10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Russan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Russan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Russan Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Mas de la Chapelle
Providing garden views, Le Mas de la Chapelle in Sainte Anastasie – Aubarne has accommodations, free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is featured.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Avignon is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 14 miles from Le Mas de la Chapelle.
- This is a beautiful place to stay. It’s quiet, clean, comfortable and incredibly peaceful. The property is next to a lovely chapel that chimes on the hour. The hosts are very friendly and provide an amazing breakfast. There’s even a lovely dog called Numa! Heaven. And only a ten minute drive to Uzes.
- Exceptional place to stay. Food and wine great and looking forward to our next visit with our little dog Alfie. Lovely big room and great decor.
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful pool and great breakfast. Lovely welcoming local rose. Parfait! Natalia and Philippe have great local restaurant recommendations, so do ask them!
- Natalie and Phillipe are wonderful hosts. The room was stunning, as was the whole property. Breakfast was lovely with a great, even including home made cakes.
- Natalia & Phillipe are the most wonderful welcoming people & they truly made our stay – we were welcomed with chilled glasses of rose by the pool, Phillipe is funny & charming and his orange breakfast cake was delicious! Natalia has decorated the property so tastefully and it was a joy to explore the art work with her. We felt like friends, not paying guests. The property itself is just stunning – truly magic. And Uzes is nearby for dinners and drinks – some superb restaurants! Nîmes also a short drive away for Roman amphitheater ruins.
B&B Villa Beauregard
Located in Saint-Chaptes, B&B Villa Beauregard provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.B&B Villa Beauregard has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at the accommodation.Avignon is 27 miles from B&B Villa Beauregard. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bastide d’Eulalie
Located in Garrigues-et-Sainte-Eulalie, La Bastide d’Eulalie provides accommodations with a private pool and free WiFi. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a garden.This air-conditioned bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. A terrace can be found at La Bastide d’Eulalie, along with a shared lounge.Avignon is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from La Bastide d’Eulalie.
- The amazing hosts, great house and wonderful breakfast – every single day we had something new for breakfast, new cakes baked just for us. Amazing attention to details: every single day not only the breakfast, but also the cutlery was different. Rooms are decorated in a stylish manner. The facilities are brand new. And the region is just amazing. Definitely worth every penny!
The main USP for this B&B is the hospitality of Fabienne and Frédéric. They really enjoy pampering you, but are also modest and they respect your privacy.
Every morning they provide you with tips and advice, you can borrow maps and there are a few very good mountainbikes you can use for free.
The pool is really nice for daily laps and relaxation.
- Wonderful garden, pool and owners were just great. Best b&b we stayed so far
Petit déjeuner maison savoureux et frais comme l’accueil qui fût également très chaleureux. Espace climatisé comme il faut et chambre à température dès notre arrivée.
Excellent rapport qualité/prix. Une maison d’hôtes à échelle humaine – Deux chambres – espace détente parfait et piscine nickel – Deux hôtes aux petits soins, très sympathiques et attentionnés.
- Ganz tolle Gastgeber.Sehr gutes Frühstück – Alles “home-made”.
Mas de Ponge
Mas de Ponge is set in a 17th-century building located 3.1 mi from Nîmes. It features a French garden and a seasonal outdoor pool.The suites feature air conditioning, a mini-bar, a TV and a seating area. The family room comes with a kitchen, a living room, a garden, a covered terrace, a children’s playground and BBQ facilities.There is luggage storage space at the property.Parc Expo Nîmes is 5 mi from Mas de Ponge, while Faculty of Medicine is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 9.3 mi from Mas de Ponge.
- Lovely old place.very peacefull ideal quite location for a good rest after a long drive.the owner phillipe. Made us very welcome.and got up and did us a early breakfast.so we could continue our journey in to spain
- Le cadre magnifique dans la nature avec oliviers romarin figuiers et pleins d’autres arbres
- la disponibilité des hôtes; le charme de l’établissement.
