10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Runan Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Runan Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Runan Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Runan Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Runan Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Runan Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Runan Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Runan Brittany:
Offering a garden and free WiFi, Résidence CoatArmor has accommodations in Tonquédec.A fridge and coffee machine are also available.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Résidence CoatArmor has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Perros-Guirec is 10 miles from Résidence CoatArmor, while Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 49 miles from Résidence CoatArmor.
- Yann was a perfect host, very welcoming and helpful (eg in advising us a good restaurant nearby and in advising us which sites to visit first in order to avoid big crowds). The accommodation was perfect: very modern design. We would definitely like to stay here again if we come back to this region.
- This is an amazing place: a very kind host, a wonderful atmosphere with a beautiful room and garden. A place of stillness, harmony and a good spot to explore the Coat Armor region.
- Excellent accommodation with delicious breakfast. Very clean room and many nice details.
Very clean, the host was most helpful, informative and friendly.
No pets allowed.
- Friendly owner, nicely done house & garden, very clean room – perfect!
À L’orée Du Bois
Offering a terrace and a hot tub, À L’orée Du Bois is located in Pommerit-le-Vicomte in the Brittany Region, 21 mi from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.A shared living room with a TV is available for guests staying in the family rooms, as well as a shared kitchen. The studio has a private kitchenette.According to availability, each guest can have a free, 1-hour access to the hot tub, located in an annex.Saint-Brieuc is 16 mi from À L’orée Du Bois, while Paimpol is 12 mi away. Pleurtuit Airport is 47 mi from the property.
- The hot tub was a wonderful bonus at the end of a day of walking. The breakfast and the kitchen were amazing, you could not have asked for more. Our host was a lovely lady who gave us a great suggestion for dinner in the little town close by.
- The host was lovely and treated us very kindly! The rooms were fresh, well cleaned and the kitchen was well equipped. The jacuzzi was a big plus!
- We stayed in the studio, small quirky and full of character. Jessica the host was so helpful. Quiet, great location and the breakfast was excellent.
- The owner was really efficient and friendly without being too familiar. The gite was furnished in a modern and comfortable fashion. The breakfast was varied, well presented and excellent quality and included home made yoghurt.
When entering the domain, you’re immediately struck by the environment. Beautifully restored buildings, and a very friendly welcome by the owner.
We’ve booked two rooms for three nights. We were expecting to get just that, but instead, we got an entire house, including living area, fully equipped kitchen and huge rooms.
Everything was in excellent condition, and spotless. The spa (also right next door) topped it off.
Breakfast was also lovely. Every morning, at the time agreed, a stealth person sneaks into the house, and puts everything on the table. No idea how they do it, we never heard a sound, and still, everything was there. Bread, croissants, fresh dairy, fruit, pancakes, juices, and a sweet surprise.
Very highly recommended for a couple of very relaxing days !
Convenant Loarer is located in a Brittany hamlet just a 5-minute drive from the historic center of Lannion and a 10-minute drive from Perros-Guirec. This property is a characteristic Breton farmhouse built in the 18th century and it offers a garden and a terrace.With a private entrance, the air-conditioned, bright, spacious rooms are traditionally decorated and features pinewood parquet flooring and a view of the garden and countryside. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and the rooms also have an electric kettle.The homemade gourmet breakfast is served each morning and varies every day with local products such as jam, yogurts and homemade cakes. The hosts can suggest local restaurants and creperies for your meals.The property is located 5.6 mi from Perros Guirec and 9.3 mi from la Côte de Granit Rose. The train station and the airport are 2.5 mi away and transfers can be organized, upon prior reservation.
Good welcome, proprietor very helpful about region and restaurants in the area.
Quiet and peaceful location but easy access to coastal area and nearby town of Lannion.
Fantastic breakfast; not just your croissants and coffee!
- La sympathie du propriétaire ainsi que les bonnes adresses fournies et les explications sur la région
Heerlijk origineel Bretons ontbijt
zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaar
Chambre spacieuse, fonctionnelle et agréable (grand placard appréciable, salle de bains et wc séparés).
Petits déjeuners avec gateaux maison.
