10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Royat Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Royat Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Royat Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royat Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royat Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Royat Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Royat Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Royat Auvergne:
Chambres d’hôtes Villa Pascaline
The elegant rooms at Villa Pascaline include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and an electric kettle. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bath or shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams and local products. The property is situated 1,000 feet from restaurants, bars and grocers.Montjuzet Park is 1,650 feet away. The property is 9.3 miles from Puy-de-Dôme and Vulcania and 1.6 miles from Clermont-Ferrand’s Train Station.
- Extremely comfortable room and bed, great shower, great breakfast and friendly welcome and service.
- Excellent breakfast, with lovely pancakes. Very friendly owner and good location.
- The location was excellent, a short walk from the old centre. The staff were friendly, the rooms excellent and the breakfast was amazing. I would highly recommend this place.
- Beautiful room, tastefully decorated in a traditional French house. Friendly welcome (even though we were early). Excellent breakfast. Walking distance of central Clermont Ferrand
- Friendly and helpful. A warm welcome. Excellent breakfast.
Villa Pradelle et swimming pool
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Continental breakfast is served each morning including local produce from Auvergne region.Zénith d’Auvergne is 13 minutes’ drive from Villa Pradelle, while Polydômes is 8 minutes’ drive away. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
To close railroad, to hot in the room.
Breakfast below average.
Great place to stay . More personal than the standard hotels . Friendly helpful owner . Pool looked lovely and warm. Top Tip – make sure you don’t have to empty car boot to find swimsuit! Room modern and clean. 15 minute walk to town – lots of good restaurants. Secure private parking.
Would definitely stay again
VERY GOOD ROOM
VERY NICE OWNER
VERY GOOD BREADFAST
Modern hotel, very large bedroom, bed and walk in shower.
Secure gated parking.
Breakfast typical french.
- From the outside it doesn’t look like much but once you are through the gate it is like a little paradise. Very friendly staff, very clean and spacious throughout. The pool was a great addition too.
- To close railroad, to hot in the room.
The accommodation is decorated in grey and colorful tones. The bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower.The house’s kitchen is open on the living room and equipped with an electric kettle, a coffee machine and a toaster.You can use free Wi-Fi access on site. The accommodation is located 1,300 feet from Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption Cathedral.
We booked on the day itself, and they had not clue we were coming, but the owner was very friendly nonetheless and showed us in detail where everything was and made sure we got all settled in.
They put a lot of effort in the decor of the place and everything was impeccable.
- The property was well located in the town centre and we would consider it a small flat however the bedroom was hot and humid
- Lovely breakfast served to room. Very good facilities. Pleasant owners.
L’accueil : une petite bouteille d’eau avec une madeleine
Propreté des lieux
Petit espace extérieur
- L’accueil des propriétaires, le calme de l’appartement et sa propreté, le stationnement sécurisé de notre voiture dans la cour de la propriété mais aussi la proximité du centre ville nous ayant permis de tout faire à pied.
- We booked on the day itself, and they had not clue we were coming, but the owner was very friendly nonetheless and showed us in detail where everything was and made sure we got all settled in.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Siam
Some rooms have shared bathroom facilities, while others have an en suite bathroom.After enjoying the breakfast prepared with fresh, homemade produce, you may choose to relax on the patio or in the walled garden. Other local activities include visiting Vulcania Theme and Leisure Park, which is 9.3 miles away.
- This hotel is very quirky, it is set in an old area of the city and has been styled from North Africa in its decor. The surroundings are very unusual as are the caged birds and live fish. The breakfast maybe traditional but also unusual, with a variety of conserves, croissants and bread. Not sustaining for the morning with no hot food options available.
- I liked it all, the atmosphere, the birds, breakfast in the courtyard. It was beautiful and unconventional. We had a fantastic breakfast, were met by the kindest young lady, our rooms were great, shower fun. Our 12 year old was enchanted. Our son 14 deeply comfortable on the day bed, teens ahoy!
- The very original eastern decor, atmosphere, indoor garden theme, exotic caged birds, fish and very calm cosy feel to the place, breakfast was superb, and our room overlooked the hide away garden.
- Perfect relaxed atmosphere and Oriënt style, breakfast lovely complete!
I spent here some hours in a rainy afternoon, writing postcards on a quiet desk, with my daughter of 9 months playing on the camping bed the host provided us (even if we forgot to ask for it in advance).
The organisation of the house is interesting, and our room was original, very personal, and full of life. The breakfast was generous, with homemade waffles and uncommon kinds of jams: peach and mint, ginger…
I appreciated in particular the “soundtrack” that M.me Isabelle proposed, putting some music on her stereo in the morning: it was the original soundtrack of the movie “La double vie de Veronique”, of Krzysztof Kieślowski, which was in part shot in Clermont – Ferrand.
I strongly recommend a visit
P.s. : a little additional positive note. I forgot in the room a nice nursery lamp, which the owner has immediately sent us back.
Chambre d’hôtes l’Amaryllis
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Some feature views of the pool or garden.Many restaurants and shops can be found within a 10-minute drive of the property.La Grande Halle is 1,300 feet from l’Amaryllis, while Gergovie Plateau is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- We were very pleased with the warm welcome and the comfort of the room and the bed so if you are looking for a place to stay on your way down to the south of France we can only recommend this adress
- Sylvain was Friendly and Attentive. Good Communication.
