10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rowington Warwickshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowington Warwickshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rowington Warwickshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowington Warwickshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowington Warwickshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rowington Warwickshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rowington Warwickshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rowington Warwickshire:
The Punchbowl Lapworth
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Punchbowl Lapworth offers accommodations in Knowle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Birmingham is 12 miles from The Punchbowl Lapworth, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Staff were welcoming and helpful from the start. Rooms were excellent and the Breakfast was superb!!
- First class meal in the restaurant – best we’ve had anywhere on this trip.
Excellent rooms, very stylish and mine was theme – by the sea!
the staff could not do enough for us, extremely friendly and attentive.
Food was excellent both evening meal and breakfast, would definitely stay again and am now recommending to work colleagues. Thank you.
- quiet place to stay: service was thoughtful and very helpful. Manager personally present and informed.
- What we liked was the personality of Andy who appeared to do a little of everything, consequently I cannot say what his job title was, he did make great cocktails. Andy’s personality is a great asset to the Punchbowl
The Stables- Deer Park Farm
One of our best sellers in Solihull! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Stables- Deer Park Farm is located in Solihull in the region of West Midlands, just 11 miles from Birmingham.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Stratford-upon-Avon is 12 miles from The Stables Deer Farm, and Coventry is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 6 miles from The Stables- Deer Park Farm.
Can’t wait to come back,
Stayed in the luxury chalet
- Great communication, easy to find, lovely location on a farm in rural Warwickshire. Good sized rooms with everything you need for a self- catered evening away from it all. Highly recommended.
The owner was very welcoming, the location is beautiful, John recommended a track for my running along the canal that was great.
the small table and chairs outside the room was really lovely to take the breakfast or work.
- Alpacas! Check-in / access etc very easy and practical, nice little mini-apartment, good facilities, good breakfast options.
- Loved the location and animals in the paddock, although the rain and big dogs prevented us going for a walk.
- Can’t wait to come back,
Austons Down Farm
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Austons Down Farm is located in Claverdon, just 17 miles from Birmingham. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 6 miles from Austons Down Farm, and Cheltenham is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I have stayed here before and a combination of a very peaceful location and comfy bed and pillows means I get a great night of sleep before heading off to the NEC for an exhibition. Breakfast is also excellent.
- Lovely room, bed very comfortable. Lovely bathroom with luxurious towels and bathrobes. Plenty of toiletries.
One of the nicest B&Bs we have stayed in.
To call it a B&B really does not do it justice.
John made us a pot of tea & made us most welcome.
He even showed us his cars on Sunday morning.
His lovely wife cooked us a fantastic breakfast & let us enjoy their home.
Our bedroom was more like a suite, with a very comfortable bed, big bathroom & two very luxurious arm chairs plus big coffee table and a very decent TV to watch the rugby on. Just a pity about the result!
The real bonus was meeting their three lively but well behaved & very friendly dogs.
We will most definitely visit again.
- Queen size bed very comfy, quality linen provided.
- Very convenient location for Warwick, Stratford or the NEC / Airport. Very friendly host. Beautiful house.
Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast is located in Solihull, 10 miles from Birmingham and 11 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Coventry is 12 miles from Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast, and Worcester is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- the accommodation, the breakfast and the host were all excellent, it was ideally situated for our trip
- Friendly welcome, fresh cooked breakfast, good location
- Comfortable room. Nice bathroom. Excellent breakfast (best cooked one for ages). Pleasant host. Would happily go again.
- Warmly welcomed by Ruth on a very cold snowy weekend, to a lovely comfortable room which had everything you wanted and more. Extras like biscuits, chocolates, good stock of tea, coffee, milk and even water and chocolate bar. Added bonus, iron and ironing board in the room. Lovely comfortable bed, two comfortable chairs to sit on and centrally heated. Beautiful breakfast cooked to order with plenty of cereals, fresh fruit, fruit juice, yoghurts and toast also available. This B and B comes highly recommended. Plenty of parking. Good location.
- Bed, room nice and comfortable. Breakfast exceptional. Host couldn’t be more helpful, great location for NEC visitors. Plenty of local pubs and restaurants too choose from in walking distance.
