10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruffiac Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffiac Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffiac Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffiac Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffiac Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffiac Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruffiac Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffiac Brittany:
Chambre D’Hotes Miraflores
Chambre d’Hôtes Miraflores is located a 30-minute drive from Vannes, set in a 6562 ft² garden with a large terrace and a swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and there is free private parking on site.Each room includes a seating area, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. You can relax and watch TV in the communal lounge, or borrow a book in the reading room. A continental breakfast is served daily, and BBQ facilities are at your disposal.On site, you can enjoy table tennis and the swimming pool can be covered and heated in cooler weather. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling, with trails nearby. Malestroit village center is less than 0.6 mi away.
The hosts were lovely.
The accommodation fantastic.
Garden pool patio.lovely
- Exceptionally clean and well appointed room, beautiful house and gardens, easy walking distance to the town centre. Secure cycle storage was no problem. Host was very friendly and helpful throughout.
- Very helpful host. Well equipped and comfortable house set in beautiful gardens. Use of lovely heated swimming pool. Breakfast in the garden with homemade cakes and jams. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful house and gardens with covered pool heated to 28 degrees. Proprietors absolutely lovely and happy to do anything to assist. Homemade bread, jams and quatre-quatre for breakfast in such a wonderful setting. Probably one of the best value nights of our holiday. Malestroit is on the Nantes-Brest canal and is an interesting old little town.
- A lovely place to stay – the owners were extremely friendly and attentive. We would highly recommend the accommodation and ambience. Breakfast was very good.
- The hosts were lovely.
Les Locations du Puits
One of our best sellers in Rochefort-en-Terre! Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, Les Locations du Puits is located in Rochefort-en-Terre in the Brittany Region, 29 mi from La Baule and set in a park of 11 hectares. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Les Locations du Puits features free WiFi .You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Vannes is 20 mi from Les Locations du Puits, while Saint-Nazaire is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 38 mi from the property.
- Quiet, little self contained flat that was good value despite being located in a popular tourist location.
- the owner was extremely helpful and friendly, organised transport during train strike. good breakfast delivered at your door. beautiful town
- Great place with friendly and helpful owners. Very good location in a heart of old town. Wonderful city and place. Really good breakfast with warm pancakes 🙂
The location is perfect, right in the centre of the village. It’s hard to find the entrance since you have to go through La Creperie des Puis, in the main square, not through the actual entrance. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious (and delivered to our room in the morning); however, the bathroom was not as clean as we expected. For travelers arriving late at night (and by ‘late’ I mean 8.00 pm) be aware that everything is closed at Rochefort and you won’t be able to have dinner, do be prepared and bring your own food!
I will recommend this bed & breakfast to people travelling to this area of La Bretagne.
- beautiful village owner very friendly and helpful apartment charming in a old fashioned way
Chambre d’hôtes Les Bruyères
Located in Bruc Sur Aff, Chambre d’hôtes Les Bruyères offers B&B accommodations in the countryside, 11 mi from Redon.The spacious rooms feature a private bathroom and private toilet. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the property and to a private parking on site.A Breton-style breakfast is served daily and includes hot crêpes, fresh baguette and homemade jams. Guests can also reserve a meal or a picnic basket prepared by the host upon reservation.A shared lounge is accessible by all and features a refrigerator, flat-screen TV and coffee/tea making facilities. Chambres d’hôtes Les Bruyères also features an outdoor terrace.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as hiking and cycling. The ocean is 37 mi from the property, St Jacques Airport is 22 mi away and Redon Train Station is 11 mi from Chambres d’hôtes Les Bruyères.
- Avery modern classy apartment style, comfy bed, and excellent scenery
Excellent “chambres d’hotes” with nicely decorated rooms.
A new property.
We had an impecably clean and large room with a nice view.
Very good breakfast.
The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly.
A great place to stay on the countryside, Brittany, France!
- Property is modern and comfortable. Facilities are good. Owners were very friendly and hospitable.
- The couple who run the B&B are so lovely! Breakfast was delicious. They also made dinner for us, which was well worth it. They have an enormous garden and use all of their own produce. Bed was very comfortable.
