10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ryes Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ryes Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ryes Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ryes Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ryes Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ryes Lower Normandy:
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette offers B&B accommodations and a self-catering room 2.2 mi from beaches at Arromanches-les-Bains. All accommodations have a private bathroom with shower.A French traditional breakfast is offered every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. You can also select a room that has a private terrace. A shared kitchenette is at your disposal for preparing meals.Bayeux, with its famous tapestry, is 4.2 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes La Gloriette. The Omaha Beach Memorial Museum is 14 mi away.
- Everything was great. The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. They gave us valuable tips about sightseeing the area. The place was spotless, the location quiet and safe and near all the highlights of the region.
- the location was lovely and the facilities were perfect
- There is a kitchen for the guests to use, and a funny rabbit running around the yard/
- The hosts were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was in their lovely kitchen and you got to chat with them and the other guests.
- excellent breakfast , very welcoming host, beautiful decoration.
La Ferme de la Petite Noé
Located on an educational farm of 10 hectares, this bed and breakfast is 1.2 mi from the D-day Landing Beaches. It offers individually decorated guest rooms with views of the garden.All guest rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. La Ferme de la Petite Noé also offers a cottage featuring a dining area and a living room with a TV. The kitchen in the cottage includes a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Ferme de la Petite Noé. After breakfast, guests can go horse-riding on site or visit the D-day Landing Beaches in a Willys Jeep. In summer season, guests can enjoy meals prepared by the property at an extra cost.The city of Bayeux is 6.2 mi from the bed and breakfast. Free private parking is available on site.
- Fun atmosphere. Informative hosts who made the visit interesting and fun. Take the Jeep ride to see areas of the D Day beaches. Lovely couple that make their farm fun every day. They helped us with our lack of French language skills. They were a joy to be with.
- Accommodation in beautiful surroundings and beautiful countryside. Excellent homemade breakfast. Owners, Karen and Jean-Claude, are very attentive, kind and friendly. You feel at home here. I recommend to all!!!!
- Really friendly, entertaining people, lots of animals for our children to play with and a great breakfast!
- Our room for four was wonderfully spacious, modern and clean. We loved the hosts Karin and Jean Claude. They were so engaging with the kids especially! Jean Claude took us on a mini tour of their animals, which the kids loooved. The breakfast….BEST croissants and homemade jam in our 8 days in France. Not to be missed! Property was very close to the beaches of Normandy and to arromanches for a variety of dining options.
- The location was great and the owners friendly. Something different than a regular hotel. Good breakfast. And economical stay for a family of 5.
B&B Ferme De La Tourelle
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, B&B Ferme De La Tourelle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Longues-sur-Mer, 17 mi from Caen. Free private parking is available on site.Housed in a renovated 18th-century farm, the property includes a shared living area and a shared kitchen where guests will be able to prepare their own meals.Breakfast including homemade jam is served every morning at B&B Ferme de la Tourelle.Cabourg is 25 mi from Ferme de la Tourelle, while Bayeux is 3.7 mi away.
- Wonderful breakfast, friendly dogs, and there were even washcloths (rare in France)
- Great setting on a large old farm. Welcoming host. Well presented room.
Very comfortable room, excellent hosts and a great relaxed atmosphere.
The included breakfast was wonderful with all guests sat together at a huge table, great conversation and most enjoyable.
Would recommend without hesitation.
- Pleasant bed and breakfast on a working farm. Rooms basic but clean and attractively decorated. The lady that runs it is friendly and helpful when asked about the local area. Breakfast is served around d a communal table which encourages everybody to talk. The two dogs that are part of the farm are everybody’s best friend.
- We were made to feel very welcome by the friendly owner. Facilities and comfort were all excellent.
