10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rusland Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rusland Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rusland Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rusland Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rusland Cumbria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rusland Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rusland Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rusland Cumbria:
Meadowdore Cafe B&B
Meadowdore Cafe B&B offers accommodations in Coniston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Windermere is 7 miles from Meadowdore Cafe B&B, and Keswick is 16 miles away.
- V pleasant and helpful staff. Room v comfortable and clean. Breakfast excellent
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast.
- Lovely full English breakfast each morning. Ideal location as it was right in centre of coniston. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend.
- The room was clean, modern with crisp cotton bedding, the towels were soft and fluffy, the en suite was modern and the shower was good. The staff were lovely, they couldn’t do enough. The breakfast choice was fantastic. This is a great little place to stay in Coniston and rivals all other properties in the area.
- Staff were so lovely and the views from the room were amazing! Room was small but functional. Breakfast was really nice. I would say the room was over-priced for what it was but it was Easter bank holiday so understandable why it was slightly more expensive.
Belle Green Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Belle Green Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sawrey. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Windermere is 3.1 miles from Belle Green Bed and Breakfast, and Keswick is 19 miles away.
- Homely place with a great breakfast and Anne and Steve made us really welcome with a pot of tea and cake on arrival.
Everything. Little touches – cake and tea
Good fresh food
- The staff are so lovely and provide everything for your stay. The breakfast is one of the best in the Lakes…. excellent! Staff are knowledgeable about the area and can recommend walks and good pubs
- Lovely building, good size room, immaculate bathroom and a great breakfast.
- Bed and breakfast with a lovely homely feel. Breakfast was very substantial. It was a beautiful farmhouse in a picturesque quiet area.
Pomona is located in Lowick Green, 31 miles from Blackpool and 11 miles from Windermere. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Keswick is 24 miles from Pomona, and Ambleside is 13 miles away.
- This was a really comfortable and charming place to stay with excellent walker-minded hosts offering a wealth of practical information about walks and parking in the area.
- Period features in the house, furnishings matched the era. lighting in bedroom was perfect for reading,beds extra comfortable. though next to a road the glazing blocked out all the road noise. host very hospitable made us tea on arrival and gave us a key in case we were late.
- The hosts. The quirky house. The size and comfort of bedroom.
- Very quaint old property, friendly people, good pub near by.
- The house, the hosts and the location. Just perfect.
Wheelgate offers accommodations in Torver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Windermere is 8 miles from Wheelgate, and Keswick is 18 miles away.
- Very good breakfasts, good size room, storage for mountain bikes, bar for playing dominoes, furry cat.
It was an amazing experience Sue and Stuart was very helpful and welcoming. We felt like we were visiting our family for Christmas. There is a small bar at ground floor which is perfect for drinks and chat with other occupants.
I will definitely going back when there is more day light to conquer The Old Man (which is at the back yard of the accommodation 🙂 ) .
Breakfast was 10/10, places suggested by Stuart for lunch/dinner were serving exceptional food with a great atmosphere.
Everyone should visit WheelGate…
- Great single accommodation, private and cosy. Away from the more touristy parts of the Lake District so it’s nice and quiet.
- Great location. Good sized bedroom. Excellent ginger biscuits provided with the complementary tea & coffee.
- The accommodation was in a good location and base for good walking. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast and the service was very good. The accommodation provided met and went beyond all my requirements. The stay was very good value for money.
The Blue House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Blue House Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in High Newton, just 30 miles from Blackpool. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Windermere is 9 miles from The Blue House B&B, and Keswick is 26 miles from the property.
- The fresh bread at breakfast was awesome, and we could take our dog to breakfast! Pod coffee machine and home made flapjacks in room a nice touch!
- Breakfast was perfect, everything was delicious. Tina is a great host. Room very private and comfy. Dog friendly place.
- We loved that our pup was more than welcome, the room and bathroom was perfect and the breakfast was locally sourced and delicious!! Extremely recommend
- Great for a break quiet and close to main lake attractions very comfy and great breky
- Lovely room, excellent breakfast, perfect location and superb host! Thank you, Tina! 🙂
High Grassings Country House
High Grassings Country House offers accommodations in Ambleside. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is provided.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Windermere is 4.5 miles from High Grassings Country House, and Keswick is 15 miles away.
- This was probably the best B&B we’ve stayed in . It would be hard to fault it.
