10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Royal Pines North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Royal Pines North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Pines North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royal Pines North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royal Pines North Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Pines North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Royal Pines North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Royal Pines North Carolina:
Acorn Bed And Breakfast at Mills River
Featuring individually decorated rooms and an outdoor patio, this peaceful bed and breakfast is located a 25 minute drive from Central Asheville. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.Bathrobes and slippers are provided in each room at the Acorn Bed and Breakfast at Mills River. The country decor in the rooms reflects the Acorn’s North Carolina setting.An outdoor patio and rocking chairs are available for the guests of the Mills River Acorn Bed and Breakfast. Guests can relax in the common area that has cable TV, a library and piano.A full homemade breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the patio. Freshly baked goods are provided and a guest refrigerator is stocked with water and soft drinks.The Biltmore Estate is 15 miles from the property. The Blue Ridge Parkway, popular for picnicking and outdoor recreation, is a 10 minute drive away.
- The omelet was beyond delicious and more than I could finish. Add in homemade compote and fresh smoothie. Amazing. The bed was the kind of bed you did not want to get out of in the morning. I could live there and as I will be in the area frequently in the upcoming months. I plan to book Acorn whenever I am there …if available!
- Felt like being at home. Very comfortable and relaxing. Fire in the fire place was so nice.
- Everything !! Tutto !! It is an amazing place with Peter and Gene that are so nice … we filled like at home!! Peter e Gene sono fantastici , come essere a casa. Amazing breakfast ! Colazione fantastica. Room comfortable and big! Camera confortevole e ampia.
- Nice accommodations, nice amenities,wonderful hosts, great conversation, good information about places to visit by the hosts, excellent breakfast.
- The hosts were great and very accommodating. The breakfast was first class.
Cedar Crest Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cedar Crest Inn offers accommodations in Asheville, just 22 miles from Lake Lure. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 13 miles from Cedar Crest Inn, and Hendersonville is 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful facility with working fireplaces in the rooms. So comfortable and cozy
- This lovely historic home was comfortable and charming. The two bedroom Celebration Suite was perfect for us.
The food, hospitality, location and home were absolutely fantastic! My wife and I had an awesome time! If the weather was a little warmer we would have walked to Biltmore Village. The staff was warm and welcoming and completely about service. They had an issue with the room we had booked and they called to let us know they were putting us in a different room prior to our arrival, and the room was outstanding!
Thank you for a fantastic first visit to Asheville. I would highly recommend the Cedar Crest Inn to anyone visiting Asheville!
- The house is beautiful and the location was excellent.
- Kristina and Tiffany professionalism! Availability.
North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Asheville! On 1 acre of gardens, this 1904 inn features a charming gazebo, free Wi-Fi and a gourmet breakfast. The Biltmore Estate, a historic home with gardens and a winery, is a 15 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and ironing facilities are found in all the rooms of the North Lodge on Oakland. The bright rooms have country decor and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer a gas fireplace.A parlor with a fireplace is available at the Oakland North Lodge Asheville. A second common area featuring stone walls offers views of the gardens. A business center is also found on site.A 3-course breakfast is served daily and features homemade muffins and breads. Freshly baked cookies and pastries are served each afternoon. Beverages including coffee, tea, and cider are available throughout the day.The Blue Ridge Parkway, popular for hiking, picnics and scenery, is a 20 minute drive away. The unique boutiques and local dining establishments of historic downtown Asheville is less than a 10 minute drive from the Inn.
- Cindy and Gary were awesome hosts. Cindy’s breakfast was delicious!
- The location was great, and the owners were super nice and informative. The bed and linens were amazing and comfy.
- Warm friendly innkeepers with the most delicious breakfast included with stay.
- We have been to this same B&B 3 times now. Each visit has been wonderful. The breakfast is amazing, all wonderful homemade items. The owners were warm and accommodating. They upgraded our room upon arrival, for a higher fee, but worth the difference in cost. We had a real working fireplace in our room, along with a sweet Christmas tree. Good location, but not in the best neighborhood, but great location to visit Biltmore and downtown Asheville.
- The lodge was gorgeous! Gary and Cindy were outstanding hosts and the breakfasts were amazing! The beds are super soft and luxurious, can’t wait to visit them again!
Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Offering a daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi access, this bed and breakfast is 4 minutes’ drive away from the historic Biltmore Estate and 16 minutes’ drive from Blue Ridge Parkway.Each private room at the Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast has air conditioning and heating. The bathroom includes a bath or shower.Complimentary parking, a shared lounge, and a ticket service are featured at Bed and Breakfast Oakland CottageAsheville, North Carolina city centre is 1.8 miles from the property. The Smith-McDowell House Museum is 1,800 feet away. French Broad River Park is located 2.1 miles from the Oakland Cottage.
