10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon:
Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrit Vin
Located in Rustiques, Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrit Vin provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Carcassone is 6 miles from Chambres d’hôtes L’Ecrit Vin, while Narbonne is 27 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Giselle and Christian, the hostesses, are amazing. We didn’t get to meet Christian that much because of the time of our stay (few days and during the week). But Giselle is an amazing hostess and did everything to make our stay unforgettable. The design of the place is impressive, a perfect mix of vintage and modern. The room is just gorgeous, with a very spacious balcony area, a huge bathroom, ultra comfy bed. The fresh and homemade breakfast (by the owners) is impeccable. The top quality offered by the owners for the price makes this place a real gem. We are definitely looking forward to staying back there someday.
This was an excellent choice for a stay. The host and Hostess were superb in every way. From the great location in the ville to the fantastic decor.
And the breakfast was a gourmet treat.
There is no lift and a bit of stairway but simple to manage. Downstairs is another complete apartment with a full kitchen. We really hope we can return just so we can spend a little more time with an amazing couple..
When you arrive in the ville, the B and B is across from the Marie Garrison building . There is a Large number 3 on the large gate.
The bedroom was breathtaking and design of the house incredibly studied.
The owners were so friendly and waited for us to have breakfast with! Nice experience.
Chambre très propre et très bon accueil avant l’heure prévu.
Amateur de calme, bonjour 🙂
- Prachtig huis, zeer vriendelijke eigenaresse, heerlijk ontbijt
Riverside Home Cottage
With lake views, Riverside Home Cottage is located in Trèbes and has free WiFi.Some units are air-conditioned and include a terrace and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Carcassone is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast. Salvaza Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Our hostess was a true gem, she couldn’t do enough for us and was a pleasure to stay with.
The breakfast was amazing with food all grown on her land and bread made fresh that morning by herself and served with the best homemade jams I have ever eaten.
The attic room was a great size and would be ideal for a few nights stay as was very private & cozy.
She recommended we ate in the evening at le moulin de Trèbes which was to die for and great service with lovely views of the canal de midi.
I cannot highly recommend enough and hope one day we can return.
- Charming guest house. From the beginning you feel at home, protagonist of a sweet dream. Pierrete, the owner, takes care of you to the fullest. Ecological breakfast, she makes the bread, the jams and the butter. The decoration is naïve, everything taken care of in the smallest detail. She’ll help you whith detaills to visit the area. Thanks Pierrete!!
- The lady who owns the property is amazing! The property is unique and spacious! The breakfasts were fantastic!!
Beautiful setting on the river and walking distance to restaurants, Le Boat, shops etc.
Love the hominess and character of the house.
The breakfast was so good, especially the home-made bread!!!!
Thank you – we really enjoyed our stay at Riverside Home Cottage.
- Very welcoming. Superb breakfast in secret room. Air conditioning and sky TV in a very quirky but somehow wonderful historic setting.
- Our hostess was a true gem, she couldn’t do enough for us and was a pleasure to stay with.
Located in Laure-Minervois, a town known for its wine making, La Cigaline offers an unlimited access to the outdoor swimming pool. There are also a terrace and a TV lounge. Carcassonne is just 11 mi away.Decorated in a modern style, all rooms feature wooden or tiled flooring as well as heating. Some have a fireplace, sofa or private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Cigaline from 07:00 until 11:00, inside or on the terrace, according to weather. Guests can also enjoy a meal prepared by the host, upon request.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. The A61 motorway is ideally located just 6.2 mi away and Carcassonne Airport is 14 mi from the property.
We liked the room and bathroom. Clean and good facilities.
The host was very friendly, but at times overly present.
- Really cosy place. We were made to feel really welcome and offered a lovely breakfast.
- Wonderful welcome from Sylvie, The house is very spacious and comfortable, it’s been renovated very well and keeps the character of an period village house with discreet mod cons. Lovely comfy bed, huge bathroom and a great breakfast!
- Mammoth bathroom!! Comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent. The hostess only spoke French but the history could speak English. We got there late and had to leave early next day so didn’t see too much of the area.
- Owners extremely friendly, they helped me out with a flat tyre and even drove me 20 km to a specialized tyre center.
- We liked the room and bathroom. Clean and good facilities.
B&B Entre Bastide et Cité
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Located in Carcassonne, this B&B is just a 5-minute walk to the fortified town and a 20-minute walk to the fortified citadel. The property offers rooms with free WiFi access and guests can relax on the rooftop terrace with sun loungers.Accessed by a staircase, all of the rooms at Entre Bastide et Cité have views of Carcassonne fortified citadel. Each room is elegantly decorated and features stone walls. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the living room or on the furnished terrace. There are many restaurants and shops near the B&B.Free street parking is possible and the Lake of Cavayere is 3.1 mi from the B&B.
