10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rushall Wiltshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rushall Wiltshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rushall Wiltshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rushall Wiltshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rushall Wiltshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rushall Wiltshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rushall Wiltshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rushall Wiltshire:
The Old Bakery, Long Street
Located in Enford in the region of Wiltshire, 26 miles from Bath, The Old Bakery, Long Street features a terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 30 miles from The Old Bakery, Long Street, and Winchester is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 29 miles from The Old Bakery, Long Street.
- A homely but spotless property with a friendly host, great garden and river along with a superb breakfast. Across the road is a pub that does very tasty evening meals
- The cottage is very idylic. The owner Amanda is very warm and friendly. She made us so welcome. The breakfasts were excellent.
- Beautiful self contained annexe tastefully decorated. Huge bed and one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Freshly cooked breakfast by Amanda our host, using the highest quality local ingredients. Village pub literally over the road which served high quality food again using fresh local produce. Nothing was too much trouble for Amanda and she made us feel extremely welcome. We look forward to another visit which is already booked. Thank you Amanda for going the extra mile to make our weekend extra special, which I suspect you are not a stranger to doing for all your guests.
It was super clean and cosy, very well decorated. Amanda is a super host, she takes care of you and makes you feel at home. My throat was bad and she boiled me a cup of ginger tea. The breakfast was excellent. Everything was well-thought. Also, there is a wonderful restaurant “the Swan” just opposite.
I would love to come to “the Old Bakery” again.
Our hostess was charming and made us very welcome. The accommodation was beautifully furnished and warm on arrival. The cooked breakfast was exceptional.
Enford Farmhouse B&B
Enford Farmhouse B&B is located in Pewsey, 25 miles from Bath and 30 miles from Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Winchester is 26 miles from Enford Farmhouse B&B, and Salisbury is 13 miles away. Southampton Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Great farm setting and beautiful old home. Breakfast was fantastic.
Great location. Harriet very friendly and welcoming and good cooked breakfast. Lovely old farm house, bedroom very comfatable with a surprisingly large bathroom room.
- I loved the fact that we were on a farm and the rooms were so beautiful and the bath was the best surprise. I loved the breakfast and Hariet is very welcoming.
- Our hosts Harriet and James were very welcoming. The rooms were very spacious with an enormous bathroom. Breakfast was amazing!
Interesting architecture and interior of the house and the suite.
Good view of the garden and countryside.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Circles B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pewsey, just 26 miles from Bath.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Winchester is 27 miles from Circles B&B, and Salisbury is 18 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 32 miles away.
- Paul and Sadie very help full and have a lovely place ! 👍👍
- Comfortable room, attractive decor and furniture. Organic food. Fairly local water in glass bottles. Availability of massage and other treatments. Conversation with hosts. Choice of teas.
- An excellent place to stay, the owners were very friendly and welcoming. Very comfy bed…immaculate clean bedding. Clean…Comfy…..Healthy food…And Welcoming. Would highly recommend.
- We were in the Orange Room which was very spacious with a large bathroom. At breakfast there was the most amazing array of organic cereals as well as the option of freshly cooked organic hot food too.
Very accommodating and value for money.
The West Wing at Everleigh Manor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The West Wing at Everleigh Manor offers accommodations in Everleigh, just 29 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Southampton is 29 miles from The West Wing at Everleigh Manor, and Winchester is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 27 miles from The West Wing at Everleigh Manor.
- Very friendly host – lovely breakfast and very helpful
- stunning setting the owners are amazing made you feel at home. Perfect!
- It was furnished to a high spec. Lovely bathroom. Nice fluffy towels. I couldn’t fault it.
Host really nice lady ( Sally ) Grounds and Setting
Extremely helpful & friendly owner (Sally)
Very comfortable well-appointed rooms
Sally gave instructions on how to find the first-class nearby Indian restaurant.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Follets B&B is located in Pewsey. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 28 miles from Follets B&B, and Winchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 31 miles from Follets B&B.
- Lovely people had a lovely stay and would absolutely stay here again. Thank you.
- Friendly service by the owner and his wife.Breakfast was good. And to my individual taste. And the room was comfortable and especially the bed. . The owner and his wife were helpful and easy to talk to. It was in a pleasant location.
