10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffey-lès-échirey Burgundy:
Ame de la Terre
This 19th-century manor is located in Ruffey les Echirey, 350 feet from the SNCF Train station. It offers a garden with a furnished terrace and a free Wi-Fi access.Each room at the Ame de la Terre has furnished ecological rooms set in former barns. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer and some have a private balcony.A buffet breakfast with homemade marmalade, cakes and jams is served daily in the breakfast room or in the garden. Guests can relax in the lounge with free tea and coffee facilities and a library. Evening meals can be provided on Tuesday and cheese and charcuterie products can be provided from Wednesday to Monday upon prior request.This hotel is 3.7 mi from the center of Dijon, 4.3 mi from Golf Jacques Laffite and 5 mi from the A31 motorway. Vineyard Côte de Nuits is 8.1 mi away.
- Clean and convenient B&B near Dijon. Great host with lots of advice. Excellent breakfast. Good German beer too.
best breakfeast on earth; good eggs, bread, excellent differents kind of cheese.
you can also take with you some good wine and excellent bavarian beers!!! and of course some mustard from Dijon 🙂
- Very friendly owners. Everything and more than you could need.
- Lovely room, great breakfast and very friendly owner.
- The breakfast was wonderful and the host was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and spacious. The whole property and experience were exceptional.
Chambre d’hôtes Le Petit Tertre
One of our best sellers in Dijon! Le Petit Tertre is located in the center of Dijon, a 3-minute walk from the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and offers free Wi-Fi.All apartments are fully furnished in an 18th century style. The Apartment-Empire has views of the courtyard and is decorated in a Napoléon style.Guests can have breakfast in their room.This property is a short walk from the Musée des Beaux Arts de Dijon and the Noter Dame church.
- Charming and quirky, clean and comfortable, nice attention to detail. Nice central location. Very helpful owner (sorry, can’t remember her name!). Lovely breakfast brought to the room.
- Beautiful property – a real taste of France. Lovely warm welcome – the owner even followed me to the parking meter to make sure I got the right ticket – very helpful. The breakfast was hand delivered and excellent – home made preserve – yum. Seriously recommend this property.
- Antique furniture galore and all very tastefullly done. Can’t fault anything, host was lovely and the breakfast she prepared and delivered to our room was beutiful. Excellent location to discover Dijon, which was beutiful
- The hostess Yuka was so helpful–there to meet us. She lives with her family on site–lovely antique room with Huge bathroom. Yuka brought breakfast to the room every morning which was lovely. Excellent coffee and a huge pot. Home made jams topped off breads and rolls. Each moring breakfast was different. The room/apt is close walking to tram and old town and all key sights
We loved staying at this B&B.. it is just beautiful. The added touches of information backed up all the thoughtful decor.
Breakfast was delivered to our room and was excellent.. we will be back.
B&B des Marcs d’Or
Featuring a garden as well as a terrace, B&B des Marcs d’Or is located in Dijon, within 1.6 miles of Saint-Philibert Church and 2.6 miles of Dijon Congrexpo. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Zénith de Dijon is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Arquebuse Botanic Gardens is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from B&B des Marcs d’Or.
- Très charmant. Excellent breakfast. Easy check-in and check-out.
- Just perfect! Wonderful room and garden. A great house quite near to town. And a super nice and very, very helpful host.
- Chantel was the perfect host. She made us feel so welcome. She made our long journey worth while.
- This was just a most beautiful place, so comfortable and well decorated in a beautiful old house. It was very quiet here and relaxing. Our host Chantele was great and nothing was to much trouble. Breakfast was excellent. Even though it is 30 minutes walk to the city a bus number 13 leaves from within a 100 metres from the property. Last bus at night back to the property is 8.45 and Sunday’s first bus to the city is 1.15pm. Taxi is approx 14-17 euros. There is a very good pizza shop within 250 metres and a bar that serves food within same distance. A Good patisserie is within 500 metres. Parking is available and wi fi was good. It exceeded my expectations and would certainly recommend this b&b.
- What a classical and beautiful retreat. Comfortable and charming. Our own little home for one night and it would have been lovely to stay longer. Dijon is beautiful and we shall return.
Ma Maison A Gevrey Chambertin
Situated in Gevrey-Chambertin, 6.8 miles from Dijon, Ma Maison A Gevrey Chambertin is a bed and breakfast featuring views of the garden.The suites in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV and have a separate sitting room to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Bicycles rental is available at this bed and breakfast for guests staying 2 nights or more and the area is popular for wine-tasting sessions and cycling. Beaune is 15.5 miles from Ma Maison A Gevrey Chambertin, while Meursault is 21.7 miles from the property.
