10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruch Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruch Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruch Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruch Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruch Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruch Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruch Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruch Aquitaine:
Domaine de Blaignac
Set in a renovated winemaker’s house, Domaine de Blaignac is surrounded by a garden and offers B&B accommodations. You can relax on the garden, and enjoy the outdoor swimming pool.Rooms at Domaine de Blaignac feature a private shower room. Some rooms have views of the vineyards and some rooms have views of the village.A continental breakfast with jams and pastries is included and served daily in the dining room on on the terrace, during summer.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Saint-Émilion is 12 mi from the B&B. You can also visit the surrounding vineyards and massages can be organized, with an extra cost.
The couple who run it were so lovely and friendly and very attentive.
The setting is perfect in a quiet little village with a shop and restaurant 3 mins walk away. The garden is stunning with loads of fruit trees and backs on to a vineyard. The building is full of character and has been beautifully refurbished. The bed was so comfy! The breakfast was delicious – fresh cherries from the garden and homemade jam with our croissants.
Can’t wait to go back to visit! Thank you!
situation géographique appréciable au calme et au milieu des vignes
la gérante a été très accueillante et très avenante
– Neteja impecable
– L’entorn és molt maco
– La piscina (tot i que no la vam poder utilitzar)
– La mestressa és molt amable
- Localisation au milieu des vignobles et domaines. Propreté sans failles. Accueil excellent
- Zeer vriendelijke en gedienstige gastvrouw. Het ontbijt was eenvoudig maar smakelijk.
- The couple who run it were so lovely and friendly and very attentive.
Chateau la Maronne
Located in Mauriac, Chateau la Maronne provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chateau la Maronne has an outdoor pool.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Bordeaux is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from Chateau la Maronne.
I can’t begin to describe what a lovely time we had at Chateau Maronne, I wish we’d stayed longer.
Our hosts were wonderful and went above and beyond to make our stay so memorable. The rooms were gorgeous, the pool was lovely, the surrounding area was stunning, we timed our trip well at just the beginning of grape harvest time so all the vines were full yet all the roads were empty…gorgeous.
We simply can’t wait to return!
- Excellent location. Beautiful rooms and most important people are running it could not do enough for their guests.. we had a super relaxing time there
- The location of Chateau la Maronne is idyllic. Set within quite contryside, this place is really something very special. The hosts make you feel so welcome and their warm and sincere care taken over you for your entire stay is incredible. The house is oozing with style and the breakfasts are amazing. I recommend you try this unique experience.
- Breakfast was served outside in the garden overlooking the swimming pool and the vineyards surrounding the property. You get fresh fruit and fresh orange juice, home made yoghurt, pan cakes and bread, 3 types of jam, freshly brewed coffee this is the best. This petite Château is beautifully modernly restored. The dining area has lovely lights and the living room has nice touches on the wall.
- The hosts were fantastic, the hotel so stylish and the evening meals simply perfect. Loved it!
- I can’t begin to describe what a lovely time we had at Chateau Maronne, I wish we’d stayed longer.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Le Prieuré is located in Saint-Pey-de-Castets in the Aquitaine Region, 25 mi from Bordeaux.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Evening meals are available when a minimum of 4 guests request this service. It is at an extra cost and includes drinks.Saint-Émilion is 7.5 mi from Le Prieuré, while Bergerac is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Owner is very friendly (speaks French and Spanish, though no English) and countryside and garden are very beautiful.
- Beautiful views from the garden of the nearby villages. Our host was very friendly and accommodating.
- About 20 minutes from Saint Emilion and much cheaper than staying there.
- Es ist ein ganz wundervolles altes Haus mit einem schönen Blick auf die Weinberge.St.Emilion ist ca.15 km entfernt.Die Vermieter waren sehr nett und freundlich.Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
- Très bon accueil des propriétaires . Nous avons apprécié leur présence avec nous au petit déjeuner. L’établissement offre une vue magnifique sur la région . Situation isolée et donc on ne peut plus calme !
Les Gués Rivières
Set in a traditional village offering panoramic views of the vineyards from the terrace, Les Gués Rivières has free Wi-Fi and a little on-site shop where guests can purchase wine.In the morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast including homemade yogurt and homemade cake.All rooms have a private bathroom with shower/bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also come with a wardrobe, desk, kettle and iPad docking station.Saint Emilion is 9.3 mi from the B&B and Bordeaux is 30 mi away. Castillon Rail Station is 4.3 mi away and there is free on-site parking.
