10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rubelles Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubelles Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rubelles Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rubelles Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rubelles Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rubelles Ile De France:
Chambres d’hôtes La Closerie des Trois Marottes
The air-conditioned suite at La Closerie des Trois Marottes offers a view of the garden. It includes an electric kettle, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the warmly decorated breakfast room. Shops and traditional restaurants are found within 1,650 feet of the property.Melun Train Station is 1.1 miles from La Closerie des Trois Marottes and Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is 3.4 miles away. The property is 9.9 miles from Chateau de Fontainebleau with its forest, and a 45-minute drive from central Paris. Disneyland Paris is a 45-minute ride away by train.
- Beautifull, spacious, romantic room, lovely breakfast, friendly host
- It was superb in every way and made all the more special by the welcome afternoon tea that Marie prepared for us. Melun is a very interesting city and our host was pleased to help us get to know it better. The house has to be seen to be believed. An unbelievable stay.
There was nothing to dislike.
Everything exceeded our expectations.
Madame Marie, the properitore, was friendly welcoming and and an excellent hostess.
The property itself is like stepping back in time with all the modern facilities.
Could not fault our stay at all and only wish it could have been for longer.
Highly highly recommended and we hope to return soon.
- We received a warm welcome from Madame Pamart, who showed us to a lovely room, complete with a comfortable bed and lovely shower room. In addition we had a small private kitchen and living room with a terrace. Madame Pamart then invited us to share an aperatife with her and recommended and booked an excellent restaurant for us. We enjoyed a fabulous breakfast the next morning.
- Former charming French convent now owned by a private family whose love for the property and desire to be a top notch B & B is very evident. Every attention to detail and wonderful decorating ideas are offered. We were asked what we would like for breakfast and it was wonderful. The hostess is the most charming, hospitable person. Finding the place was quite difficult as we arrived at night and the street signs are hardly noticeable and the sign on the door is very small. We asked a stranger on the street to help us find the location. A parking spot on the street right in front was reserved for us….couldn’t be any better than that. Any one with mobility issues with stairs should probably not stay here. Navigating the stairs and doors is a little challenging.
The family room at Les Magnolias is composed of 2 bedrooms. It also has access to the terrace and a large living room, which has a TV and a DVD player.You can enjoy the views of the garden over the full-English or continental breakfast in the veranda. There is also a microwave, refrigerator and a washing machine at your disposal.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are some of the other on-site facilities. You can also play billiards, table tennis and table football upon request or visit Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle, 5 miles from the property.
- Clean, feels like home, breakfast awesome, fabulous overall, pet friendly
- Warm and friendly host and self contained accommodation for a family
- Quiet, convenient location, off street parking, fantastic breakfast, our host Nicole very helpful and friendly. Train the Paris Gare De Lyon from Melun only 23 mins
- Best parts – our own private living area we could retreat to, two friendly cats, and the owner was very friendly and helpful and went out of her way to try to make things comfortable for us!
Great visitor’s unit upstairs dedicated to me only to avoid bathroom sharing.
Nice open view eating area with continental breakfast.
Secure parking for a laden car.
Ferme de Galande
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Paris is 21 miles from Ferme de Galande, while Marne-la-Vallée is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
Many thanks to Marie for waiting for us until almost midnight as we lost our way after dark.
Marie maintains her property very well and decorates the house with great taste. I love the fresh 100% pure orange juice for our simple, but tasted breakfast.
- Everything! The property is fantastic. Very easy to find, beautiful and the welcome first class. The gardens are so tranquil and calm particularly with the frog chorus in the evening. However lovely the building it is the warmth and hospitality of the owner that made this so special. We were made to feel so welcome, at home and relaxed
- The property was beautiful, in a lovely area the hosts was lovely very friendly had a lovely stay and the breakfast was good
- Lovely countryside location but one minute from the motorway which was great.. lovely breakfast and welcoming proprietaire.
- The breakfast was superb and it is only a 5 minute drive from great restaurants on the edge of Melun.
