10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rupt-sur-saône Franche-comté:
La ferme de la Velle
Located in the countryside, in La Neuvelle-lès-Scey, La ferme de la Velle is B&B set in a farmhouse with garden and terrace. You can go for walks in the nearby forest and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.All of the rooms at La ferme de la Velle have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jam and yogurt is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site and Vesoul is 13 mi from the B&B.
Very nice quiet location.
Very plaisant person to welcome you and prepare diner and breakfast.
- Room was excellent in a lovely modern bungalow in farm surroundings and it was spotlessly clean everywhere. Excellent breakfast including the “pain aux epices” that previous guests had recommended.
- Very modern room and bathroom. A friendly atmosphere in the house thanks to the very nice host. Great with an own kitchen where we could prepare our own meal in the evening. The breakfast is also very delicious and had a large assortment of fromage. Excellent!
- We had a lovely home cooked meal at night and a great breakfast next morning. The Accommodation was clean and was in a peaceful area.
- Although we speak a little French, we managed to communicate with our host, who was a lovely lady. The B & B was on a farm in the middle of the countryside, it was so quite and peaceful, on the night we arrived, the lady prepared for us a beautiful supper.
- Very nice quiet location.
Bienvenue A La Campagne 1
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bienvenue A La Campagne offers accommodations in Villers-sur-Port, 25 mi from Plombières-les-Bains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV and a kettle. Bathrobes and free toiletries are provided.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. You can also enjoy a drink or request evening meal to the owner.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Luxeuil-les-Bains is 16 mi from Bienvenue A La Campagne, while Vesoul is 7.5 mi from the property.
- L Aceuil ,la qualité ,la gentillesse de la patronne ,vraiment je recommande ce gite !!!
- Le diner est perfect. La maison est tres beau renove. Tres tranquille et bon jardin avec petanque.
- Het is een heerlijke omgeving en er is een heerlijk zwembad om lekker af te koelen
Das Hotel wurde innen komplett renoviert, was sehr schön geworden ist! Das Hotel ist von Aussen überhaupt nicht angeschrieben und man erkennt praktisch nicht, wo der Eingang ist. Aufgrund der Hausnummer musste es dieses Gebäude sein.
Das Frühstück war lecker.
- Was een noodoplossing omdat het hotel wat we op het oog hadden vol was. Ter plekke via booking geboekt en dat was bij aankomst (20 minuten later) geen probleem. Heerlijk gegeten voor een redelijke prijs. Goed verzorgd. Netjes. Gastvrij. Aanrader ook als groepsaccomodatie.
Le Tilleul de Ray
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Tilleul de Ray is set in Ray-sur-Saône, 25 mi from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Tilleul de Ray features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Langres is 30 mi from Le Tilleul de Ray. Dole – Jura Airport is 42 mi from the property.
This is one of the nicest guesthouses we stayed in recent time. The guesthouse is located in an older house which was renovated very tastefully. The rooms are stylish, lovely decorated with a modern touch combining old charm. The hosts are super friendly and helpful and gave us information on restaurants in nearby villages. The breakfast room is absolutely gorgeous and we loved the breakfast together with other guests on a big table. The home made marmelade is delicious.
Ray-sur-Saône definitely is one of the loveliest villages on the Saône. It is extremely quiet and it looks like time has stood still. The houses in the village are old, some lovely renovated. The setting of the village on the Saône river is fantastic. There is a castle on the hill and some lovely walkways around the village.
We will definitely return to this guesthouse in the future.
- Beautiful quiet property, super family room, wonderful host, super comfortable room & house, so much offered – kitchenette, sitting room, guide books & lovely description of the castle & surrounding places of interest – we had supper in the village at the cafe bar, lovely friendly welcome, excellent Plat du Jour menu, fab local wine – nothing to fault the whole stop over!
- Douche was prima. Kamers ruim. Ontbijt was ook ok.
Das Frühstück war sehr lecker und mit selbstgemachter marmelade perfekt.
Am Abend konnten wir die kleine Küche benutzen und auf der Terrasse gemütlich sitzen und grillen.
Eine perfekte Unterkunft.
- Het was zeer gastvrij. Goed ontbijt. Omdat restaurant gesloten was werd er gezorgd voor warme maaltijd.