- We loved staying at the Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast! It seemed far away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but it was really only a 5 minute Uber ride away! My boyfriend and I had never stayed in a B & B before, but it was so much fun. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! Breakfast was delicious as well!
- I loved the appearance of the breakfast. Very pretty and looked gourmet! It was delicious too!! The bacon was cooked perfectly!
- The staff at Oakland Cottage were very gracious and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed interacting with them. The breakfast both mornings was delicious and generous. The apple crisp was to die for! And the mini heart shaped egg bake was delicious and pleasing to the eye. The afternoon snack of brown butter chocolate chip cookies was an unexpected treat when we came in from our busy day to refresh before going out again.
- The Innkeepers, the food & location was excellent!
Charming, great staff. Wonderful food for breakfast . .location awesome
Enjoyed talking with other guest as well
A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast
Located in Asheville, 31 miles from Maggie Valley, A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lake Lure is 23 miles from A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast, and Black Mountain is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chestnut Street Inn
Just a 10-minute walk from Downtown Asheville, this historic 1905 Colonial Revival bed and breakfast serves a full, sit-down breakfast every morning and homemade cookies every afternoon. The original staircase, hardwood floors, and high ceilings add to the property’s ornate charm.Guests can savor early morning, freshly ground coffee and refresh later on at the tea station on the large porch. Breakfast offerings include crepe-waffles, Monte Cristo sandwiches, and southern biscuits and gravy. Extras include rotating port wine offerings and local beer on tap.Free WiFi, a private bath with a steam shower, and a flat-screen TV with HBO and Showtime are provided in each uniquely decorated room and suite. In some rooms, guests can slide into a spa bath or relax in a sitting area near a gas fireplace. Massage services can be arranged upon request.Both Biltmore Estate and US Cellular Center are within less than a 1 miles radius from Chestnut Street Inn. Guests can go shopping at Innsbruck Mall and explore Botanical Gardens at Asheville 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage
1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage is located in Asheville, just 23 miles from Lake Lure.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Black Mountain is 13 miles from 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage, and Hendersonville is 20 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Asheville, 23 miles from Lake Lure, Aberdeen Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Black Mountain is 13 miles from Aberdeen Inn, and Hendersonville is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 12 miles from Aberdeen Inn.
- Everything! Tom and Michele were absolutely wonderful! Less than 5 minutes to town! In a house or hotel it’s usually too hot or too cold inside. It was a little cool outside but the entire time it was perfect inside!! Oh and the breakfast incredible!!!
- Great breakfast including delicious gluten free options. Very hospitable, accommodating hosts.
- Owners are super nice, room was great, breakfast was excellent!!! Great location.
- close to the city, under $10 uber ride to downtown. Friendly hosts and delicious food .
- Very homey, excellent staff. Tom and his wife are amazing Chefs. The breakfast I was served was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully. I can’t wait to go and stay there again
Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn
Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn is located in Asheville, 31 miles from Maggie Valley and 24 miles from Lake Lure. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 14 miles from Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn, and Hendersonville is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albemarle Inn – Asheville
This historic Greek Revival style bed and breakfast is 5 miles from Biltmore Estate and Winery. Asheville guests can savor a 3-course hot breakfast, read next to the fireplace, and walk through the manicured garden.A cable TV and private bathroom are provided in all uniquely decorated guest rooms. Select North Carolina Albemarle Inn suites include a spa tub, private balcony, or fireplace.Free property-wide Wi-Fi is provided to all Albemarle Inn guests. The concierge service can help adventurous guests explore the greater Asheville area. A weekend evening social hour features hors d’oeuvres and beverages.The property is 2 miles from downtown Asheville shopping district and 23 miles from Chimney Rock State Park. Great Smokey Mountain National Park is 37 miles away.
- Rosemary was very sweet and accommodating. She was friendly and the staff were very good. Breakfast was nice.
- The location, the house, the innkeepers, the food ALL were excellent.
- We enjoyed the whole experience.and we will go back.
- The staff was knowledgeable about area restaurants and very helpful. The breakfast was delicious and more than what you would normally expect at a B&B.
- Nice bed, simple but good breakfast. Easy to get to. Host recommendation of Golden Fleece Restaurant was superb, within minutes. This B&B located at end of quiet well kept street in residential neighborhood. Safe.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Royal Pines North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Royal Pines North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Royal Pines North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Royal Pines North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!