- Many thanks to Marie for waiting for us until almost midnight as we lost our way after dark.
Located on the first floor and with a view of the garden or courtyard, the rooms feature a TV, a wardrobe, wooden floors and ironing facilities. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer, toilet and free toiletries.Electric vehicles can be charged on site, free of charge. A continental breakfast is available daily and there is a communal lounge in the farm.The castles of Fontainebleau and Vaux-Le-Vicomte are respectively 15 and 9.9 miles from Ferme d’Orsonville. Orly Airport is 27.3 miles away and free private parking is provided on site.
- Lovely setting with spacious rooms. Nice common areas. We drank wine while looking out at the beautiful grounds.
- Our GPS did not find the addresse d’Orsonville, but there were clear signs to find the hotel.
Beautiful farm surrounded by woods and fields. Several quiet roads and trails to walk. It was so tranquil; a memorable place to stay.
The room was quite large with a full length window overlooking the garden.
The location was convenient to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. The little town of Barbizon had some nice restaurants and was picturesque.
- Lovely spacious room. Spotlessly clean. Very quiet. Comfortable beds. Good location for travelling. Tea facilities in the room.
The location is perfect for travelers to come with your own car.
It is very close to Fontainebleau and Babizon.
The bed is very comfortable. The staff is very friendly.
La Cordonnerie de Réau
We have rooms with retro and romantic decoration with private bathroom.Guests can also request a homemade dinner.Free Wi-Fi access is available. It is 9.8 miles from Blandy-les-Tours Castle and 6.5 miles from Brie-Comte-Robert Castle. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 28 miles away.
- This hotel deserves a stop in Reau. Nice room and very kind Isabelle. The homemade breakfast is marvelous. Complimentary the coffee and biscuits are a plus.
Food dinero and breakfast
Forniture very nice
Owner very kind
- The setting and the arrangement of the guest house is at high standard. The food was lovely and the host was very friendly and gave useful advice of the surrounding area. I love the little gift handmade macaroons with a selection of Teas and Nespresso coffee
- Friendliness of staff, unique furnishings, cleanliness of room and bathroom. Loved home made preserves and macaroons
De aangename ontvangst en de mooie, ruime kamer. Exact zoals op de foto’s.
Een prima ontbijt naar keuze.
Als het weer het toe laat is er de mogelijkheid om van de tuin gebruik te maken.
Huis en tuin zijn in dezelfde stijl.
La Grande Maison
The guest rooms at La Grande Maison are bright and airy and offer views of the park. They have parquet flooring and each room includes a private bathroom with a shower.Fresh pastries and juice are proposed at breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi internet is provided throughout the property and there is a 24-hour reception.Free private parking is available on site and Ponthierry-Pringy RER Station, with direct links to Paris, is 2.8 miles away. The B&B is 10.3 miles from Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte and 15.5 miles from Fontainebleau.
- The friendliness of the hosts, the comfort of the room and the brilliant massage of the therapist!!
- The proprietor went the extra mile to help us out, she was extremely helpful, and took her time to help.
- The owners we especially nice, gave us recommendations for a great restaurant and also for a laundromat to do our clothes since at this point we had been on the road for two weeks. Overall they are wonderful people, gave us crackers & cheese one night as we were drinking our bottle of wine.
- Very friendly family (owner of the hotel), even though lack of English language, great service provided. Big and clean rooms with interesting interior in sea style. Fresh air and nice landscape around the hotel which is located inside of a park.
- Thank you for everything. Especially helping patching our flat tire.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a terrace. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and certain accommodations at Les Tilleuls have a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.A gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Paris is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 21 miles away.
- Friendly proprietor who was meticulous about ensuring her guests get the most out of their stay.
+ Excellent hostess
+ Very clean
+ Lots of space in the rooms and bathroom
+ Easy to access parking
- The host was friendly, the room quiet, the bathroom large.
- Excellent match of modern design in traditional setting. Well-equipped.
- It is very nice house. The host and her son can speak English. Her son helped us to book the restaurant for dinner.
