10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roybridge Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Roybridge Highlands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roybridge Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roybridge Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roybridge Highlands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roybridge Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roybridge Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roybridge Highlands:
Inverour Guest House
Inverour is a charming 19th-century guest house in the centre of Spean Bridge, a 15-minute drive from Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.In the nearby hills of Glen Roy, buzzards soar in the sky and eagles can be spotted circling high above. Loch Ness can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and the picturesque town of Fort William is 15 minutes’ drive away.Traditionally furnished and boasting pretty views, rooms at Inverour Guest House all have a flat-screen TV. You can also relax in the comfort of your room with a cup of tea or coffee.A full cooked breakfast is served each morning in the wooden-beamed dining room. For lunch and evening meals, Russell’s Restaurant is situated right next door to the house, and the Old Station Restaurant is 650 feet away.
- Clean, modern, welcoming & friendly, with great parking.
- Wonderfully comfortable long weekend for us at the Inverour guest house. Amazingly peaceful and spotlessly clean room and the breakfasts were magnificent, with plenty to eat and all good quality fresh produce. Both Eddie and Michael work very hard and are very hospitable and helpful. We are looking forward to our next trip there next year to see our new found friends (Police crime scene tape permitting – private joke). Perhaps I should be booking now!
- We were made very welcome by Michael and Eddie when we arrived at the Inverour guest house. We had a recently renovated Kingsize bedroom. It was very comfortable with luxurious towels. We were served a lovely freshly cooked breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. The only suggestion I would make is some fresh fruit at breakfast.
- Warm and friendly, nothing too much trouble. Michael cooks a superb breakfast, and Ed is delightful
- Friendly hosts, very clean, good breakfasts and really comfy beds!
Tirindrish House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Tirindrish House B&B offers accommodations in Spean Bridge, just 9 miles from Fort William. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Glencoe is 17 miles from Tirindrish House B&B, and Fort Augustus is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 55 miles from Tirindrish House B&B.
- Loved this place! The room was cozy and the view of the mountains was amazing! Breakfast was delicious! Lucy was sweet and funny and made us feel very welcome. We would have loved to stay longer!
- Perfect family suite – the kids had their own room off an ante room. Wonderful views of the mountains. Lovely breakfast in the morning.
- We loved the feel of this house. It snowed and the view of the snow-covered highlands and mountains from our room was enchanting. The kids loved the tennis courts. The hostess was delightful–really likes what she does and does it well–and the breakfast was excellent. Everything was very tastefully and carefully done–from the decor to the delicious complimentary shortbread cookies and fresh milk and juice in our fridge. We wished we could stay longer!
- The room was warm and inviting. The ensuite was a really good size for a twin room. The breakfasts were brilliant and really filling. The fire was always lit in the guest lounge, there were lots of books about the local area and the owners were also very knowledgeable on the area for good places to walk.
- Friendly host. Lovely breakfast. Best porridge and scrambled egg and any hotel I’ve stayed
Springburn Farm House
Springburn Farm House offers accommodation just outside of Spean Bridge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Some units include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fort William is 9.3 miles from Springburn Farm House, while Glencoe is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
- An excellent B&B, very welcoming and comfortable.
- Ideal location, very friendly owners, lovely breakfast. Couldn’t ask for better. Thanks.
Very friendly ,had Highland cattle we could feed.
- Lovely setting and very comfortable rooms. The owners made us feel very welcome and gave advice on the area also. Breakfast was excellent and with lots of choices.
- Lovely location, very nice hosts, great choice of items for breakfast, even gave us rolls and croissants to feed their Highland Cattle with !!!
Letterfinlay Lodge House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Letterfinlay Lodge House is located in Letterfinlay, just 14 miles from Fort William. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Glencoe is 22 miles from Letterfinlay Lodge House, and Fort Augustus is 14 miles away. Inverness Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome and daily communication from proprietor to confirm our comfort/satisfaction. Complimentary bottle of wine included.
- The view is absolutely amazing, and situated right on the Loch, it totally exceeded my expectations. The cleanliness of room and bathroom were of a very high standard. Better than I have experienced in some 5 star hotels.
- Great location, stunning view and super condition for the break and relax. Room (17) “ eagle sea”. Ian looks after the property very well. Thank you for nice welcoming, getting the room before an admission time and telling us where to go.
- Very clean. Very updated. Extremely comfortable beds.
We were very impressed, beautiful room, with a fantastic view of the loch.
Extremely comfortable and a great shower. Would highly recommend.
Inverlochy Villas (Adults Only)
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Inverlochy Villas (Adults Only) is located in Fort William in the region of Highlands, just 31 miles from Mallaig. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Glencoe is 10 miles from Inverlochy Villas (Adults Only), and Fort Augustus is 26 miles away.
- Everything was marvelous, me and my family were very well treated by these two kind men, Adrian and John. A big thank you for getting such good care of us, we really felt at home.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our two nights stay here. The room was clean and spacious, breakfast was delicious (provided packed to take away for an early start one day), and very welcoming and friendly hosts. I would thoroughly recommend the Inverlochy Villas.
- Adrian and Brian were the epitome of above-and-beyond customer service. They made me feel at home, brought me into town when I needed to get there, and gave me tips about what to see and do. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.