La Ferme de la Gronde
Just a 10-minute drive from the center of Bayeux, this farm house offers breakfast in its rustic-style dining room. It is a 15-minute drive from the D-Day Landing Beaches.The rooms and suites at La Ferme de la Gronde are decorated in a traditional style and offer views of the garden and facilities for making coffee and tea. An LCD TV with cable channels is also provided in each one, while some feature a fireplace.Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas and free, private parking in the courtyard is provided. Cycling paths are accessible from behind the farmhouse, and motorbikes and bicycles can be kept in a locked barn. There is a horse riding center 1.9 mi away.
- We stayed in one of the apartments with a terrace in this lovely farm house. It was a large apartment with all the the necessary amenities. The beds were comfortable and it was very quiet at night. The apartment was clean. It was also quite close to all of the D Day locations as well as Bayeux. Highly recommended
- Breakfast was quite OK, we only missed some vegetables. The place is nice and quiet, rooms were spacey and bed comfortable. Parking is within the complex, lots of space and safe. In case we’re in the area, we’d consider this property again.
- Hostess was really nice, rooms were 5 star, beautiful location and great breakfast
- Beautiful facility and very peaceful location, about half way between Bayeux and Arromanches. Room was excellent. Grounds beautiful. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. The owners were very friendly and helpful with recommendations.
- Welcoming host, inviting atmosphere, comfortable living.
Le Clos des Pommiers
Only 1.2 mi from the D-Day landing beaches, Le Clos des Pommiers offers B&B accommodations in a modern house. You can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden, or in the shared living room. A sauna and a hot tub are available on site at an extra cost.All of the heated rooms at Le Clos des Pommiers have a wardrobe and an electric kettle. Each room also features a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobe.Each morning a buffet breakfast with yogurts, cheese, jam and ham is included and served in the dining room. Traditional dishes from the region can also be enjoyed for dinner, upon prior reservation, and a microwave is available for your convenience.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Bayeux is 3.1 mi from the B&B.
- Really comfortable home, host very helpful, great location for exploring the Normandy landing beaches
- The house was fabulous, the breakfast exceptional, and the hosts were most friendly. I would stay and highly recommend this property. Great location for visiting the D-Day beaches. We stayed two nights and I wish it could have been more nights.
- Location, decoration, bed, bathroom!!! We recommend it for sure!!
- Better than expected! Great modern and clean rooms, studio had a lovely yard, service was exceptional friendly (and fluent english), very good breakfast and all D-Day places nearby. Free parkingand big common yard too. Recommended!
- This is a real nice ambiance with a classy touch, we really liked to stay on this estate. Landlady, landlord are very friendly, rooms are modern, breakfast amazing!
La Villa Port Winston
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With a terrace and a shared lounge, La Villa Port Winston provides accommodations with free WiFi.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave and fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Deauville is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from La Villa Port Winston.
- Location was great and room was excellent. Superb spot to visit the D-Day locations from .
- Very nice accommodations. Clean, wonderful inn-keeper- super nice, good breakfast. Good location for exploring D-Day beaches.
- Friendly and helpful staff, great location if you have a car or don’t mind hiring a taxi or taking a bus to town.
- Beautiful view of the water and beach, our host went out of his way to help us find a taxi back and forth into town.
Lovely people that run the place. Very accommodating and a fantastic traditional breakfast included. Our dogs were welcomed too.
A beautiful house and the beach is a stone’s throw away.
La Naomath et D-Day Kota Hébergement Insolite
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Located just 3.7 mi from the center of Bayeux, La Naomath offers B&B accommodations in it’s restored stone house, a self-catering cottage and a cabin surrounded by well-established gardens. Free private parking and free WiFi is available at this property.Each guest room is decorated in light, neutral tones and has polished wooden floors. All have their own private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Guests staying in the guest rooms can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning served by the hosts in the dining room. Breakfast may be taken in the garden during warmer months.Guests renting the cottage will find grocery shops and restaurants in the center of Bayeux.Several WWII museums and sites of the D-Day landings can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Both Bayeux SNCF Train Station and The Bayeux Tapestry Museum are an 8-minute drive from La Naomath. Caen is 12 mi away.
