10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland:
Bed and Breakfast
Art+bed and breakfast
Providing river views, Art+bed and breakfast in ‘s-Graveland provides accommodations, free bikes, a garden, a bar, a shared lounge and water sports facilities.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower. Some units include a dining area and/or a patio.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. The restaurant at Art+bed and breakfast serves International cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, snorkeling and windsurfing are possible nearby and Art+bed and breakfast can arrange a bicycle rental service.Amsterdam is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Utrecht is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 23 miles from Art+bed and breakfast.
- The host is wonderful, for someone traveling this part of Holland by car is absolutely perfect. Fantastic breakfast, beautiful terrace overlooking the river, very helpful host, he gave us bikes and we enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you, Donald!
Donald genuinely made an effort to make our stay as comfortable and interesting as can be.
He made us breakfast according to our preferences, was always available for questions, showed us the art displayed in his home and told stories about his personal experiences.
Every day he asked about our plans and made suggestions for us to fully realize the potential of our trips.
He was a caring, nice and lovable host!
- The breakfast was absolutely perfect. Donald is very kind, he provides the best service.
- great hospitality, fantastic breakfasts, cozy and interesting gallery
We were very lucky to find this charming B&B. Donald, the owner, is a great guy, very helpful, friendly and made us feel right at home. The B&B is situated over his art gallery, where you can check out his modern art pieces. The house is situated directy at the canal and it’s very cool to have breakfast near to the water. Donald prepares the breakfast with local ingredients and it’s great! S’ Graveland is situated near Amsterdam, Utrecht and other cities worth visitung.
Bed and Breakfast
De zanderij is located in ‘s-Graveland, 14 mi from Amsterdam. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There are multiple bicycling routes close to the accommodations. De zanderij is also located on an estate which guests can walk through.You will find free shuttle service to Hilversum station at the property. The accommodations is 0.6 mi from the Wisseloord Studios, 1.2 mi from the Mediapark, and 1.2 mi from Diner Show Pandora. The visitors center for nature monuments is 1.2 mi from de zanderij. Utrecht is 11 mi from de zanderij, while Haarlem is 24 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 17 mi from the property.
De Zanderij is a very unusual place to stay. The is a large garden with a lot of sculptures and metal creatures, which is a bit creepy, but at the same time quite interesting.
The hotel is located remotely and surrounded by nature.
We stayed at the large room on the second floor. The toilet and shower rooms are located in the corridor and shared among all guests.
The hosts are very friendly and helpful.
We travelled by rented car so didn’t have problems with transport. There is a car park on site.
- Very nice people, polite and kid, genuine food, I would raccomande as summer destination
Location in Spanderswoud is excellent; very quiet; people very friendly;
The B&B is located in a very quiet area. But the most interesting of it is the garden with all its wonderful statues. We were totally astonished to have found this gem.
We had a lovely walk through the forest to the “snack bar”, one of the typical Dutch establishments where to can eat all sorts of snacks that taste good but will probably raise your cholesterol a bit.
The couple that runs the place are very friendly.
The breakfast was great.
- Very nice breakfast, and very calm and relaxed environnment
- De Zanderij is a very unusual place to stay. The is a large garden with a lot of sculptures and metal creatures, which is a bit creepy, but at the same time quite interesting.
Bed and Breakfast
Design B&B Naarden Vesting
On historic Naarden-Vesting, this Design B&B offers a luxury suite with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Amsterdam is a 15-minutes’ drive. The A1 highway is 5 minutes by car.The luxurious rooms come with a private bathroom. Each has a spacious seating area.Several cafes and restaurants are located within a 2-minute walk from the Design B&B Naarden-Vesting.Both the Sint-Vitus Church and the Arsenaal are 3 minutes by foot away. Comenius Museum is a 1-minute walk. Hilversum is a 15-minute drive and Utrecht is 7 minutes further. Boat rentals are available in the summer.
- The location is lovely. There is free parking in the streets. Its clean and the bed was.comfy. There is a full kitchen available and a nice bathroom.
- The owner and her family are very nice, warm and welcoming. I enjoyed staying at her property. She even went out of her way to bring us to a restaurant to eat. Outstanding service! I highly recommend this B&B!
- We really loved everything and our host Jacqueline was the BEST👋
- This B & B is close to everything in the quaint town of Naarden. It was quiet, clean, with free parking right outside the door. We had a 2 room suite and both rooms were large and the beds were comfortable. The stairs to the rooms are steep. Breakfast is average but not outstanding.
- Cozy B&B in the old town center. Little bit noisy but what do you expect from 300 year old houses. Pleasant staff with a great home made breakfast, which is served in your room.
