10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rowlands Castle West Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowlands Castle West Sussex is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rowlands Castle West Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rowlands Castle West Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rowlands Castle West Sussex:
Cripple Creek Bed And Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cripple Creek Bed And Breakfast offers accommodations in Rowlands Castle.A flat-screen TV is featured.Southampton is 19 miles from Cripple Creek B & B, and Portsmouth is 8 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 18 miles away.
- The location of Rowlands Castle suited me and so did the B&B. The area was lovely, the people welcoming and kind, the breakfast was good and the room very comfortable. Good off street parking.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good location for my business visit. Breakfast more than adequate.
- Debbie’ was very welcoming , the b&b is very quaint and very up to date and clean . Breakfast was amazing over looking the horses playing in the field .
- Friendly staff, I had an unexpected delay and checked in late which was no problem, good breakfast
- We liked almost everything about the place. The ladies running it was kind and welcoming.
Rowlands Castle BnB
Rowlands Castle BnB offers accommodations in Rowlands Castle. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.Southampton is 19 miles from Rowlands Castle BnB, and Portsmouth is 8 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 18 miles away.
lovely little village, close to sightseeing & historical venues. The owners were very friendly and helpful, pointing us in the right direction for a delightful pub dinner.
While the stairs are steep, we were advised in advance. A simple overnight bag is perfect for the stay.
- Susan was so accommodating and friendly, room was lovely, bed and pillows so comfy. Lovely breakfast and pretty location.
- Good location. Comfortable bed. Fresh milk on arrival. Off road parking. Quiet at night.
- Comfy bed, the breakfast and the chat that went with it
- Very friendly landlady, comfy bed, good location for venue we were attending
- lovely little village, close to sightseeing & historical venues. The owners were very friendly and helpful, pointing us in the right direction for a delightful pub dinner.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hollybank House is located in Emsworth in the region of Hampshire, just 20 miles from Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Portsmouth is 8 miles from Hollybank House, and Winchester is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice Breakfast friendly staff, interesting old house
- Charming hosts, beautiful house and grounds. A true step back in time, for the money highly recommended.
- Fabulous welcome, excellent hosts, beautiful house and gardens, quiet, relaxing couldn’t fault our time there. Astounding breakfast with nothing too much trouble. Will stay again and recommend it to anyone.
- Anna and Viv were excellent hosts.. Absolutely lovely house to stay in. Perfectly cooked breakfasts and beautifully laid table !! Thank you Viv! Hope to see you both again soon.. Many thanks … Irene and Yvonne
- Lovely period house with relaxed atmosphere and comfortable accommodation and facilities. Owners were great company and accommodating, with safe car parking and good access to the surrounding area.
Waratah Lodge is a popular vacation destination, close to the sea, water sports and historic sites. Enjoy free internet, free parking, a choice of breakfast and rooms with private bathrooms.The lodge is located at the northern end of Hayling Island in Hampshire, on the South Coast of England. Waratah Lodge is a good base for business or vacation. Nearby you can windsurf, kite surf, jet ski, dive, golf, fish, sail or hike.Offering a warm welcome, the residence prides itself on its cleanliness and efficient service. In 2006 the lodge was re-opened after a 2-year complete renovation. In July 2009 the driveway entrance was widened for easier access.
- Lovely and clean, lovely host, good recommendation for evening meal.
- Apart from the initial shock of being advised there is a ‘no shoes’ policy, which in know way detracted from my stay, I could not fault this establishment. Linda and Clive went the extra mile to ensure a perfect stay!
- The property was very clean with spacious rooms. It had off road parking in a discreet driveway. The couple who run Waratah Lodge are very friendly & welcoming. They were very sociable. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
- Excellent place to live. Clean and feels like that you are in you home. The hosts were so kind and would definitely recommend to use their premises if you are straying in Hayling for business or personal reasons. Also the beach is 10 mins drive away and there are local shops and restaurants with couple of them serve Halal meals as well.
- The hostess was very charming and accommodating, couldn’t do enough for you. Very comfortable room and all amenities at hand. Nice walk to the pub, couple of pints, back for a sleep, and lovely filling breakfast in the morning. Very nice!!
Oak Tree House
Oak Tree House is located in Waterlooville, 17 miles from Southampton and 7 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Winchester is 18 miles from Oak Tree House, and Guildford is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very clean with friendly and helpful owners x everything we.wanted for one night stay
- Very warm welcome from the owner who was helpful and friendly. Room small but adequate with all that was needed to make stay enjoyable.
- Pleasant hostess. Nice breakfast (good continental). Pleasant area.
- Angela was very welcoming and helpful, and I found the decor very appealing. A home from home for me.