- Honestly …the pictures and reviews on Ma Maison and Graeme can’t do either of them justice. Our stay was extraordinary from start to finish. Stunningly gorgeous home and property. ..beautiful breakfast…charming host… a pure gem. I miss his joy already. Thank you for your genuine care…..
- Our host was fantastic, really looked out for our well being, informative, and helpful
- It was a beautiful Maison. Graeme was a wonderful host with a great knowledge of the area and he shared good tips. We will go back. The location is perfect to explore Gevrey-Chambertin and surrounds
- Gorgeous home, welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable host. Delicious breakfast served beautifully. Above and beyond expectations on all counts! Thank you Graeme!!
- The Guest house was beautiful, quite and friendly, we had wonderful breakfast every morning and relaxing drinks in the beautiful garden most of our afternoons. The view from the garden to the vinyard is just so peaceful and clam. The host took care of us very well, great advices to many interesting places, restaurants and wine tastings. Our three rooms were in perfect condition,clean and comfortable and had again wonderful view to the vinyard and a park as well.
Chambres d’Hôtes San Remo
Chambres d’Hôtes San Remo is located in Is-sur-Tille, 13 mi from Dijon and 5.6 mi from the A31 motorway. It offers free WiFi internet access and guests are invited to relax on the terrace or in the garden.The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes San Remo open onto a terrace with a view of the Tille River. They include a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes San Remo.Free parking is possible on site and Is-sur-Tille Train Station is 1 mi away. The property is 34 mi from Langres and a 45-minute drive from Beaune.
- Very good quality of bread and pastries at a basic but very acceptable level of continental breakfast. Very quiet riverside location in the middle of the town with restaurants within easy walking distance. Would recommend the Cheval Blanc.
- Beautiful small town; riverside location; good French breakfast; views.
- Everything needed for one night stop was there: public parking free of charge near the Chambres d’Hôtes, good local restaurant Le Cheval Blanc for late dinner, quiet place during the night, comfortable bed and typical French breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed this short stay.
- Location really lovely. A very nice atmosphere, would recommend.
- We liked the view of the river, the breakfast, and the town.
Les Chambertines is a bed and breakfast with free WiFi located in Gevrey-Chambertin, just 6.8 mi from the center of Dijon. Guests can borrow a bike on site to explore the area or go for a stroll in the garden.The spacious suite at Les Chambertines has a view of the garden and includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Les Chambertines. Popular nearby activities include cycling and hiking.Free private parking is possible on site and Beaune is 17 mi away. The property is 30 mi from Chalon-sur-Saône and a 40-minute drive from Dole.
- Perfect! Margret is so nice to us. We enjoyed the stay there, thanks a lot . We will back soon:)
- Beautiful house, tastefully decorated by a talented interior decorator who also happens to be the host. This is our second visit, we are very grateful to Margaret for making our stay comfortable and interesting. We appreciated the advice given to us about the area, from wine houses and restaurants to where to park in Dijon!!
- The accommodation, which has been recently renovated, was very appealing in terms of interesting design and modern facilities. Throughout the property a high quality of specification was in evidence: very comfortable bed with quality bed linen, new and modern bathroom facilities with quality towels and bath products. The superb breakfast offered a variety of fresh local items. The parking is on the property which was particularly important to me. Also, the owner was very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. Les Chambertines is truly deserving of the high praise it attracts.
- Perfect location for exploring the burgundy wine trail!
- Stylish, airy light modern rooms. Location excellent in the village. Secure parking. Margaret could not have been more helpful and was very welcoming.
Chateau de Bessey les Citeaux
Set in an 18th century château surrounded by a tree-lined park, this B&B is located in Bessey-lès-Cîteaux in Burgundy. It offers an elegant décor and guests are invited to relax on the terrace.The guest rooms are individually decorated and open up to a private balcony with views of the park. All rooms include a TV and an private bathroom, and some rooms have a fireplace.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Château de Bessey les Citeaux. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen with a microwave, a refrigerator and a dining area.Free private parking is available at the property and Dijon is a 30-minute drive away. The B&B is 25 mi from Beaune Train Station and 5.6 mi from Cîteaux Abbey.
- Amazing place with long family history! Great dog!
