10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
One of our top picks in Rustrel.Set in a 19th-century former foundry in Rustrel, in the Natural Regional Park of the Lubéron, La Forge offers a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. The guest rooms are individually decorated and free WiFi access is provided.Each room has direct access to the garden and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, featuring homemade cakes and jams. Barbecue facilities are available on site.There is free private parking on site. You can visit the famous Ocher quarries which are just a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Kate was extremely friendly and helpful, we had such a lovely stay. The Forge is a stunning building in beautiful surroundings. The interior is so tastefully and beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Our only complaint is we didn’t get to stay longer! we highly recommend staying here.
- Excellent breakfasts. Lovely welcome from our hosts.
- Highly recommend La Forge if you want to stay somewhere that is totally unique and off the beaten track. Kate the owner is a wonderful host. amazing attention to detail in the bedrooms, the communal areas, the grounds, the breakfast! Will definitely return!
- The total ambiance …very attractive…our room very clean, very comfortable……our hostess very charming/chatty
It very classy and tasteful. Nice place to relax and enjoy the company.
Kate is very hospitable and it was nice to converse with her.
Located in Rustrel, La Remiso has a restaurant and mountain views, 0.9 miles from Colorado Provencal. Free WiFi is available.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and a microwave.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.La Remiso has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the sun terrace.Caumont Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Sehr schönes kleines B&B mit freundlichen Gastgebern. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und empfehlen diese Unterkunft gerne weiter.
- Sehr gutes Frühstück am Pool mit vielen Blumen und liebevolle Besitzer die sich um alles kümmern. Tisch zum Abendessen wurde reserviert. Eine Unterkunft wie privat zu Hause. Sehr erholsam.
- Un accueil excellent, des hôtes très sympathiques et disponibles dans un cadre reposant. La chambre était agréable. Les propriétaires vous renseignent sur les lieux à visiter et les richesses dont regorge cette région.
- Un couple très sympathique. Accueil parfait, aux petits soins et un petit déjeuner copieux à souhait. 🙂
- La gentilezza e la disponibilità di Eliane sono impagabili! Ottima colazione e bella vista
La Cour Carree
La Cour Carree Bed and Breakfast is located in Luberon Natural Park, 6.2 mi from Apt and 14 mi from Bonnieux and Roussillon-Cordes. This accommodations features access to a terrace and a courtyard.All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and cable channels. Featuring free toiletries, the private bathrooms are equipped with shower, sink, toilet and a hairdryer. A elevator is also available.A Continental breakfast is provided every morning, which can be enjoyed in the dining area or in the courtyard, weather permitting. Restaurants can be found 3.1 mi away and a shopping center is located 6.8 mi from the accommodations.La Cour Carree is located 6.8 mi from Apt and 16 mi Bonnieux, Roussillon and Gordes. Free WiFi access and free public parking are available for guests.
- La Cour Carrée was the best B & B we have ever stayed at. The house was spacious, beautifully decorated and had enormous charm. Our hosts were welcoming, helpful and interesting. For anyone visiting the Luberon we would unreservedly recommend La Cour Carree.
- The cultural tasteful decor of the whole house, the comfort, all the little details in the the room and at breakfast, the friendly interesting owners and the location. My favourite part of our holiday.
- Super friendly hosts, thank you very much, Shelagh and Mike! We felt at home at your beautiful house. Breakfast is sensational, as well as the free drinks 🍻 We enjoyed staying at your outstanding house and will definitely come back next summer 😘
- The B&B is exquisitely decorated, welcoming and comfortable. The hosts are gracious, interesting, and generous. We would come back in a heartbeat. Idyllic countryside and fantastic cycling.
- Remarkable hospitality, excellent information, splendid home, great breakfast. Calm and restful.
One of our top picks in Villars – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Granges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villars, just 5 minutes’ drive from Apt and 10 minutes’ drive from Les Ocres. There is a 6562 ft² garden with sun loungers. The property offers a games room and free private parking is available on site. Guests can enjoy views of the surrounding vineyards and the village of Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Guests staying in the rooms have access to a shared refrigerator.The one-bedroom apartment features a private entrance, a kitchenette, a dining area, a seating area and a bathroom. There is also a private terrace.Homemade meals are available at the property if reserved 24 hours in advance.You will find a shared lounge with tourist brochures and table tennis table at the property.Biking trails to Les Ocres depart from the property. Aix-en-Provence is 27 mi from Les Granges, while Avignon is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Everything was perfect. The property is amazing, having an enormous garden where we had our breakfast, the room was very big, the bed was very big and comfortable. The room was spotless. The owners made us feel as if we were at home. The breakfast was amazing, containing only local products and home made sweets. The owners are available all the time to help you with anything you need. The property is perfectly located if you want to visit Provence. We have never felt as good as we did in this property. We recommend it! Bonus: Ilo, the dog, that we fell in love with.