Bed and Breakfast
Onder De Kersenboom
Offering a terrace, Onder De Kersenboom is located in Hilversum. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms. Free WiFi access is available.The chalet will provide you with a TV and a seating area. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a convection microwave, a refrigerator and kitchenware. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.The property is 1,000 feet from Hilversum Station, 1 mi from Hilversum Mediapark and 5.7 mi from the Loosdrechtse Plassen. Schiphol Airport is 26 mi away.
- Very nice and welcoming hosts. Very cosy little house with everything you need. Close to train station, which is a big plus! Good value for money.
- We were greeted with friendliness and they were incredibly helpful. The location was amazing, we were literally a 4 minute walk away from the train station. The chalet was clean and cozy and very nicely decorated! What surprised us was the privacy of the place, despite being in the garden of another man’s house, the chalet was in a part of the garden accessed from the back which gave a feeling of our own entryway and therefore our own little house. Would definitely come back for another few days in the future.
- Conveniently located near Hilversum station (less than 5-minute walk i think). Very convenient to take the train at this point as it is not crowded yet particularly if you are carrying heavy luggage. Likewise, there are stores and restaurants in the neighborhood. Wifi connection is very good with netflix access too! The property is almost entirely enclosed by fences, hence very private and with an outdoor/greenery space which is very relaxing.
- Great stay, everything was perfect! Would highly recommend staying here.
- I am a frequent traveler to Amsterdam and this is the best room I experienced. It is worth the extra distance. The apartment is so nicely furnished, superclean, spacious. Well equipped kitchen, powerful wifi, enjoyable outer space. The train station and city center are literally at less then 5 min distance.
Bed and Breakfast
Boerenhofstede de Overhorn
One of our top picks in Weesp.Boerenhofstede is a renovated farm from 1886 located in a tranquil countryside location next to the Vecht River. The summer house offers bed and breakfast rooms with English country-style décor and has free WiFi available.The 2 rooms at Boerenhofstede de Overhorn feature original wooden beams, a cozy seating area and views over the Vecht or Naardermeer. Each room benefits from a flat-screen cable TV and free wired internet.Fort Uitermeer is 1,150 feet from the guest house. The center of Hilversum is 15 minutes’ drive from de Overhorn and Amsterdam is a 20-minute car journey away. Private parking is available on site.A continental breakfast, varying from characteristic Dutch bread, warm bread rolls and juice, is served at the rustic table in the kitchen. Guests can also make their own tea or coffee during their stay.The spacious landscaped garden features several terrace with intimate seating areas. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Boerenhofstede’s farmyard is home to many animals including horses, sheep and chickens.
- This was like living in a farm … But a farm from a movie with all the commodities. This is a special place because it’s really quiet, peaceful and close enough to Amsterdam. We enjoyed the breakfast with home made bread and cheese. We totally recommend this place.
- Everything, we really enjoyed our staying there. The stuff were very polite, helpful and welcomed. The place is so beautiful and peaceful. We would like to come back here next time.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. While we were in town for the holidays and sightseeing, the location provided us with a much better experience in comfort and feeling welcome than a hotel would have. The location is outside of Amsterdam ion the country and was beautiful.
- Really nice traditional farm house just outside Amsterdam….loved our stay would definitely return….
All the friendly animals on and around the property gave our stay an eden-like quality. My wife hasn’t stopped saying
that we needed to stay much longer. The staff we met were all friendly, helpful and professional, while the riverside setting
made the setting more beautiful and romantic. The bike ride to the train was easy and scenic.
Nearby Weesp is just charmingly authentic and well worth an extended stroll. From there, the train provides easy access to
the endlessly fascinating Amsterdam.
Bed and Breakfast
Wake Up Call Bed & Breakfast
B&B Wake up Call is located in Westbroek, just 2 miles from the city of Utrecht.The rooms are elegant in style and offer free Wi-Fi.Wake up Call is situated in a peaceful area, ideal for outdoor and recreational activities such as cycling, swimming and running.There is free private parking for guests.
- Breakfast was very good and had everything you could need.
Everything was great.
The B&B is located in a very nice and quiet area. The garden is very nice to have a drink outside while the kids are playing a bit further on the playground.
The B&B is nicely decorated and comfortable. Irina (the owner) is very kind, caring and helpful. The breakfast was just great.
I will certainly come back.
- amazing design, great breakfast and lovely hostess 🙂
- Location is as picturesque as it gets. Rooms were nice and spacious.
- A lot of space, huge bathroom, nice art on the walls, stylish decoration (not entirely my taste, but you can see there was attention to detail), great breakfast, good value for money.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 2.7 mi from Abcoude Station, Hogerlust Bed & Breakfast is located in Abcoude. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a terrace, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. There is a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room.At Hogerlust Bed & Breakfast you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and canoeing.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, golf course De Hoge Dijk-Olympus is 3.5 mi away. Amsterdam Arena, Ziggo Dome and Heineken Music Hall are all located within 6.2 mi from the accommodations. Schiphol Airport is 16 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Perfect location for the nature-lovers. It is sooo beautiful in spring. But please be careful if you don’t have a car – 4 km walking from the nearest Metro station. But the road is really nice, so I was happy
The room is simple but clean, my sleep was perfect:)
- Location and price were ideal for me. I was travelling for business but wanted something more relaxing and be out of urban Amsterdam. Hogerlust did the trick.
