10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rye East Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rye East Sussex is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rye East Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rye East Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rye East Sussex. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rye East Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rye East Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rye East Sussex:
One of our top picks in Rye.Jeakes House offers accommodations in Rye. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Canterbury is 27 miles from Jeakes House, and Eastbourne is 23 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 42 miles away.
- Four poster bed, great breakfasts with lovely music, honesty bar, lovely old building.
- The whole place is lovely, beautifully decorated throughout. The staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Excellent choice of breakfast.
- Rooms are fantastic, all are different and have unique features (we had two rooms booked – Apothecary and Benson rooms). Fantastic facilities and comfortable beds. Very clean in general. Breakfast was very tasty and the choice is great. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much!
- Breakfast was excellent. Great ambience. Useful secure car-park available within 200 metres.
- Perhaps the best cooked breakfast I have ever had in a hotel
The Standard Inn
One of our best sellers in Rye! Located in Rye, 27 miles from Canterbury, The Standard Inn features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eastbourne is 23 miles from The Standard Inn, and Hastings is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Lovely rooms and great breakfast. Croissants were super fluffy!
Dinner was magnificent too with an excellent service. I highly recommended this little gem in Rye.
- The location is right in the middle of the town which is great and the breakfast was nice.
- the quality of the room decor was perfect and the ultra comfortable bed with fine linen was as good as it gets. The day and evening staff were so pleasant friendly and helpful we will be returning next visit to the town. Weve stayed at more expensive places before in the town but this exceeded all our expectations and was actually much better that previous experiences at pther venues.
- Breakfast was very good – good selection, nice atmosphere and surrounding and pleasant waitress.
- Lovely little B&B, small quaint room, with perfect location. Lovely breakfast
- Lovely rooms and great breakfast. Croissants were super fluffy!
34, The Mint
34, The Mint is located in Rye, 27 miles from Canterbury and 23 miles from Eastbourne.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hastings is 9 miles from 34, The Mint, and Dover is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from 34, The Mint.
No reviews yet.
Red Cottage B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Red Cottage B&B offers accommodations in Rye, just 27 miles from Canterbury. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Eastbourne is 23 miles from Red Cottage B&B, and Hastings is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 41 miles from the property.
A lovely bright and comfortable room with everything we needed. Fantastic breakfast choice and Brian and Gill were lovely hosts. The proximity to the town was perfect for a relaxing stroll to and from a good choice of restaurants.
A really relaxing short break, thank you.
A bright airy room with a very comfortable bed and great facilities. Nice finishing touches included fresh milk for tea & coffee, prosecco & flowers. The bathroom was well stocked with toiletries and a great shower. The location was easily accessible on foot to
the very interesting and beautiful
town of Rye. The owners, Gill & Brian were very hospitable and nothing was too much trouble. They provided a delicious breakfast from full English to smoked salmon on toast!!
- Rooms were clean and comfortable and in an ideal location for Rye town centre. The owners were very welcoming and very helpful. Breakfast was lovely and there was no rushing around.
- Gill and Brian were exceptional hosts and provided us with great knowledge on Rye. The B&B had a warm homely feel and felt at ease in the property. The breakfast was great and Gill catered to my vegetarian needs which was very much appreciated. Thank you both for a lovely stay. Kesh
- Our hosts were very nice. The property was extremely comfortable and close to town with the added bonus of a parking space. Lovely breakfast.
- A lovely bright and comfortable room with everything we needed. Fantastic breakfast choice and Brian and Gill were lovely hosts. The proximity to the town was perfect for a relaxing stroll to and from a good choice of restaurants.
Hare & Hounds
One of our best sellers in Rye! Hare & Hounds is located in Rye, 27 miles from Canterbury and 23 miles from Eastbourne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hastings is 10 miles from Hare & Hounds, and Dover is 28 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 40 miles away.
- We stayed here for two nights. The owner was wonderful, she is very welcoming and gave us a lot of tips to travel around local area and nearby towns. We made a special request to have one of the room to be twin beds the night before we arrive, she not only provided what we requested for and even offered the interconnected rooms when she realised we are a group of friends travelling together. All the facilities are great, clean rooms, nice breakfast, fast internet connection, good signals for the phones (some areas don’t have good phone signals), gated car park. It is great for people to travel with cars. And it is animal friendly which is also a plus. Would definitely return to stay if we go back again.
- Incredibly friendly hosts and a beautiful place to stay, will definitely visit again and also want to try the campsite which had great facilities and a beautiful space
- Loved the location, the beds were very comfortable, lovely friendly welcome from Harriet, could make our own tea & coffee. The breakfast was very good and the sausage was particularly delicious!
The room we stayed in was decorated beautifully and had a lot of charm, the rooms are also separate from the main house and they all have their own entrance which is really nice. Harriett was lovely and more than happy to help with local places to eat and visit.
Would definitely stay again.
Harriet was very welcoming, she gave us lots of helpful tips on walk’s and where to eat etc.Room was excellent, comfortable and very clean, great breakfast, we were the only ones there on arrival and had the to ourselves i.e the two fields and woodland they own at the back..it was pure bliss.