The Plough Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Plough Inn offers accommodations in Honiley. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Birmingham is 13 miles from The Plough Inn, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 12 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Illshaw Heath Farm Guest Lodge
Illshaw Heath Farm Guest Lodge is located in Hockley Heath, just 9 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stratford-upon-Avon is 13 miles from Illshaw Heath Farm Guest Lodge, and Coventry is 13 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 7 miles away.
- Lizzie was a great host and supplies a complimentary breakfast. There was a pint of milk in the fridge and wonderful coffee. There are also plates and cutlery if you wanted to have a light meal in your room (although there is nowhere but the bed to sit) It was easy to come and go without disturbing others. A working farm, which I would have loved time to explore.
- Gorgeous, clean b&b room with good facilities and servicing. Perfect for what we required, a comfortable bed with tea, coffee and clean bathroom in close proximity to the NEC. Loved the personal text from owner to explain check in and for any help etc. Will remember to book for Crufts 2019!
- The room was lovely and the host very accommodating, great location for motorways etc.
Brilliantly convenient location.
Lovely comfy rooms.
- The room was beautifully presented. The host was very welcoming and helpful and had no qualms about changing the bedding for me when I explained that I was allergic to Feathers. It had a small coffee/tea/hot chocolate making station and a small fridge with a pint of milk in. Lovely area on a working farm. I was very much left to my own devices with checking out which was much appreciated. Easy to access the guesthouse at night without waking up the host which is great for anyone looking for a late night.
Westham is located in Warwick, just 19 miles from Birmingham.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Stratford-upon-Avon is 9 miles from Westham, and Leicester is 30 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 14 miles away.
- A very friendly welcome and a clean n tidy stay. The room also came with a microwave and a fridge which was a nice touch.
- Welcomed by the owner Paul on arrival such a lovely warm welcome , room was lovely so clean and made me feel like home felt really safe , met holly as we left the next day who was lovely chatted away to my son and really made me feel like I didn’t want to leave lol ! Real feel good guest house will defiantly be returning 👌
- Good staff members, close to public transport, clean room and most important very easy check in and check out process.
The people who run it were so nice and welcoming and nothing was a problem.
The bed was comfortable and we had access to a microwave, toaster kettle.
- Clean and homely with lots of space and close to the venue we were attending. Owner Paul very accomodating, organised friendly and approachable.
Set in Balsall Common, Annora House provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a desk. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A à la carte, Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast is available daily at the property.Birmingham is 12.4 miles from Annora House. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 5.6 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Park House Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Park House Guest House offers accommodations in Warwick.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Birmingham is 19 miles from Park House Guest House, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed, bit noisy at night due to other TV’s and the blinds were poor in the room so it was quite bright, very basic room no hairdryer, but value for money. Lovely owner 😊
- The gentleman who owned the bed and breakfast was nice and welcoming.
- Great welcome and very nice, flexible and understanding staff.
- It’s location, I was lucky with parking and got the last spot outside, otherwise it would have been a long walk
- I needed to extend my stay and was accommodated. Service professional and friendly.
Shakespeare’s View is located in Stratford-upon-Avon, 19 miles from Birmingham and 28 miles from Cheltenham. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Coventry is 14 miles from Shakespeare’s View, and Worcester is 23 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and relaxing. Close to the main road and the office. Such a warm welcome and fantastic service. I wish i could have stayed another couple of nights. Fantastic value for the price. Really good breakfast and very fast wi-fi. I’m definately going back for a weekend.
Ellie was very welcoming. The room was very comfortable, quiet and good black out blinds for nighttime. Perfect for a theatre break at Stratford, just a short drive from the theatres.
Perfect breakfast with great variety and lovely view from light airy breakfast room.
Nice to see tables set with crisp white cloths. Would definitely return.
Beautiful family home. Lovely bedroom with extra large bed and power shower.
Lovely to have use of the massive lounge and dining room with beautiful views.
Owner could not do enough to help.
Breakfast all needs met and gorgeous tasting homemade breakfast.
All dietary needs met
- Picturesque bed and breakfast very close to the historic Stratford upon Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace. Very friendly host and great breakfast!
- Our host was truly lovely, and made a delicious breakfast every morning. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rowington Warwickshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rowington Warwickshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rowington Warwickshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rowington Warwickshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!