10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rozier-en-donzy Rhône-alps:
Les Pierres Folles
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hair dryer. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Lyon is 27 miles from Les Pierres Folles, while Saint-Étienne is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, very nice evening meal.
- Very nice room, bathroom and beds. In house restaurant was outstanding. Owner was very friendly and had a good sense of humour. Great value.
- Tout le reste. L’accueil. L’établissement nickel. La cuisine
- Chambre simple et propre. Literie confortable. Bonne indépendance : entrée avec un code.
- L’accueil chaleureux du propriétaire, le calme environnant, la chambre très spacieuse, propre, au décor contemporain et à la vue superbe, la literie parfaite, la possibilité de travailler en terrasse au soleil, l’offre du plateau repas servi en chambre le soir
The suite at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV, seating area and views of the mountains. It has a private bathroom equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. Lyon is 25.5 miles from Les Barabans, while Saint-Étienne is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 14.3 miles from the property.
- It is a little hidden place but if you want a quiet night, just perfect! The owner is a very nice lady! Tge room was nice and clean. The bed was a bit small but maybe I was too big. The breakfast was very nice! Good place to rest!
Everything: the warm hospitality, the peaceful location, the gasping view, the cosy feel of the house, the practical touch.
We arrived just at sunset and Mme Berthet was so kind to reserve dinner for us at the local restaurant. We enjoyed the whirlpool at night time and the wonderful breakfast on the terrace.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
The evening meal and breakfast were very tasty and we were made extremely welcome.
The Hot Tub is the best!!!
- Very friendly, welcoming hosts who delayed their dinner in order to accommodate our late arrival. Hot tub at our disposal. They even provided us with an air conditioning unit as it was a warm night.
- Un accueil très chaleureux avec un petit déjeuner très copieux…un dépaysement total…j’y retournerais certainement
La ferme du Bouton d’Or
Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling. Roanne is 8.7 miles from La ferme du Bouton d’Or, while Joux is 12.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
- The fact that food served for breakfast and dinner was homemade and from their farm products. The location is ideal for people who want some peace and be away from busy cities/crowded hotels. Our children loved the swimming pool with salt water. We visited also their farm and we felt so close to mother nature. And the most important thing we enjoyed is hospitality and kindness of the owners.
Minimum comfort but very clean
Delicious breakfast (everything is produced and cooked in the farm, you ll try real butter, milk, tea etc…)
- J’ai apprécié l’accueil, la chambre, le petit-déjeuner, le calme, la campagne.
- Lit de très bonne qualité et lieu très calme. La confiture de rhubarbe au petit déjeuner était délicieuse.
Hôtesse à l’écoute et de bons conseils.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
Au Coeur Du Beaujolais
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. A seating area is provided in all guest rooms, while certain rooms come with a DVD player. At Au Coeur Du Beaujolais each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Lyon is 19 miles from Au Coeur Du Beaujolais, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 13 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 27 miles away.
- charmant village et vue magnifique sur le Beaujolais; belle maison d’hôtes avec hébergement des clients séparé à la maison et surtout des propriétaires très sympathiques avec lesquels on a passé un agréable moment autour d’un délicieux petit déjeuner.
Nous avons tout aimé : l’accueil, le lieu, la vue sur les vignes de beaujolais, le confort de la literie, la bibliothèque, et le petit déjeuner avec le propriétaire qui a longuement parlé avec nous.
Nous le conseillerons à nos amis et nous y retournerons !
- Les prestations, les propriétaires, les environs..
L’accueil par les propriétaire est très chaleureux, de nombreux conseil nous ont été apportés sur la région et restaurant/visite à faire ce qui nous a fortement aidé durant notre séjour.
Le petit déjeuner est très bon avec des produits locaux de qualité (confiture de raisin et quatre quart fait maison).
On est impatient d’y retourner.
Une auberge est située a proximité nous a permis de bien nous installer le jour de notre arrivée (plat copieux).
Merci encore pour l’accueil et votre gentillesse au delà de nos espérances.
- Tout était parfait ! La chambre est très jolie et nos hôtes très gentil ! Le petit déjeuner un vrai délice . Je recommande !
Le Clos du Jubin
With facilities for making tea and coffee, the guest rooms all have a view of the landscape. One room has a classic style while another features Asian furniture. A hairdryer and free toiletries are supplied.The hosts can prepare a 4-course meal for dinner upon request, served in the dining room, and special diet menus are also available. Guests staying more than 2 nights will have access to the fully equipped kitchen.Popular activities in the area include hiking and visiting the Beaujolais wine region. The medieval park Salva Terra, tree climbing facilities and Courzieu Park are 14.9 miles away while Les Sapins Lake is 21.1 miles from this B&B.
- Very friendly atmosphere. Modern shower-room. Superb country location yet only minutes from town.
- Just the greatest situation beautiful views lovely owners we had dinner rural French home cooking but excellent cocktail and wine all included highly recommend
- It was a very peaceful and relaxed place to stay. We had a wonderful view from our bedroom. There was a kitchen come dining room where breakfast was served and we could use the fridge to put a few things in. Breakfast was good, criossant, bread, home made jams and yogurt. We had a couple of delicious evening meals prepared by Elisabeth. When I needed to do some washing she let me use her washing machine. She couldn’t have been more helpful. Great place to stay.
