10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruederbach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruederbach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruederbach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruederbach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruederbach Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruederbach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruederbach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruederbach Alsace:
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck
Located in the medieval city of Ferrette, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck is 8.1 mi from the Swiss border and 12 mi from Bâle Golf Club. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a wooden terrace with outdoor furniture.With wooden floors, all rooms and suites feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck. The property has a shared seating area with a bar and a restaurant can be found 1,000 feet away.This property is 16 mi from Saint-Louis and 19 mi from the German border. Free public parking is available on site.
- Lovely place, with very nice feel. Enjoyed the simple breakfast and the breakfast room particularly. The host couldn’t have been nicer – we let him know at short notice that we would be arriving two hours after checkin finished, he was waiting for us at the door when we arrived and completely relaxed about it. Very peaceful place.
Off road parking for the motorbike
Simply furnished but very large room with plenty of space for all our gear
Oil filled heater was very appreciated for drying after getting soaked in a mountain storm
A unique house – full of character and historical interest with a view of the chateau.
Breakfast was simple but delicious and with great coffee.
The owners were friendly and extremely welcoming.
Ferrette is a beautiful village – the steep hills are not for the faint-hearted!
We enjoyed a good meal at a local restaurant recommended by the owner.
- Very nice small village and warmful welcoming by the tensnt. So derful authentic and quiet place to stay
- Great location in pretty small town. Charming host in charming property. Breakfast adequate. Bathrooms clean but a bit worn. All in all a very very pleasant stay!
B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps
– Located in a mansion house with porch and small garden
– Garden with chairs and table
– Board games and DVDs available for children
– Restaurants, shops and services accessible at a walking distance (5 to 10 minutes)
– Swiss boarder at 9.3 mi
– Basel at 20 miROOMS
– From each window guests can admire the beautiful views of the forest, Ferrette’s castle and the main fountain
– Private bathroom (with a shower and toilet), television, Internet service
– In the superior room :private porch with direct accessFOOD
– Continental breakfast may be served in the main dining room, on the terrace or in another room with armchair, table and chairs, books at disposal,
– Kitchen area equipped with a microwave oven and a fridge
-Tea and coffee are complimentary
– Occasionally offer Kugelhof and homemade « brioche » for the breakfastACCESS AND ACTIVITIES
– Hiking, biking in the forest (bike rentel in the village)
– Golf at 6.8 miIMPORTANT INFO
– Bedroom and bathroom linen included
– Changing table + high chair are available at no charge
– Additional 30 euros for housekeeping if needed
3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Warm and comfortable accommodation
Home made jams and lovely bread
Fresh fruit salad
Surrounding countryside and the town are very nice
- Warm place, the hosts are very nice and the breakfast was great.
- Amazing old property, lovely restored, quite location.
1er expérience en bed and breakfast en France réussite.
Maison et maitresse de maison très accueillante et chaleureuse.
Belle chambre, literie confortable et bonne, rien à redire sur la propreté.
Chambre d’hôte bien située en contrebas du château de Ferrette.
Possibilité de parking public dans la rue ou sur une placette pas très loin.
Petite déjeuner de qualité avec des bonnes confitures maison.
Très bon rapport qualité prix.
Le principe de la chambre d’hôte bien respecté, on a vraiment l’impression
De faire partie de la maison, de la famille qui vous accueille .
Bref à recommander.
- Très belle maison équipée et décorée avec goût, bien située au pied du château. Propriétaire douce, sympathique, agréable et discrète. Propreté des lieux irréprochable.
- 3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Chambres d’hotes Bairet
Located in Saint-Bernard in the Alsace Region, Chambres d’hotes Bairet offers a self-catering studio, a garden and a barbecue facilities.A private bathroom, a balcony and a kitchenette are available in the studio.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Games for children and adults are at guests’ disposal.Activities in the area include cycling and hiking. Basel is 25 mi from Chambres d’hotes Bairet, while Colmar is 35 mi away. Basel Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- Owners a great couple nothing too much trouble very good parking
- Very friendly host family, environment rural and very quiet, excellent quality bedding and delicious breakfast!
- It’s a great cottage house for people who like it quiet and homely. Enough room for 4 people with a equipped kitchen. Really tasty regional breakfast. Amazingly frendly hosts!
- Literally everything! Great clean and silent studio, great stuff, great breakfast…
- Very comfortable bed and our Studio apartment contained everything we needed for our two night stay. Lovely to stay in the country and literally only 5-6 miles to get to Mulhouse. Perfect location.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Belys
Located in Magstatt-le-Bas, Chambres d’hôtes Le Belys is a bed and breakfast accommodations set in a house dating back from the 19th century. It offers Alsacian decorated-style rooms and private bathrooms. This bed and breakfast is located 11 mi from Mulhouse.Each room at Chambres d’hôtes Le Belys has a garden view and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily in the shared dining area. Guests can also enjoy a homemade dinner, prepared by the hosts upon request.Extras include a terrace and a shared garden.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking. Mulhouse Zoo is located 9.3 mi away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is located 8.7 mi from the property.
