10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent:
Mount Edgcumbe offers accommodations in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.London is 31 miles from Mount Edgcumbe, and Brighton & Hove is 28 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was superb, top quality and a good selection. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Great setting too, would recommend
- The bar/restaurant was really well laid out – the food was excellent. The staff were very attentive and helpful – a lovely atmosphere.
Staff were amazing, so friendly and made us feel very welcome.
Styling of hotel is quirky and beautifully put together.
Bedding and pillows were incredibly comfortable.
Food was awesome – best scrambled egg in the world!
- Loved the homely feel in the hotel, and the staff were very helpful
- Clean, modern decor, great food and welcoming friendly staff.
One of our best sellers in Royal Tunbridge Wells! Aspens B&B offers accommodations in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.London is 30 miles from Aspens B&B, and Brighton & Hove is 29 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Peter and Ann were so friendly and welcoming and keen to make our stay perfect. The breakfast was delicious and a bonus to sit looking out on the garden in a lovely setting. Peter has a wonderful library of books if you enjoy dipping in!
Very nice people and good conversation
Good breakfast and very good knowledgeable of the local area
Peter and Ann great little B and B
- I have an extremely restrictive diet which was totally catered for. My room was spotless and comfortable. It had everything I could possibly want and felt welcoming and homely. Not designer,modern, boutique or luxury, just nice and ‘real’. There was a fridge and microwave available for use of guests and good off road parking. Wonderful view from my bedroom also.
- Loved every bit of the Aspen B&B, very nice people, made you feel home from home, you can come and go as you like,Breakfast was lovely good value for money, would Recommend to any one to stay there
Peter and Ann were really attentive without ever being intrusive.
The room was clean and had everything I needed.
The breakfast in the morning was generous and well cooked.
They were friendly to all us guests and tried to meet our needs. They gave me touristy advice and lent me umbrellas when it was raining. They even offered to take a fellow guest to the train station.
The Tunbridge Wells Hotel
In the middle of the Pantiles, the historic center of Tunbridge Wells, The Tunbridge Wells Hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from local shops and less than half a mile from the train station.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room at The Tunbridge Wells Hotel, as well as a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.A variety of dining options are available at the hotel with La Boucherie restaurant specializing in meat and steak dishes, and Brasserie Des Sources – a traditional Parisian restaurant which serves breakfast and afternoon tea.The historic sites of Hever Castle, Scotney Castle and Penshurst Place are within a 20-minute drive of the hotel. Finchcocks Musical Museum is only 11 miles away and features a collection of over 100 keyboard instruments: harpsichords, pianos, organs and many more.
Location is main positive to this hotel
Otherwise pretty average ,it’s clean in bedroom so it’s perfect for location
Water in room is good touch
- Everything was good. I was upgraded as the room I’d previously booked never had a bath. Which was great.
bed was good, the best.
the bar is nice and cosy.
Location is good.
Extremely nice and helpful staff.
- The staff were super friendly, check in was quick and easy. Parking close by. The breakfast was scrummy. Service was first class. The location couldn’t have been more perfect. I would definitely recommend this hotel for service and location. Room was large
- Location is main positive to this hotel
The Victorian B and B
The Victorian B and B is located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, just 31 miles from London. Free private parking is available on site.Brighton & Hove is 28 miles from The Victorian B and B, and Eastbourne is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 19 miles from The Victorian B and B.
The host is extremly friendly and helpsome. He gave us advice what places to visit and made delicious breakfast every morning.
You get homemade smoothie for breakfast, eggs after your choiche and a wonderful table with beautiful china.
The rooms are well decorated because the host is a collector of Victorian pieces of furniture and pictures.
We were also allowed to sit in the wonderful garden.
I´ve stayed in this property once before, and can really recommend it.
