10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruy Rhône-alps:
La Tour De Quinsonnas
Featuring a spa bath, La Tour De Quinsonnas is located in Sérézin-de-la-Tour. With mountain views, this property provides a swimming pool.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast offers 5-star accommodations with a hot tub. A sun terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of La Tour De Quinsonnas.Lyon is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 13 miles from the property.
chambre d’hôtes exceptionnelle, insolite, au calme et très propre.. Cathy est très accueillante, pleine de petites attentions pour ses hôtes et discrète. Piscine très agréable. Petit déjeuner royal composé d excellents produits frais et faits maison.
Nous avons passé un week end de rêve! Nous reviendrons et recommandons particulièrement cette chambre.
Uitstekend voor een romantisch uitje met z’n twee. Er is maar één (toren)kamer. Heel leuk. Vooral het zwembad was super !
Heel vriendelijke gastvrouw !.. En heel lekker ontbijt.
De gastvrouw bezorgde ons eveneens een subliem adresje om te dineren.
L’accueil chaleureux dans ce domaine exceptionnel
Tout était parfait
- Lieu atypique, sobre, classe tout en simplicité et raffinement. Un alliage réussi du moderne et de l’ancien pour un site d’exception avec un confort appréciable. Un petit déjeuner majestueux pour ne pas dire royal !!!
La propriétaire des lieux nous a accueilli chaleureusement
Tous y etais le confort la propreté le calme
Les équipements au top
Apres une bonne nuit Cathy ( je me permet) nous a apporté le petit déjeuner enfin petit si l ont peut dire plutot gargantuesque
Un exelent rapport qualité prix
La chambre décorée avec gout et finesse
Bref que du bonheur
Merci a vous Cathy pour vos explications sur le château
Nous avons passé un moment merveilleux grace a votre sens de l hospitalité
Bruno et carole
- chambre d’hôtes exceptionnelle, insolite, au calme et très propre.. Cathy est très accueillante, pleine de petites attentions pour ses hôtes et discrète. Piscine très agréable. Petit déjeuner royal composé d excellents produits frais et faits maison.
Le Clos du Loup
Located in Saint-Alban-de-Roche, Le Clos du Loup is 3.7 mi from the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu and a 6-minute drive from the A43 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi, a covered swimming pool and a furnished terrace.All rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. They also have a terrace with garden views.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is served every morning at Le Clos du Loup. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of the property.Guests can go hiking and mushroom hunting in the area. The property is 1.2 mi from Isle d’Abeau Golf Course and free private parking is available on site.
- Nadine is lovely, so friendly and helpful. She came to meet and let us in early, despite being at her brother’s birthday celebration, and having to miss some of the France World Cup game to do so! While we didn’t have time to use it, the pool looked fantastic and the setting is so picturesque.. lovely stop over. Thank you Nadine for making us so comfortable and welcome.
- Very welcoming, quiet location, excellent facilities
- Absolutelly TOP relax on a long business trip. Amazing place at the city limits plus warm care of Mdm Nadine = 110 % from me…
- Property was easy to find and convenient. The host, Nadine, was very helpful and accommodating and the breakfast was excellent.
- Hôte accueillante et disponible, magnifique demeure au vert et au calme, tout en étant que peu éloigné des villes alentours en voiture.
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Les Galapons is a pet-friendly B&B in Trept, 25 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade evening meals can be enjoyed if reserved 48 hours in advance.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 42 mi from Les Galapons, while Chambéry is 39 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 20 mi from the property.
Quiet and peaceful location in the countryside.
Liked the room, kids loves the pool.
Hosts were great and helpful, good breakfast.
We had a delightful one night stay with evening meal
Very good value for money and presentation of meal brilliant.
Selection of local cheeses was great fun tasting.
Swimming pool was good and hosts very welcoming
Location for Lyon Airport good 20 minutes away.
Wonderfull! Picture-perfect room, nicely and tastefull decorated just as the rest of the house.