- Absolutely amazing bed and breakfast we both thoroughly enjoy our stay Natalie the owner is so welcoming and helpful I would definitely recommend a stay at this beautiful cottage. Thank you Natalie hopefully see you soon
- It was a beautiful setting. Very French country. Natalie was a perfect hostess. She made us breakfast each morning which was great. The location was good as we had a car and could get around well.
- Builds very pretty and the downstairs facilities fine. Garden was nice for eating out and parking area felt secure. Great for exploring Bayeux and Normandy.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Beautiful setting.
- The garden was lovely and the location was very quiet and close to downtown. The hostess was very nice and gave us some great tips on parking and restaurants.
Located in Reviers, La Malposte has accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and a kitchen.Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Deauville is 25 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 26 miles from La Malposte.
- Very good accommodation. The provided breakfast was very good
- This is a stunningly beautiful property not done full justice by the photos. The rooms are mostly in different buildings, hence private. Wonderful host too. Breakfast is in the old stable – like the flour mill from something like 12th century. While the buildings are ancient the decor is beautiful, every little need is catered for. The pack of maps was particularly useful. Just perfect. Highly recommended.
- It’s a very quiet place with a lovely garden and a nice river. Very good location to visit the d-day beaches. The owners were very nice and they didn’t mind at all that we brought our dog with us!
- All very good. Friendly, good breakfast, very nice and beautiful room. Supernice garden.
- Absolutely beautiful location with fabulous garden. Facilities superb. Really useful to be able to use the kitchen facilities and sit out in the garden in the evening.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommetier is located in Arromanches-les-Bains, 1,000 feet from the beach and D-Day Museum. Free WiFi access and a garden to relax are featured.Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle with tea bags in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning which includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, yogurts, homemade jams and homemade granola. There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 34 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommetier. A free private parking is available on site.
- Danielle and Mike have lovingly and thoughtfuly restored this historic coachhouse into a five guestroom B&B. Our room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. The bath is modern and well-appointed. I really liked the colors of our rooms — the cheerful and calm, pale green of the bedroom; light buttery cream of the bath. Fresh towels every day, a kettle with an assortment of teas, the bells of the nearby church, … and the delcious petit dejeuners! In the downstairs dining room, Danielle served us fresh croissants and breads, an assortment of homemade jams, yoghurt with fresh fruit and granola, a surprise tart, fresh orange juice and caffe or tea. There is an inviting sitting room downstairs as well. We were delighted to find this lovely garden get-away in Arromanche (Swan Beach) so close to the other Normandy beaches and Bayeux.
- The history, the ambience, the space, the breakfasts – and the owners – everything was fantastic.
- Fantastic place to stay with great access to the village. Our host were absolutely fantastic and made our stay extremely memorable.
- Great location, very short walk into town, lovely large room, very tastefully decorated and furnished. Parking within the grounds is always well received. Friendly hosts
A beautiful property with very comfortable rooms beautifully decorated. The breakfast was amazing and delicious. You can tell that Mike and Danielle put so much care into their property. I would stay again!
Great location to walk into town.
Chambre d’hôte La Mer
One of our best sellers in Commes! Located 650 feet from the beach and 6.2 mi from Bayeux, Chambre d’hôte La Mer features a garden, free private parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. Omaha Beach Golf is 2.5 mi away.All of the rooms include a private bathroom with bath and toilet.The property is accessible via Bayeux Train Station, which is 6.2 mi away.
- Don’t doubt, If you are coming to the zone, book it!! I really don’t know what is the best, the breakfast, the beatiful views, the calm for sleep or their excellent personal treatment.
- Our hosts were most gracious. We enjoyed conversations with them over delightful breakfasts along with other guests. Our room was spacious. The location was perfect for our viewing the Normandy coast.
- Location. Well stocked Kitchenette. Large Grocery store walking distance on bike/ walking paths.
- Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They went the extra mile for us and made our stay most enjoyable.
- Tranquil rural location but close to beaches. Very relaxing. There is a good clifftop walk into Port en Bessin
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ryes Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ryes Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!