- B&B in the countryside, a modern house surrounded by garden. Bruc village is so small that finding the B&B was no problem, even in the absence of any signs. Friendly owners, good breakfast. Spacious room, tastefully decorated, wide view from the balcony. Access to common area with TV, refrigerator and electric kettle. The yearly photo festival in nearby La Gacilly is only some 10 km away.
La Grange Aux Moines
La Grange Aux Moines is located in Saint-Gravé and offers a garden. The property has river views.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath, shower and free toiletries. A TV is offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Vannes is 23 miles from La Grange Aux Moines, while Guérande is 29 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Madame was delightful. Extremely friendly and helpful
- L’accueil a été très chaleureux et sympathique. La chambre est très confortable. Un SUPER petit déjeuner- L’environnement est reposant et silencieux- Très agréable séjour-
- Une bonne nuit passée dans cette auberge simple a la campagne pres d un canal. Un très bon accueil et petit déjeuner.
j ai retrouvé l atmosphere des premieres chambres d hotes , simple , la tv a tube!!
la SDB d epoque
nous avons adoré , un tarif tres bas , un petit dejeuner excellent
- Un accueil chaleureux et convivial nous a fait nous sentir comme à la maison. Notre hôte a été très à l’écoute et d’un naturel agréable. La ferme est isolée mais c’est aussi ce que nous cherchions, la nuit a été d’un calme reposant. Le canal et le chemin de hallage sont à toucher et permettent de belles ballades depuis le gite. Des restaurants sont distants de seulement quelques minutes du gite.
Popote et Polochon
Located in Saint-Martin-sur-Oust, Popote et Polochon offers B&B accommodations in a former village school. There is an indoor swimming pool, terrace and shared lounge on site. Ploërmel is a 30-minute drive away.Accessed by a private entrance, the room features a terrace with a garden view, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Popote et Polochon. Guests can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the host upon request.Additional features include an enclosed garden, a children’s playground and free WiFi access throughout. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Redon is a 25-minute drive away.
We arrived on a tandem in torrential rain, and every effort was made to welcome us and dry all our clothes and make us comfortable.
Leaving the property for dinner was not an option, so our host produced an excellent impromptu meal.
- We were delighted with the property and the owner was extremely helpful. lovely surroundings and handy to the boat we hired the next day for 2 weeks. Handy to all essential services in the local village and a super restaurant.
- Great welcome by guest. Lovely spacious bedroom. Great breakfast. A must…
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Hôte très agréable.
- La piscine intérieure,la chambre spacieuse et la salle de bains, baignoire et douche. Le petit déjeuner également.
- We arrived on a tandem in torrential rain, and every effort was made to welcome us and dry all our clothes and make us comfortable.
B&B Le Moulin De L’arz
Set in Peillac, 30 mi from La Baule, Le Moulin De L’arz features free WiFi access and free private parking. The property is 4.3 mi from Rochefort-en-Terre, voted France’s Favorite Village 2016.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Vannes is 24 mi from Le Moulin De L’arz, while Saint-Nazaire is 30 mi away. Rennes Airport is 35 mi from the property.
- Awesome house and surrounding. Phillipe is the great hosg. We reaaly enjoyed our stay there.
- Although 3 years since opening everything felt as if new.
- Old mill converted into B&B by the owners. Very secluded and relaxing place. Huge and confortable bedrooms fitted with modern bathroom facilities. Charming owners.
- I cannot recommend this place enough. It absolutely beautiful. The owner was so friendly, the breakfast was superb, the bedroom was very tastefully furnished and bed so comfy. We will definitely be back.
- Everything was far beyond superb!! Phillipe is a great host, with the warmest hospitality – very attentive and efficient. The rooms are very spacious, bathrooms and beds amazing and the location is very close to one of the most beautiful towns in France – Rochefort an-Terre. It is peaceful and serene with a creek running through the park-like setting. This property is one of the best we have ever stayed in.
Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle
Set in an 18th-century former hunting lodge, Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle is located in Les Fougerêts and offers bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can enjoy the 1-hectare park and free Wi-Fi in the guestrooms.The rooms at Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle are individually decorated and feature wooden beams. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and slipper, and some rooms provide access to the garden.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Upon request, guests can enjoy an electric kettle, tea and milk in the room.The Redon Train Station is 11 mi away and the Brocéliande Forest is 12 mi away. Guests can enjoy horse riding on site, as well as the game room in the former barn and the children’s playground.
