Our hosts have been so kind and helpful, that every moment of stay for me and kids was amazing.
Location is very good with friendly neighborhood. It is close to the wonderful National park.
- Our hostess was friendly and gave us a warm welcome. We had the entire upper floor to ourselves which meant we enjoyed the large living room as well as our bedroom. This was especially nice as my husband stays up later then I do and we didn’t have to worry about the lights either in the evening or when I got up earlier. The town is located in an area that made day trips to Delft and Kinderdijk easy. We enjoyed the breakfast with our hostess’ homemade jam. She gave us recommendations for restaurants in the area and even gave us a map book to use for the day. All in all we had a very enjoyable stay.
- The woman who welcomed us was extrimaly nice! Brekfast was amzing!! everything was so fresh. The house is decoretaed in such a unique way. The feeling is very cozy. I’ll come back for sure!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in a lush residential area, Winterresidentie offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and flat-screen TV. The city center and Central Station are 1.6 mi away.The room has a gray floor with a photo above the bed. It also features floor to ceiling windows which open onto the terrace. The bathroom comes with a shower.A complimentary breakfast is served in the room. Several lunchrooms, cafes and restaurants are located in the center of Tilburg.The University of Tilburg is a 6-minutes’ walk. Nature Park Oude Warande is 2,450 feet from Winterresidentie. The A58 highway is 6 minutes by car.
- The accommodations are located in a lovely neighbourhood right next to the University of Tilburg. The B&B was beautiful and met all our expectations! We recommend that while in Tilburg you rent a bike and take advantage of the bike paths. The bike paths are outstanding and the ride into the centre of town was easy.
- The breakfast is good and the room is cozy. What we like most is the convenience that the host let us do late check-out so that we don’t put our luggages in the rental car before leaving the city (safety issue)
- The bed was amazing. Nice room. Nice breakfast. Nice host.
- Great room, bathroom , lady of the house. All in all 10+
- Great location, quiet area, lovely breakfast. Our host Patrice suggested a restaurant within walking distance where we dined and enjoyed the experience. Our reason to visit Tilburg was to see the Textile Museum. This also was within a good walking distance. As the property was in a residential area, there was no issue with parking.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ‘S-gravenmoer Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Gravenmoer Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!