10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rug Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rug Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rug Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rug Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rug Clwyd. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rug Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rug Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rug Clwyd:
Crown Hotel is located in Corwen, just 25 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Llandudno is 30 miles from Crown Hotel, and Wrexham is 16 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 33 miles away.
- Staff friendly and pleasant and the room was very rustic.
Once we were served the staff were friendly and polite.
Bed was comfortable.
- Room was clean and tidy, good value for the money, staff and locals friendly and nice breakfast
- Attention to the little things, nothing was to much trouble
- Excellent breakfast, and we liked being given Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday. The room was welcoming and traditional (rather than any of the categories suggested above) and with some very nice real flowers (and plants) and decorations provided.
The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Ruthin, just 28 miles from Liverpool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chester is 21 miles from The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast, and Llandudno is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 28 miles from The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast.
- Warm reception and made to feel at home with an excellent breakfast in the morning.
- Very fresh home made breakfast. The owner is very nice and always smile. Love this B&B. Will visit again.
- The place was spotless, beds very comfy, Catherine was so good making sure there were enough logs on the fire burner plenty of tea and cakes , We did get a little worried finding the B@B I thought the sat nav was taking us the wrong way but I should have trusted it more
- The rooms were beautifully decorated and nice and warm. Catherine the owner was so welcoming and helpful on how to get to our next destination. The breakfast was amazing so much choice and presented lovely. If we are in the area again we will rebook and will recommend it to our friends.
- Food was fantastic, and the rooms where spotless, we will definitely go again
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tyddyn Chambers offers accommodations in Ruthin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Liverpool is 27 miles from Tyddyn Chambers, and Chester is 20 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely farmhouse, not too crowded so we could enjoy peace and quiet at night after all day activities. The host was very friendly and helpful (also open to suggestions). It was a great time, thanks!
- warm welcome ,rooms very clean and comfortable, lovely breakfast. fantastic views could not have wished for more. will be returning
- The location. Friendliness of the owners. Good breakfast.
- Host family were very welcoming, room very comfortable, could sit out in the garden with a hot chocolate and take in the beautiful view. Thank you Ella for making us feel so welcome
- Wonderful stay, very friendly and helpfull family. Lovely farm, excellent breakfast !
Pen-Isa’r-Llan Farm is located in Bala, just 30 miles from Llandudno. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Wrexham is 26 miles from Pen-Isa’r-Llan Farm, and Betws-y-coed is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- I went away with two friends, and stayed here as a base to hike Snowdon. Perfect location, in a lovely little town. Patricia was very nice and the cooked breakfast was spot on! Beds very comfortable and a quiet location. We stayed in the family room which was a great size for 3 adults. The house is 400 years old, lovely character!
- Patrica was very very nice and welcoming and would return
This cottage is a lovely, warm & welcoming country retreat. Short walk into Bala and a great location to explore further afield.
Patricia was really welcoming and a great host. Breakfast was amazing we (including our Labrador) were made to feel welcome the whole time.
- Absolutely lovely lady is the owner. Breakfast was fantastic, bed very comfortable, room was adorable. There are no words to praise enough this B&B. Really dog friendly.
- The welcome we received and how accommodating of our dog they were!
Plas Efenechtyd Cottage B&B
Plas Efenechtyd Cottage B&B is located in Ruthin, just 27 miles from Liverpool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chester is 20 miles from Plas Efenechtyd Cottage B&B, and Llandudno is 26 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Location is lovely,cottage is spotless clean and the bed is very comfy,breakfast very nice.
- Lovely property in beautiful location. Hosts made us very welcome.
- Very peaceful place to stay with a lovely little town to go to nearby and off the beaten track. Lovely jam!
- Excellent stay, the couple were very friendly and helpful, would definitley recommened!
The owners were friendly and helpful.
The house itself is quiet, immaculately clean and offers every comfort. We can’t think of any negative points at all, this B&B is fabulous and we shall return!
Bodiwan is located in Bala, just 30 miles from Llandudno. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Wrexham is 27 miles from Bodiwan, and Betws-y-coed is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 42 miles from Bodiwan.
- Sarah our host was very welcoming. The breakfast was really good, there were even figs available.
