10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ruaudin Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruaudin Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ruaudin Pays De La Loire:
Le petit plessis
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Le petit plessis will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ruaudin, like cycling and hiking.Le Mans is 5 miles from the accommodation, while La Flèche is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Good continental breakfast. Quirky location but actually quite nice. Was difficult to find initially. Near to the Le Mans track. Friendly owner and very helpful. Liked the countryside location.
Die stilvoll eingerichteten Zimmer.
Abends haben wir in dem Restaurant bei schöner Musik Fleischspiesse frisch vom Grill genossen. Die Besitzer waren sehr freundlich und aufmerksam.
- Le cadre magnifique l accueil simple mais chaleureux la chambre tres grande
- L accueil et la sympathie convivialite en toute simplicite juste comme on aime
Site très agréable.
La propriétaire très gentille.
Literie et petit déjeuner très bien.
L’Arche aux Moines
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The rooms have a private bathroom.Guests at L’Arche aux Moines can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Mans is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Nothing prepared us to the fabulous stay. We met a lovely and hospitable couple who treated us as if we were close friends. The house is beautiful, as is the garden, serene and warm. The decoration shows wonderful taste. The room, the bed, the bathroom, the garden – all is large and with great investment. The breakfast was delicious, the best we have had in our 10 days’ stay in different B&B in Normandy, (the cheeses to die for) :).
Many thanks, Arlette and Gildas for making our stay so lovely and memorable. We hope to see you next year.
- The property was perfect, the hosts wonderful, the setting amazing and very close to the race track as well. An experiance not to be missed.
Beautiful room and an additional sitting room with views of the garden and woodland. Both rooms very tastefully decorated with excellent attention to detail. Hosts spoke very good English.
Very nice breakfast served in their beautiful dining room.
- The owners were very sweet and we enjoyed our conversation with them over an excellent breakfast. Also loved all of the books!
- Hosts were very welcoming and provided us with drinks and chat when we arrived. Great room overlooking the garden, very comfortable.
- Nothing prepared us to the fabulous stay. We met a lovely and hospitable couple who treated us as if we were close friends. The house is beautiful, as is the garden, serene and warm. The decoration shows wonderful taste. The room, the bed, the bathroom, the garden – all is large and with great investment. The breakfast was delicious, the best we have had in our 10 days’ stay in different B&B in Normandy, (the cheeses to die for) :).
Le Petit Chaton
All rooms feature a view of the garden, a TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast serving homemade jams, fresh orange juice, bread and French pastries is provided each morning and can be enjoyed by the swimming pool. The host can also prepare French traditional cuisine, upon request.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Parigné-l’Évêque is only a 10-minute drive away and Le Mans 24 Heures Golf Club is 4.3 miles from the property.
Nice place and near Le Mans.
Pool was great add to our stay.
- Very nice family house with friendly and accommodating owners just off the circuit of Le Mans.
- A clean and comfortable hotel with such very friendly management
- Warm friendly people immaculate lovely room, quiet location but near to Le Mans.
- Nice place nice people but no English spoken, secure parking for bike was good
- Nice place and near Le Mans.
Château Des Arches
Château Des Arches features free WiFi throughout the property. The rooms include park views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Coffee, tea and fruit juice are at guests’ disposal. A continental breakfast is served every day.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Alençon is 30.4 miles from Château Des Arches, while La Flèche is 26.7 miles away. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
- Reception were friendly and helpful,choice of rooms on arrival, swimming pool, set in own grounds with parking. Breakfast excellent,10 minute drive to Le Mans
- A real gem, the traditional French experience. Lovely welcoming owners. Beautiful property and pool. Added bonus were the menagerie of animals, donkeys, lama, goat, deer and chickens. Highly recommend.
- Quiet location. Lovely owner who lives on site. Friendly black cat. Beautiful old building. Enormous bedroom. Good breakfast.
- Our Host Chantel could not have been more hospitable, we were given a choice of two rooms both were very large and with large bathrooms. Whilst the property is a little tired it was clean and comfortable, breakfast was plentiful, yoghurts, fruit, cheese, meats, pastries, bread with various jams and honey. Juices, Teas and coffee. This is a lovely stop over location, perfect gardens and woodland to walk around,.
- Incredibly friendly and caring owner. Lovely, spacious grounds. Great rural, secluded location but very close to the town of Le Mans. We have two small fogs and the owner could not have been more accommodating and welcoming.
Le Champ De La Ferme
With free Wi-Fi access, each room here will provide you with a private bathroom with free toiletries. One of the private bathroom is external to the room.The continental breakfast includes fresh bread and hot drinks. Barbecue facilities, a refrigerator and a microwave are also here, at your disposal.At Le Champ De La Ferme you will find free bikes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- So nice place! Loved the pool, the animals, someone the kids could play fotboll with, the food, the owners, the sun, the big playarea!