La Bastide de Barbizon
With a view of the garden, the rooms at La Bastide de Barbizon features wooden floors, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily.Golf lessons with a professional trainer are available at the Château de Fontainebleau and charges are applicable. The Forest of Fontainebleau is 1.9 miles away and free private parking is provided on site.
- Very nice family house and pleasant hosts. Breakfast was good. Quiet place. Walking distance to Barbizon centre. The rooms are a little bit small, but if you don’t plan to spend your days inside, it is not a problem.
- Fred and his wife were very nice, the place had lots of charm and was cozy. The tastefully decorated room was small and was missing a place to hang our clothes, but all in all, a perfect, charming stop, and great location with lovely people!
très bon accueil de toute la famille
- Chambre d’hotes très agréable. La décoration est soignée et moderne. Le jardin a été très apprécié par les enfants (en particulier les rochers et le chat!).
- Les lieux sont charmants et la ville de Barbizon sympa
All rooms feature a view of the garden, wardrobe and heating, while the suites also have a seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chateau Zastava. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal, prepared by the hosts, upon request and at an extra charge.Barbizon is a 30-minute drive away and Melun RER Station is 9.9 miles away, offering direct access to the centre of Paris.
Ina was extremely welcoming and kind!
Place is adorable and comfy
- Chateau Zastava is very wonderful place. Above all Hotel manager “Ina” is very kind!^^
- Hostess was extremely accommodating and helpful. Relatively convenient to Vaux-le-Vicomte. Breakfast was plentiful. Room had separate bedroom, with outdoor table available.
- This is a great place to stay the night before flying home from France and provides a charming retreat instead of a generic airport hotel. My husband and I stayed here with our grown children and their spouses the night prior to departing from CDG airport. The property has a homey atmosphere with a living room and large property on which to take walks. There are ruins and a moat on the property, which add extra charm. We were about 1 hour from the airport. The breakfast buffet was delicious and served at our convenience.
The rooms were immaculate, the showerroom well equipped and beautifully clean, the bed was exceedingly comfortable and extra pillows readily available if needed. We had our own little outside garden area, with swinging hammock and table with two chairs, perfect for relaxing quietly, especially as we stayed for a week.
The breakfasts were served at whatever time we requested and there was so much choice! Cereals, fruits, juices, breads, cakes, jams, honeys and syrups, plus anything cooked that you asked for…….and perfect coffee.
Well positioned for exploring villages, woodlands and “les trois châteaux.”
- Ina was extremely welcoming and kind!
The uniquely-decorated rooms and suites at Ferme d’Auxonnettes have a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be sampled on the terrace when the weather is fine.Other facilities are included such as Banquet and meeting facilities. The property is situated 12.4 miles from Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle and 13.7 miles from Fontainebleau Castle.
Ideal one night stopover on the edge of town in quiet rural location – 15 minutes off the A6 motorway (although nearby we couldn’t hear it at all). Large clean family suite with two bedrooms (pitch black at night!) – comfortable beds and a good quality shower.
Hosts were courteous and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and very good, the owner speaks very good English but the other staff not so much, so good opportunity to brush up on your French.
- Very kind and helpful owners. Beautifully quiet location and ideal set up for a family stop over. Breakfast was laid out on our table – fresh bread, pastries and fruit. All in all a lovely B&B.
- spacious bedroom and swish bathroom. Lovely breakfast. Great location, in small hamlet just 5 mins from the AutoRoute, and close for visiting Fontainebleau
- Remote pastoral location. Quiet. Lovely breakfast hosted by the lady of the house.
relais de poste entièrement réhabilité très récemment.
les propriétaires sont charmants et très accueillants.
le petit déjeuner était très copieux.
la proximité de la sortie de l’autoroute
la climatisation dans les chambres
- Ideal one night stopover on the edge of town in quiet rural location – 15 minutes off the A6 motorway (although nearby we couldn’t hear it at all). Large clean family suite with two bedrooms (pitch black at night!) – comfortable beds and a good quality shower.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rubelles Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rubelles Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rubelles Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!