10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rutherford California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rutherford California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rutherford California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rutherford California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rutherford California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rutherford California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rutherford California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rutherford California:
Napa Farmhouse Inn
In a Victorian Farmhouse built in the 1860s, this bed and breakfast features an organic garden. It serves a daily breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sutter Home Winery is just under a mile away.Each air-conditioned room at Napa Farmhouse Inn includes a work desk and a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms include free toiletries and towels. Guests can enjoy a view of the grounds from all the rooms.Guests can take a tour of the on-site gardens or relax after breakfast by the fireplace in the family room.The French Laundry restaurant is 7 miles from Farmhouse Inn Napa. The Napa Valley Wine Train is 16 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- I will be staying here again!! The bedroom was big, the bed was VERY comfortable. We had our own bathroom. It is located about 1.5 miles South of St. Helena. The owners are very nice. The breakfast was eggs, chicken sausage & potatoes, with orange juice & coffee, and bread with home-made jam. The house is big and well decorated with antiques and farmhouse-like items. We felt welcomed and very comfortable.
- First, the location and setting are simply idyllic — absolutely beautiful. The owners are very nice — a genuine warmth and hospitality. Mimi and “Baby Girl” are a 10+ and a wealth of local information. Conversational but also let you have your space. The special treat is that it is an actual “working” farm house (nestled between 4 vineyards) — with real gardens, chickens. Everything is organic — and the meals are absolutely farm to table, simple, and delicious. Everything was comfortable, neat, and impeccably clean. My son and daughter in law — we all remarked about the comfort of the mattresses. And, the views from the 2nd floor were beautiful. One more point. I am closer to 70 than 60 (smiles) — and, found it easy to navigate the entrances and steps. Big THUMBS UP!!!
We enjoyed the king suit and loved everything about our room! The bed was so comfortable, the fireplace was perfect, the shower was excellent and we had our own deck to enjoy!
Mimi and Ed are lovely! I particularly enjoyed how there was always music lightly playing throughout the home.
Breakfast was nice too and so are Mimi’s homemade jams!
The location is great…and surprisingly quiet being so close to so much!
Thank you again Mimi and Ed for a lovely New Years Eve weekend!
Happy New Year!
Mary & Steven
Fabulous gardens &surroundings. Glorious sunny stroll in the a.m.
Delicious breakfast & coffee.
Mimi was a delight. Friendly & informative.
- The breakfast was great and location was excellent! Mimi’s suggestion for visiting Salverstrin Winery was really good.
Shady Oaks Country Inn
One of our best sellers in St. Helena! Located in St. Helena, 15 miles from Santa Rosa, Shady Oaks Country Inn features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Napa is 16 miles from Shady Oaks Country Inn, and Healdsburg is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was tasty. Excellent location. Staff was very friendly. Very cute place. Loved the fireplace in the room
- Love the owners and staff, they made us feel like family and were very helpful and accommodating. The property is beautiful, quiet, and in a fabulous location. The room was so comfortable and cozy with all essentials provided. The breakfasts were incredibly delicious and bountiful. And every evening if you wanted to partake, wine, snacks, and wonderful conversation was always available!
- The staff, especially Andrea was fantastic!! My wife and I are both gluten free and she went out of her way to make sure we had things to eat and snack on during our visit. The housekeeping was also great. Our room and the rest of the facilities were spotless.
- I loved the peaceful feel of the location. The room was country vintage style which I felt gave it great character. It was clean. The beds were comfy. The staff were very nice. The breakfast was delicious along with the coffee and mimosas. Happy hour at 5 with wine and cheese was really a great bonus to the day. Location was conveniently close to all the great winery’s and downtown.
Inn St Helena
Featuring free WiFi, Inn St Helena offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Napa is 18 miles from Inn St Helena, and Healdsburg is 23 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Jeffrey was a gracious host and made our stay memorable. The out side facilities were inviting. Wish the weather was warmer so these spaces could be enjoyed. Next time we’re in Napa we will definitely stay at the Inn.
- Georgous old house, Great bed, yummy freshly made breakfast, parking, very friendly & welcoming staff!
- The owner was very accommodating and kind. She gave me some coupons for some breakfast at the Model Bakery. The cleanliness was awesome and I am very picky about that. I loved my stay!
- Location was great, manager was very nice & helpful! Got bfast coupons for a delicious bakery each day!!
- Hospitality, comfort, shower, 5pm wine and cheese, breakfast
Lavender, A Four Sisters Inn
This Bed and Breakfast is in Yountville, California, only minutes away from Napa Valley wineries. A free full breakfast, and evening wine and hors d’oeuvres are served daily.The Lavender features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Gas fireplaces and mini-refrigerators are also included. An evening turndown service with chocolates is also available.Freshly baked cookies and free refreshments are provided daily at Lavender. Bicycles, books and games can be borrowed from the front desk. Concierge services are also featured.The Napa Valley Wine Train and the Napa Farmers Market are just a short drive from Lavender. The Gourmet Institute of America at Greystone is close by.
