10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rudyard Staffordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rudyard Staffordshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rudyard Staffordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rudyard Staffordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rudyard Staffordshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rudyard Staffordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rudyard Staffordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rudyard Staffordshire:
Middle Farm Bed and Breakfast
Middle Farm Bed and Breakfast is located in Leek, just 30 miles from Manchester. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sheffield is 29 miles from Middle Farm Bed and Breakfast, and Derby is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 23 miles from Middle Farm Bed and Breakfast.
- The bed was very comfy and the hosts were very helpful in addition to their dog Jerry who needs a mention for being rather adorable! The location is perfect for those for families or couples for Alton Towers as it’s only a short but pleasant drive. Brilliant alternative options for those not wanting to go out for meal in the evening. We ordered a takeaway which the hosts allowed us to eat in the Breakfast room which was very helpful
- I’ve stayed before and returned and enjoyed my stay just as much again there for I will return again
Decent quality room facilities such as a microwave oven, hot drink maker and a TV.
Breakfast choice & quality was very good.
- Absolutely lovely quaint B&B on a working farm. Location is a bit out of the way but simple to find using GPS and in a great starting location for lots of hiking or visiting the lovely town of Leek. Breakfast was nice and plenty of parking on site! Extremely comfortable beds and lovely room as well!
- The facilities were really good, cooked breakfast was excellent and the location was superb.
The Daintry is located in Leek, just 28 miles from Manchester.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Sheffield is 30 miles from The Daintry, and Derby is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Super friendly and happy for us to check in early as we were attending a wedding in the early afternoon.
Fantastic breakfast and totally unexpected home made bread and preserves.
Highly recommended .
- Everything very good will stay again good value for money
- Very comfortable bedroom, felt very homey but to hotel standards. Sheila was very attentive and welcoming.
- This little gem does what it says on the tin but with bells on. Slept like a baby and the breakfast was first rate. Marriott’s hotels could learn a lot from Sheila’s place. (Had a shocking stay there recently) would highly recommend The Daintry and look forward to staying again..
- Lovely b&b would stay again. We stayed to be near Alton towers which was fifteen minutes away x
- Super friendly and happy for us to check in early as we were attending a wedding in the early afternoon.
Located in Leek, 31 miles from Manchester, Prospect House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Derby is 26 miles from Prospect House, and Buxton is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host, the room was lovely the bed was the comfiest I’ve ever slept in !
- Nice and peaceful despite being set back from a main road. Excellent accomodation, excellent breakfast, very helpful proprietor. Would definitely return.
- The hosts were lovely and and the breakfast was perfect. I loved the relaxed atmosphere and would definitely recommend it !
- The quite location & the lovely room,and an excellent English Breakfast.
- Bed very comfy, TV with DVD selection also easy chairs.
Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Congleton! Featuring free WiFi, Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Congleton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 23 miles from Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast, and Chester is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 15 miles from Whitethorn Bed and Breakfast.
- Peaceful location overlooking coutryside. Clean and well maintained. Friendly staff. Lovely breakfast.
Breakfast was beautifully cooked to order. Plus a selection of fruit, yogurt and cereals.
Rooms where very comfortable, bright and the iPhone dock was an added bonus. Shower was brilliant, selection of tea coffee bottled waters and hot chocolate in the room with delicious biscuits and mints. Pet friendly place.
- Excellent room layout for families, easy to find in sweet surroundings, with plenty of parking. The staff were very understanding about our situation in the morning with breakfast arrangements. Willingness to be flexible goes a long way, so the full five stars is well deserved.
- lovely clean spacious room, superb views, early check in was not a problem, breakfast ok, good coffee..
- The family room consisted of two connected bedrooms and an ensuite bathroom. Excellent value for money.
Shawgate Farm Guest House
Shawgate Farm Guest House is located in Foxt, 31 miles from Sheffield and 21 miles from Derby.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Buxton is 15 miles from Shawgate Farm Guest House, and Stoke on Trent is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 26 miles from the property.
The staff are really friendly, with lovely scenery. The room was large enough although we were a party of 5 each of us had our own bed.
Would recommend and look forward to staying there again.
- The guest house is in a lovely rural area with a great view over surrounding countryside. there is a good pub in the village, ideal for evening meals and within easy walking distance. Breakfast was very good, with plenty of choice. The staff could not have been nicer and the whole establishment had a lovely ‘feel’ to it. Highly recommended.
- Very welcoming upon arrival. Fantastic views from our room and the room itself was spacious and clean. Comfy beds. Breakfast was excellent and set us up for our day out. Would stay there again.
- Very friendly greeting, the location is perfect for a quality, relaxing, quiet get away. The room was spotless and the bedroom extremely comfy. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely property perfect for our trip to Alton Towers and rooms slept 5 – very spacious – welcoming, friendly hosts and amazing breakfast – will definitely stay again and wholeheartedly recommend.
- The staff are really friendly, with lovely scenery. The room was large enough although we were a party of 5 each of us had our own bed.