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful rooms, comfortable beds with lots of lovely little touches in the room, reading material, wine, lovely big towels, very friendly atmosphere. I felt really comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and recommendations for places to eat were excellent.
- This is a beautiful B&B set in rolling Welsh hills; an ideal location if you are visiting the National White Water Rafting centre as we were. The hosts were welcoming, the B&B was immaculately clean, beds comfy and bath nice and deep with lots of hot water! Breakfast was a real treat. We couldn’t recommend Bodiwan enough 🙂
- The hotel was lovely, staff were so friendly and gave great tips for places to visit. Made us feel very welcome.
- Very friendly owners and staff. The property was beautiful with lots of personal touches. Lovely location with a fantastic view.
Plas Yn Dre
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Plas Yn Dre offers accommodations in Bala, just 30 miles from Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wrexham is 27 miles from Plas Yn Dre, and Betws-y-coed is 15 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The hotel is fitted out really nicely. The breakfast was exceptional. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great value for money too. Very difficult to fault. I’d stay again and recommend it to others.
Exceptionally friendly staff, in particular Chris and Sioned. The hotel is well located in the High Street and the rooms were of exceptional quality.
We were a little disappointed with the food; my wife and I had different dishes and each was somewhat tasteless.
- Lovely immaculate room, friendly staff and a large breakfast
- amazing staff, especially Sioned, who was very kind and helpful. great croissants. good location.
Everything was excellent. The staff were very friendly and professional. They were
Very kind to our two Jack Russells and they loved their doggy bags. We will return.
Boasting a garden, Coetmor is set in Ruthin and is 1.1 miles from Tomen y Rhodwydd Castle. The property is located within 0.6 miles of Ruthin Castle. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. A seating area is available in the rooms, while some rooms are fitted with a DVD player.Guests at Coetmor can enjoy a Full English/Irish or a vegetarian breakfast.Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 25.5 miles away.
- The owners were delightful and exceeded expectations
- the room was very light and airy and the bed was excellent (nice and firm) altogether a relaxing experience
- The furniture and fittings were very good quality reflecting the character of a traditional country house.
- Lovely couple, very helpful and friendly, quiet and very comfortable room for a good sleep. Yummy breakfast in the morning. We stayed one night for a nearby wedding, it was a very convenient location and can imagine it would be for lots of other things. Thank you! 🙂
- Host is nice, environment is quiet and everything’s great.
Cysgod y Garn
One of our best sellers in Bala! Cysgod y Garn is located in Bala, 28 miles from Llandudno and 28 miles from Wrexham. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 13 miles from Cysgod Y Garn, and Llangollen is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 42 miles from Cysgod y Garn.
- The owners were great – helpful, polite and nothing was too much trouble.
- Breakfast was great. Freshly made and very good quality.
- Large spacious bedroom, very comfortable bed, attention to cleanliness was a priority, as the room was serviced daily. Fabulous breakfast. Location, peaceful, tranquil and was ideal for touring from.
This property is amazing such a exotic green getaway the host of these property are absolutely amazing so kind so helpfull
Would love to visit again
- It was amazing ! I would definitely return and highly recommend this property .
Rhydydefaid Farm B&B
Rhydydefaid Farm B&B is located in Bala, just 28 miles from Llandudno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Wrexham is 28 miles from Rhydydefaid Farm B&B, and Betws-y-coed is 13 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Beautiful quiet location, fabulous hosts, excellent breakfast
- The hostess was wonderful: very relaxed and friendly. She offers a fresh milk option, kept in a small fridge downstairs. This is also available for any food or drink guests bring in. It’s clear that guests return year after year.
Very nice and cosy refurbished, modern room in a 400-year-old farmhouse with wooden beams. The shower is in the room, but in this particular case, it’s no problem at all (no humidity in the room) and it’s been nicely “hidden” behind a curtain.
Breakfast was freshly cooked with local ingredients and a broader choice than average.
- Great welcome from Olwen, the lovely lady that owns the B&B. The room was spacious and the whole property was in the most peaceful, idyllic location. The breakfast was served in the lodge next to the house, this was delicious. Would highly recommend.
- The friendliness of the owner, the breakfast was lovely and the bedroom/bathroom beautiful. It was very central for us as we like to explore on our motorbike so it was perfect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rug Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rug Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rug Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rug Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!