- Nous cherchions un endroit au calme pour nous reposer. Mais suffisamment grand car nous avons une petite fille de 18 mois, et que c’est quasiment impossible de dormir dans la même pièce qu’elle. A 5 minutes en voiture du centre de Nîmes, nous avons trouvé un lieu calme et reposant. Un accueil sympathique. Une suite gigantesque. Une magnifique terrasse. La petite a pu gambader partout. Et en partant on s’est dit qu’il faudra y retourner.
Le site dans les Oliviers, la bâtisse.
L’accueil et le petit déjeuner
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Mas Corbière Nîmes offers accommodations in Nimes, 30 mi from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Avignon is 23 mi from Mas Corbière Nîmes, while Nîmes is 2.4 mi from the property. Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 8.7 mi away.
- Quiet and relaxing stay at a beatiful countryside place. The house is a bit remotely located but it deserves the journey if you want a relaxing place where you can swim, listen to nature and intimacy. The nice owners provide a great breakfast with self-grown and home-made products. They have a playful dog called Max which always want to play with you when you are in the swimming pool.
- Les hôtes (accueillants, gentils, serviable), la piscine, le chien, le petit déjeuner, le cadre, la salle de bain
- L accueil était parfait.le petit déjeuné super.produit maison.la chambre agréable.
- La tranquilidad. El hotel todo en sí y sobre todo la simpatía y amabilidad de los dueños
- Le calme, la propriété mais surtout les hôtes ! Très agréables et présents, ce fut un plaisir de discuter avec eux. Nous avons également apprécié le petit déjeuner avec des produits maisons.
B&B Le Garric
Featuring an outdoor pool and a hot tub, Le Garric offers B&B accommodations in Nîmes. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring a terrace, each room offers views of the pool or the garden a private bathroom with a bath and toilet.The French breakfast is included and served every morning. It offers organic bread and homemade jam. Le Garric also serves home-made meals upon request, prepared using vegetables grown at the property. Cooking classes are available at an extra charge.The bed and breakfast offers table tennis, billiards and darts on site. Free parking is available.
- Beautiful property with great swimming pool and communal gardens and very friendly and hospitable host.
- Cleaned and friendly people and great swimming pool
- The host and her family were very open and friendly. She also helped with recommendations about the town and down to the shore.
- The room was cool during the day and the bed was comfortable. It had a good shower in the bathroom. The pool and gardens are lovely. Breakfast was plentyful with lovely homemade jams. The hostess and family very nice and helpful. The area, only a short drive from Nimes, is very quiet and peaceful. There is park and ride just at the bottom of the hill on the Uzès road which is very useful as you don’t have to worry about driving into Nimes and having to find parking, great. Oh and we saw a Red Squirrel, fantastic.
- Typical french small house villa for the south of France. Lovely swimming pool which is welcome on a very hot day.
Chambres d’hotes des huppes
Located in Nîmes, within 4 miles of Parc Expo Nîmes, Chambres d’hotes des huppes offers accommodations with air conditioning. The property was built in 2005, and has accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV. There’s a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Speaking English and French at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. A grill is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the property.Carré d’Art Library is 2.6 miles from Chambres d’hotes des huppes, while Nimes School of Fine Arts is 2.6 miles away. Garons Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool, sitting out area and the quiet location of property.
- accueil excellent La propriétaire des lieux fait tout pour vous satisfaire situation .dans la garrigue aux calme très satisfaite
- Un accueil chaleureux,petit déjeuner copieux et varié. Hôte aux petits soins
- Literie extra, 10 mins en voiture du centre ville, maison très agréable, calme, je recommande sans hésitation !
- Liegt sehr ruhig; schöne Poollandschaft, nur leider auf Grund der großen Hitze Algenbefall; großer Koch- und Aufenthaltsbereich, sehr gut ausgestattet; sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite Gastgeberin, die uns abends zu einem Schlummertrunk und einem Plausch einlud, was für sie aufgrund unserer spärlichen Französischkenntnisse sicher nicht sehr einfach war…
Bien Loin d’Ici Spa B&B
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Bien Loin d’Ici Spa B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nîmes. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature private bathroom and a private terrace with its own hot tub, sauna and hammam cabin. All rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Parc Expo Nîmes is 3.7 mi from Bien Loin d’Ici Spa B&B, while Nimes School of Fine Arts is 2.5 mi away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- Perfect for couples, with your own jacuzzi and sauna, very nicely decorated, iPad with music, even a guitar and a hammock. Delicious breakfast.