- The hospitality of the owners was exceptional. A great breakfast and very relaxing place to stay
- Social breakfast with people from different countries. VERY rustique place, which some may think is too old and perhaps shabby. Fine location if you have a car, but that is probably the case for most places in bourgogne. High acceptance for guests with dogs, which didn’t bother us.
- beautiful grounds,peaceful village access to Burgundy vinyards,delightful authentic chateau with carefully modernised bedrooms.The Aubert family do everything to make you feel at home.
- Phillipe and Tiffany (owners) are lovely, and take a real interest in you having a good break. They are more then happy to make suggestions of places to visit and restaurant reservations for you.
Located on the edge of a forest, Les Sarguenotes offers bed and breakfast accommodations 12 mi from Dijon. The property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and well-established gardens.Free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower are provided in the guest room at Les Sarguenotes. The rooms are accessed by a private staircase and have views of Mont Vergy.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. You will also have access to a common kitchen with a fridge and ceramic hot-plates.The ruins of Chateau de Vergy are 2.5 mi from Les Sarguenotes. Nuits-Saint-Georges is 8.7 mi away.
- The outdoor space immediately outside the room was lovely, if but the view was scuppered by the trees. The car parking was okay, and well off the road. There was an unexpected communal kitchen area complete with fridge, hob and sink as well as crockery and cutlery. All the guests of the evening ended up in the kitchen at the same time, which was slightly unfortunate but it was nice to be able to cook something as opposed to go out. It was lovely cooking some pasta and sitting out on the terrace, although it was a little cool even in mid august, but there were blankets in the room which we were able to wrap around us when the sun went down.
Good.coffee in the morninig
- The host and hostess (Madame Christianne and Missour Dominique) were exceptionally welcoming. They met us at the door and though they spoke no English they were very patient with our limited French and use of Google Translate! The rooms were all very quaintly personalized by Christianne and the terrace outside quiet and peaceful. The property is on the GR, so as hikers we were very happy! The shared kitchen was perfect (it has a hot plate, microwave and small fridge) and made meals easy. Chamboeuf has little in the way of food but 12 minutes away Gevrey-Chambertin has restaurants and groceries and an ATM. Note that the property accepts cash and no cards so come prepared.
- The beds are a little on the hard side … but we found this throughout Europe. Very picturesque setting overlooking mountains and hills. Serene!
Pet friendly, peaceful location not too far from main road links. Wonderful breakfast view.
The owners extremely helpful. Rooms very clean including the bathroom., added bonus use of share kitchen if required all equipment provided.
Only four rooms which where all occupied during our stay but still remained peaceful. Ideally placed for exploring Dijon and the surrounding area of Bourgogne plenty of wine sampling……
CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR
With garden views, CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR is located in Corcelles-lès-Cîteaux and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bidet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Dijon is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Beaune is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely place. We were warmly welcomed and the room was airy, spacious and comfortable with a guest lounge with facilities for making a hot drink. It’s in a quiet location and there is a bit of a drive to the local restaurant. Breakfast was fresh, simple and tasty.
- Friendly and helpful hosts, easy communication. Quiet place not far from many famous wineyards
Un accueil extraordinaire.
Le calme total,
Une disponibilité et une extrême gentillesse.
- Ottima ospitalità, colazione ricca. Posizione un po’ decentrata, ma con l’auto a disposizione nel breve si raggiunge tutto.
- De hygiëne was uitstekend. Het ontbijt was compleet en goed.
Les Rolanges Chambres d’hôtes
Located 12 mi from both Beaune and Dijon, Les Rolanges Chambres d’Hôtes offers ground-floor guest rooms set in the annex of a modern country house. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and you can relax in the property’s garden.Each room has its own, furnished terrace area. Rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily.Free, private parking is possible at the property. Ideally located in the Burgundy region, you can visit various wine-producers. Nuits Saint-Georges is 4.3 mi away, and the Vougeot vineyards and chateau is at 3.1 mi. You can also enjoy walks in the nearby forest, 1,650 feet from the property.
- It was quaint and typically French, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The owner couldn’t have made us more welcome. She even booked us a meal in a restaurant in the village. Breakfast was included in the price, which was excellent. Very good value for money on our overnight stop from Fréjus to Calais.
- Very friendly host, helped us with lots of things. Lovely clean room
- Very nice breakfast and very nice owner. Quiet place in a good location.
The hostess Mme Esmonin was very helpful and friendly and recommended a good bistro in Nuits St George.
- Breakfast was good and substantial. Proprietor very hellpful with information on local area and restaurants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruffey-lès-échirey Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruffey-lès-Échirey Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!