10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roynac Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Roynac Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roynac Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roynac Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roynac Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roynac Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roynac Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roynac Rhône-alps:
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Valence is 20 miles from tempepailla, while Montélimar is 12 miles away. Caumont Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ferme du Pic d’Allier
Guest rooms are individually decorated and feature views over the garden. Some rooms feature original stone work. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available and guests can access a communal kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Ferme du Pic d’Allier.Restaurants can be found 4.3 miles from the property.Free private parking is possible on site. Activities in the local area include horse-riding and fishing. Montélimar Train Station is 13.7 miles away.
- Beautiful setting, lovely property, clean smart, well decorated throughout, very friendly hosts, wish we had booked for the week.
- Fantastic place, unfortunatly only one night stay for us. We will go back in another vacation.
- Beautiful accommodation, really friendly owners and perfect breakfast
- The room, environment, facilities and kind service were exactly what we needed when passing from Spain to Belgium. Little details in the room were appreciated a lot.
- Very warm welcome, lovely people. excellent breakfast. Close to Montelimar. Booked a 4 person room but would be better suited to a family
La Colline aux Cigales
All units at La Colline feature earthy and warm tones. Boasting an hydromassage shower in the private bathroom, each room also includes a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided.A French breakfast including homemade jam is served every morning. Further meals and truffle-based specialties are available upon request for an additional charge.Guests can also enjoy a massage upon request. Activities such as truffle hunting, hiking and cycling can also be organised by the property.Château de Grignan is 8.1 miles away and the Archeological Museum La Pegue is 1.9 miles away. The olive oil region of Nyons lies within 9.3 miles and Montelimar train station is 26.1 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
Excellent hostess and situation.
Would be even more beautiful in summer.
- Exceptional decor and beautiful quaint setting. Breakfast brought to our room. Great departure point for exploring the area.
Emmanuelle reçoit dans les règles de l’art: disponibilité, souplesse et convivialité sont ses qualités premières sans pour autant être intrusive.
Le lieu est également à la hauteur: tout est ravissant.
- L’emplacement la décoration de la chzmbrs la gentillesse de la maîtresse de maison le petit déjeuner
- Zimmer(deko), Ambiente, Ruhe, Pool, aufmerksame Gastgeberin
- Excellent hostess and situation.
Bonheur De Provence
Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with a hair dryer provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Valence is 21.1 miles from Bonheur De Provence, while Montélimar is 11.2 miles away. Caumont Airport is 50.3 miles from the property.
The best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in. Fabulous views over the Provencal countryside but in an under-visited part of Provence, the Drome region. Excellent small suite with double room, sitting room, toilet and hot tub bath and power shower. Lovely veranda and excellent covered area for eating your own food, ( they even provide a microwave and grill,) whilst looking out on the beautiful countryside as the sun goes down. Also an excellent swimming pool.
All in all an ideal location.
- The breakfast was very good every morning again. Michelle and Andre are very creative and lovely.
- l’accueil et très convivial et même amical, disponibilité parfaite ,chambre spacieuse et agréable et cadre magnifique avec une vue incomparable
Accueil simple et très chaleureux
La vue imprenable
Bon petit déjeuner avec croissants et pain de “vrai boulanger”*** accompagnés des confitures et yaourts maison
- Echtpaar erg vriendelijk. Rust, ruimte en uitzicht fantastisch. Top.
- The best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in. Fabulous views over the Provencal countryside but in an under-visited part of Provence, the Drome region. Excellent small suite with double room, sitting room, toilet and hot tub bath and power shower. Lovely veranda and excellent covered area for eating your own food, ( they even provide a microwave and grill,) whilst looking out on the beautiful countryside as the sun goes down. Also an excellent swimming pool.
Rooms include a flat-screen TV.Guests can swim in a lake close to the property.Montélimar is 10.6 miles from Les Griottes, while Die is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 47.8 miles from Les Griottes.
- Welcome, accommodation, breakfast and personal attention all excellent. It’s a fascinating place to stay. Highly recommended
- tranquillité et accueil; endroit très “nature”: des ânes, des paons, des chiens, un potager écolo, une piscine naturelle, bref, un petit coin de paradis!
- Le cadre naturel très beau et la gentillesse des hôtes qui nous ont fait découvrir leur petit paradis et leurs animaux.
- Belle chambre avec pièce attenante, le tout constituant un bel espace confortable, propre et calme. Endroit atypique parfait pour les amoureux des animaux et de la nature. Propriétaires sympathiques et attachants complètement dans l’esprit de la chambre d’hôtes. Bon petit déjeuner.
- L’accueil “accentué” et culturel et puis les 3 gros toutous joueurs !
Viewing the mountains and the garden, each room offers a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and guests can find a restaurant and stores just 3.1 miles away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Montélimar Train Station is a 35-minute drive from the property, where free parking is available.