- It was fantastic amazing place, we stayed in paradise. Owner was very nice and everything was very clean and perfect. Very private room and terrace was so comfortable and pool was so pretty and there was scent of lavender, there were some swallows in the sky and it made the place more beautiful. And we loved the jacuzzi. We were so happy. 정말 최고의 휴가를 보냈습니다.
A recommander sans aucune crainte
- Accueil chaleureux, cadre idyllique, petit déjeuner excellent et prestation exceptionnelle.
- Litterie Sofitel tres confortable, petit déjeuner bio excellent et très copieux, calme, décoré avec goût, propriétaire très accueillant et disponible. Weekend parfait!
Located 3 miles from Parc Expo Nîmes in Nîmes, Lovely Planette offers accommodations with a kitchen. It features pool views and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can also relax in the garden.Carré d’Art Library is 1.5 miles from Lovely Planette, while Nimes School of Fine Arts is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely property in a beautiful leafy part of Nîmes run by absolutely charming hosts who made us very welcome with nice pool and fabulous breakfast served out on the terrace with home grown produce ( my wife was even given some fruit to take away for “ the journey “
- Amazing. Patrice (and Stefan) are super hosts, very familiar and friendly, give you all kind of help you need, including info about Nimes and great dinner recomendations 🙂 Their swimming pool is marvelous, has sun all day and we enjoyed it a lot. The guest house is far from downtown and there is nothing to do in the area, you need to take the car everywhere. But in 10 minutes by car you are in downtown Nimes and everywhere you need. Perfect for relaxing and charging some batteries!! The breakfast is ok but too sweet for my taste, I missed some cheese or ham or eggs or something not sweet to complete it. Anyway, it was perfect, very recommendable.
- The property is situated in a very private and quiet residential neighborhood north of the city center. The lady who runs the B&B operation is very social and hospitable, eager to please her guests. The room is not badly sized, equipped with a TV set on a table. Breakfast the next morning was a private affair (just my wife and myself) served on a veranda adjoining the pool. Very nice touch.
- Very pleasant stay with great hosts – would have been happy to stay longer. Excellent breakfast.
Lovely property, with welcome A/C and a pool. Outdoor kitchen facilities – fridge, worktop, seating with table – meant we could prepare a simple dinner and enjoy the evening without the need to drive to a restaurant.
Lovely hosts, thoroughly recommend as an overnight stop, or maybe even longer. We would defininitely use again.
Inn 4 Bears
Located within 3.1 mi of Parc Expo Nîmes and 1.5 mi of Carré d’Art Library in Nîmes, Inn 4 Bears features accommodations with seating area and flat-screen TV. The accommodations has a hot tub.A terrace with pool views is offered in every unit.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.An outdoor swimming pool is available for guests at the bed and breakfast to use.Nimes School of Fine Arts is 1.6 mi from Inn 4 Bears, while Nîmes Town Hall is 1.6 mi away. Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
- The accommodation was very comfortable and located in beautiful private gardens, secluded with fruit trees, the hosts were so welcoming, quiet with a great pool and facilities. The breakfast included some of the best croissant and home made jam I’ve ever tasted.
- Patrick & Claude are Very warm hosts who make you feel @home! Genuily interested in getting to know their guests without being invasive. Peaceful garden designed with good taste. Good size pool and lots of cosy corners. Kitchen @disposal of guests. Generous breakfast. Very comfy bed. Bikes available to go downtown. Only 5 minutes to the hussle and bussle of the city centre
We had a stopover on our travel to Spain.
The location is beautiful in a nice garden with big trees and a nice pool.
The bungalow, clean with a seperate terrace.
- Claude is a very friendly host with good tips to visit Nimes. The Inn has a relaxed atmosfere.
- Absolutely delightful and eclectic garden to enjoy, very quiet and relaxing, excellent host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Russan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Russan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!