- The hosts of the accomodation have outstanding sense of making the guest feel comfortable. They help wherever they can. I would highly recommend to stay here. The location is perfect and the villa interiour is cute. Very nice treat to get the breakfast in bed and everything was delicious. Thank you, I hope many guests choose to stay here, you won’t regret it.
- This place is simply beautiful! The room was very clean and nicely decorated and the owner John was very kind and friendly. He helped us a lot and gave us tips of how to make the most out of our trip in the Highlands. Stunning location, beautiful rooms, great breakfast and excellent hospitality. Would highly recommend. Thank you John! Xxx The girls from Greece
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Torbeag House is located in Fort William. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mallaig is 30 miles from Torbeag House, and Glencoe is 14 miles from the property.
- Lovely location very friendly and helpful spotless
- Everything! A lovely comfortable B&B with super hosts. Excellent food. Amazing views. Wonderful situation in beautiful grounds. Everything you would hope for from a top notch B&B.
- Views I’ve Ben Nevis were amazing. Lovely gardens.
- A very flexible approach to breakfast and good choice of things the room very comfortable with modern bathroom also room nicely heated .
- Spacious, comfortable rooms, great view over Ben Nevis, quiet.a
Glentower Lower Observatory
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Glentower Lower Observatory features accommodations with breakfast included with stunning views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour Hills. The center of Fort William is only a 5-minute walk away.A wide-ranging breakfast menu is served in the dining room, with views of the serene garden. Cooked and continental options are available, and guests can also enjoy traditional Scottish oatmeal.Rooms at Glentower all have carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the building, and free private parking on site.Fort William is perfect for walkers and bikers wishing to explore the picturesque surroundings. Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the United Kingdom, can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Comfortable bed and fresh air option. A very pleasant stay and close to walk into town for dinner.
- We were given the Tower room ( No3 ) which was brilliant. View over the loch and into town. The tower provided a little lounge area to sit and read etc.
- Great location, lovely staff, amazing view from room, good breakfast
- Although the property was said to be a 100 years old it has been carefully renovated, and tastefully decorated. Both bedroom and bathroom were large. Trevor was very helpful with local information
- The owners are incredibly friendly and chatty and made us feel very welcome. The room was well-presented, with a very comfy bed. Nice little touches with the in-room facilities, including the multi-plug devices (great for charging phones, etc). We loved the bathroom too! The view of the Loch and the hills was superb. The room was cleaned and the bed made daily, which was a very nice thing to come back to on an evening. The breakfast choice was excellent and could be tailored to your tastes. The proximity to the town centre was very good and the owners had some good recommendations for places to eat. A fantastic place to stay!
Highwinds Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Highwinds Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Fort William, just 4.1 miles from Ben Nevis. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Amazing hosts and a fabulous place to stay in both comfort and location.
- It was the little things like chocolate on the pillow, Rose on the towels. Great service
- Comfy and clean rooms, with super friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast too. Would definitely stay again.
- Owners really friendly and helpful, accommodated a later check in for us and recommended places to eat. Lovely place, everything brand new, nicely decorated and very clean. Breakfast was great too! Would definitely stay here again when in the area.
- Lovely breakfast, lovely shower, amazing view. Liz was a great host, giving us tips for the neighbourhood.
Buccleuch Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Buccleuch Guest House offers accommodations in Fort William, just 30 miles from Oban. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mallaig is 30 miles from Buccleuch Guest House, and Glencoe is 9 miles from the property.
We liked the whole experience of staying at Buccleuch as we were greeted with a cheery welcome and nothing was too much a trouble for our hosts.
Our en-suite room was large and comfortable and the following day breakfast was well received with a choice of cereals, fruits, yogurts etc. followed by a cooked breakfast to your choice.
10 out of 10….
We loved the property and the friendliness of the hosts they made us feel very welcome. The property itself is centrally located with plenty of car parking space. We especially enjoyed the lovely breakfasts.
Lovely people and lovely place to stay.
Thank you 😀
- Breakfast was fantastic, hot and varied options, the room was very large, clean and had a great view of the water. Their superb knowledge of the area meant we were able to make the most of our short stay. One day we will be back to see everything else they recommended!
Nice firm bed. Stewart was amazing and the “boss” (his wife I think) makes an excellent breakfast.
Highly recommend this location.
- We liked the whole experience of staying at Buccleuch as we were greeted with a cheery welcome and nothing was too much a trouble for our hosts.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thistle Cottage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fort William, just 12 miles from Glencoe. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.Fort Augustus is 25 miles from Thistle Cottage, and Bridge of Orchy is 26 miles away.
- Fantastic location-stunning countryside, super clean and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast.
Comfy beds in a large room, quiet location but close to where we needed to get to.
Very friendly. Excellent breakfast.
We like every aspect of this property. It’s a bit out of town so nice and quiet.
The hostess is clearly a great cook and very attentive.
- Great host, very friendly. Allowed dogs. Easy to get to but off the main road in a quiet cul de sac, made evening relatively quiet and walking the dog easy. Good parking.
- Lovely staff running the b&b, extremely homely!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roybridge Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roybridge Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roybridge Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roybridge Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!