- It was a perfect stay! Although the host does not speak English, she was very friendly and we were able to communicate well. The area around the house is just beautiful – very peaceful and picturesque. The room was very big and had all we needed, including a very comfortable bed with fresh sheets. The room has its own bathroom, which made it very comfortable. There are some common areas in and around the house, which you can use as you please at any time and for as long as you want to. The breakfast prepared by the host was excellent and we could have it in the backyard with amazin views for the surrounding areas. We wished we had booked one more night, that’s how much we enjoyed it. We would definitely come back.
- Cost homestay among vineyards,nice bathroom, I had breakfast in relaxing view, the owner gave me good information to explore wonderful lavender fields in short time I had.
- The host is really nice and try to answer all our questions. The homemade breakfast is superb. Good location to travel to other small towns in Luberon by cars.
- Excellent room, friendly owner. Really pleasant location.
B&B – Les Grenadiers de Saint Sat
One of our best sellers in Saint-Saturnin-dʼApt! Located in Saint-Saturnin-d’Apt, B&B – Les Grenadiers de Saint Sat offers a shared, outdoor swimming pool, BBQ facilities and a terrace. Apt is just 6.2 mi from the property.All rooms feature views of the valley, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Les Grenadiers de Saint Sat. Guests can also find a restaurant just 800 feet away.Additional features include a garden, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Cavaillon is a 35-minute drive away and pétanque facilities are at your disposal at the accommodations.
- Breakfast, shower, impeccable cleanliness, friendly host
- Great Host, great room, great breakfast and great bathroom too!
- Fun breakfast with Vincent in the mornings, great views.
- The room is new, large and built with very high standard. Bed is very comfortable and there is no problem with soundproofing. Host is very welcoming and trying to assist with every question. Breakfast includes high quality products and very testy. There is a very nice pool. I suppose that it is opened in the summer.
- Stunning accommodation, beautiful hosts, generous breakfast, close to many beautiful towns and sights – I wish we could have stayed a week!
Sur les Hauteurs du Luberon-Chez Lisett
Featuring an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, Sur les Hauteurs du Luberon offers B&B accommodations in Caseneuve. This property also offers a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms feature a terrace with views of the garden, a mini-bar and a satellite TV. The private bathroom is complete with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast featuring regional products is served every morning and meals offering Provençal dishes can be prepared upon request. Guests can also enjoy the shared BBQ facilities.Sur les Hauteurs du Luberon has a shared living room with a TV and a fireplace, a spa bath, a tennis court and a children’s playground. The property is 6.5 mi from Apt and offers free parking.
A beautiful place with a big pool, lots of playground for kids with various animals
Rooms are comfortable and clean
Host is nice and generous
Good breakfast and very good dinner on request
- Nice facilities and great hospitality. We were really gratefull thay our dietary restrictions were taken into account.
- Sehr schöne Anlage. Sehr freundlicher Empfang. Wundervoll individuell zubereitetes Frühstück. Erstklassig sauber.
- Tout était parfait … Cadre magnifique en plein coeur du Lubéron, chambres spacieuses décorées avec goût, lits confortables, espace bien être idéal avec piscine chauffée, hammam … Et un accueil chaleureux de Lisett qui est au petits soins pour ses hôtes. A recommander vivement !!!
L’ Architecture du site
La beauté des lieux
- A beautiful place with a big pool, lots of playground for kids with various animals
Chambre avec Vue
Chambre avec Vue is located in Saignon. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Aix-en-Provence is 23 miles from Chambre avec Vue. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- anything and everything and everybody …Piere is a great person who genuinely helps you and his daughter is someone i really enjoyed to chat even for a short time…the breakfast table looks like a piece of art, almost heavenly and talking about art, it is everywhere in the house, overall it was a great experience ….
- L atmosphère très insolite, et apaisante. Bonne literie .les propriétaires très attentionnés et très intéressants. Une grande culture sur l art contemporain ! Le jardin en friche qui laissait loisir à la reverie .
- Todo ha sido perfecto. Saignon es precioso. El hotel es sin duda muy especial, su olor a lavanda, la decoración, el encanto de los propietarios… el desayuno 😉 El dueño nos recomendó una ruta por el Luberon y restaurantes para cenar: Le Sanglier Paresseux. (Un homenaje a los 5 sentidos). Hemos encontrado nuestro paraíso de desconexión. Repetiremos seguro.
- Lenzuola magnifiche, asciugamani profumati, installazioni di arte contemporanea nella stanza, fiori freschi… un giardino al di là dell’immaginazione, splendido di giorno e magico di notte…
- Tolles Frühstück, sogar mit Feuer im Kamin! Viel Kunst im ganzen Haus, individuelles und außergewöhnliches Ambiente, sehr netter und persönlicher Empfang, unkomplizierte Kommunikation.