Excellent bathroom with lovely shower.
Very nice swimming pool, excellent breakfast with several homemade jams.
Quiet environment to enjoy the long evenings on the terrass.
Everything! The best place we have found in the whole of France.
Lovely welcome. Decor extremely tasteful and everything top quality. Delicious breakfast with homemade pancakes and an enormous choice of homemade jams. Swimming pool a bonus and excellent walk from the property to some lakes . Loved having our own terrace with recliners, table and chairs.
Fridge available with bottles of cold water for the guests and good tourist information about the local area.
- This Guesthouse was excellent in everyday. It is a quite location in the country. Each room has its own outdoor patio and we enjoyed a swim before breakfast. The breakfast was the best with home baking. !! The proprietor was very gentille and we will definitely go back.
- Quiet and peaceful location in the countryside.
Le Panorama is located in Bourgoin. This bed and breakfast provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV. The property also features a bathroom with a shower.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Lyon is 24 miles from Le Panorama, while Chambéry is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Offering an outdoor pool and the possibility to reserve a set-menu evening meal, La Bicyclette Fleurie is an ecological B&B in an old vineyard building located in Villemoirieu. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms at this B&B features a wardrobe, ironing facilities, electric kettle and coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.Breakfast is offered at the property and includes a variety of products.At La Bicyclette Fleurie you will find a garden, terrace, and shared lounge. Massages and a Balnéo-therapy spa bath are available for a supplement. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Crémieu is 5 minutes’ drive from the property and Saint Exupery Airport is 8.7 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The garden, the pool and the room were all fabulous. Really comfy beds and a great size bathroom for a family of 4. It was great to have access to a fridge also. The breakfast was amazing and plentiful. Richard and Nathalie were fabulous hosts and looked after us so well. They helped with lots of information about things to do and places to go. The house itself is just stunning and the garden was spacious and my children enjoyed playing in it and we loved relaxing in it! We hope to stay again!
- The owners of this place were simply delightful.Nothing was too much trouble for them. We arrived to a lovely room with the most comfortable bed and huge shower. The pool area is relaxing with massive comfy lounges. The breakfast prepared was delicious. We ordered dinner one night and were treated to a beautifully cooked plate of guinea fowl and accompaniments. Highly recommended.
- Nathalie and Richard are such nice hosts. Super friendly and our stay was just great. The room is very nice and calm. The food very good and the breakfast wonderful. We enjoyed our stay and will come back!
- The place and the owner were charming, we relaxed and enjoyed the food
- We ate dinner twice at Bicyclette, the food was great.
Le Pas de L’Ane Chambres d’hôtes
Le Pas de L’ane is located in Saint-Ondras, on the Way of St Jame and the GR65 hiking trail. Free WiFi access is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a sofa. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Le Pas de L’ane you will find a garden and a terrace. Massages are available upon reservation.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Aix les Bains 18-hole Golf Course is 29 mi away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 34 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Very convenient place to stay – near motorway but quiet and rural location. Rooms are spacious and interestingly furnished. Lovely breakfast.
Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
Lana Dale Canada
- very friendly owner : booked the restaurant for me and upon arrival she offered coffee or tea.
- la literie super, trés acceuillant la propriétaire trés agreable petit déjeuner trés copieux tout est parfait
L’accueil de Josiane très professionnel est avenant .
La propreté de la chambre , le petit déjeuner très bien .
L’endroit très calme pas de bruit .
Nous reviendrons .
L Hyppos Camp
Located in Corbelin, L Hyppos Camp offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.The property features a garden and sun terrace, which guests can enjoy if the weather permits.Aix-les-Bains is 19 miles from L Hyppos Camp, while Grenoble is 29 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Excellent place, good service, clean and larg room and very nice people…..thanks to Isabelle and Dominique Jacquemin.
- Really kind hosts. Went out of their way to make our stay extra special! The decor, the breakfast.. everything was great!
- Just an excellent place to stay with amazing people!! Again thank you !!!!!
