10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rumegies Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Rumegies Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rumegies Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rumegies Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rumegies Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rumegies Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rumegies Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rumegies Nord:
La Couture du Charme
La Couture du Charme is set in Saméon, 17 mi from Lille and 28 mi from Arras.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mons is 27 mi from La Couture du Charme, while Kortrijk is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 13 mi from the property.
- This was a modern new build to 22nd Century standards. Yes 22nd century! Just about perfection! A six star hotel in a B&B. This will be a permanent pit stop for us as and when we use the Dover Calais route. This has shot straight into our top five in Europe. A very big well done.
- The room was spacious and immaculately decorated. Also, the room was spotlessly clean and lovely towels and bedlinen were supplied. The hosts offered a warm welcome and were very helpful. Finally, the breakfast was great. A very enjoyable stay.
- A beautiful home with excellent comfortable bedrooms and facilities. Very hospitable and accommodating hosts who went out of their way to help make our stay great.
- Confortable room, quiet area. Really friendly and helpful owners. Strongly recommend.
- If you have found this place then don’t hesitate…made very welcome and accommodation is large, spacious, clean so hits most of my needs.
Located in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, Chateau d’Azzilemont provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured.A terrace with garden views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Lille is 20 miles from Chateau d’Azzilemont, while Arras is 30 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Au Château Des Thermes
Au Château Des Thermes is located in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux city center, 2.5 mi from the thermal baths and 0.6 mi from the Partouche Casino. Provided with a garden, a bar and free Wi-Fi, the property also features free private parking.All of the air-conditioned rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental or English breakfast is served every day and many shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby.Located in Saint Amand Nature Park, the property is only 1.9 mi from the forest. Lesquin Airport is 22 mi away.
Everything was just perfect. From the owners who were such a friendly, sweet couple very warm and welcoming. To the room we were staying in with its sweet design, very clean, tidy and very very comfortable. Our breakfast was an amazing simple franch breakfast, in a sweet dining room that makes you have this warm homey feeling while eating your baguette with some fresh Marmelade/Butter and coffee.
I would definitely recommend it to everyone, and we are looking forward to visiting again.
Hana and Bernes
- Front garden to let dogs out. Host was very pleasant and spoke excellent English.
- I love the atmosphere and quirkiness of this hotel, it feels like you’re thrown back in time. The staff was very friendly and the dog Gaspar too! There’s a supermarket around the corner, which is very handy. Yes, the chateau probably needs some TLC but the state it is in now adds to the charm.
- Freindly hosts served up a good breakfast. Obviously the place needs some serious repairs but is comfortable and clean with parking in the grounds
- Faded glory. Reminiscent of a youth hostel within a classic petit chateau. Our host delightful and the dining room quite splendid with stained glass and mosaic floor
- Everything was just perfect. From the owners who were such a friendly, sweet couple very warm and welcoming. To the room we were staying in with its sweet design, very clean, tidy and very very comfortable. Our breakfast was an amazing simple franch breakfast, in a sweet dining room that makes you have this warm homey feeling while eating your baguette with some fresh Marmelade/Butter and coffee.
B&B – La Cense du Pont
Located 9.3 mi from Villeneuve d’Ascq and from the city of Tournai, La Cense du Pont offers a garden and a terrace. The double rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The rooms are decorated in an elegant style and provide a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast which includes homemade jam is served every morning next to the original fireplace of the breakfast room. Guests can also request a homemade meal.Activities nearby are hiking or swimming in Tournai’s swimming pool. It is located 12 mi from Lille and 4.3 mi from Orchies Train Station.
This was a loveley place to stop for the night with our 2 dogs. The room and bed was very good.
In the morning a breakfast with home made jams and strawberries from the garden.
Friendly host, charming room, comfortable bed and a good breakfast.
What more could you ask for.
- Renovated interesting accommodation and wonderful hospitality. No isdues with our dogs- 2 large well behaved boxers, plenty of room for them
- The house and room was very nice, plenty of space for us and our baby with a travel cot. Very nice coffee and an accomodating and friendly host.
Excellent accueil et excellent séjour.
Propriétaires sympathiques et de très bons conseils.
Très belle battisse rénovée avec goût.
Calme et tranquillité, à 30 mn de Lille, très bien situé et totale autonomie.
Produits locaux au petit déjeuner et gâteaux maison.
- This was a loveley place to stop for the night with our 2 dogs. The room and bed was very good.
Bulles et Natures B&B
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, Bulles et Natures B&B is set in Hergnies, 23 mi from Lille. Bulles et Natures B&B features free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room as well as an equipped kitchenette fitted with an oven and hotplates.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning and includes homemade jams, bread, pastries, fruits and fresh cheeses.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Mons is 19 mi from Bulles et Natures, while Kortrijk is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was very good, lots of tasty fruit, yoghurt, jams. Bed was comfy and shower excellent. Interesting location next to lakes with lots of walks although we didn’t have much time to enjoy the area. Really quiet location with no traffic noise at night.
- The host was delightful and served us a first rate breakfast. The atmosphere was delightful.
- Lovely well equipped gite. Not too far from main motorway in a quiet village by lakes and hiking trails. Very comfortable beds and a great breakfast. Nice courtyard to sit in. A great place to getaway from it all…..
- The owners are nice and friendly, the B&B is specious, breakfast was good although could be better using fresh milk instead of longlife one.