Hen cloud cottage
Hen cloud cottage is located in Upper Hulme, just 25 miles from Manchester. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Sheffield is 26 miles from Hen cloud cottage, and Derby is 26 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 19 miles away.
Super comfortable bed – as if I was sleeping in a proper cloud!
There were always fresh delicious bakeries from Lorna.
The remote location. Homely feel.
- Breakfast was good and nice friendly host. Hot tub was very nice and room was clean and comfortable.
- Lovely clean B & B. Very welcoming and lovely homemade cake. Very enjoyable stay
- It’s bang in the heart of the peak district the surrounding views are unrivalled. The hot tub was a nice twist.
- Super comfortable bed – as if I was sleeping in a proper cloud!
Featuring free WiFi, Ladderstile Retreat offers accommodations in Congleton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 20 miles from Ladderstile Retreat, and Chester is 31 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 13 miles away.
- The hosts are just wonderful and take care of every detail. Light fire and lemon cake with lovely cup of tea. The room is just excellent and bathroom is fantastic. I have not stayed in such a cosy and welcoming place for a long time.
- The location, the tranquility, the accommodation, the wildlife, the farmlife, the magnificent breakfasts but above all the welcome and advice from owner Rose. Possibly the best B&B in the country.
- Wonderful friendly staff. Great space, fore rooms, with stunning views.
The whole experience was excellent. The owner, Rose, was very attentive and made us feel at home. There were lots of little touches that were very well thought out.
I would certainly recommend a stay at Ladderstile Retreat.
- What was not to like? From the comfy bed, spacious accommodation with separate living room and breakfast room to the lovely views, it was all brilliant.. Having our own entrance and key meant we could come and go as we chose, which, as we were spending time with family in the area, was ideal. On arrival the owner, Rosie, made us a much appreciated pot of tea with a lovely homemade cake. We found her very friendly, helpful but not intrusive.The breakfast choice was excellent and I loved the Staffordshire oaties, which were new to me. If available, the next time we are in the area we will certainly be back.
HP Bed and Breakfast
HP Bed and Breakfast is located in Congleton, 21 miles from Manchester and 28 miles from Chester.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room.Buxton is 14 miles from HP Bed and Breakfast, and Stoke on Trent is 12 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 14 miles away.
- The owner was one of the the most welcoming people I have ever come across. Helpful and friendly.
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. We were staying in Congleton for the first time for a conference. HP proved to be a great place for us to enjoy bed and breakfast at the end of the day. Many thanks!
- Very friendly host. Bedroom cosy, clean and warm. Shared bathroom, next door was convenient.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Made it feel like staying with friends.
Hospitality was exceptional thank you for lovely stay.
Yew Tree Farm
Yew Tree Farm is located in Congleton, 20 miles from Manchester and 30 miles from Chester. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Buxton is 12 miles from Yew Tree Farm, and Stoke on Trent is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Lovely typical farmhouse bed and breakfast….. you are staying in sombodys home.
Loved the animals right outside the windows and the surrounding countryside
Comfortable room with very small ensuite but more than adequate
Nice breakfast with some local produce.
- Most friendly hosts. Spotlessly clean. Very peaceful location. Breakfasts fantastic, especially the crispy bacon.
- Will definitely go back, no complaints, host Sheila was wonderful and very welcoming, breakfast was first class.
- Sheila the owner was brilliant and went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. Best breakfast ever too!! The goats were very cool also.
- Lovely host & breakfast (home made marmalade was to die for). Beautiful and peaceful surroundings – shame we were not able to fully appreciate them. We shall be back!!
- Lovely typical farmhouse bed and breakfast….. you are staying in sombodys home.
Moorland View Farm B&B
Moorland View Farm B&B is located in Oakamoor, 28 miles from Sheffield and 20 miles from Derby. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Buxton is 14 miles from Moorland View Farm B&B, and Stoke on Trent is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 26 miles from Moorland View Farm B&B.
- Darren & Louise were perfect hosts; so friendly and accommodating – we were immediately put at ease, and any questions we had were answered. The room was comfortable and immaculate, and the location – particularly the views, and surrounding countryside – was absolutely stunning. We’ve already booked to come back again in July!
- Lovely room, very clean and comfortable. The owners were very helpful and went out of their way for us. The breakfast was absolutely delicious not a bit of fat to be seen on the fried breakfast. Would definitely stay again if we were in the area
- Absolutely fabulous place in the countryside. So clean and tidy and breakfast next morning was fabulous, set us right up for the day at Alton Towers which is only 10 minutes down the road. Owners are so friendly and helped with anything that we needed. Thank you!
- Excellent location, lovely room with a nice view out to the fields and cows. Couldn’t have asked for better hosts or a nicer breakfast, one of the best we have had. Will definitely be back. Recommend going to the red lion inn for something to eat, only a 5 minute drive. 10 minutes to alton towers.
- Very friendly nothing was too much trouble. Excellent service.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rudyard Staffordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rudyard Staffordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rudyard Staffordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rudyard Staffordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!