10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rubite Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubite Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rubite Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubite Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubite Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rubite Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rubite Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rubite Andalucía:
Casa Pura Vista
One of our top picks in Arenas.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Casa Pura Vista is located in Arenas in the region of Andalusia, just 22 miles from Malaga.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Torremolinos is 28 miles from Casa Pura Vista, and Benalmádena is 31 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Our hosts were so friendly and helpful that we enjoyed their company and even went to eat in the local Italian restaurant one evening with them. They also cooked a beautiful meal for the guests, on request one evening, (€20 per person) which was a nice touch. They couldn’t have made us more welcome and went out of their way to provide information and prepared picnic lunches for us. In addition the facilities are spotless and well maintained featuring a modern twist on traditional Andalusian style!
- Very godd loaction with beautifull view on the See and mountain! Apartment and all around area very clean, comfortable and modern. Wonderfull landlords and delicious breakfast. I recommend it!!!
this is one of the best band bs i have ever stayed at. the owners passion for giving you a welcome stay was without limits. they make you feel involved in anything that was happening including their family .
this would be a good template for other b and bs .will always try and stay here whenever we come to spain
tom and charlotte gibson
- You are looking at an outstanding property in Arenas area owned by a lovely family. Hosts will make sure you have an unforgettable experience by making sure everything is perfect. And during my stay it was. Welcome drink and a snack upon my arrival was a really nice touch. The room as well as other areas were spotless, nice smelling towels, comfortable bed, nice outdoor pool and sitting areas, and finally before my departure an amazing breakfast with fresh eggs, fruits, freshly squeezed juice…
- Katrien en Philippe waren zeer gastvrij. Niets was hen te veel, alles met de glimlach. Elke ochtend was er een heel lekker en verzorgd ontbijt. Mooie kamers met prachtig uitzicht.
- The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Escuela La Crujía
Located in Vélez-Málaga in the region of Andalusia, 17 miles from Malaga, Escuela La Crujía features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Escuela La Crujía, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from Escuela La Crujía.
- Lovely room with small kitchen had everything you would need. Wonderful clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast wasn’t amazing. Choice of cereals, yoghurts and bread. However, in terms of continental type breakfast, couple of slices of ham and that’s it, no selection of cold meats and cheese, no tomato. Breakfast was okay but not great, had a lot better in other venues.
Coffee was amazing though.
- The room was large, tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Toni and her husband were friendly and welcoming and the surrounding garden was beautiful. Swimming pool a refreshing bonus after a day of travel. Breakfast on the garden patio was delicious with fruit from the garden and fresh eggs from their own hens. I will recommend this place to my friends and definitely stay here again if we’re down this way. An oasis of tranquillity and charm!
- Very welcoming hosts. Cozy little house for your stay. Your own parking space and small yard. Feeling of privacy was very well kept.
- Very good and very big bed. Also very good breakfast and very friendly people.
Bed and Breakfast Lagabella
Located in Sedella, 23 miles from Malaga, Bed and Breakfast Lagabella features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Torremolinos is 30 miles from Bed and Breakfast Lagabella, and Nerja is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from Bed and Breakfast Lagabella.
- Very lovely place, good breakfast, quiet, great environment, and really friendly and helpful owners that went out of their way to help us.
- lovely setting withe excellent room and breakfast. Very good restaurant 500m away
- Really nice B&B, near some really good hikingtrails. We’ll sure be back for some more hiking, and to enjoy the great hospitality of this place.
It’s a lovely place. Ludo and Karin are a lovely couple running this BnB. We spent a couple of days and the stay overall was very very good. Big, clean and cosy room. View of the mountains is amazing from here. Breakfast is delicious.
We are Spanish and they always tried to please our requests trying to pickup the language. We’ll be definitely back soon.
- This lovely property was right on our long distance hiking route and a dip in the pool cooled us off nicely. Delicious dinner and breakfast.
Casa Lisa B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Lisa B&B offers accommodations in Vélez-Málaga.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Malaga is 19 miles from Casa Lisa B&B, and Torremolinos is 25 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 23 miles away.
The atmosphere of the place was very homey and with nice simple decoration and aesthetic!
Nice cozy room with amazing semi private balcony, comfy bed and clean nice bathroom!
Lisa’s breakfast every morning was lovely (you fill out a form that has great variety of options)!
Great place to visit during spring/summer season, amazing terrace and view!
We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Lisa. Our room was just perfect and the breakfast first class.
The short walk into the town centre was full of lovely interesting streets and little local shops. Mark and Lisa were so accommodating, so thank you.