- Outstanding facilities provided by the owners who where extremely friendly and provided a warm welcome. The room was stunning, well equipped, beautifully designed and each having its own private patio area as well as the wonderful pool and patio in the rear garden. Lovely evening meal provided and the breakfast was delicious.
- Great family run business- amazing breakfast pool lovely garden
- Really warm welcome on our arrival and immediate offer of a drink
- The owners were welcoming, rooms and grounds lovely. The four course evening meal including drinks at €22 was exceptional.
Chambre D’hôte De La Rotterie
Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available in some rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The Kadampa Meditation Centre is 1.2 miles from the property and the Saint Mars d’Outillé Equestrian Centre is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 36.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely garden and relatively easy access to the racing
- The hosts were lovely, the log cabin (bungalow) modern with a good spacious shower, comfortable bed, TV, coffee/tea and outside seating area. Very quiet and private location we had access to the pool, enjoyed a lovely evening meal in a town nearby and were able to take our time over breakfast (served on the terrace) before leaving. We have stayed in many places in France travelling between locations and this is one of the best.
- Lovely garden and pool area, woods close by for walking with the dog. Quiet, peaceful tranquility. Very welcoming and helpful hosts. Would definitely stay again and for longer in summer time, to enjoy and appreciate the garden and surroundings!
- Chambre D’hôte De La Rotterie was a great place to stay
- Really good location for A28 and very welcoming. Great to have 2 bedrooms for separate kids room and they had a swim in the pool.
Manoir des Turets
All of the rooms have a garden view and an electric kettle. Each room also comes with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A welcome tray with tea and coffee is provided.A continental breakfast with homemade cakes and jams is served each morning in the common living room, which features a fireplace and a piano. You will have free access to a shared kitchen.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout at Manoir des Turets. Free private parking is possible on site and Le Mans Race Circuit is 8.7 miles from the B&B.
- The bedroom was large with a huge luxurious bathroom. The breakfast table was very elegantly laid out. The food was very fresh and varied in its choices. The hosts were extremely charming and helpful. The whole house is beautifully styled and elegant with antiques and interesting works of art on the walls.
- The owners went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. Lovely people.
Excellent room, with lovely antique furniture and paintings.
Breakfast was superb and plentiful.
Pierre and Chantal were very welcoming hosts.
The owners more than friendly. Our son saw the swimming pool upon arrival and that was the only thing he wanted… Although it was never used before and actually not ready yet around the pool area, they immediately started cleaning the pool and apologizing it was not ready yet. My son had a blast!
Furthermore they have a small dog which loved my son and he in return loved the dog. So they ran around the big garden.
Breakfast was opulent, and with extremely good croissants and also very friendly.
The room was good and had everything we needed.
- We received a warm and friendly greeting from our host who showed us to our room on arrival and was very helpful when we asked her if she could recommend a restaurant for an evening meal. The double aspect room was clean and spacious and the continental breakfast was plentiful.
Les Cabanes de Do
All rooms are located in the individual cabins and feature a private terrace with outdoor furniture, a garden view, a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, a refrigerator and a fan. The en suite bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.Breakfast is provided each morning at Les Cabanes de Do and will be served in the comfort of your room at your desired hour. Restaurants can be found within walking distance.Free WiFi access and free private parking are also available.Le Mans 24 Hour Circuit is only 6.2 miles away and the Jardin des Plantes is a 20-minute walk from the property. Additional features include free wired internet in the rooms and free private parking on site.
- The owner was lovely, the cabin was lovely and comfortable, but hot at night. The breakfast was lovely, the cabin is close to the old town. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- The accomodation was excellent – a comfortable bed, a well appointed bathroom and a lovely patio area. Dominique, our host, was charming and helpful. The breakfast was amazing – beautifully presented and generous.
- A very warm, helpful welcome by the owner. This establishment is very well situated for visiting Vieux Mans on foot.
- A lovely comfortable unit with outside access to walk our dog,the facilities were very good and the breakfast was excellent, all in all a very good overnight stay.
Excellent all round. Lovely room, very comfortable bed, charming host, good breakfast.
Beside a very busy road but double glazed so we had a good night’s sleep.
Au Jardin De L’éventail
Guest rooms in Au Jardin De L’éventail are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms feature a desk.Louis-Aragon Multimedia Library is a 17-minute walk from Au Jardin De L’éventail, while Culture and Convention Centre of Le Mans is an 18-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Delightful stay, friendly and helpful owner. Location to Le Mans centre ideal. Lovely decor.
- Good bed. Slept well. Room nicely appointed. Lack of mirror. Bathroom mirror a bit high. Breakfast croissants and brioche fresh and very good.
- Very nice room, very clean, proprietor very friendly and helpful
- Good bed, lots of electric outlets, an electric kettle, nice breakfast in the garden, interesting and friendly hosts
- Friendly hostess great garden delicious continental breakfast
The rooms in La Catinière are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at La Catinière also feature free WiFi, while some rooms have a garden view. All rooms at La Catinière are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ruaudin Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!