- The beds here are so cozy, the coffee is delicious, the fireplace in the room makes for a great ambiance, and the breakfast is amazing! We enjoyed our short stay here. The location is central to everything in Napa Valley and made it easy for us to get around!
- I love that the units at this bed and breakfast have their own outside entrances. We stayed in unit 5 and it had a huge separate bathroom as well as a private patio with a small jacuzzi tub. It was perfect for us! Lauren was friendly and helpful and got us situated in our room quickly so we could get out and explore the area. Very convenient to the Napa area wineries!
- The bed was so comfortable! I slept better than I have in a long, long time. There is nice, cold bottled water in frig (complimentary). The floors in my room were heated so it was nice to walk around barefoot. We walked to French Laundry, right around the corner and could not have been more convenient. Breakfast was nice. Staff was super friendly.
- Our room was immaculate. It was roomy and comfortable. Staff was warm and welcoming as well as helpful. Loved the chocolate chip cookies!
- huge bathroom, comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff, qiuet property.
On a hillside of Sonoma Valley, the elegant adults-only Northern California bed and breakfast has an outdoor hot tub surrounded by modern lounge seating. Benziger Family Winery is less than a 5-minute drive away.Featuring private bathrooms with heated floors, each room at the Olea Hotel has free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests can enjoy hardwood floors throughout and free spa toiletries in each room. Select rooms feature a fireplace or valley views.A free gourmet breakfast and a free desert and wine pairing are prepared daily by the Executive Chef at Hotel Olea. Stone massages and other massage services are also available.Surrounded by oak and olive trees, guests can enjoy plush outdoor furnishings with a glass of wine. Concierge services are available to book reservations at wine country restaurants like Bouchon and the French Laundry, just 15 miles away.Buena Vista Winery, Audelssa Estate Winery and many other wineries are all within a 15-minute drive of this elegant wine country bed and breakfast. San Francisco International airport is 50 miles from Olea Hotel.
- Kent at front desk is a sweetheart. Just an amazing stay. Beautiful grounds. Close to everything
- Kathryn was very informative and made arrangements for our trip, going over and above. Lovely relaxed and relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning!
A beautiful setting. Breakfast is excellent. Bed sheets to die for!
- The hotel is welcoming with lovely extra touches. The breakfast is fabulous- two courses plus a breakfast bar of treats first. There’s a hot tub on the grounds and cottages well spaced out for privacy with luxury body products to use and an amazingly comfortable bed. The staff are super friendly and staying here feels like a holiday in itself.
- We had the friendliest reception at checkin that I’ve ever experienced. And though it wasn’t the free wine happy hour yet, we were immediately supplied with a glass of wine from several good labels. The gourmet breakfast included was remarkable and visually gorgeous too. Wish we’d had more time to enjoy the garden and firepit seating.
Black Rock Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Black Rock Inn offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Napa is 20 miles from Black Rock Inn, and Healdsburg is 21 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 50 miles away.
- We had a great experience and Jeff made us feel right at home. They reached out early to make sure everything you needed was covered (if you need separate beds make sure you remember to tell them!) The breakfasts each morning were delicious, filling and a perfect way to start the day! With family in the area we’ll be back!
- The place is impecable. Make sure to ask Jeff for recomendations on what to do in the area, he has great advice.
- The owner of the property was very accommodating and friendly. He also prepared a very tasty breakfast. This is a top notch B & B.
The owner Jeff was very friendly and attentive. Beautiful property and upkeep is great! Beautiful, comfortable,
Great location, and the breakfasts were wonderful that Jeff actually prepares himself!! Makes one feel right at home as he even comes in and chats with guests while having breakfast.
- Amazing host on a fantastic property. The owner is very knowledgeable of the area and made great recommendations and served not only a delicious full breakfast everyday but also welcomed you back to the property in the afternoon with a glass of wine. A very special experience.
Candlelight Inn Napa Valley
One of our top picks in Napa – and a guest favorite.
In a 1929 English Tudor inn, this adults-only Napa Valley bed and breakfast features spacious, unique rooms and a three-course breakfast. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and patio.Each room at the Candlelight Inn Napa Valley has an individual classic design, but all include a private bath with bathrobe. Rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with DVD and CD players.Breakfast is served each morning in the Candlelight Inn’s European-style breakfast area. The first course serves fresh fruit and yogurt and the second course offers choices of pancake or French toast dishes. The final course features gourmet creations including a spinach and mushroom strata with tarragon.The innkeepers are happy to provide dining recommendations and help plan a day in wine country. Free newspapers, beverages and snacks are also available throughout the day.The Candlelight Inn Napa Valley is less than 3 miles from the Napa Valley Wine Train and less than 5 miles from the Napa Municipal Golf Course.
