10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rugeley Staffordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rugeley Staffordshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rugeley Staffordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rugeley Staffordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rugeley Staffordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rugeley Staffordshire:
Located in Lichfield, 18 miles from Birmingham, Woodshoot B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Leicester is 30 miles from Woodshoot B&B, and Coventry is 27 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 21 miles away.
Welcomed by the owners with the offer of a hot drink to enjoy in their conservatory. This was great after a long day walking around a local show.
Light airy room with a very comfortable bed in a purpose built block surrounded by a working nursery. Very quiet location in walking distance of the village pub serving excellent evening meals. Plenty of parking space outside the room.
Breakfast was brilliant using local produce and set us up for the day.
We would not hesitate to stay there again if we were in the Stafford area.
- Very quiet location, lovely pub food in village, hosts were very helpful
- Room smaller than expected with little room for clothes hanging or storing.
Location is great, rooms are clean with lots of thoughtful extras.
17 packets of cereal on offer!!
Plenty of safe parking and great pub within walking distance.
- Woodshoot is definitely the best B&B I have stayed at. The room was very comfortable, with new ensuite bathroom attached, and the breakfast was absolutely outstanding. A huge range of options including my favourite, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs topped off by excellent coffee and homemade bread for toast.
- Welcomed by the owners with the offer of a hot drink to enjoy in their conservatory. This was great after a long day walking around a local show.
High Meadows Guest House
High Meadows Guest House offers accommodations in Shugborough. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Birmingham is 23 miles from High Meadows Guest House, and Derby is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful arts and crafts home. Spotlessly clean and lovely hosts
One of the best stays I have ever had in my entire experience!! ???
Julie and Andrew have honestly made their home “a home away from home” for their guests! The are incredibly helpful and friendly and have a ton of local knowledge that comes in very handy and they are very happy to share it all with you! ??
Delightful, clean, arts and craft-y at the same time, the house is full of character and envelopes you in a warm and comforting embrace! I felt incredibly spoilt and pampered (clean sheets, clean and fluffy towels and a luxurious duvet) and a unique touch of home-made breakfast (free range eggs from very happy hens included)! If you’re there at the right time you may be lucky enough to be greeted and visited by some of the local ducks as well! An absolute delight! Thank you so very much! ??? Didi xoxox
- Very attentive owners, immaculately clean, stunning period interior. Couldn’t have been better.
- By any standards this is a faultless place to stay but if you are interested in the Arts & Crafts style then it is even more special
- Very comfortable and welcoming guest house. Very clean room was of a large size. Breakfast excellent. Owners were lovely and very attentive to needs and nothing was to much trouble. I will definitely stay again as I travel all around the midlands for work. Excellent value for money.
The French Sanctuary
The French Sanctuary offers accommodations in Burntwood. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub.Birmingham is 14 miles from The French Sanctuary, and Coventry is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 17 miles from The French Sanctuary.
- The cabin in the garden was presented well. The option of hot tub a bonus.
- The hot tub was great and the privacy was welcomed.
- Sauna was lovely, bed was sooo comfortable. Would definitely stay again. Thank you!
- Comfy bed and the hot tub was a plus! Towels and robes provided. Nice little get away. Would book again.
- Hot tub was amazing, very much enjoyed our stay , cosy and relaxing and clean . Host was great and friendly nothing is to much trouble
Road King – Hollies Truckstop Café
Located in Cannock, 16 miles from Birmingham, Road King – Hollies Truckstop Café features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Coventry is 31 miles from Road King – Hollies Truckstop Café, and Derby is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I was given a room which smelt, and had no window.
- Free Parking for cars less than 100 yards away. Free & strong WiFi signals. Toasting hot rooms, good sturdy beds, laundrette shower and toilet facilities. Mega Portions of Awesome good old home made big hearty meals. Large dining area with large TV screens. Unbeatable low prices. Welcomed with a friendly smile. Friendly helpful staff at hand 24/7 for all your needs.
My upgraded room was excellent.
At the present time the site is undergoing major improvements, even so the new facilities are excellent. You have to be aware that parts are building site.
- Staff are very welcoming, polite and friendly, I have stayed here a few times, would recommend
- Central to my itinerary. I had engagements in Stafford and Birmingham and the location wasn’t out of the way. The staff were friendly and welcoming and we’re helpful whenever help was needed. The bed was comfortable and although the facilities were shared,I never had to wait to use them.
The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase
The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase is located in Cannock, just 16 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Coventry is 28 miles from The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase, and Derby is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely and attentive hosts, very clean and comfortable place, delicious breakfast
- A truly wonderful B&B in a great location on the edge of Cannock Chase. The room was modern, generously sized and spotlessly clean, and breakfast was excellent. The owners couldn’t have been friendlier or more helpful, even lending us cutlery and crockery to eat a takeaway and offering us lifts.
- Absolutely fantastic. Lovely coffee and cake on arrival. Wonderful host. Very convenient for everywhere we were going. Couldn’t fault The Lodge it is a little gem.