Le Mas du Fort
Located in Gargas, La Mas du Fort is set in a 3-hectare estate and offers a view of the hills, a garden and terrace. Apt is only a 5-minute drive away.Accessed by a private entrance, the guest room and studio feature a terrace with garden views, a wardrobe and a bathroom. The studio also has a kitchen with an oven, stovetop and dishwasher.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Mas du Fort. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Avignon is a 45-minute drive away and Marseille Provence Airport is 32 mi from the property.
- What a beautiful place! When you look for a nice, calm apartment with a provençal flair, that is your place. The 2 person apartment is great and equipped with taste! The location is perfectly central- to visit a lot of places around. The owners are helpful and so nice! You see that they take care a lot about their place there and want everyone to feel comfortable. I think no guest would say that, but I think they could even charge more for the offer you get. We tried to spend a lot of evenings there also, as it was so beautiful.
- We liked everything – the welcoming and friendly owners, the spacious apartment, the well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, the private courtyard, the peaceful location, the great taste of decoration… what a perfect stay. We would come back anytime. Highly recommendable!
- Very friendly stuff, perfect breakfast. You should try Bernard´s dinners.We really enjoy stay in this accommodation.
- This was a wonderful stay! The surroundings and location is stunning but even better are the decor and comfort of the rooms. Bernard and Patrick are the most helpful and friendly hosts you can have and made an amazing breakfast with a fantastic omelette, fresh breads, croissants and home made jams! A truly wonderful place to stay if visiting the area.
- Breakfast and wonderful dinner. Both prepared and cooked by host Bernard. He asked what we liked /disliked . We did not need to ask for anything. It was all there in our rooms. We were also given invaluable information about what to see and when to go to avoid the crowds and places to go we didn’t know about . The Mas is so tranquil and only a short drive from many of the Liberon sight. We went to the Broeux mines and the Chandelier museum, on recommendation from the hosts, both places in Gargas, both outstanding.
Just 2.5 mi from The Verdon Natural Regional Park, La Fontaine B&B is set in a farm with characteristic Provençal decoration, outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace with BBQ facilities. The owner is a horse breeder, and guests can enjoy a free guided tour and see many animals on site. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.The guest rooms come with a private bathroom with hairdryer and shower. Some also offer wooden beams. A washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities are available, upon request.Every morning, guests will enjoy a continental breakfast with a range of homemade jam, cake, French pastries and fruit juice on the terrace on sunny days. Homemade meals cooked by the host are also available upon request.Guests can drive 0.6 mi to visit Simiane-la-Rotonde medieval village or 6.2 mi to the Colorado Provençal sight. From April to November you can visit Abbaye de Valsaintes, 3.1 mi away. Manosque Train Station is located 25 mi from the property.
- Although coffee was not my taste the jam and the cakes homemade were delicious . Surroundings very nice . Nice house . pool pleasant and our host Bernard was very pleasant .We dd not have diner there but apparently it is a good place to eat . We stayed there because we attended to the Night of Stars and saw plenty flying stars and beautiful milky way
- Friendliness of staff and location close to lavender fields. Very rustic, a little dusty due to environment, but quite comfortable.
- Mostly i liked the kindness of the owner, the welcoming atmosphere, the pleasant and rustic room, and the very tasty meals. Personally i loved the farm with animals around.
- Missing air condition in a weather like we had (unusual +34C) was a bit hard for our under 1 year old babies but otherwise we loved this location! Even if just one night, the cosy place, nice room and amazing country vibe made us swear to come back to Provence again!
- Accueil, convivialité du petit déjeuner. Environnement enchanteur. Il y a une piscine, nous ne l’avons cependant pas utilisée.
L’Auberge Espagnole – Bed & Breakfast
Located in the center of Apt, L’Auberge Espagnole is 250 feet from Saint-Anne Cathedral and 12 mi from Gordes. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a covered terrace with a panoramic view.Each room features wooden floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or walk-in shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with jams, pastries and toast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room, which has exposed beams and a fireplace. Restaurants can be found within 350 feet of the property.L’Auberge Espagnole is 9.3 mi from Lacoste and 3.1 mi from Gargas. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Stylish place in center of Apt, nice, kind hosts, impressive, private breakfast in terace with a stunning view to old town of Apt. As a high season is over, the town was a bit sleepy.
- really nice room, beautiful roof terrace for breakfast, Right in the Center of Apt. Very uncomplicated and friendly hosts
- We loved it, the room was super cute, host was lovley, breakfast on the balcony was the highlight. Would highly recommend staying here if you in apt😍
- The room was so cute, with such a personal note of the owner, in every spot you could see the passion and thoughtfulness of the composition – a wonderful place to stay. In the morning the breakfast was offered at the rooftop with a great view over the city.
- A beautiful old medieval town house situated in a square next to the Cathedral. Lovely spacious airy room in a house full of interesting antiques & paintings. Traditional French breakfast on the rooftop terrace with lovely views of the town & beyond
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!