- Everything! The room was lovely, bed extremely comfy, fabulous view out of the window, roof garden amazing, free tea, coffee and orange juice available 24/7. Host was lovely, informative and nothing too much trouble. Breakfast was great, homemade cake and apple tarts to die for!
- Beautiful breakfast, nearly all home made, the yoghurt and jam were amazing along with the little tarts Fita made everyday’ highly recommend this place. Perfect location
Accommodation is wonderful 140 year old town house. Room was lovely, with added bonus of a roof top ‘relax’ area with gratis coffee, juice etc & great views of Carcassonne medieval Cité
Breakfast was delightful continental meal, with delightful home made items, all shared around a family table with other guests – Hostess (Fita) & husband (Franck) were most welcoming & helpful
- Friendly welcome and good local advice. Nice home cooked breakfast.
Warm welcome,helped us with train and taxi bookings.
Fantastic homemade pastries and cake.
Chambre d’Hôtes le massanous
Le Massanous offers Bed and Breakfast accommodations in Laure-Minervois, 11 mi from Carcassonne. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private furnished terrace, with views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast includes hot drinks, pastries, bread, fruit salad, homemade yogurt, muesli and freshly squeezed orange juice. It is served at a time of your convenience, and guests can breakfast on the terrace in fine weather. Gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast can be requested upon booking. Homemade meals with local wine can be provided upon reservation.Carcassonne is 9.3 mi from Le Massanous, while Narbonne is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- Amazing breakfast! Great bed! The bed for the kids it’s ok, until 10 …
Accueil très agréable, petit déjeuner avec des produits frais et fait-maison.
Chambre enfant avec jeux et livres.
Nous avons adoré.
Gentilezza e cortesia
Colazione ottima con prodotti preparati in casa
Tranquillità e pace
- La gentillesse et la discretion des propriétaires , la propreté irréprochable, le confort du couchage et la qualité de l’isolation phonique, la décoration sobre et de bon goût, le plaisir de se retrouver comme à la maison, petit dejeuner genereux et de qualité qui peut aussi être pris sur la terrasse privative noyé dans le calme et la tranquillité du logis et du village.
- Amabilitat dels amfitrions. Tot cuidat al màxim detall. L’habitació per dos adults i dos infants extraordinària, llit molt ampli i una llitera per els infants, amb joguines i còmics. La terrassa àmplia i molt ben equipada amb mobles d’exterior. Un 10.
Chambres d’hôtes La Pierrerie
Located in the center of Laure-Minervois village, La Pierrerie offers a terrace, a garden, an outdoor pool and a free WiFi access. The property is a 25-minute drive to the medieval city of Carcassonne.The rooms feature a garden view, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The breakfast is included and can be served on the terrace, according to the weather.Guests can visit vineyards and experience wine tasting in the surroundings. Local produce is also available to purchase on site.The Canal du Midi is a 15-minute drive from the property. Narbonne city and train station are a 50-minute drive away.
- Wonderful couple who own the property. Couldn’t have felt more welcome. Three self contained rooms with own bathrooms in a private section of their property. Fabulous breakfast every morning with pastries, bread, homemade jams, fruit, juice and great coffee. Pool area is super relaxing and quiet. Our hosts directed us to amazing restaurants in the nearby villages and tourist sites.
- Excellent accueil et très bon petit-déjeuner; calme et aménagements agréables
- muy buen trato , tranquilo y muy buen desayuno. es un pueblo muy bonito. los dueños muy atentos.
tout est parfait
Superbe chambre , beaucoup de goût dans l’agencement de l’extérieur, harmonie des couleurs etc /
accueil très chaleureux , petit déjeuner copieux,
très agréable séjour
- la decoración, que las instalaciones fueran nuevas, la piscina y el precio!!
The Coach House
One of our best sellers in Conques-sur-Orbiel! Just 6.2 mi from the Cité de Carcassonne, The Coach House is a B&B set in a 3-acre garden with an outdoor swimming pool, sun loungers and a furnished terrace. There is a river nearby where guests can go fishing.With free WiFi access, the B&B suite includes a seating area and a terrace with garden views accessed through French windows. It also has a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served to the B&B with French pastries, fruits and homemade jams. Restaurants can be found just 1.2 mi away.Guests can visit vineyards in the area and there are plenty of choices for the children, including a trampoline or table tennis.The suite is part of the same establishment as the Coachhouse Yurts, mongolian-style tents, also bookable on Booking.com. Carcassonne Airport and Train Station are just 6.2 mi away.
- Lovely hospitable host Bill, great facilities for the kids, nice pool area, great breakfast, quiet peaceful location… Bliss
- Extremely nice place! Very charming! Helpful and friendly owner, comfortable beds, nice pool, excellent breakfast – so nicely served! We will definately come again!