- Despite my lack of French and my late and unexpected arrival (booked 10 minutes earlier on the app), the hosts were super friendly and kindly booked me in for a fantastic meal at a nearby restaurant – where the locals clearly eat. The area and the accommodation are fantastically quaint and picturesque. Quirky but in a good way. Bed and facilities were just the job. Would thoroughly recommend as a stop off.
- very nice welcome, the owner takes time to understand you and to guide you around
- Our stay was short but sweet. Breakfast was amazing. Home made bread and brioche with Home made jams honey. Fresh pressed juice. My room was comfortable and charming. Everything had been thought of. My only regret was that I couldn’t stay longer
Great Chambres d’hôte, well located in an attractive village near Basel-Mulhouse airport. Very pleasant and welcoming hosts, who shared a drink with us when we arrived. Excellent local restaurant recommendation by our hosts.
Comfortable rooms, apart from the very high temperatures at the time we were there, which of course was not the fault of the hosts!
- Louis and Patricia were very welcoming hosts. We had asked for dinner and my wife and I and our two friends were surprised to sit at the table with our hosts. Louis cooked us far too much food and I couldn’t eat it all, but I took one pork steak with me in the cool box and ate it two days leter for breakfast in Italy!!We were regaled with his life story over dinner, translated from Louis’ French into English by Patricia. It was an unusual evening but one that has provided us with a good story to tell! The village and general area is outstandingly beautiful and the houses are delightful. All in all a great place to stay.
Aux Portes de l’Alsace
Aux Portes de l’Alsace is set in an 18th-century house, characteristic of the region, a 25-minute drive from Belfort. It offers guestrooms with free Wi-Fi access and views of the large garden. Free private parking is possible on site.Each individually decorated room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily.You can relax by the fireplace in the shared living room, and enjoy on-site activities such as pétanque and table tennis. Bicycles are at guests’ disposal. Aux Portes de l’Alsace is ideally located for discovering the region’s wines and cuisine.
- The Guest house was very nice plenty of room in a very pretty location, the family who run the property were very welcoming, and although we struggled with English conversation, we overcome this this much laughter from both sides, we really enjoyed our stay.
- loved the decor of the bedroom, quiet and spaceous room with a soaker tub
- Very Pretty Place To stay. Familiar management. Excellent breakfast
Very welcoming owners, very dedicated to making guests spend some pleasant time
Beautiful countryside house in a quiet location
- Very nice people. Beautiful and clean rooms. We really loved that place 🙂
La Forge Gourmande
Located in Hochstatt, 5 mi from Mulhouse Zoo and 7.5 mi from the Autombile Museum, La Forge Gourmande features a restaurant and free WiFi. The B&B has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance. Several cycling paths can be found in the area.The property is 31 mi from Colmar. Basel is 28 mi from La Forge Gourmande, while La Bresse is 37 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 27 mi from the property and Kaysersberg is 40 mi away.
- We loved the rooms, we loved the pool, the amazing breakfast and the great dinners. The cooking and wine and ambience where so good – we did not want to go to any restaurant outside of the place. Christian the owner is a great cook and him and Agnès are such nice hosts. And all this comes with the right wine… 😊
- Christian and Agnes are the best gracious hosts. Attention to detail at this place is impeccable. Super clean, comfortable, and inviting. This is our second stay here and their solid dinner menus never disappoints. Excellent high end local cuisine paired with Alsacian wines. During the day, we really got to relax by the poolside in a tranquil garden. Will be going back again!
- If you are looking for a unique place to stay, with wonderful hosts, this is the place. Agnes and Christian have created a beautiful oasis: peaceful, warm and inviting. We loved our room, we loved the setting and we particularly appreciated our hosts who went out of their way to prepare a lovely evening meal and delicious breakfast. The food was fresh, homemade, plentiful and incredible. Homemade sausages, jams and juices, local wine, organic vegetables. We enjoyed great conversation and appreciated them opening their lovely home with handmade furniture and lovely art to us. It was a little out of the way from where we ended our cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We had to take a train and a taxi to get there and a taxi to the airport, which was not exactly close. But to us, it was well worth it! We enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone.
Amazing breakfast, all was delicious, fruits, natural juices, cheese and charcuterie local, homemade pastry😍lovely.
- This property was a complete oasis of calm and stunningly lovely design. The owners Agnes and Christian were the perfect hosts, sharing their beautiful house with us, as they would with friends. The breakfasts were very varied and delicious and dinners were cooked by Christian, who is a very competent chef, as well as a complete craftsman. What a find!! If we are ever in Alcase again, this is a must. Thank you so much.
Une Histoire Eau
Une Histoire Eau is located in Elbach and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides a terrace.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a playground. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Colmar is 31 miles from Une Histoire Eau, while Basel is 24 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 21 miles away.