Bien situé pour rayonner sur la région, de bons conseils sur possibilités touristiques.
Le calme. Le lit
Les petits déjeuners.
Et surtout la gentillesse du propriétaire.
- Good welcome, proprietor very helpful about region and restaurants in the area.
Ker Ar Men
Ker Ar Men provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Minihy-Tréguier.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Perros-Guirec is 8 miles from Ker Ar Men, while Saint-Brieuc is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean. Family run amiable accommodation . Excellent breakfasts ,very varied.
- Spacious and very clean room, helpful hosts, great breakfast, free car park, quiet neighborhood…
L’accueil de Marie-Cécile et Frédéric est extrêmement convivial et chaleureux. La chambre est très confortable et très bien décorée. Que dire du petit déjeuner si ce n’est qu’il est succulent et met en avant les produits du terroir! Il est préparé avec une grande attention et générosité par la maîtresse de maison. On sent l’envie de faire plaisir.
Merci pour les conseils qui nous ont permis de faire de très belles découvertes.
Donc un super week-end à Ker Ar Men! C’est avec grand plaisir que nous y reviendrons!
- Der Empfang und die Betreuung waren sehr herzlich und familiär. Das Frühstück war sehr liebevoll angerichtet und mit regionalen sowie auch selbsgemachten Produkten versehen. Man hat sich viel Zeit genommen, um Sehenswürdigkeit und regionale Besonderheiten zu erklären. Die Zimmer waren sehr sauber und komfortabel.
- Proprietari gentilissimi, colazione a base di confetture e pani fatti in casa, camera originale e accogliente, in mezzo alla natura, bqgno nuovo e molto bello.
La Kerandière is located in Tonquédec, only 0.9 mi from the area’s castle, 9.3 mi from Pink Granite Coast and 11 mi from Perros Guirec. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and towels.A continental breakfast is served each morning. A creperie is located 1.9 mi from the property.At La Kerandière you will find a garden and a terrace. Several restaurants can be found within 6.2 mi of the property. Free parking is provided and Lannion Airport and train station are reached after 6.2 mi.
- A spacious room with rural views, clean and comfortable. Set in a tiny village, La Kerandière is great value for money.
- Very friendly host who went out of her way to make us comfortable. Gave us a lift in her car to the shops as we were on bikes
- Very charming owners who went out of their way to make us welcome and give as good advice ‘re restaurants and points of interest. The property is well located and the house is set in beautiful gardens. It was very special being in the countryside, very peaceful after towns and villages.
- The place was very clean and the owner couldn’t have been more helpful in guiding us to local places of interest and places to eat.
- Wonderful, big bathroom. Hostess was very helpful. She gave advice on sightseeing and made a dinner reservation for us at a very good local crêperie. Great value. Beautiful garden and countryside location.
Chambres De St Michel
One of our best sellers in Paimpol! Located in Paimpol, Chambres De St Michel has accommodations with a garden.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Perros-Guirec is 18 miles from Chambres De St Michel. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
- the bed was exceptionally cosy and nice quality bed sheets. appartment very secure. if the weather had been kinder the seating facilities in garden a delight. Owner very kindly made a non sugar yogurt as I’m a diabetic.
- The hotel is situated in a beautiful historical building but the interior was tastefully renovated recently. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The owner suggested different restaurants according to our specific wishes and we had one of the best culinary experiences in Brittany – excellent quality for a moderate price. The family suite had a nice personal touch (books, decoration, furniture etc) so we felt at home immediately. Add to that the wonderful garden, relaxed atmosphere and an excellent breakfast… We certainly would have liked to stay a couple more days.
NICE couple .very friendly .
Good breakfast ,homemade jam etc
- So comfy and quiet. The owners were so good at giving info on the area and as our french is poor their excellent english made it so much easier.
- Accueil très chaleureux/Petit déjeuner copieux et excellent/Chambre sur le thème “Tintin” très agréable
Manoir de Kerguéréon
Manoir de Kerguéréon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ploubezre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 11 mi from Manoir de Kerguéréon, while Roscoff is 24 mi from the property. Brest Bretagne Airport is 46 mi away.