- Made to feel welcome straight away. Clean rooms and excellent breakfast
- Lovely B&B with a nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. The next time I will be visiting this part of England this will be the first place to look for an available room.
- John & Margaret were friendly & welcoming, and remembered my dietary oddities from the start. I enjoyed their company and that of the other guests at breakfast, which was plentiful and set me up for the day. I would happily stay there again.
Manor Farm B&B
Manor Farm B&B is located in Marlborough, 31 miles from Bath and 30 miles from Southampton. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Winchester is 22 miles from Manor Farm B&B, and Salisbury is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Family run business so it was like a home from home will return hopefully
- Beautifully set, the room and house had character, but were also clean and functional. A warm welcome from the friendly hosts and a good breakfast in the morning. Would definitely recommend this place, and we’ll probably be back at some point.
- Some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet, very friendly and helpful
- Welcoming friendly owners, beautiful location and a superb large room with fabulously comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast. Ideally located for walking and sightseeing in Wiltshire, West Berks area
- It was so well equipped and everyone was so helpful! I stayed on business but I will definitely be back for a little get away.
Located in Marlborough, 31 miles from Bath, The Barn features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Reading is 31 miles from The Barn, and Winchester is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 30 miles from The Barn.
No reviews yet.
The Old Forge
The Old Forge is located in East Kennett, just 23 miles from Bath. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salisbury is 23 miles from The Old Forge, and Swindon is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 38 miles from The Old Forge.
- Beautiful location, great friendly staff, dog friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
- The hosts were really friendly and the breakfasts were varied and tasty. Them rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated. All the rooms we had even had a fridge with real milk for tea and coffee. The hosts made us feel very welcome and even ordered a taxi for us to take us into Marlborough .
- Beautiful old structure tastefully modernized. Great location close to Avebury, Silbury Hill, the Sanctuary and Eest Kennet monuments.
- Lovely accomodation near Avebury Stone Circle and not too far from Stonehenge. Used as a stopover on our way to Bath. Cosy room, comfy bed with a wonderful breakfast and extra flaky croissants.
- The bed was really comfy and the room was warm. There were some lovely, soft blankets! Water and milk provided in the room. The breakfast room is lovely and open so that you can chat with the guests and the hosts (especially about how, what and where is best to visit). The bathroom was clean and well-lit. Hosts were lovely. We were allowed to leave our car in the car park whilst walking to Avebury stone circle, etc. Would have no problem staying here again!
Blounts Court Farm
Blounts Court Farm is located in Devizes, 16 miles from Bath and 27 miles from Bristol. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salisbury is 20 miles from Blounts Court Farm, and Swindon is 19 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 31 miles away.
- The host was most welcoming and the room was excellent. The breakfast was more than sufficient and the contents of very good quality. Use of a walk-in shower was essential and comfortable to use.
- The choices for breakfast were amazing and my bed extremely comfortable.
- The most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in – superb breakfast – immaculately clean
- Cup of tea on arrival. Gluten free biscuits provided in the room. Excellent gluten free breakfast. Advice on eating out (gluten free) locally.
- Exceptional hospitality. Fantastic breakfast. Very cosy and comfortable room and bed.
Black Swan Hotel
With free parking, free WiFi, home cooked food and well equipped bedrooms, this 17th Century Coaching Inn is located in the heart of the historic market town of Devizes.The bedrooms at Black Swan Hotel have carpeted floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also all have a TV and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is served each morning with hot and cold options. The bar/restaurant serves traditional food, including fish and burgers. Award-winning Wadworth beers are delivered by a horse-drawn cart.Less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel, guests can discover the Caen Hill Locks, and Stonehenge is only a 40-minute drive away.
Little message boards at dinner & breakfast personalised welcome to dinner, and breakfast.
Very pleasant staff always friendly and helpful. Food was good and reasonable price, wine was fair price,bar area was relaxing.Outside area good.
- food very good, staff very friendly, and helpful, very clean and comfortable accomadation.
- the food was excellent, the recent refurbished rooms were spot on.. and breakfast was excellent every member of stall was attentive and welcoming
- The place is old and quirky.The main bedrooms were newly decorated and comfortable
- breakfast very good. bed comfy. Refurbishment well done.
- Little message boards at dinner & breakfast personalised welcome to dinner, and breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rushall Wiltshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rushall Wiltshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rushall Wiltshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rushall Wiltshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!