10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruffigné Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffigné Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffigné Pays De La Loire:
The West Wing Suite
Located in Saint-Aubin-des-Châteaux, The West Wing Suite offers accommodations with barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. The accommodations features luggage storage space and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. The West Wing Suite offers certain units that feature a patio. At the accommodations, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at The West Wing Suite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Rennes is 29 mi from The West Wing Suite. Rennes Airport is 27 mi away.
- The West Wing really is lovely. David and Doreen are wonderful hosts, welcoming and friendly, providing an amazing breakfast with dinner being offered too if required. The accomodation is spacious and self-contained, with a private bathroom that has one of the best showers I’ve ever had. Everything was very clean and comfortable, and has been lovingly renovated to a very high specification and set in the most beautiful surroundings. I can’t recommend The West Wing enough and I can’t wait to book again.
- What a beautiful place. Renovated with such taste. Spacious, great shower, just fab! I had dinner which was lovely, and the wine was much appreciated! Breakfast was huge and delicious, I have never had such wonderful croissants, yummy!
- What a little gem! Lovely warm welcome from Dave & Doreen. Gorgeous apartment, huge bedroom, great shower. Dinner was delicious and plentiful, it was served in the garden as the weather was so nice. Talking of which, I love that there’s an area in the garden called “Crinkly Bottom”! Breakfast was equally good, in fact too much for me. I will certainly come back. Well done to Dave & Doreen for creating such a haven.
Très bon accueil, propriétaires discrets.
Très bonne literie.
cet hébergement est super un accueil chaleureux, des chambres très confortables et la déco est superbe, le petit déjeuner était très copieux les viennoiseries nombreuses le café super bon
rien à dire si ce n’est que nous y retournerons avec plaisir, nous
Maison de campagne
Located in Rougé, Maison de campagne has accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to a hot tub.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.A terrace can be found at Maison de campagne, along with a shared lounge.Rennes is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Maison confortable, Le calme et la campagne très agréable. L’impression d’être chez soi. Propriétaire très accueillant et souriant.
- Très bon accueil par Florian. Maison dans la campagne au calme avec le chant du coq à l’aurore.
- Très jolie maison, équipements très confortables,un hôte discret et super sympa qui nous a laissé la maison en toute confiance,nous sommes plus que ravis et recommandons à toute personne en déplacement dans la région ! Merci encore
Rapport qualité prix imbattable
Partage sympa du petit déjeuner
ACCUEIL SYMPATHIQUE PAR UN JEUNE AGRICULTEUR, CONFORT ET CALME DE LA MAISON SONT APPRECIABLES.
A L’OCCASION NOUS Y REVIENDRONS.
Located in Chateaubriant, 1,650 feet from the shops and restaurants, this hotel features a garden and a library. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the entire property.All the guest rooms at Logis Gutemberg are equipped with an LCD TV, air-conditioning and a bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer.Les Etangs de Choisel are 0.6 mi away and Rennes is 37 mi away. Noter-Dame des Landes Airport is 50 mi from Logis Gutenberg.
- So relaxing an experience.Loved everything about the place.
- Very friendly and helpful landlords Good breakfast
- What a great place! We had a fantastic stop here during our bike tour of France! The property was very stylish and comfortable, and we particularly enjoyed the spa Jacuzzi that was offered to us on arrival. The breakfast was also generous and contained fabulous treats and ingredients. I would highly recommend Logis Gutenberg, and the town of Chateaubriant. Thanks again.
- Small friendly family home with a few guests, excellent breakfast and jacuzzi a bonus.
- Nice designer style property. Owner very friendly and accommodating.
Located in Châteaubriant, Hedge View has accommodations with free WiFi. The accommodations feature a hot tub.A patio with garden views is offered in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can use the hot tub.Guests can also relax in the garden, beside the outdoor swimming pool, or in the shared lounge area.Vitré is 30 miles from Hedge View. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Our hosts were helpful, convivial and cooked our evening meal which was scrumptious. The hot tub and pool were excellent.
- The staff is amazing, I loved the hospitality, good vibes, breakfast and the jacuzzi.
All of it, simple as that!
Brilliant and sociable hosts, lovely house, great location and we felt that they wanted us there, whereas some places on this site make you feel guilty for turning up and paying them to use their house!
Hedge View is the total opposite.
Lovely bed, smashing breakfast with home made lemon curd and even Marmite!!
Hedge View is very clean and comfortable and has the feel of a home. Just book it.
Andy & Skip were so welcoming and couldn’t have done any more to make our stay perfect. We even had a tasting session of their home-made drinks & then preserves at breakfast. Top notch English hosts! They went out in the evening but showed us where the ‘beer fridge’ was & to help ourselves!
The pool looked lovely but unfortunately we didn’t have time to use it. Would definitely recommend staying here as it was perfect.
- Andy and Skip were the most wonderful hosts. I don’t think I’ve ever stayed at a b&b where I was made to feel more welcome . We were made to feel very much “ at home “, an evening meal was offered almost immediately upon our arrival ( double-dipped fried chicken …delicious ) and we were invited to watch tv in their lounge . As it turned out we didn’t watch tv as we sat chatting with them until quite late . A lovely couple and a lovely place to stay . We’ll be staying there on our way back to St Maloif we can .