- It was our first time visiting Tunbridge Wells + staying at the Victorian B&B totally added to the wonderful experience. Harold was fabulous, the afternoon tea was an absolute treat – his homemade cake was fantastic! We stayed in the King Room which was beautifully decorated + the bathroom was well equipped – we wanted to take the bath home. Loved not having a TV in the room, made it more authentic but the radio was appreciated as I love having music on in the background. The breakfast was great + the other guests staying the night were lovely so we enjoyed getting to know one another over our eggs.
- Afternoon tea on arrival was a nice surprise. The decor throughout was very unique, a real treasure trove of all things Victorian. It feels like you have travelled back in time.
- Staying at this guest house is like stepping back in time. Harold has furnished this large Victorian house to a very high standard and it is full of antique photographs and other objects. The bedroom was large and very comfortable with a wonderful bathroom. It had a big claw foot stand alone bath and an overhead separate shower. The bed and pillows were soft and comfortable. Harold was a very good host who provided us with home made apple and strawberry Victoria (of course!) sponge and tea in the afternoon by a roaring log fire. He did a very nice breakfast in the morning too, offering full English breakfast if required. He had made a delicious strawberry and banana smoothie which we all enjoyed.
Excellent host very friendly
- The host is extremly friendly and helpsome. He gave us advice what places to visit and made delicious breakfast every morning.
Danehurst is located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, just 30 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Brighton & Hove is 27 miles from Danehurst, and Eastbourne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 17 miles from Danehurst.
- Luxury room. Comfy bed. Everything you could wish for. Friendly owners. Beautiful breakfast all fresh organic
- The room was warm, comfortable and very clean. Lots of attention to detail, robes, slippers, hot water bottle, White Company products and mini bar. We arrived late and were greeted with a warm welcome. The breakfast was perfect, lovely surroundings, home made bread and only had to ask for something and it appeared. Very good stay, just what we needed after a long drive.
Very clean and comfortable, finished with a delicious breakfast.
The proprietors have put a lot of careful thought and effort into providing everything for their guests.
- Superb choice and all excellently prepared and quality ingredients
- This property positively sparkles!! Not just in cleanliness but the hosts as well. Room lovely, breakfast brilliant. Would thoroughly reccomend treating yourself to a break here!
The Crossways Groombridge
Featuring free WiFi, The Crossways Groombridge offers accommodations in Groombridge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.London is 30 miles from The Crossways Groombridge, and Brighton & Hove is 25 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 16 miles away.
- The house and the room were lovely. We arrived late and were made very welcome. Breakfast was excellent.
- Excellent bed with a walk in shower to die for .. The owners were excellent hosts really making us welcome and the breakfast was also very good. We stayed here as we were going to a wedding nearby the next day . We stayed at the wedding hotel the following night which charged twice the money and Crossways knocked the socks off it. Would denfinitely recommend this guest house
- The bedroom and bathroom were huge, the bed and bedding was so cosy, it was really quiet and so we slept really well! The breakfast was really great too.
- Luxury B and B. Attention to detail. Comfortable. Quiet. Delicious breakfast
- The house is just stunning. Hospitality of the hosts is excellent. Room is stylish and comfi.
Bewl Rookery B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Bewl Rookery B&B is located in Wadhurst, just 29 miles from Brighton & Hove. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Eastbourne is 22 miles from Bewl Rookery B&B, and Croydon is 29 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful B & B in a stunning location. Carol and Mark are wonderful hosts and cater for your every need.
- The owner was very welcoming and suggested a lovely walk to the reservoir and a good local pub for dinner. The room was clean, beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was everything you could wish for. Very relaxing stay.
- Wonderful house and surroundings, excellent breakfast with plenty of veggie options and, most importantly, the kindest hosts who would go the extra mile to make us feel at home. The location may seem a bit isolated, but actually there is plenty of places to go, even on foot. Would definitely recommend!