- This is one of the nicest guesthouses we stayed in recent time. The guesthouse is located in an older house which was renovated very tastefully. The rooms are stylish, lovely decorated with a modern touch combining old charm. The hosts are super friendly and helpful and gave us information on restaurants in nearby villages. The breakfast room is absolutely gorgeous and we loved the breakfast together with other guests on a big table. The home made marmelade is delicious.
Located in Conflandey, La Saônoise offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a terrace.A fridge and electric tea pot are also offered.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, cycling, fishing and hiking are possible inearby.Plombières-les-Bains is 25 miles from La Saônoise. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- It was very unusual. Beautifully clean, lovely setting, totally quiet village, an exquisite property. Breakfast was included, fairly unusual in France, some of the items home made, maybe all. The owners approachable but left you in peace.
- Big room, nice and good breakfast, pleasant stop on the way to Spain
- Completely exceeded my expectations! Massive apartment on the river, very welcoming host
- A beautiful and tastefully converted barn with a terrace overlooking the river. Nice spacious bathroom, a very comfortable place. to stay. Breakfast is laid out so you can have it at your leisure, but there is a kettle so you can make your own tea or coffee.
Very nice person
Very nice breakfast
Les Gourmandises Bio
Located in Recologne in the Franche-Comté region, Les Gourmandises Bio features a terrace. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use the balcony.This bed and breakfast with river views has a bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a playground. A bicycle rental service is available at Les Gourmandises Bio.Besançon is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Langres is 29 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 41 miles away.
- The organic farm and the passive energy house were very interesting. Christine is a great host and we enjoyed hearing how she manages the farming and the land. Nice area and very quiet.
De gastvrouw is een warme supervriendelijke dame.
Ze vind het leuk om je te verwennen!
We hebben er een heerlijk vegetarisch dinner en een heerlijk ontbijt genoten met veel producten uit eigen tuin!
- Super relaxed, hele fijne grote chill ruimte. Geweldig leuk en vooral lekker biologisch gegeten bij de gastvrouw. Hardlopen in de buurt is een echte beleving, iets heuvelachtig, de rivier en waterlopen door het geweldige landschap
- Serene rust. Prachtige omgeving. Mooi huis met een geweldige tuin. Alles wat je eet of drinkt komt uit die tuin of een bio-winkel… Heerlijk en verrassend gegeten dus en ook lekker geslapen. Christine is een enthousiaste gastvrouw die het je graag naar de zin maakt.Echt een aanrader…..
- le lieu , les repas de très bonne qualité, le jardin très calme.
L’Arche de la Bonde
Located in Volon, L’Arche de la Bonde provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.At L’Arche de la Bonde guests are welcome to use a sauna.A terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a shared lounge.Besançon is 30 miles from L’Arche de la Bonde, while Langres is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Estelle was so welcoming and helpful, enjoying practising her English on us. A property steeped in history, but modern and clean. She laid on a superb breakfast using homemade and local products and also happily booked a table for dinner for us in the next village 5 minutes drive away. Added bonus was the pool, sauna and massage chair! Ample off road parking safe and secure. A lovely sleepy village. We didn’t get to meet Estelle’s farmer husband, but thank you Estelle for your company and kindness.
- Great breakfast, large rooms and lots of extras you may use freely. E.g. sauna, massage chair, pool table, …..
- Lovely location, fantastic breakfast, sauna & massage chair a bonus, there’s a pool to. Great to have free off road private parking. Owner most helpful.
We booked the rooms whilst on the road, heading North thru France. Arrived at midnight, but Estelle was waiting for us, giving us a warm and friendly welcome. The following morning we woke up to a lovely french farm village and Estelle gave us an excellent breakfast with local cheeses and warm croisants!!
We enjoyed our stay, even though it was very short. Had we known of this Place beforehand, we would have stayed an extra night and enjoyed a dinner and swimming in the pool!
- Parfait pour une première expérience en chambre d’hôte. Merci
Located 3.1 mi from Vesoul, this 18th-century castle is surrounded by a 6-hectare park and features elegant B&B accommodations and an outdoor swimming pool. Painting workshops and bike rental are proposed on site.With antique furniture and parquet flooring, each room at Château d’Epenoux is individually decorated and offers a spacious bathroom and a seating area. The apartments also include an equipped kitchen, a living room with TV and a balcony.Homemade jams, cereal, fresh fruits, yogurts and croissants are served for breakfast at the Epenoux Castle.Guests are invited to take a stroll among the ancient trees of the B&B’s garden, read a book or listen to the music in the living room. Lake of Vaivre is 4.3 mi away and Vesoul Train Station is an 11-minute drive away.