Chez Les Gars
Offering free WiFi and pool views, Chez Les Gars is a property located in Châteaubriant. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a private pool and a garden.This bed and breakfast with garden views has a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. Chez Les Gars provides a terrace.Rennes is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 29 miles from Chez Les Gars.
- Thanks guys for welcoming us! It was such a great place to stay – we had our own swimming pool) Public (free) parking is just few metres from property (in front of Chateau de Châteaubriant)
- Fantastic garden with pool. The owners could not do enough to make us happy.it was easy to see that expert interior design played a big part, their exceptional taste was obvious everywhere you went.
- We had fabulous hosts, an excellent breakfast each morning and the added bonus of a heated pool.
- A lovely Chambre d’Hotes very close to the town centre. Only the one guest room, with personql access to outdoor heated pool in a pretty garden. Gorgeous old building, very well appointed room, delightful hosts, copious French-style breakfast – all very fresh with a selection of excellent home-made jams. Highly recommended!
- Lovely room and Jeff very helpful and friendly and he and Marc have created a lovely environment.
Located in the countryside, 25 mi from Rennes, this guest house is set in a former barn with stone walls. Guests from La Beguinais can relax on the furnished terrace or by the swimming pool.With views of the garden, the heated rooms at La Beguinais have a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some are attic rooms with exposed beams.A buffet breakfast or a homemade meal are available daily. After breakfast, you can relax by the wood burning stove, use free Wi-Fi access or play tennis.Shops can be found within a 10-minute drive. The property is located 14 mi from Bain-de-Bretagne and 13 mi from the city of Chateaubriand.
Accueil très sympathique
Havre de paix
- Etablissement coocooning ,pas impersonnel,décoré avec goût.
- Tres bon sejour, petit déjeuner excellent. Cadre magnifique! Hôte adorable. Nous reviendrons aux beaux jours. Nous recommandons!!!
- Le style , le mobilier , la chambre , et l’accueil .
Un havre de paix, des hôtes charmants, deux chambres mignonnes …
Tout ce qu’il fallait !
- Accueil très sympathique
Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire
Located in Soudan, Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes and barbecue facilities.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.The daily breakfast offers buffet and Full English/Irish options. The restaurant at the bed and breakfast serves French cuisine.Chambres d’Hotes – La Marmoire has a terrace.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Rennes is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 26 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 30 miles away.
- Lovely setting; large well furnished rooms; good bathroom; comfortable bed; good food; great hosts.
- Something different. The evening meal for 25 euros was excellent.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast. Hosts attentive, friendly.
- Our hosts were so nice, the design of the house is lovely, the pool and garden are beautiful. We had an amazing dinner in the garden with other guests and the breakfast was superb. The honesty bar has great prices.
- Very nice furnishings and decoration, charming rural setting and very friendly couple running it. There is even a pool and a hot tub when the weather is right.A very com
Chambre D’Hotes la Cle Des Champs
Located in Martigné-Ferchaud in the Bretagne region, Chambre D’Hotes la Cle Des Champs has a terrace and garden views. The property was built in 19th century, and features accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast comes with 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Rennes is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Laval is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 23 miles from Cle Des Champs.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôte La Boulière
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hôte La Boulière is located in Martigné-Ferchaud in the Brittany Region, 24 mi from Rennes. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property. Meals can be prepared at the property for guests upon prior request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Laval is 30 mi from Chambre d’Hôte La Boulière, while Vitré is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Family very welcoming. Very relaxing and beautiful location, we could not ask for more. And wonderful homemade crepes made by our hostess for breakfast.
- Crystal was a gracious host. The room was very comfortable. Dinner was fabulous.
- Comfortable room in quiet rural area with genial hosts and great food. We joined the family and their friends for an evening meal and were made to feel welcome despite a bit of a language barrier- pigeon French and English got us all by!
Very friendly family. Traditional French breakfast with crepes as well as bread and jam.
Wonderfully clean and comfortable. Plenty of room.
- Great place to stay! Beautiful location surrounded by nature, cozy apartment, friendly hosts and tasty meals! Make sure to ask for the home-made dinner to taste the diversity of French and Algerian cuisine. Breakfasts are fabulous too, with homemade jams and variety of pancakes. Freshly milked cow milk is available if you ask for! Highly recommend this place.
Les hortensias is set in Grand-Fougeray, 27 mi from Rennes and 17 mi from Redon.Some rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 24 mi from Les hortensias.
Lit Moelleux. La Propriétaire est super sympa et très conviviale et aux petits soins pour ses Hôtes.
si je retourne dans la région, je retournerais aux Hortensias sans problèmes.
- l accueil , la propriétaire était charmante et un bon petit déjeuné pour commencer une belle journée
- La chambre est grande, la salle de bain est pratique. Le petit déjeuner agréable.
Le petit déjeuner trés bon
l hote très sumpatique
- Propriétaire adorable et aux petits soins. Petit déjeuner fait maison délicieux
- Lit Moelleux. La Propriétaire est super sympa et très conviviale et aux petits soins pour ses Hôtes.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffigné Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffigné Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!