- Fantastic B&B! Accommodation is perfect, beds are comfy and rooms have lots of character! Carol and Mark have thought of every detail and they are very warm and friendly hosts. The breakfast is amazing with their own produce as well as other local ingridents. This is hands down the best B&B we have stayed at
To begin this is not your usual place to stay but a place of absolute beauty. There are several factors that make it outstanding and as well as being in a superb nature, comfortable rooms, the most important is how much Carol and Mark makes the place it is.
The details of freshly cut garden flowers, ceramics, paintings, papers, the branding!
The amount of thought that has been put into what we might need.
The advice and help they have shared with us.
Cheeky Milou who has broken all the rules she should not in the first 5 seconds.
i am so happy to have shared your part of the Wdhurst.
Little Tidebrook Farm
Little Tidebrook Farm is located in Wadhurst, 26 miles from Brighton & Hove and 20 miles from Eastbourne. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Croydon is 29 miles from Little Tidebrook Farm, and Hastings is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Hosts were very friendly and a hearty breakfast. Garden was very appealing. Good advice on eating out.
- great spot and wonderful host set on a lovely farm with horses chickens
- Excellent and friendly host with good recommendations and lovely breakfast.
- Location was beautiful and secluded but still near to amenities and the owners were welcoming and thoughtful.
Loved the fire in guests sitting room.
Marlie was friendly, helpful and eager to be accommodating.
Pretty Maid House B&B
Pretty Maid House B&B is located in Wrotham, 25 miles from London and 20 miles from Croydon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southend-on-Sea is 23 miles from Pretty Maid House B&B, and Maidstone is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 19 miles from Pretty Maid House B&B.
- Breakfast was lovely…well cooked & nicely presented.
- Love this place. Sue & Andy are so welcoming. Everything about this establishment is first rate. Beautifully decorated. Well planned room. Great shower. Fab breakfast. This is how B&B should be done.
- Very kind, lovely place. Great breakfast with gluten free and milk free options 🙂
very nice people here and very attentive on arrival and at Breakfast, the Breakfast was very nice and freshly cooked.
lovely big room with a extra size double bed
We received a very friendly welcome.
Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable – with a lovely view of the garden.
Breakfast was very tasty.
Shoyswell Cottage is located in Etchingham, 29 miles from Brighton & Hove and 19 miles from Eastbourne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Hastings is 13 miles from Shoyswell Cottage, and Maidstone is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from Shoyswell Cottage.
A warm and friendly environment made all the more welcoming by owners Jolyon and Lawrence.
A pot of tea on arrival was very well received and also help with our luggage.
The log burner in the comfortable lounge was a treat due to the weekend cold spell.
Large comfy bed in the warm Oriental room.
A beautiful cottage in an idilic setting.
A place to relax and to also explore the countryside.
- Our second visit to Shoyswell did not disappoint ,Jolyon is a perfect host, even if he was a little under the weather.And Lola ,Tiny and Muffin made our spaniel Daisy very welcome as well.WE will be back!
- Fantastic place to stay with amazing hosts. They do not usually recommend young children stay as the cottage is aimed more towards adults due to their furniture and furnishings but they were really accommodating. It was more like staying with friends than it sometimes is staying with friends!
- First of all the owners Jolyon and Lawrence were excellent hosts and very friendly and helpful.The house and grounds were just superb and the company of Tiny,Lola,and Muffin made our stay delightful.We will definitely return as soon as we are able.
- Comfy beds and a huge choice of freshly prepared breakfasts from full English (with Veggie option) to home made jams. It has stunning dog-safe grounds with a mini lake and ducks. Jolyon welcomed us like old friends and was the prefect host. The 3 resident Shoyswell dogs were a delight and our pooch thankfully got on with them all. This B&B is an opulently furnished manor house which exudes charm and calm in equal measure. There’s an honesty bar and endless tea and coffee. What’s not to like? Great value for money. We’d love to go back.
- A warm and friendly environment made all the more welcoming by owners Jolyon and Lawrence.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!