- Me détendre au bord de la piscine et l’attention du propriétaire qui nous à proposé le soir un café sur la terrasse alors qu’il avait des convives.
- Accueil chaleureux, hôtes affables et dévoués. Cadre très calme dans zone pavillonnaire résidentielle. Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil très chaleureux , chambre et sanitaires très propres
B&B Hôtel Clermont-Ferrand Gerzat 1
The rooms at Hotel B&B Clermont-Ferrand Gerzat 1 have a flat-screen TV, a desk and air conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge, with an additional cost. There is a restaurant just 50 feet from the hotel.The property offers free private parking and the centre of Clermont-Ferrand is a 15-minute drive away. Auvergne Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Close to motorway and restaurant next door. Good value and good breakfast.
- Extremely comfortable bed and an excellent breakfast for the price!
- Large room,warm shower,good value for money. Liked the numerical access for the room
Great stop and a verycomfy bed.
Good breakfast and very handy for the motorway.
- Very clean and in a great location. Lovely crispy sheets. There is a restaurant about 30 seconds walk from the hotel. Really convienient for travellers. The blackout blinds are a god send after a long day driving. The hotel was really quiet. Easy to find, lady on reception was happy and cheerful and very helpful.
Château de Bourrassol
With a refined décor, all the guest rooms include a seating area, a minibar and a desk. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room of the chateau.The spa town of Châtel Guyon is only a 15-minute drive away while Clermont-Ferrand is 8.1 miles away. Puy de Dôme and Vulcania are located at 15.5 miles away.
- Very clean and comfortable room in beautiful period house with interesting antique furniture. Large comfortable bed with excellent quality bedding.
- A lovely place to stay, welcoming, beautiful gardens, great food, a real treat.
- This was a unique and interesting property, very French and warm despite being an old stone chateau and our visit was in a cold March. Jean-Marc and Annick are charming hosts who could not do enough to make our one night stay comfortable. We will definitely stay again.
- Charming hosts in very interesting old building, convenient for autoroute on a journey to the Channel. Pleasant simple dinner accompanied by excellent wines. A very enjoyable stay.
- Comfortable chambres d’hote; dedicated and helpful hosts. Enjoyable dinner.
Les quatre provinces d’Irlande
Each bedroom has a private entrance and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV.Restaurants and shops can be found in the village.Guests can play table tennis and table football in the courtyard. Le Mont-Dore is 24.2 miles from Les quatre provinces d’Irlande, while Super Besse is 23.6 miles away. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 11.2 miles from the property.
- Owners very welcoming , property beautiful and very comfortable , lovely town in the Auvergne
- Emma and Phil are ideal hosts. This was our second visit. They have done an amazing job with their b & b and we have every intention of staying there every time we drive through France! They produced the best breakfast we had on our travels.
- Lovely large bedroom in a beautifully restored old house. The village is pretty and has a couple of restaurants the burgers in the cafe/bar were very good. Hosts really friendly
- Excellent b and b hosts were helpful and we enjoyed our stay. They recommended a local restaurant which was also excellent
- The building has been immaculately restored and is a pleasure to experience. The owners could not have been more helpful and engaging. The breakfast was superb with lots of choice.
Chez Maud et Jc
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Chez Maud et Jc.Blaise Pascal University is 1.6 miles from the accommodation, while Pierre de Coubertin Nautical Stadium is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Fantastic location, lovely room, warm welcome and excellent advice on what to do and where to go. Leading us to one of the best meals we’ve had in ages. Very comfy bed.
Accueil chaleureux, chambre parfait.
- Very helpful and likeable host and location within easy walking distance of ‘old’ town.
- Friendly family who give you a very warm welcome.excellent facilities with free parking.Delicious breakfast espaecially the handmade croissants.
- Pleasant helpful proprietor. TV, fridge, kettle, two rings, modern fittings. In ancient house, on second floor, up stone spiral staircase, in centre of Clermont-Ferrand. Apartment clean. Free secure indoor parking close by.
- This is a beautiful little chambre d’hote. It is right in the middle of the old town in Clermont, but still so quiet and relaxing. It’s clean, comfortable, and with great breakfast, and safe parking. JC, our host, was very hospitable and friendly, with lots of good advice and tips. We felt really welcome and at home here, and it is really good value. Thank you JC!
- Fantastic location, lovely room, warm welcome and excellent advice on what to do and where to go. Leading us to one of the best meals we’ve had in ages. Very comfy bed.
La Tour de Grégoire
At La Tour de Grégoire rooms come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. La Tour de Grégoire has certain accommodations that feature a balcony, and every room has a coffee machine. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Tour de Grégoire.Gabriel-Montpied Hospital is 1.4 miles from La Tour de Grégoire, while Blaise Pascal University is 1.5 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- VERY central location (noisy on French Music Day with bands & music everywhere). Anna delivers fresh baguettes at 07:30, was most helpful with my hirecar issues due to cancelled flight.Groundfloor room is large with good furnishings.
- Every detail thought of for an excellent night;s stay would happily return
- everything was good too bad we only stayed for one night and did not have much time to visit the city. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and we loved the breakfast especially the warm croissants.
- hotel cmfort with more space and useful facilities.
- The room was clean, the shower was hot, the sleep was good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Royat Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Royat Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Royat Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Royat Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!