- Lovely warm friendly host who was always happy to give us advice and interesting information about the surrounding area. He was happy to go the extra mile for the guests. Room was clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable. Facilities were basic but perfect for what we needed as a base.
- Staff were friendly and supportive, they spoke English which helped as my French is limited. the view from the terrace is beautiful and the rooms while basic were clean and comfortable. As with most of rural France, a lick of paint is lacking but adds to the charm once you realise everywhere is the same.
- It was a good location for chateau Riguad as we were attending a wedding there, otherwise really quiet village with nothing to do! 1 restaurant that barely opens!
- Stunning views from the terrace. A fan in the room which was very welcome.
- Wonderful location with superb views from a south facing terrace. Could not be faulted from an excellent breakfast to the outstanding dinner arranged on our last night. Great for family and friends.
A B&B located is Rauzan a 30-minute drive from Libourne, Château Villotte is set in a renaissance castle surrounded by a park with an outdoor swimming pool.At Château Villotte, guests can find rooms with free WiFi access and a TV. Viewing the garden, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and guests can find a supermarket 0.6 mi away and a restaurant serving traditional cuisine just 1,300 feet away.Saint-Emilion is located 9.3 mi from the property and guests can enjoy wine tasting on site, as well as play tennis 0.6 mi away. Free bicycles rental is available on site, as well as free parking.
- Breakfast beautiful, room amazing, hosts great. It was like staying as a guest of friends. We stayed a second night in the end.
- Lovely hosts. Sarah was very obliging and helpful to deal with. Breakfast was excellent with lots of homemade breads, jams and cakes. Having a communal kitchen and sitting room was ideal and there was also a washing machine available- very handy mid-holiday 😊
- Fantastic authentic Chateau with really nice and helpfull staff/owners
- Wonderfull house and soroundings and a very nice host.
- The Chateau stands in the mids of the vineyards of the entre deux mers region, but only a very short drive from Saint Emilion. So a great base to use for exploring the wine country and visit Saint Emilion. The room we had nice, clean and comfortable. There is a common area with kitchen and the owners offer some wine and drinks as well (in the fridge). The property has a nice swimming pool, so also a great place to go with kids. The breakfast is served in a gorgeous stately room in the chateau and we got offered great home made pastries in addition. Very friendly owners.
Coup 2 Foudres
Nestled in the heart of Bordeaux vineyards and 6.2 mi from St Emilion village, Coup 2 Foudres is a B&B with 24-hour front desk and air conditioning.The rooms are originally decorated in earthy tones and are set in independent wood barrels. They come with a welcome bottle of wine, a kitchenette, walk-in shower and views of the vineyards.A continental breakfast is served in the rooms. Upon prior request, packed lunches and meals can be prepared. Several restaurants serving French, local cuisine can be found 1.9 mi away. The rooms rates include the visit of the vineyard and wine tasting.Libourne and Pomerol are 9.3 mi from Coup 2 Foudres and Bordeaux is 25 mi away. The A89 motorway is 11 mi from the property and there is free on-site parking.
- You will live an unique experience in the middle of the vineyard in a very special and nice location. You can dinner outside joining the naature. At the morning you’ll find a lovely basket with your breakfast in.
- We loved every bit of this place. The tour was fantastic to start. We had an amazing and passionate guide who told us everything about vineyard and wine making. She really made our stay. The accommodation was just amazing. Really beautiful and so comfortable. Our dinner was really tasty and was complemented by some of their amazing wine. 10/10
- Excellent location as a base to explore the St. Emilion wine area. The wine tour at Bon Hosts was very well delivered and informative.
- So lovely place! Hope to Stay Here again. Very good quality of food and wine, so nice staff and Very interesting wine Tour and tasting!