Accueil chaleureux par les propriétaires
Calme et propreté
Literie propre et confortable
Petit déjeuné copieux et fait de produits maison
- Aussergewöhnlich gute Gastgeber. Die Gastgeber sind sehr herzlich und wir fühlten uns sehr willkommen. An das gemeinsame Abendessen das sie für uns gekocht haben, da kein Restaurant in der unmittelbaren Umgebung war, denken wir sehr gerne zurück.
- We hebben even moeten zoeken voor we de locatie gevonden hadden omdat er een verschil is tussen wat booking.com op de kaart laat zien en het werkelijke adres, maar de gastvrije ontvangst door Jeanine en Bernard maakten alles goed na een lange fietsdag. De kamer was zeer netjes en rustig gelegen. Het diner samen met de eigenaars was heel verzorgd en lekker en ook het ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid.
- Die Unterkunft ist im hauseigenen Garten mit Blick auf Feld und Wald.Es ist ruhig und man kann sich gut entspannen.Die Vermieter sind sehr gastfreundlich,es ist familiär und “tierisch” nett!
L’accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires
L’environnement superbe pour ceux qui aiment la campagne et les animaux
Le petit déjeuner bon et copieux
La proximité de l’Eurovélo6 et la possibilité de mettre nos vélos à l’abri
- Accueil chaleureux par les propriétaires
Providing garden views, Gate 25 in Blotzheim has accommodations and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is available.A toaster and coffee machine are also offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Basel is 5 miles from Gate 25. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 1.2 miles from the accommodation.
La maison était joliment décorée, vaste, moderne et très agréable.
Un bel aménagement extérieur avec le bassin aquatique.
- Ruhiger Aufenthalt in einem Wohnviertel, Badezimmer ok.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambres confortables, de nombreux souvenirs de voyage sur les murs…cette maison donne envie de parcourir le monde. Et la région mérite un séjour plus long…
- Het zwembad en douche, prima accomodaties voor door reis.
- De kleinschaligheid (één kamer 😄) van een heel smaakvol ingerichte B&B, met alle comfort, o.a. een heel groot balkon/terras met lounge én zelfs een zwembad! De sympathieke gastvrouw maakt het plaatje compleet.
- La maison était joliment décorée, vaste, moderne et très agréable.
La Maison d’Artgile
This B&B is set in a half-timbered farmhouse from the 18th century in the Alsatian village of Zimmersheim. It offers a sauna and a garden with a swimming pool and a sun terrace.All guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and are decorated in a traditional Alsace style. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A full breakfast with fresh pastries is served every morning at La Maison d’Artgile.Central Mulhouse and the Mulhouse Train Station are 3.4 mi away. The B&B is a 20-minute drive from the German border and Basel is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- Fantastic stay in a very nicely renovated and decorated old barn. Splendid breakfast and very nice owners who gives the best of service.
- Great location and super housing with beautiful wooden interior. House was originally built in 1860 but was in a 2018 state with respect to the rooms, the garden, the Sauna! I will be back in the future!
Lovely hosts, very comfortable with spacious room, excellent breakfast and coffee.
- Beautiful building which has been lovingly and artistically renovated to make a very special place to stay. The breakfast was plentiful with great attention to detail eg the choice of home-made jams; different coffee types; wide selection of breads and fruits
- WE stayed in the ground floor room. All was built by Philippe the host -who embedded his unique soul into the wooden beams – transforming an old (17′) cow shed into a dream house. Every thing was absolutely great and very clean. The bed wide comfortable. heating we could control. Shower good with ample hot water – good pressure. Beautiful heart touching metal sculptures (illuminated playfully)- pieces of art made by Vincent – The hostess. Mouth watering breakfast with a good variety of fresh from the best boulangerie – bread, pastries, typical cakes (Lamala, kugelhof ect), cheeses and cold cuts, 6 kinds of homemade confiture, colorful variety of fruit – exotic and local, juice of many kinds, tea and coffee (good nespresso) and more. The table has the artistic tutch of beauty and welcome. We stayed 4 nights and one more at the end of our vacation – cutting short a stay in another place. It was like returning home
Located 1.9 mi from Mulhouse city center and train station, Villa Eden features an outdoor swimming pool and a large garden in the Rebberg district. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.The rooms at Villa Eden are individually decorated and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath or shower. Guests have access to a common lounge at the B&B.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a range of French pastries, cold meats, dairy products and cheese is served. It can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace. Restaurants are just 1,300 feet away.Guests can walk 2,150 feet to visit Mulhouse zoological and botanical garden. EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is just 16 mi away.
- The house is gorgeously beautiful, with lots of art. We felt like staying at home of good friends. The owners made us feel very welcome.
- la maison est superbe et l’accueil est très chaleureux
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und nett. Wir fühlten uns sofort wohl. Die Villa ist sehr schön. Die Einrichtungen der Zimmer inkl. Bad waren der Hammer.
- L’accueil chaleureux – Le cadre merveilleux – La disponibilité des hôtes – le confort et l’aménagement intérieur.
- Accoglienza perfetta, atmosfera curata e familiare, ambiente molto gradevole
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruederbach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruederbach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruederbach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruederbach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!