- We loved it sooo much! The house was very comfortable and cute! It also smelt so nice (what is pretty important for me ;)) The rooms are light and cozy! Beds are wonderful! Breakfast was delicious. We liked the surroundings, it was very quiet and beautiful.
Located in Cysoing in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, les Bovrieres has a garden. With lake views, this property provides a terrace.The bed and breakfast consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is available.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Lille is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The owners are very friendly! We booked last minute but received a very warm welcome and the breakfast was amazing! We felt at home and would definitely recommend it!!
- A great place to stay after watching Paris Roubaix. Wonderful huge rooms and a fantastic breakfast
- Guesthouse with very cousy and friendly enviornment. Recently painted. Confortable and big bed.
We arrived a late Saturday night, however the hosts welcomed us warmly and attended to all needs immediately. The rooms were very clean and aesthetically decorated.
The following morning offered a wonderful breakfast while we enjoyed the fantastic view at the lake.
If you would looking for an extraordinary experience in wonderful surroundings, check this place. We would like to recommend the place warmly.
- The hosts were fantastic.A great welcome and helped to find and book a restaurant for us on a Sunday night. Such a wonderful location in the countryside with the ducks and geese for company. We booked to stay again as we return through France. It’s hard to find such a gem within reach of Calais.
Les terrasses de Templeuve
Located in Templeuve, Les terrasses de Templeuve has accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower.Guests at Les terrasses de Templeuve can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Lille is 9 miles from Les terrasses de Templeuve, while Ieper is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, chambre au calme avec vue sur le jardin, une superbe décoration, chambre propre et confortable, petit déjeuner de qualité. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir !
Très belle chambre avec jolie vue sur le jardin. Calme et reposant.
Les hôtes sont très agréables et ont eu la délicate attention de m’offrir des cerises.
Je recommande cette adresse
- Le calme, la vue sur le magnifique jardin, le petit déjeuner de grande qualité
- Accueil chaleureux , maison et chambre très propre , lit confortable , chambre décorée avec goût , vraiment pas déçu de notre nuit !
- Gentillesse des propriétaires. Tranquillité et confort. Parking privé.
Entre Deux Nos
Located in Hergnies countryside, this B&B offers a garden with tables and chairs, free electric bikes and free Wi-Fi access. A communal fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, microwave and electric kettle is also available.All of the rooms at Entre Deux Nos include a seating area, a garden view and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Homemade jam, butter from the farm, fruit, bread, pastries and juice are offered daily for breakfast. Local specialties are also proposed by the owner. A restaurant can be found 3.1 mi away away, while a supermarket and bars are available 1.9 mi away.Located 6.8 mi from Saint Armand les Eaux, Entre Deux Nos offers free private parking. Valenciennes Train Station is 14 mi away and the A2 motorway is a 15-minute drive away.
The owners are lovely people we had an issue with our booking which was nothing to do with them but they went the extra mile to help
resolve the situation and after 8 hours of driving there understanding and kindness was priceless, it’s a beautiful property in a beautiful location, tranquil.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was large and consisted mainly of home grown or home made selections. Madame Brigitte was a marvelous host – one of a kind – and was always concerned with our needs.
- Spacious room and really comfortable bed. We had a triple and the third bed was a proper bed too. Friendly host. Homemade products for breakfast. Use of own shared kitchen was useful and we were able to buy drinks from the fridge at 1 euro each. There was a large kitchen table to sit round and a nice garden too. Bathroom had a bath and separate shower.
- Nice place. Friendly hosts. Quiet area. Great backyard to relax in. Very good value.
- Owner (Brigitte and Guy) was perfect. Room was nice, breakfast from home made products, very good, but only sweet (you are in France :),:) ). Wifi OK, nature around beautiful, perfect for cycling. Wonderful garden and God silence.
- The owners are lovely people we had an issue with our booking which was nothing to do with them but they went the extra mile to help
Located in Bouvines, Ferme BROCART provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Lille is 7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Ieper is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 3.7 miles from Ferme BROCART.
No reviews yet.
Parfum de Nuit
Located 7.5 mi from Lille-Flandres Train Station and 4.3 mi from Lille Lesquin Airport, between Villeneuve d’Ascq and Tournai, Parfum de Nuit is a modern-style guest house with a terrace, and a garden. There is a billiard in the living room.The uniquely-decorated rooms at Parfum de Nuit offer a flat-screen TV and an IPod Docking Station. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be brought to the comfort of your room.After breakfast, you can rest by the fireplace of the living room or in the mezzanine. Guests can also visit the fishes in the basin during summer.
- Wonderful welcome, super breakfast and great ambiance.
Beautiful home with beautiful garden, immaculately presented. Quiet location, friendly welcome with a cool drink. Americo is a wonderful host and his dinner recommendations were excellent. We choose the closest restaurant, Americo made a booking for us.
The room was beautiful and comfortable, the breakfast good. Everything was just perfect.
- This was a vary modern B&B as part of the owners house. It was stylish and comfortable with friendly owners and a delicious breakfast. The owner spoke English which was useful for us and gave good directions to local restaurant areas.
- Meticulously decorated and clean; very friendly hosts. Perfect
- We loved the bed and the cleanliness of the room, the beautiful garden and Koi pound. Yasmin’s amazing breakfast and Americo’s perfect lattes will be missed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rumegies Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rumegies Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rumegies Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rumegies Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!