- Highlight of our trip. Wine tour and tasting was great. The room is snug but all facilities were perfect. Would recommend
Au Retour à La Source
A B&B located in Mauriac, Au Retour à La Source has a garden with a furnished terrace and free WiFi access is provided throughout.Viewing the garden, rooms here will provide you with air conditioning and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with towels and a hairdryer.At Au Retour à La Source, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with homemade produce. A restaurant can be found just 4.3 mi away.Within a 20-minute drive, fishing is possible, while wine tasting can be experienced in the B&B’s village. Castillon-la-Bataille can be visited a 21-minute drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- A Magic place to enjoy and relax, the best strawberry that I taste and very nice service.
Accueil chaleureux – Propriétaire sympathique et serviable – Chambre confortable – Petit-déjeuner copieux – Endroit calme –
A recommander –
- Le confort, l’accueil de la gérante et sa grande gentillesse, ses gâteaux du petit déjeuner, ses confitures…
Etape incroyable!Accueil chaleureux, belle chambre climatisée, bien décorée,propreté parfaite,calme.
Petit déjeuner fabuleux avec des produits frais faits maison(salade de fruits,confitures,compotes,gateaux,viennoiseries jus de fruits).A ne pas rater; cela vaut le détour.
- Chambre très confortable, accueil très sympathique et chaleureux!
La Véranda du Château Maison Noble
Located in Caumont, La Véranda du Château Maison Noble provides accommodations with free WiFi.Bordeaux is 30 miles from La Véranda du Château Maison Noble, while Saint-Émilion is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from La Véranda du Château Maison Noble.
Very good location ! In the middle of nowhere but only 30 min to nice vine town. Great house ! Excellent view!!!
We took whole the house for 2 families with 4 kids. Was great weekend! Thank you !
- L’espace, le calme, les équipements mis à notre disposition : cuisine entièrement équipée ,piscine, terrasses, espaces jeux. La maison pour nous tous seuls (nous étions 7 adultes et 4 enfants)
L’accueil était chaleureux et extrêmement agréable.
Le logement était calme, propre, très bien équipé, décoré et entretenu.
Le petit déjeuner servi sur la terrasse à côté de la piscine était juste parfait.
Nous avons étiez RAVIS de notre séjour (autant les adultes que les enfants), nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir!!!
- de ligging is perfect ook het uitzicht en de rust rondom de accomodatie, de toegankelijkheid vanuit onze kamer naar het terras en zwembad waren top alsook buiten ontbijten was heerlijk
- Do lugar, das pessoas, das instalações. Foi como esperávamos.
- Very good location ! In the middle of nowhere but only 30 min to nice vine town. Great house ! Excellent view!!!
Domaine De Mercade
One of our best sellers in Rauzan! Offering a garden and a terrace, as well as a shared lounge, Domaine De Mercade is located in Rauzan, not far from Grotte Célestine. Free WiFi is offered.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Absolutely incredible accommodations, fabulous food, and warm hosts!
- It was a fabulous stay at Domaine De la Mercade. From the beginning until the end we were welcome and helped by our hosts Adeline and Nicolas. The attic room was spacy still very cosy, clean (!) and stylish. The beds were very comfortable and had a perfect night rest. In the morning breakfast as if we were at our home. Congratulations
- Fantastic hotel, lovely 3 course dinner in the garden, friendly staff. We booked the dinner in advance.
- The room was a good size, very clean, nicely furnished, the owners are friendly and breakfast was great
- Lovely garden with an evening fire and spirited conversation with our host. The renovation of this beautiful chateau was beyond perfect. Highly recommend the upstairs rooms where we stayed with a view of the peaceful countryside. And finally – yummy breakfast!!
La Petite Provence de Touron
La Petite Provence de Touron, a property with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, is located in Pujols Gironde, 1.6 miles from Rigaud Castle. This bed and breakfast provides a garden, a terrace as well as free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Everything, even the smell of the soap was fantastic. Lovely owners, enchanting place.
- Beautiful peaceful setting. Hosts extremely welcoming and eager to please. Bed very comfortable. Lovely garden and swimming pool.
- La piscine et le jardin, très agréables en été. Hôtes accueillants et de bons conseils.
- Familiärer Charakter und ein sehr nettes Besitzer-Ehepaar, geräumiges Zimmer, leckeres Frühstück, man kann auch direkt guten Wein kosten/kaufen.
- Des hôtes charmants, un décor de très bon goût, un excellent petit déjeuner.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruch Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruch Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruch Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruch Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!