- The garden, the rope to assist ascent and descent of the stairs in the ancient turret, the English bone China cups, the breakfast!
- Beautiful surroundings and peaceful. Wonderful to stay somewhere so quiet. Our host was charming and gave us welcome drinks and biscuits out in the garden in the shade of a huge tree. The rooms are all beautiful and comfortable filled with fabulous family heirlooms – the place is so old and like a castle! Breakfast was delicious with fresh bread, croissants, yoghurt and jams.
- Good breakfast. Quiet setting. Lovely hospitality.
- Manoir de Kerguereon is a beautiful home, we felt like we were arriving home not at a hotel for the night. The room is spectacular, and the family that owns the bed and breakfast is wonderful. They were extremely kind and hospitable and made us feel welcomed. We ended up staying double of our stay because we loved it so much.
- The most beautiful room, comfiest bed and excellent breakfast. A real treat.
One of our best sellers in Lannion! Located in Lannion, Breizh A-Gevret is 5.6 mi from Perros-Guirec and 5 mi from the English Channel. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in this property.This B&B has a room with wooden floors, sloped ceilings and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is outside the room and offers a multi-jet shower, a hairdryer and towels.A continental breakfast with organic, local products is served every morning at Breizh A-Gevret. A microwave and an electric kettle are provided in the room.This B&B is 3.7 mi from Louannec and 22 mi from Guingamp. Free private parking is available on site.
- Separate accommodation from main house. Great breakfast
Breakfast was continental – crescents and bread with many types of jams. Lots of coffee and juice.
The attic suite was very large. Bathroom was modern.
Extremely quiet and private.
- Superb breakfast, very clean accommodation & very friendly
- Wonderful old farmhouse, isolated from any noise source. Spotless clean, spacious rooms, inhouse parking, good wifi. Profi and friendly owner. Very nice typical French breakfast. Just 15-20 min drive from the beautiful Ploumanach. Unbeatable value for money offer.
- One of the best we have ever stayed at. Friendly, immaculate, superbly appointed, spacious, superb food
Invitation au Rivage
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Invitation au Rivage is a B&B located in a green setting in Penvénan, just 1,300 feet from Gouermel Beach. It offers a flowered garden with furnished terrace and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.All of the rooms at Invitation au Rivage have a garden view, an independent entrance and a private bathroom with shower. Some of the rooms also come with a terrace.Breakfast is included in the price and served daily in the dining room. After breakfast, you can relax in the shared living room. Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from the property.Invitation au Rivage provides free private parking and Paimpol is 16 mi from the B&B.
- We were able to use the kitchen and sitting area which was a good thing since we were there on a Sunday and Monday in October and restaurants were closed! The rooms were large. The couple who ran it were charming.
- La disponibilità del proprietario e la disposizione degli edifici
- L entrée privée et le salon et cuisine à disposition. Le propriétaire est très agréable et en même temps très discret. La chambre est claire propre et l environnement est calme. Les plages à proximité sont magnifiques.
- Le jardin, la terrasse, le salon, la proximité à la mer, les chambres spacieuses
- De rust die er heerst..en het is heerlijk donker! De tuin is prachtig
Au Bord de la Rive B&B
One of our top picks in Pontrieux – and a guest favorite.
Au Bord de la Rive B&B provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Perros-Guirec is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Stephan and Silvie are amazing hosts! We were great editors with a warm welcome, coffee and whine and more importantly, an interesting conversation. The place is brand new with everything made and decorated in style and good taste by the hosts. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, the mattress is perfect and the bathroom amenities are unique and very nice. Our room had a view of the river and it was lovely. The breakfast was great too. Long story short – Perfect!
- Lovely redecorated property. Very friendly owners.
accueil formidable. hebergement superbe. petits déjeuners gourmands.
nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
El sitio, el confort, la decoración, el abundante desayuno y, sobre todo, la amabilidad de los propietarios.
Un sitio a recomendar.
Nous avons tout aimé, de la maison aux hôtes Stéphan eT Sylvie , d une simplicité, a l ‘écoute de bon conseillers ils sont adorable .
On espère y revenir avec nos enfants .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Runan Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Runan Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Runan Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Runan Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!