- Very clean and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was first rate.
- Friendly, attentive owners. Great room. Really good breakfast. Even a tea/coffee and slice of cake on arrival!
St Johns House Lichfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, St Johns House Lichfield offers accommodations in Lichfield, just 14 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Leicester is 29 miles from St Johns House Lichfield, and Coventry is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I booked a room for my husband alone but then I was able to travel. For some reason everything in lichfield was booked but St Johns managed to get us a double room which was delightful . Lots of teas and coffee in the room and freshly baked cookies. The breakfast was delicious lots of fresh fruit and a nice menu. The China was very cute.
- The room was like our own personal little cottage. The space was perfect and clean. The whole place had such a lovely atmosphere and the staff were all so pleasant. Breakfast was delicious and fresh. A great place to stay as a retreat.
- the ‘Peake’room was comfortable and the facilities and everything which was provided was welcome. The addition of a ‘dressing room’ made the room more spacious. However we have stayed previously in a different room – this was too modern and had the bath tub and wash basin in the room. Not at all comfortable and had this been the only room available, we would not have stayed in this hotel.
Comfy & Spacious
Friendly staff & owners
extras within the room e.g. homemade cookies, coffee machine, range of teas
everything was very clean
Would definitely stay again
- All brilliant nothing was a problem with the staff. My wife is celiac and they went and brought her a loaf of bread and cooked everything separate.
Lanes Bed and Breakfast
Located in Uttoxeter, 29 miles from Birmingham, Lanes Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nottingham is 30 miles from Lanes Bed and Breakfast, and Derby is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 22 miles from Lanes Bed and Breakfast.
- Location,location,location with Jan being so accommodating and friendly, felt like I am staying with friends rather than a B&B
- Clean, good value, great breakfast and owner very friendly would stay again.
- Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Had an evening meal at the nearby pub, Dapple Grey and got 20% off with a card from the B&B.
- Jan is great. I was made to feel at home immediately and it really felt as though nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be revisiting next time I am in Uttoxeter!
our lovely host, made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. There is everything you need including all bathroom Essentials, hairdryer, towels, and DVD’s. Overall a cosy relaxed atmosphere. After being at Alton towers all day we made use of the hot tub when we got back to the b&b. For dinner we walked to the local pub and had 2for1 mains and drinks plus a discount when we showed our Lanes b&b card.
We will definitely be back ?
Halday offers accommodations in Stafford.Every room has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Birmingham is 22 miles from Halday, and Derby is 23 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Coach House
The Coach House is located in Milford, 22 miles from Birmingham and 26 miles from Derby. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Shrewsbury is 30 miles from The Coach House, and Wolverhampton is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 26 miles from The Coach House.
- Loved all of the personal touches that made it specia. Elaine was very welcoming. The room was fantastic and very comfortable. Fab breakfast. Wish we could have stayed longerl
We had a very warm and friendly welcome from the owner Elaine.
The bedroom was spacious, very comfortable and had a beautiful view from the patio doors. The bathroom was spacious and there was plenty of wardrobe space.
Overall the cleanliness was excellent,
Breakfast was varied and delicious and gave a great start to the day.
Elaine the host was fantastic. We were made to feel very welcome, the breakfast was 10/10.
Overall its just perfect. I have no negative points to make
Accommodation was immaculate. Extremely comfortable king size bed and spotless white bed linen. Great quality toiletries and pristine white bath sheets (no tiny bath towels here!) Good WiFi, flat screen tv and fridge. Good selection of teas (fruit and ordinary), coffee and real milk! Private space with your own front door. Access to garden from bedroom and easy parking. Plentiful breakfast which was fabulous quality and beautifully cooked. Great view across fields from room. Elaine, the owner, is a wonderful host – friendly, interesting, knowledgeable about the area and an excellent cook. She made us feel so welcome. So many extra little touches made our stay a fantastic one! Thank you Elaine. 🙂
There’s a traffic cone at the end of the driveway so look out for that as a landmark. It’s a godsend at night as it’s a dark road.
- Excellent b&b, room was lovely, bathroom lovely, breakfast excellent and owner was a lovely caring and attentive lady – felt thoroughly spoilt
Newhall Lodge offers accommodations in Cannock.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Birmingham is 15 miles from Newhall Lodge, and Coventry is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- A clean and modern space. Working instant hot water. It is continental breakfast self service in a separate shared kitchen.
- Very clean, good touch about breakfast provisions. Location good just off M6 and then close to Cannock Central facilities.
- Clean, quiet, easy to check in and out, helpful staff a text or call away, and good breakfast selection and tea/coffee available. Plenty of hot water in shower.
- Spotless…comfy with thick carpet.. everything explained clearly. quiet and Lisa very helpful..
- Very clean. Very secure and quiet location considering the closeness to bars and restaurants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rugeley Staffordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rugeley Staffordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rugeley Staffordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!