- The owner lent me a bike to look around the area with no charge
- Spacious and clean room, quiet neighborhood, very, very friendly and helpful! Thank you!
Mr Cornel is very kind and brought us a fantastic breakfast in our room.
The room is huge and comfortable. The place is a must to see!
- Perfect location for the nature-lovers. It is sooo beautiful in spring. But please be careful if you don’t have a car – 4 km walking from the nearest Metro station. But the road is really nice, so I was happy
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Het Witte Huis
Located in Almere, 15 mi from Amsterdam, B&B Het Witte Huis features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the lake or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Guests benefit from a shared dining room with a microwave, coffee machine, kettle, fridge and a toaster.Utrecht is 19 mi from B&B Het Witte Huis, while Haarlem is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- The house was spotless. We had room to park our rental car. The neighborhood is peaceful, very green. Lovely area to walk.
- Loved the hosts, very kind and friendly couple! The place is super clean, quiet with a delicious breakfast. Will definitely return here! The house is in a beautiful location and a 6 minute walk from the bus stop that takes you to the Central Train Station to get you to the airport…
- Beautiful place,clean and comfy house with friendly and very helpful owners. Very good and healthy breakfast.Perfect location easy to get in city center and everywhere.we had a great time with friends
- The hosts were amazingly friendly and hospitable. Extensive typical Dutch breakfast was excellent. Cosy room but still with nice big bathroom, everything was impeccably clean and fresh. Nice setting near the water. I will definitely plan to stay here again.
- B&B is located on a nice location,close to the lake.There is an attractice walking/biking path to the center town.The room was clean,comfortable,breakfast was various.Owners of the accommodation were nice and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
Boutique B&B Ouderhoek
Boutique B&B Ouderhoek is a traditional house in the small town of Nieuwersluis overlooking the peaceful river the Vecht. It features free Wi-Fi, bicycle rental and a garden with a terrace and barbecue.Each of the 4 rooms at Boutique B&B Ouderhoek benefits from extra long beds and a flat-screen cable TV. They also include a kitchen area with filled refrigerator, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities.The A2 motorway is only a 5-minute drive away from Boutique B&B Ouderhoek. The guest house is midway between Amsterdam and Utrecht and only a 20-minute drive from both cities.
- Super clean rooms, welcoming water bottle and chocolates, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast right in the room, attentive and helpful staff
- Had really good contact with the host who met me on arrival, lovely lady! The room was perfect for my much needed quiet and cosy night in. A good size room with all the mod cons. I felt right at home, and the bed was really comfortable too. And not forgetting the yummy breakfast tin the room – highly recommend!
The cleanliness of the room, and Deborah was friendly and helpful.
She spoke English so there was no language barrier. Served breakfast in our room, being able to walk along the canal right from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Spacious, very clean room, nice and clean bathroom. Our host, Deborah, made us feel like home. Wifi very fast and stable. Breakfast served to the room – very tasty, fantastic egs from free walking chickens 🙂 Beautiful garden, fresh cherries and hazelnuts, apples and pears. Just small paradise, what more could we expected? FANTASTIC 🙂 Thank you Deborah!
- Great breakfast! Fruit and ice cream available for purchase. Boat mooring is possible!
Bed and Breakfast
Place To Be
Het tuinhuis ligt in een groene omgeving en is geheel privéNaarden, een historische stad ligt op 1.2 miles afstand. De winkelstad Laren is ook op 3.1 miles afstand. Naarden ligt in het gooi met vele fiets en wandelmogelijkheden.de studio is zelfvoorzienend en geeft mogelijkheden tot koelen en koken.
- Very clean and beautifuly decorated. Excelent breakfast. Helpful staff.
- A nice one bedroom small house, very clean. It has everything necessary, so we didn’t need to buy anything. The owner is friendly. It is possible to go to the Naarden by foot or by bike. About 30 min by car from Amsterdam and also about 30 min from Flevoland tulip fields (when it is the season for it).
- Great location. Breakfast was lekker!!! The place is very tidy. In general I loved it!
– Beauty of the facility, it really feels designed and thought out with care and warmth
– Loveliness on the side of the host and family, which follow the guests with special care and kindness
– Breakfast, it was tailored to my (special) needs, very grateful for this!
– The bed and mattress, one of the most comfortable ones I have ever experienced outside of my own home!
Looking forward to visit again as soon as I have the opportunity to be anywhere nearby this region of the Netherlands!
- Lovely little apartment that met all our needs, excellent breakfast and great value. Inga was very understanding about our very late arrival due to baggage problems at Schipol.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!