- It was a terrific experience staying at Bill’s. He provided a super clear indications on how to reach his property. The family room was very spacious and super homey with so many touchy details. Bill was serving amazing breakfasts every morning – changing variety from day to day. Getting to learn, I’m gluten intolerant he introduced some healthy options to suit my diet. Such a tailor made approach! Bill is extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful in all you need. Being a native Briton, immaculate English is guaranteed for someone who does not speak a word of French (to my huge miss;)). A strongly recommend place to come. My family enjoyed staying at Bill’s to bits.
- Great room, very nice breakfast with homemade jam. Exceptional hoast.
- The suite was awesome, big, comfortable, with a sofa and a table with teas and coffee… and the breakfast was delicious!! There was plenty of food, croissants, cereals, fruit, bread, homemade peanut butter and jams… all yummy!! Without any doubt we will repeat any time we came forward Carcassonne!
La Petite Conquete
La Petite Conquete in Carcassone provides accommodations with free WiFi, 1.4 miles from Carcassonne Cathedral. The property is 1.8 miles from Pont Rouge Commercial Zone and 2.4 miles from Perpignan IUT University – Carcassonne Campus.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Cavayere Lake is 2.7 miles from La Petite Conquete, while Chipie International is 0.8 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Personal service and information from Paul. Lovely breakfast on the terrace..
Sehr angenehme Begegnung mit dem Vermieter,
hat uns, da wir mit Motorrad unterwegs waren und es stark regnete,
angeboten, uns mit seinem Auto in die Innenstadt zu fahren.
Le lit était confortable, le petit déjeuner était bon avec une baguette de pain chaud et de la confiture + 1 croissant ou 1 pain au chocolat et accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire.
Petite terrasse agréable.
- L’accueil, la générosité, la disponibilité, l’extrême gentillesse et le côté très convivial de Paul !
- Amabilidad Paul, desayuno, indicaciones para ver la cite
Ecuries Sainte Croix
Ecuries Sainte Croix is a country-style house is located on a 1-hectare plot, 1.9 mi from Carcassonne’s medieval city. This B&B offers a garden with a furnished terrace.Each room and suite at the Ecuries Sainte Croix has a country-style décor with views of the garden. They have independent entrances and are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. Some rooms have an equipped kitchenette.Guests of the Ecuries Sainte Croix have access to free WiFi in public areas and in each room, while being surrounded by a rustic style décor and antique furniture.A continental breakfast is available, and is prepared with organic food, including yogurt, cake, pancakes, omelets and eggs.Free private parking is provided. Guests can explore Carcassonne, the Canal du Midi and Cavayere Lake. Basilica of St. Nazaire is a 4-minute drive and Golf Club de Carcassonne a 9-minute drive away.
- The proprietor could not have been more helpful, welcoming and kind. The location is excellent for Carcassonne.
- Our Hostess Genevieve was lovely, and did everything she could to make our stay relaxing and comfy, and always making sure we had everything we needed.
- We really enjoyed our time at this accommodation and in Carcassonne, thanks to the tips and information from the friendly hostess about places to visit. She also made the best breakfast for me and my girlfriend every day!
- tranquil location with a very attentive owner who was always ready to help with any issue and also makes the best marmalade in the world
breakfast was excellent and the owner helpful, attentive but not oppressive
she offered us eggs in the morning cooked however we wanted and were delightful
our return flight was not until the afternoon and we were not pressured to vacate our room giving us more time to walk around the medieval city
Chambres d’hôtes Sous L’Olivier
Set in a winegrower’s house, this B&B is located in Trausse-Minervois, in the Languedoc region and is surrounded by vineyards. Guests are invited to relax in the planted garden or on the furnished terrace, by the outdoor swimming pool.All of the rooms at Sous L’Olivier feature a shower and free toiletries. There are also tea and coffee facilities for your convenience. Two of the rooms have stone walls and mountain and pool views.Breakfast includes homemade muffins, pastries, homemade jams, yogurts, fruit, cheese and ham, and pancakes are available on Sundays.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free, secured parking is possible on site and Carcassonne is 16 mi from the property. A garage for bicycles and motorcycles is also provided.
- Wonderful house in a great location. Debbie & George made us feel so at home, and were great hosts. Great food, and it was a privilege to share dinner with them both.
- The French – English couple, Georges and Deborah, provided excellent and very kind as hosts. The village is 20km away from Carcassone, away from the tourist hussle, providing a home atmosphere, garden and swimming pool. Many opportunities to hike, see historic sites and dine at nice restaurants nearby.
Delightful room with truely lovely views across to mountains Could and did sit at window for hours
Good sized shower. Bathroom does have a door…
Large shared lounge with tv
Tea, coffee in room
A great location for exploring area and day trip to Carcassonne
Lovely pool and garden
We really enjoyed our 4 days
Thank you Debbie and Georges
- Very nice, quite, cosy guesthouse with very clean rooms, delightful breakfast and nice pool and garden. Debby & Georges, it was really a pleasure to meet you!
- We especially liked our hosts. They were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed conversation with them at breakfast, and one evening over a glass of wine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!