- Enjoyed the style of the place, very original. Great location at the top of the city, with beautiful views and easy to reach by car (follow the instructions sent to you by mail). The blanket was very warm, which was nice as it was getting quite cold at night – the owner even added a small radiator to our room to help fight the cold. The terrace must be wonderful in warmer months…
- Staff perfect, could not have been more helpful breakfast wonderful, African theme was nice thank you.
Breakfast was very tasty
Decor was funky
- The atmosphere of the place was very homey and with nice simple decoration and aesthetic!
Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast
Located in Vélez-Málaga in the region of Andalusia, 19 miles from Malaga, Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Torremolinos is 25 miles from Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast, and Benalmádena is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Casa Lobera
B&B Casa Lobera offers accommodations in Canillas de Aceituno. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malaga is 22 miles from B&B Casa Lobera, and Torremolinos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The House of Oranges
Located in Salares, 23 miles from Malaga, The House of Oranges features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Torremolinos is 30 miles from The House of Oranges, and Nerja is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, we booked the log cabin alongside the stream. Idyllic Spanish countryside. Remote and peaceful. Dave and Mary were very accommodating as we never arrived until late but still had a meal offered to us. If you want an untouched, unspoilt Spanish country retreat then this is right up your track. Orange and lemon trees are abundant all around the property. The Wi-fi is excellent too. There’s even a pool to chill around. Very impressed.
- Very quiet extremely nice hosts wanting to answer any questions we had. The dogs are well behaved also the small puppy. However the dogs are so happy to have new friends that if you are a dog ( not lover ) it could be a bit difficult.Arthur ( the recued dog ) wants you to throw his plastic toy over and over again Breakfast so deliciosly, we were there in a cold period and Mary broght the breakfast outside our door very early as desired. Deliciously cheese chunks, and lovely ham iberico ( and for sure not the cheap stuff you encounter in hotels ) Homemade jelly and lemon curd, would like to have the recipe Mary ! The Internet was superb.And it is fast, doesnt fall out.
- It was like staying with family. We couldn’t have been made more welcome by Dave and Mary. Loved the area, quiet, interesting walks, nearest village Salares, picturesque with two bars. Dogs very friendly with different characters. Excellent meals courtesy of Dave.
- Such a lovely warm reception on arrival and we were treated so well for the whole stay. Drinks were served to us at the pool and The mojitos were delicious. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Big fat juicy prawns in the pil pil. Accommodation was totally private. Very friendly family
- Dave cooked the best meal I had in 2 weeks in Spain. Beautiful couple as was the dogs.
B&B El Pajaro
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, B&B El Pajaro is located in Torre del Mar in the region of Andalusia, just 21 miles from Malaga. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Torremolinos is 27 miles from B&B El Pajaro, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. Malaga Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, El Pajarero offers accommodations in Arenas, just 21 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Torremolinos is 27 miles from El Pajarero, and Benalmádena is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
Great swimming pool with sun umbrellas and sun chairs.
Fantastic 360 views around the property situated on top of a hill.
Owners are very nice helping with anything reasonably you need.
You can take a nice horse ride into the neighbourhood with excellent guides.
- The property owners are very friendly, they have adopted a stray dog who is very friendly and cute. They have 4 well taken care of horses also. Overall it impressed me that they were very animal friendly. The design was nice and the atmosphere was quite serene. The views were breathtaking and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely return & recommend!
- Amazing views! Our soom on the upper floor had an overall balcony where we could chill out. Really friendly and helpfull owners. Great place to relax!
- Amazing views from this impressive B&B with lovely pool..A little scary to get to, but worth it! The bed wasn’t the most comfortable we’ve had,and we didn’t have our room cleaned (not sure if thus is only because we stayed 2 nights) They were rather keen to have the room vacated, and asked if we were ready to go by 11.10. We did stay by the pool and ordered a very yummy Tapas selection.
- Einfach alles lage, ambiente, gastfreundlichkeit, Frühstück und Gesamteindruck, jeder kann sich selbst ein Eindruck verschaffen und niemand wird enttäuscht sein!
- Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
B&B Casa Agradable
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Casa Agradable is located in Arenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Malaga is 23 miles from B&B Casa Agradable, and Torremolinos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owners were very welcoming, friendly and very attentive to all of our needs. They provided us with an excellent service from the breakfast and evening meals through to their knowledge of the area and directions. We couldn’t have asked for better accommodation! We will definitely be returning in the future.
- The hosts are really nice, I would come back for sure and I highly recommend this B&B.
- Fantastic hosts, lovely continental breakfast, breathtaking views, a lovely relaxing stay.
Hans and Anne-Loes are incredibly nice, and the house is amazing, on the top of the hill, with a beautiful view. They make you feel at home, and we wished we could stay longer !
Short drive to the
- Das sehr familiäre Ambiente und die tolle Aussicht
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rubite Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rubite Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rubite Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rubite Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!