In fact I have just re booked to go back in May!
Rye Windmill B&B
Located in Rye in the region of East Sussex, 27 miles from Canterbury, Rye Windmill B&B features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Eastbourne is 23 miles from Rye Windmill B&B, and Hastings is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Made very welcome by a great couple excellent Breakfast and accommodation was way above all expectations.
Interesting venue – in a windmill!
perfect location – 2 minute walk to centre of Rye but so quiet
- Everything about this place was excellent. The welcoming hosts, the comfortable room, convenient location and delicious breakfast. Highly recommended.
The owner was freindly and offered a very warm welcome, even taking time to run through what there was in Rye and marking them on a map for us.
The Windmill Suite was fantastic, the pictures certainly don’t do it full justice. It’s beautifully furnished, bright and spacious with all the extras you’d need (including bath robes). However, the balcony is a real treat and gives a big, private space to enjoy the sunshine and watch the world go by.
Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choices on offer. The breakfast room was wonderfully decorated, including an original bread oven and memorabilia from when the windmill was a bakery.
We only got to stay a night so didn’t get to make use of the lounge or bar but both looked comfortable and welcoming. Will definitely be coming back in the future.
Interesting setting, with friendly, helpful hosts. Cosy lounge an added bonus.
Comfy bed and delicious breakfast. Fab!
Hayden’s B&B offers accommodations in Rye. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Canterbury is 27 miles from Hayden’s B&B, and Eastbourne is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from Hayden’s B&B.
- Loved all the nice little touches. Staff very pleasant. Fabulous breakfast. Have booked to return already.
- Staff were helpful and efficient. Room was spotless and comfortable although the mattress was a little too hard.
- Great rooms, excellent facilities in the room, excellent breakfast
- Great view, big room, Comfy large bathtub, Tea, coffee, fridge, very good breakfast and perfect location. 10/10
- Huge, comfortable bed. Very welcoming & helpful staff.
Whitehouse Rye is a grade-II listed building located in the town of Rye. Guests can enjoy the property’s on-site restaurant and award-winning bakery. The property offers free WiFi access in all areas.The property features 6 individually styled rooms upstairs. Each room contains en-suite facilities, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch using fresh ingredients.The bed and breakfast is a 3-minute walk from Rye Railway Station and 2 miles from Rye Golf Club. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away and Hastings can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- Location excellent. Very clean. Good bakery downstairs.
Room was great, mix of modern and vintage which was fresh and quirky.
Staff were lovely, access to amazing cakes all too easy, very central location. They kindly brought us some prosecco as it was our 1st year wedding anniversary.
- Great location and although I only saw a member of staff briefly (to let me in) she was very friendly.
- Very friendly and good energy. Lovely old building, decorations and furnishings excellent. In the centre of town. I liked the bakery on the ground floor.
The room was bright and cheerful. Tastefully decorated. Tea and even a coffee maker!!
Could watch the hustle and bustle of Rye high street.
Bonus staying over a bakery – the breakfast was delicious – exquisitely presented- tasted absolutely wonderful – done to ‘T’ !
We’ll have to come again – the staff were so friendly and helpful – and we left with a load of goodies from the bakery – irresistable! Thanx See you again soon !
Little Saltcote offers accommodations in Rye. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Canterbury is 27 miles from Little Saltcote, and Eastbourne is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very professionally run B&B, I had a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend Saltcote to anyone looking for this kind of accommodation for a short break.
Such a cosy B&B!
The room was fantastic, as was the full English breakfast in the morning. The owners were welcoming and very friendly 🙂
Location was great, only a short 5 minute stroll into Rye centre too.
This is a great place to stay in Rye, very close to the attractions.
Good location to walk to Camber (3 miles)
Very pleasant welcome from the host
Great breakfast sets you up for the day
- It was a really pretty house, and the room was very clean with a nice view of the river. The breakfast was delicious and we were well looked after. The people who run the bnb were lovely too
- The cooked breakfast was of good quality and very tasty
The Old Well House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Old Well House offers accommodations in Rye. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Canterbury is 27 miles from The Old Well House, and Eastbourne is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 39 miles from The Old Well House.
- The room and bed and ensuite was very cosy with the attention to detail was very endearing and special. Our host was lovely and breakfast was cooked to perfection!
- What a wonderful stay made to feel very welcome love to come back again xx
- Full English breakfast was superb. Excellent choice of cereals and fruit. My wife especially liked the Greek yoghurt. The accommodation was clean and the bed was huge and very comfortable. Good location for Rye and Hastings.
- Lovely place to stay. Our hostess made us very welcome and breakfast was very good. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Big room upstairs with large but cosy bed. Roomy bathroom downstairs with all facilities. Own entrance and hallway. Plenty of room to park. Outside sitting area.
- The breakfasts and the availability of the electric vehicle charging point. The room was very peaceful and relaxing.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rye East Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rye East Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rye East Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rye East Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!