- Didier was a great host and cooked very tasty crepes for breakfast. The place was very quiet and the onsite Donkey and Goat were very friendly!
- Beautiful property, picturesque location, and incredibly friendly owners. Very clean facilities. Excellent breakfast.
lovely country house, very well renovated, with taste and in country-style.
Great hosts, welcoming and client-friendly.
we will come back !
- Excellent location and the freshly cooked crepes for breakfast were truly delicious.
Really loved this property in a peaceful quiet area , We arrived on our bikes to a warm welcome from our host and very good English. We cycled to a lovely local town which had a fantastic art exhibition and also an Irish pub.
The breakfast was fantastic and set us up well for another Day on the bikes.
domaine de lafayette
Providing a tennis court and free WiFi, domaine de lafayette provides accommodations in Saint-Marcel.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Domaine de lafayette has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Vannes is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes de la Ville Ruaud
Chambre d’Hôtes de la Ville Ruaud B&B, located in Augan, is a 40-minute drive from Rennes. The property offers to its guests an outdoor swimming pool, garden, pool table, table tennis table and book collection.The B&B is offering a double room with cozy decor, exposed beams and an private bathroom. Guests have access to the communal lounge.A continental buffet breakfast is included in the price. BBQ facilities are also available and guests can use the communal kitchen. Ploërmel offers shops, bars and restaurants and is located 4.3 mi away.Places of interest to visit may include Duc Lake, popular for sailing, canoeing, fishing and golfing – 6.2 mi from the property. Brocéliande Forest, Josseline and Paimpont are all approximately 12 mi away.
le cadre l acceuil la piscine
le confort vraiment rien a dire a recommander
- Chambre Marine très spacieuse, hôtes très sympathiques, piscine bien entretenue et vraiment bienvenue vu la chaleur ! Domaine magnifique. Chambre très bien fournie : grand lit, petit lit, canapé, armoire, secrétaire, plateau de courtoisie. Petit déjeuner simple mais complet. Café très bon !
L’accueil, la décoration des chambres (poutres apparentes, volets intérieurs, cousins, etc), le petit déjeuner délicieux (pain frais, croissants et confitures maison), l’environnement (en pleine nature, pour les amoureux du calme)
Envie de revenir pour tester la piscine!!
- Le cadre champêtre, la piscine et les relations avec les hébergeurs
- L’accueil est très sympathique et en toute simplicité. La chambre Marine est ravissante et décorée avec goût. Les chambres sont dans une ancienne maison juste à côté de celle de la propriétaire.La bâtisse date de 1750 !! on y est très bien et l’on peut utiliser la cuisine commune. Vue splendide sur la campagne et la piscine…bienvenue après une journée de balades ! Le petit déjeuner est très bien.
- le cadre l acceuil la piscine
Le clos du Tay
A manor house with architectural features dating back to the 16th century, Le clos du Tay offers a garden with a terrace, free Wi-Fi throughout and a children’s playground.The rooms at Le clos du Tay have a TV, individual heating, and the private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. An electric kettle is also provided.A continental breakfast is available daily and includes homemade jams, cakes and bread. You can share meals with other guests and enjoy French cuisine prepared with local and organic products.Le clos du Tay is 1.2 mi from the picturesque village of La Gacilly and a 25-minute drive from Redon TGV Train Station. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Excellent place to stay vbery friendly and welcoming owner. Place exceeded my expectations
- The apartment was located near La Gacilly, in the nature. Our host was wery kind and helpful. The breakfast included in price was every day rich and delicious with mostly homemade meals. We felt really good there. Lots of animals.
- Superbe bâtisse parfaitement restaurée. Chambre spacieuse tout confort. Literie impeccable. Calme et reposant. Propreté irréprochable. Petit déjeuner excellent, varié et copieux. Super.
- La situation du clos,au calme,fleuri.la personnalité de mon hôte.
- Proche de la Gacilly en voiture(2mn) mais au calme, maison très ancienne typique avec son odeur de cheminée dans la grande salle et ses petites portes ! animaux, jeux et parc pour les enfants, petit déjeuner extra et propriétaires sympathiques. Leurs restaurant dans le centre est aussi très bien !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffiac Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruffiac Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffiac Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffiac Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!