- The owner was very Nice and freindly as was the dog.Quiet area
Golden Sun is located in South Hayling, 20 miles from Southampton and 5 miles from Portsmouth.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Winchester is 23 miles from Golden Sun , and Chichester is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from Golden Sun.
- The bed was very comfy and the location was perfect.
- This b&B is ok if you want to just get your head down for a few hours.
- this was a cheap place to stay NOT ideal for a weekend break. It was warm and dry but that was about as far as I would stretch it. but you get what you pay for and it was a £50 where the next nearest was £135
- Very relaxed and friendly. Nice breakfast. Suited my needs very well.
- I like the fact that the attendant was there to guide snd help
The Bosham B&B
Located in Chichester in the region of West Sussex, 30 miles from Brighton & Hove, The Bosham B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Southampton is 25 miles from The Bosham B&B, and Portsmouth is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 24 miles from The Bosham B&B.
- The room had an open door to own patio area. Breakfast very good. Management hospitable
- The property is perfectly placed in its own magical gardens to explore this beautiful area with its natural harbours, quaint villages, historic churches and of course Roman Chichester. The owners are welcoming, professional and helpful…they provide a stylish very comfortable B&B where a guest will want for nothing! They have thought of everything to make your stay with them a memorable one..even down to a Nespresso machine in your bedroom! Anyone who stays here will leave happy, relaxed and well fed 😀
- Very helpful and accommodating staff. Nice and peaceful area with local rail links. Comfy beds!
- Good beds ,nothing to much trouble.Nice to have a private entrance.
- Delicious and generous breakfast. Sighting of buzzard and possibly a Marsh Harrier on fence posts just across the road on two mornings. Friendly, informative and helpful hosts. Location perfect for our needs.
Ferry House Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferry House Lodge offers accommodations in Portsmouth.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 15 miles from Ferry House Lodge, and Winchester is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 16 miles from Ferry House Lodge.
- Staff went above and beyond to help us and definitely made our first visit very pleasant. Would consider staying at the same Bed & Breakfast should we return to Portsmouth.
- The hotel was very easy to find, parking was good too. The bedroom was very well presented. The bed was very comfortable, and all facilities of an excellent standard. The staff were very helpful, and the breakfast excellent. I would stay here again.
- Easy to find, staff very helpful gave us information regarding transport into the City centre, such as taxis were cheaper (there were 4 of us) than getting the bus. breakfast was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, all in all we all enjoyed our stay
- Excellent breakfast. Staff and owner were all very pleasant and accommodating
- Room warm and comfortable, newly fitted bathroom, clean bedding, towels etc. Good English breakfast. Option to have food delivered from takeaways and eat in breakfast room or bedroom. Plenty of free parking
Willowbrook Riding Centre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Willowbrook Riding Centre offers accommodations in Chichester. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 23 miles from Willowbrook Riding Centre, and Portsmouth is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 22 miles from Willowbrook Riding Centre.
- Lovely location in a quiet spot. Friendly owner who was happy to help.
- As a solo traveller I had a triple room right next to a good sized bathroom. I didn’t need a breakfast in the morning but the proprietor made me a sausage sandwiches to go – very much appreciated and what else can you ask for?!
- breakfast very good, bed nice and soft, very nice people, would go again may be summer time
- Beautifully clean bright & comfortable place to stay. Very helpful caring hosts. Would come back here in a flash. Thank you to Rod & Christine.
- The room was very comfortable with a lovely view on the giant willow and the horses. Our host was even so kind as to give us a quick lift to the train station because we didn’t have a car. Note: if you don’t have a car, you’ll be in for a lot of walking! The bathroom, although shared with the other guests, was always perfectly clean.
The White Lodge Southsea
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The White Lodge Southsea offers accommodations in Portsmouth, just 16 miles from Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Winchester is 21 miles from The White Lodge Southsea, and Chichester is 14 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 16 miles away.
- Excellent Breakfast and Location . Felt like home . Very close to the main bus stop.
- A lovely Bed and Breakfast very warm and welcoming. I was presented with a most delicious breakfast and I would definitely stay here again.
- Great location – easy walk to Southsea seafront, shops and cafes, and also to the town and Gunwharf. Great to park outside the front door too. Very friendly staff and the room was beautifully presented and very clean and comfortable. Nice and quiet during the night. Good WiFi too!
- Friendly welcome, beautiful room, excellent breakfast and the facilities spotless. Would definitely use again
it was very clean and comfortable and suited our needs perfectly .
the off road parking was a real bonus in portsmouth .
great location for seeing a show at the Guild hall and a relaxing stay over’
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rowlands Castle West Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!