- Good location. David couldn’t have been more helpful. Even gave me a lift to pick my car up from Belmount hall the morning after a function we attended. Now that’s what I call service!!
Lovely fresh varied breakfast choice
Owner was very welcoming, breakfast was lovely, high quality ingredients used.
Situated in a beautiful location with gorgeous views.
- Convenient location, very helpful and welcoming host (indicated a true gem to visit nearby – Tarn Hows), beautiful views from the dining room and terrace, small room contained everything we needed.
One of our top picks in Bowness-on-Windermere.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in the beautiful Lake District, Lonsdale House offers free Wi-Fi, cooked breakfasts, and holds a prestigious Visit Britain Silver Award.Just a short walk from Lake Windermere, Lonsdale House is in the village of Bowness-on-Windermere. The World of Beatrix Potter is a 5 minute walk away, and many popular walking, biking and climbing locations are easily reached by foot.Lonsdale features a well-stocked bar and guest lounge, with free board games and a fiction library. All rooms have private bathrooms and have free toiletries and refreshments.The cooked breakfast is made from locally sourced produce, and there are a number of restaurants within a short walk. Free private parking is also available.
- Really friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, complementary Sherry on the room
- Room was clean,bed was comfy,breakfast was lovely,staff nice and friendly,they let us use room earlier than booking time to get changed as we was attending a wedding
- Great staff very friendly and in an excellent location
- Excellent welcome by Andrew,also the rest of the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much bother.
- The staff were so lovely and were really doing their best for customers a lovely atmosphere
Field House Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bowness-on-Windermere! Located in Bowness-on-Windermere in the region of Cumbria, 1.2 miles from Windermere, Field House Guest House features a terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Keswick is 19 miles from Field House Guest House, and Ambleside is 5 miles from the property.
- Very helpful member of staff – one person did everything
- Super Comfy bed, very clean and location is excellent
- The location of the property. A good breakfast which was hot and served quickly.
- The staff was amazing…they did their best…but their boss like they dobt care
- Amazing view, clean and comfortable surroundings and lovely, helpful staff.
Ivy Guest House
Ivy Guest House offers accommodations in Hawkshead.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Windermere is 3.7 miles from Ivy Guest House, and Keswick is 17 miles away.
- Exceptionally warm, friendly and helpful team. Perfect location. Did just what it said on the tin. Will definitely come back.
- We loved our stay at ivy guest house the owner really did go out of his way to make sure we saw as much of the lakes as possible. Breakfast was good with a choice from a full English or continental. Room was good bathroom a little small but ok. Would defiantly stay again when visiting the lakes.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, we enjoyed a lovely comfortable nights sleep, followed by a great breakfast, the bacon and sausage has to be the best we have ever tasted cooked by Darren himself. A great stay, thanks for everything.
- This place is very special, i booked it last minute as it was nearer to the wedding we were going to than a place I had already booked. Thank goodness I did as it was truly excellent. Darren was very hospitable and incredibly helpful. The four poster bed was amazing and the kids loved the lounge. The breakfast was excellent. Very good pubs right next to the place for a pint or a lovely dinner (book ahead). I will definitely come back in future. Thank you!
- Nice and friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Great location.
Featuring free WiFi, Stockghyll Cottage offers accommodations in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 0.8 miles from Lake Windermere. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Best B&B I’ve ever stayed in. Great location, 7 minutes from Bowness-on-Windermere on foot. Clean and well maintained, breakfast was the best ever (apart from my wife’s, obviously).
Beautiful cottage, great garden, friendly owners and they also provided some fantastic weather! Hope they let come back one day.
- The location was absolutely perfect, friendly hosts, fantastic breakfast, lovely & clean!
- They couldn’t of made the experience and stay any better! We stayed four nights and was welcomed by lovely hosts that looked after us so well. The location is perfect for exploring and if you have a car a great base to go from every day. Thank you for everything, we will be returning very soon I hope.
- The room was light and bright. The tea tray was well stocked. The owners were very friendly and knowledge of the area. The waterfall at the back of the property is beautiful and would make a lovely relaxing spot in summer!
- Perfect service and hospitality from a lovely couple
- Best B&B I’ve ever stayed in. Great location, 7 minutes from Bowness-on-Windermere on foot. Clean and well maintained, breakfast was the best ever (apart from my wife’s, obviously).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rusland Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rusland Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rusland Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rusland Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!