- A beautiful chateau that was like a home from home. We were welcomed like old friends and, unlike many places, provided with drinks and snacks on arrival. Sitting in the garden, relaxing after a long drive, we felt we had arrived at home. Lovely rooms, spacious and beautifully furnished. Breakfast was set in the dining room. The table was elegantly set, soft music and fresh food, coffee and juice.
- The hospitality of the hosts is outstanding. The room was exquisite. It felt like visiting very welcoming royal relatives.
- All you need to stay with the family. No meals, but fully equiped kitchen..
- The landlord was extremely helpful and clearly likes it to make you feel comfortable. The location was great, just outside Vesoul which is less appealing. But the chateau is just far enough away from that to give you the feeling that you are really in the countryside. The traditional rooms and their bathrooms are very spacious. The breakfast was delicious with homemade jams, cheeses etc.
The bedroom itself was very spacious, although during the night there was little airflow.
The food served to us for dinner was superb.
Domaine Le Puits du Moulin
Offering a sun terrace and views of the river, Domaine Le Puits du Moulin is set in Comberjon, 30 mi from Besançon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Domaine Le Puits du Moulin features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests can enjoy evening meals upon request.Belfort is 31 mi from Domaine Le Puits du Moulin, while Plombières-les-Bains is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 56 mi from the property.
- Wow! So stylish, lovely blend of traditional/original (weater mill elements) with new. Gracious hostess, fabulous cooking and spaciosu comfortable room. Highly recommended.
- Very warm welcome, breakfast with everyone at a long table, aperitifs in the garden, beautiful room in the castle with ensuite bathroom and separate lounge
- Bedroom size and comfort, bathroom – everything new and worked perfectly. Really excellent quality.
Claire and Fabrice were exceptional hosts.
We stayed in a very big, comfortable and nicely decorated room.
The bath on the nice covered swimming pool was amazing.
We enjoyed a charming dinner at the garden with aperitif, two entries, a main dish and a desert, and everything was very well cooked and tasty, enjoying also the company of Claire and Fabrice.
Couldn’t recommend it more!
- Very big and super comfortable room; excellent breakfast
Le Relais du Puits
Located in the village of Pressigny, Le Relais du Puits is a B&B dating from 1761. You can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden, or borrow the free bicycles to discover the area.With an elegant décor, all of the air-conditioned rooms at Le Relais du Puits have a parquet floor, a desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room also features a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room. It includes fresh bread, fruit juices, cheese, ham, homemade yogurt, pastries and jam. There is also a tea room and dinners with traditional dishes from the region are available upon prior reservation.Le Relais du Puits offers a fitness room from May to October, a shared washing machine and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Free private parking is also possible on site and Langres is 19 mi from the B&B.
- Our whole stay was first class. The food is delicious and plentiful, the room was full of character, spotless and wonderfuly air conditioned. The bathroom is very large and superbly appointed. Our hosts M and Mme Poope could not be more friendly. Our open top car stayed the night in their large and immaculate integral garage and our picnic cold blocks went into the freezer – fabulous.
- The cuisine was excellent both breakfast and dinner. The dining arrangement of everyone sitting around the big dining table was very convivial.
Great location, very quiet and peaceful. Great for an overnight stay. Hosts Evelyn and Michel Pope are brilliant hosts with everything you need laid on effortlessly. They are natural hosts, great cooks too. The evening meal is beautifully home cooked.
This was over second time there on our way to Italy and we will most definitely make a third time in the future.
- Very welcoming and betiful surrounding,very friendly owner,excellent food, the owner let me park my car in her own garage.
- Very nice hosts. We stop there every time we are in the region and were never disappointed.
La Croisée des Chemins
Offering free WiFi and city views, La Croisée des Chemins is a property located in Port-sur-Saône. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.La Croisée des Chemins has a terrace.Plombières-les-Bains is 27 miles from La Croisée des Chemins. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 53 miles from La Croisée des Chemins.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rupt-sur-saône Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rupt-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!