- Cosy clean comfortable room. Elisabeth was very helpful and prepared great dinner. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Perfect stop on our way back home. It was like another night in vacations.
La Source Dorée
Rooms at La Source Dorée have a balcony and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning. The organic restaurant serves dishes made with vegetables grown on site. The meal can be served on the terrace.Newspapers are available at La Source Dorée and you can use the free Wi-Fi access in the public areas.The B&B is 1.2 miles from Sain-Bel Train Station and 5 miles from Couvent de la Tourette. There is a free private car park on site.
- The comfort of the beds and …the home made breakfast!
- We thought this was a very peaceful place to stay. Our room had windows on 3 sides looking over fabulous views. The restaurant was worth trying and the breakfast good quality mostly produced on their own organic farm. We enjoyed an early morning stroll round the farm.
- La Source Doree is a little hard to find, but worth the search. The grand house has been lovingly restored, capturing the nostalgia of earlier times. The rooms are furnished with period furniture and premium bedding. Dinner was prepared using vegetables from the garden and local wines. It was a pleasure to stroll through the paths around the house and admire the views of the valley below. La Source Doree was the perfect beginning of our road trip through Provence.
- The most beautiful romantic room I have ever slept in. The decoration is elegant, the staff and owners extremely kind, attentive to our comfort, the view from the rooms is amazing over the Beaujolais region, you can hear birds singing, nights are extremely quiet and they have a spa! The perfect place to celebrate a memorable Valentine day and night !
The house and room are amazing. Beautifully decorated, spacious with stunning views.
The hosts are very warm, friendly and helpful
I would have no hesitation in returning.
la ferme des roses
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lyon is 24 miles from la ferme des roses. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de Sugny
The bed and breakfast provides certain accommodations with pool views, and the rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Chateau de Sugny.Guests can use the hot tub. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from Chateau de Sugny, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The location was stunning. The rooms exquisitely decorated. The owners extremely friendly. Such a lovely surprise when we drove up. Grounds beautiful too.
- Les hôtes sont très accueillants et aux petits soins ! Belle maison ancienne avec confort moderne. Tout est en parfait état et très bien entretenu. La piscine est très agréable avec de l’eau fraîche à disposition… Très bon petit déjeuner, pris à l’extérieur sous les arbres. Très agréable.
Très grande qualité d’accueil et de gentillesse de nos hôtes
Site apaisant (parc et jardin)
Très belle décoration intérieure (mélange de tradition et de modernité très réussi)
Piscine et spa impeccable
- Parfait … à recommander sans hésitation ! On prend plaisir à regarder la décoration, profiter du confort et de l’environnement exceptionnel et de l’accueil très agréable des hôtes. Merci à eux !
- Wunderbares Schloss mit sehr persönliche Betreuung in ländlicher und ydillische Lage
Au Logis des Arts
All of the guest rooms feature a view of the garden and swimming pool, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.
The cottage features a furnished terrace, a view of the garden, a living area with a TV and sofa bed, heating and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes a stove and refrigerator. Bed linen and towels are not provided.A continental breakfast serving bread, butter, homemade jam, yogurt, hot drinks and fruit juice is provided each morning. Russian cuisine is also available upon request.Additional features include a sauna, hot tub, bicycle rental, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Montrond-les-Bains Thermal Spa is 15.5 miles away and Château de la Roche is a 20-minute drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère
The guest rooms and the apartment include high speed internet access and are individually decorated. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower.The continental breakfast is prepared every morning at Chambres D’hôtes Le Presbytere. Evening meals are served in the dining room, which has mountain views.The casinos at Montrond-les-Bains Casino and St Galmier are located a 10-minute drive from the B&B and Forez Golf Club is 17.4 miles away. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Excellent breakfast and good company with other guests
- I felt like I visited my friend. Lots of interesting things in hall, very educational for kids. We tried hard to not break all these antiques occasionally. So quiet surroundings.
- Nous avons apprécié le calme, la gentillesse de la patronne. Nous recherchions un hébergement pour faire étape sur le chemin du retour. Ce fut parfait. La chambre est décorée avec goût, l’aménagement des couchages sur 2 niveaux et la salle d’eau en suite. Le petit déjeuner exceptionnel avec confitures maison et toute sorte de pain frais. Le wifi fonctionnait bien.
L’accueil, la disponibilité, le sourire de la maitresse de maison,
La décoration INTERIEURE, pour l’extérieure, c’était en cours.
L accueil de la maitresse de maison.
Très belle maison rénovée avec bcp de goût.
Repas du soir avec produits de petits producteurs du coin.
Idem pour le petit déjeuner.
Felicitation aussi à la fille de la maîtresse de maison qui est aussi sympathique que sa maman et une bonne cuisinière.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rozier-en-donzy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rozier-en-Donzy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!