- extremely picturesque location beautiful old house very comfortable and very congenial host
- Rooms are clean and nice, not close from the road thus pretty quiet.
- Quiet location, friendly owners and lovely breakfast.
- We had a wonderful stay in this fantastic building! Our room was very cosy and had a huge and modern bathroom. The breakfast was great! Nice hosts of the place and it’s a real bonus that you can use the kitchen facilities and also have coffee and tea for free. We want to return in summer to see how it looks like then as well!
- The Chateau was simply lovely. It has been renovated so the bedrooms and bathroom were all new but still retained that country stylish feel. The staff, especially Pierre, were very friendly during the length of our stay. The breakfast is delicious i.e. jams, honey, yogurt all home made on their farm 🙂
Domaine du Vivier
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a terrace with a garden view. A seating area is available to all guests, while some rooms include a DVD player. Guest rooms have a desk.Valence is 23 miles from Domaine du Vivier, while Montélimar is 8 miles away. Caumont Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, serene location, nice swimming pool
- Domaine du Viviers is a truly remarkable place – very amiable people created “une tres belle maison”, very quiet, remote enough from any city noise (or light pollution, in case you happen to be into Perseides in August), but close enough to any major attractions – Great base to visit Montélimar or La Caverne du Pont D’Arc with its 36000 year old cave paintings. If I made any mistakes this summer, it is not to plan for more time here.
- Very quite environment in the countryside, in a beautiful restored old property. Large room with good bed. Good breakfast.
- Beautiful setting, conveniently located for us between Geneva and the lavender fields/Provence area: close to main roads but in a beautiful tranquil setting with an amazing 360 view. Even though arrived quite late, the owners were mega friendly. Breakfast was great on a beautiful terrace outside. The pool looked great too though we didn’t have time to use it. The building is old and gorgeous.
Tout simplement super des hotes très accueillants un petit déjeuner super avec tout le confort
Le lieu est vraiment atypique et très inspirants
Donnes très envie d’y retourner
Des prestations vraiment top
Le Clos de l’Ambre
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. One of them has a walk-in, multijet shower and a private garden.Breakfast is served every morning at Le Clos de l’Ambre. Restaurants can be found within 1.9 miles of the property.Upon prior booking and at an extra cost, massages are available on site.Guests can go rock climbing, horse riding and canoeing in the area. The property is right by Lambres river course. A7 motorway is 14.3 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- An excellent breakfast with croissants from our favourite pâtisserie/boulanger in Crest
- We liked the saff very much, along with the home-made foods for breakfast.
we had a very comfortable bed and in the morning there was a very good breakfast in the greenhouse. at the accommodation was a nice garden with many possibilities to relax. The hostess had many helpful tips. Nathalie was very sympathetic and made us feel at home.
merci beaucoup et jusqu’à la prochaine fois
- Breakfast in the old glasshouse and big comfortable room in a old typic house built of stones – very nice garden!!!
- Delightful host who went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. Best croissants in France. Thank you so much.
Le Mas des Lavandières
Each caravan has a lounge area and a small kitchenette with stove and fridge. Guests have access to a bathroom with a shower and WC.The breakfast is continental, with homemade pastries. The closest restaurant is 2.5 miles away, and the closest grocery shop is 0.9 miles away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Très bien roulotte avec une literie très confortable, une piscine excellente protégée du mistral et un petit déjeuner délicieux. Merci à Myriam pour son accueil très chaleureux et discret. C est un endroit avec un calme absolu. Je vous le conseille et pour nous à refaire. Cordialement
- Endroit tres reposant, la gérante est tres gentille et a l’écoute.
- accueil très chaleureux, cadre idéal pour se reposer .
- Le calme et la quiétude de l endroit, l accueil de Myriam la propriétaire , sa gentillesse, ses petits déjeuners savoureux, ses confitures, ses conseils toujours avisés. On a même pu profiter de la piscine avec ce beau soleil d octobre, On reviendra dans ses roulottes c est une évidence et c est une région magnifique
- Excellent petit déjeuner amené devant (ou dedans) la roulotte. Très bel accueil.
Vergers de la Bouligaire
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Vergers de la Bouligaire also feature a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Valence is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Montélimar is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Lovely fruit farm within short walking distance to the village.
- The owners of the gîte were super friendly and helpful in giving recommendations, both for dinner as well as things to do in the surrounding area. The space is cozy but super cute and has all you might need; the breakfast which is included is definitely A+ as well as the little dog that belongs to the owner. The place is also close to Miramande which is convenient for dinner.
- La situation, le calme et la sympathie des propriétaires. Le petit déjeuner savoureux et l’accueil chaleureux
- Accueil chaleureux petit déjeuner super produit maison à recommander
- Super accueil , bon petit déjeuner , endroit calme ! rien à redire c’est la nature à l’état pure ! la literie super confortable .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roynac Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roynac Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roynac Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roynac Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!