- Price was right! Food was delish (those banana pancakes!)! Hosts were incredibly hospitable! Our room (Winemaker) was spacious, with a comfy bed and a huge private bathroom! Grounds were impeccable! The other guests were fun to hang out with too– spent a lot of time in the living room by the fireplace! Free snacks and drinks in the fridge were an awesome touch! Location was spot on: nearby lots of activities but also quiet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Friendly and personable staff, lively personalities, fun to converse with, and loaded with recommendations. House is charming, historic and cozy. Good base for exploring Napa Valley. Breakfasts were tasty, and the hosts offer complimentary wine, cheese, fruit plates and port in the afternoons/evenings. Very enjoyable, would return!
- Breakfast was great! spa tub was relaxing. very nice they had cheese plates in the fridge if we needed a quick bite.
Didn’t use WiFi, we were there to relax and enjoy the environment. We chose the CLI because it was located near downtown Napa, close to Hwy 29 and city center.
Every aspect of our stay was warm and inviting, from our hosts to the support staff. Meals were unique and varied, we throughly enjoyed each course of each meal. Complimentary wine, fruit and pastries were a nice touch at the end of our days activities. After several days we came to know our hosts, their thoughts and recommendations for each day.
We will never need to search through the long list of B&Bs, next trip will be the Cande Light Inn, without question.
- All the details of what we might need were planned and provided. The linens were luxurious. The breakfasts were wonderful. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
Maison Fleurie, A Four Sisters Inn
This bed and breakfast is in Yountville, California, minutes from Napa Valley area wineries. The inn offers a full daily breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres.Maison Fleurie is surrounded by landscaped grounds. Freshly baked cookies and water, coffee and tea are available throughout the day.Guest rooms at the Maison Fleurie feature private bathrooms and bathrobes. A work desk is also included.Platypus Wine Tours and the Napa Valley Wine Train are minutes from the Maison Fleurie. The Krug Event Center is within driving distance.
- The Inn keeper was very nice. She made sure to show us where everything was located on the property. The wine and snacks were a great surprise when we checked in. We would definitely stay here again!
- The hotel was located very convenient to walk in town. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was great too.
The place is outstanding, in the Yountville town, charming and cozy, the room was very comfortable with a lot of plus, I couldn’t imagine what was missing (nothing).
I liked very much the decoration.
They were helpful in our demands.
They offer a happy hour als well.
The American breakfast was ok, but as I am not American used to that food I prefer not to judge it. Nevertheless, everything I tasted was ok.
- Charming B&B, well-located (near restaurants and shops), nice gas fireplace in room, wine and cheese offered in the evenings
This B&B couldn’t be in a better location. Close to everything in downtown Yountville. It’s very quaint and comfortable.
Staff is attentive and courteous.
They serve afternoon wine, coffee, tea and light refreshments then a nice breakfast – all inclusive.
We have stayed 3 times now.
The Chanric Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Chanric Inn is located in Calistoga in the region of California. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bodega Bay is 30 miles from The Chanric Inn, and Santa Rosa is 12 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 55 miles away.
- Our host Joel was very hospitable and every detail was perfect. I was worried about the size of the room, it’s an old house, but it was generously sized and impeccable.
- Open, modern, stylish home. Gracious, quiet host. Incredible gourmet breakfast – included. Champagne upon arrival – included. Chocolates available at all times – included. Complimentary yummies after returning NY Eve Ball.
- Beautiful place, inside and out. Amazing breakfast. Very generous with pouring champagne and wine. Looking forward to next visit
- Excellent food, beverages and outstanding service- thanks Noel’
- This B&B was meticulous! The grounds were gorgeous and Joel ( the owner) bent over backwards to make us feel welcome & comfortable. The location in Calistoga was absutely perfect & an added bonus was the Calistoga shuttle that took us to any location & picked us up as well. We used this service for dinner basically & drove to the vineyards (which I highly recommend) to take in the breathtaking landscape of Napa Valley. Also the 3 course champagne brunches were exceptional. All made with fresh local ingredients & freshly squeezed fruit juices. AMAZING!
Cottage Grove Inn
One of our top picks in Calistoga.Located in Calistoga, 31 miles from Bodega Bay, Cottage Grove Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Cottage Grove Inn, and Napa is 25 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The happy hour had good wines and snacks. The gardens are beautiful.
- Everything is always great at this place. We’ve been there 2 times now. Staff is great. Property is beautiful.
- It was so cozy just perfect for our anniversary. They thought of everything anyone would need to have a wonderful stay. They have yummy jellies and other items for sale it really was a treat. We will go back again and again .
- Awesome in every respect, super cozy and romantic, perfect location and great parking
- Great breakfast and best quiche. Beds were fabulously comfortable. Love it there!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rutherford California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rutherford California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rutherford California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rutherford California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!