- Les propriétaires sont au petits soins pour rendre notre séjour agréable et pour faciliter notre séjour. Décoration soignée, literie parfaite, salle de bains spacieuse et bien équipée.
- De ligging was prachtig, rustig in de natuur, de kamers waren onberispelijk, ontbijt prima in orde. Zeer behulpzaam voor de reservatie van een restaurant in de buurt. Bij ontvangst hebben we een drankje aangeboden gekregen. Voor herhaling vatbaar dus.
Le Clos de la tour
Located in La Tour-du-Pin in the Rhône-Alpes region, Le Clos de la tour is a 3-star property featuring free WiFi. The property is 24 miles from Aix-les-Bains.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Grenoble is 29 miles from Le Clos de la tour, while Chambéry is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice Miss, with breakfast. She drive me to the factory nearby,thanks a lot!
The lady managing le Clos de la Tour could not have been more helpful.
The bed was super comfortable and I slept like a log.
The breakfast was communal (it is a gîte) and generous. Very nice brioche.
A Nespresso machine with pods is available throughout the day.
- Very nice continental breakfast prepared by the lovely owner, Valerie. She has obviously thought hard about how to provide storage in the small double room. Spacious shower room, lots of hot water.
- On s’y sent comme chez soi, grandes chambres très cosy.
- Un établissement très bien tenu. Une décoration faite avec style et beaucoup de goût.
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu, Soleil et Cacao offers B&B accommodations. This property features an outdoor pool and a terrace. The property is located opposite a medieval castle and is 2.5 mi from Crémieu medieval city. Free WiFi access is available throughout and there is free on-site parking for guests with a car.All rooms include a wardrobe, a desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning with a selection of breads, brioches, homemade pastries, jam, yogurts, fruits and drinks.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 16 mi away.
- It’s in the middle of nowhere and if you like castles and medieval villages this is the place to be! Not touristic, very quiet. The B&B is basic and sweet, the small pool very nice with a great view. Hosts very friendly, nice beds.
- posizione tranquilla immersa nel verde, parcheggio comodo, cordialità dei gestori
- Tres agréable endroit au milieu de villages magnifiques et à un jet de pierre de Lyon… Idéal aussi pour une étape dans votre trajet pour le sud. À recommander aussi pour la simplicité et la qualité de l’accueil !
- L’accueil très sympathique de Nadine, le calme, le petit déjeuner, et la piscine
- Petit déjeuner varie d un jour à l autre, un site géographique magnifique, piscine exterieuré chauffée à 27 degrés, un accueil très sympathique double d une gentillesse et d une convivialité exeptionnelle
Set in a garden with a children’s playground, Balad’âne offers a sun terrace, billiards table, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Bike rental is available on site and donkey rides are possible.The room at Balad’âne features a view of the garden, a mezzanine-style bedroom for children up to 15 years of age, and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily and it includes homemade products. You can also share meals with the host upon request.Balad’âne is 30 mi from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, the A48 motorway is 6.2 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Friendly welcome and a delightful country location
It is very close to Grenoble Airport (20 min drive)
The host was friendly and helpful
The room is modern and has a boutique hotel look and feel.
And the bed is big and comfortable
The radiator 😉 it was cold outside but it was warm in the room which is nice
It was fun for children to look at the rabbit in a cage right next to the dinner/breakfast table, plus the donkeys, chickens and cat (outside).
- Endroit très bucolique hôte très recevant et chaleureux chambre très propre et spacieuse les gens très recevants et chaleureux si vous aimer la campagne vous ne trouverez pas mieux
- Pascal, der Hausherr hat abends für uns gekocht – war sehr lecker! Außerdem bietet er tolle Spezialbiere aus der Umgebung an.
- Abgelegene Lage, aber in der Nähe der Autobahn um am nächsten Tag wieder weiter zu fahren, Netter Eigentümer, Freundlich und alles Zimmer auf neuesten Stand
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!