10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rowhedge Essex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowhedge Essex is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rowhedge Essex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowhedge Essex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowhedge Essex. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rowhedge Essex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rowhedge Essex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rowhedge Essex:
The Hideaway Retreat Suites
Featuring a sun terrace, The Hideaway Retreat Suites is located in Colchester, just 27 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Ipswich is 14 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a dining area and/or patio. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven. A microwave and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries in every unit. Towels are featured.Chelmsford is 23 miles from The Hideaway Retreat Suites. London Southend Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very comfortable bedrooms and they left a good selection of food and easy to find the property ,The hosts were very friend;y and were waiting for us to show us around on arrival . Very happy to stay here
- The suite was excellent accommodation with an en-suite bathroom. There is another room which utilises a separate bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. The hosts have moved from a B&B to a self catering arrangement and supply a microwave, counter top oven and fridge as well as all crockery and cutlery.
- The hosts were pleasant and welcoming and the accommodation spotlessly clean and comfortable.
- Lovely welcome. Very comfortable, well appointed bedroom and (deep!) bath. Breakfast served at the time we wanted it. Great advice and leaflets as to what to see in Colchester. Nice and quiet so had a great sleep!
We arrived at 8:30pm, Richard & Gail welcoming us despite the late hour & showing us our room & facilities, very comfortable & well appointed
Owners planning changes to dining room to enable guests flexibility to eat their own meals in evenings
Rooms @ Restaurant 43
Located in Great Bentley, 27 miles from Southend-on-Sea, Rooms @ Restaurant 43 features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ipswich is 15 miles from Rooms @ Restaurant 43, and Colchester is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed, lovely room and great restaurant under the accomodation
Having decided to treat ourselves to a night away, we selected to stay here purely on the basis of previous excellent reviews, which particularly highlighted the beds, the shower, the cleanliness, and a fantastic breakfast as far as accommodation goes, plus the quality of ingredients, exceptional personal service and a great Shiraz in the restaurant.
We weren’t disappointed. The family has made a significant investment in this spotless and tasteful environment and it was a pleasure to stay here. It’s also excellent value for money.
We will definitely be back.
- Good nights sleep in a comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful hospitality. Good cuisine. Great location. Definitely will return.
- Friendly, helpful staff. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and to make sure we had everything we needed. Made an effort to fit us in for dinner on a very busy Saturday night forwhich we were very grateful. The porridge was great and the coffee even better.
- Everything. Another great stay thanks to Mark and the team.
Timbers Bed & Breakfast
Located in Colchester in the region of Essex, 26 miles from Southend-on-Sea, Timbers Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ipswich is 16 miles from Timbers Bed & Breakfast, and Chelmsford is 21 miles away. London Southend Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent hosting, really welcoming.when we arrived above cup of tea and home made cake was waiting for us.
- Everything was great, couldn’t ask for better.
- The room was good size, en suite facilities well stocked, welcome tray and overnight tray very good, breakfast superb and hosts friendly and informative.
Staff – Angela & Alan were great hosts, very friendly and helpful with local knowledge – even made me a fresh pot of coffee on arrival!
Room – Very clean & comfortable with all amenities you would expect in a quality hotel plus more
Breakfast – Alan takes great pride in his cooking and he did not disappoint! Great menu to choose from and all locally sourced
Area – Lovely quite surroundings to relax and only a couple of miles from town centre
10/10 – what an amazing place to stay – a little gem! Angela & Alan should be proud of their house. I would definitely recommend to anyone and when I’m in the Colchester area again, I will certainly be back at The Timbers!
- The whole experience from checking in, to departing, was an absolute pleasure. Both Alan and Angela were helpful and accommodating, with a wealth of experience of the local area. A ‘must’ stop-over if you are in the Colchester area. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable, and Alan cooks the plentiful and beautiful breakfast to perfection.
The Jasmine Room
The Jasmine Room offers accommodations in Great Bentley. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 26 miles from The Jasmine Room, and Ipswich is 15 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 25 miles away.
What an amazing little gem of a place to stay I didn’t want to leave !
Alicia made the whole stay absolutely amazing from start to finish !
The bed was so comfortable I didn’t want to get out of it! The breakfast was superb ??
Special little touches from Alicia who went the extra mile for us meant an awful lot
My two boys 3&5 had a wonderful stay and were made so welcome.
- Beautifully presented and maintained property and the owner was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. With extra touches including, fresh milk, fruit and newspaper. Also the place was and felt lovely and warm on one of the coldest days.
- The Jasmine Room is a really special property – much more than a room! This self contained cottage dates back to the 1600s, and is full of character and interesting features. An old windy staircase leads from the comfy lounge and dining area to a snug and luxurious bedroom, complete with old beams, and chandelier. Breakfast was delicious.
- Literally everything was perfect from the rooms to the food even the extra little touches like homemade fudge to the roses all of which were perfect. The main plus for me was not only how nice and friendly our host was but the fact we felt we got treated the same as what I feel anyone else would even tho we are younger. Me and my partner both feel some places give a different service depending on age but this stay we felt so welcome could not recommend this place any higher honestly amazing. Best host we have ever had one of the nicest ladies you will meet. Hundred percent be back.
- Our stay was fantastic. The B&B owner clearly went out her way to ensure we had everything we needed with nice touches including a welcome message on arrival, cracking breakfast and the self-catering room is really nicely decorated with lots of character. Just a shame we ran out of time to use the hot-tub so will have to return.
- What an amazing little gem of a place to stay I didn’t want to leave !
Woodview B&B Colchester
Woodview B&B Colchester offers accommodations in Birch. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southend-on-Sea is 21 miles from Woodview B&B Colchester, and Ipswich is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room with an amazing outdoor area, comfortable bed and perfect bathroom facilities. The Owners are very welcoming and polite.
- Carefully converted row of 17th century cottages….what a surprise
- Lovely hostess. Warm, comfortable accomodation. The dogs were an added bonus!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and had a good choice. The room was comfy and clean.
- Exceptional, i never do reviews but this place was excellent above and beyond friendly and great place to stay i will be back
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Barnfield B&B offers accommodations in Saint Osyth, just 23 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ipswich is 19 miles from Barnfield B&B, and Colchester is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 22 miles from Barnfield B&B.
- Fantastic people and the place is amazing. I will be back soon and hopefully i will stay longer. Liked allot the garden and the fire pit ?
Personal greeting on arrival, upgraded room, vegan food and drink supplied, decent brand of hot drinks in room, large choice at breakfast, comfy bed, towels and toiletries supplied.
Near beach and nature reserve.
- It was very good so we both liked it that is my farther and me
- What a lovely place, nice location with a beautiful garden and eggs from Christine’s hens for breakfast. Very friendly and welcoming, would definitely visit again.
Very friendly host. Breakfast cooked to order, had to choose night before.
Harry’s Bar & Restaurant B & B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harry’s Bar & Restaurant B & B offers accommodations in Thorpe le Soken. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southend-on-Sea is 29 miles from Harry’s Bar & Restaurant B & B, and Ipswich is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room .. Chloe and Leanne could not do enough to accommodate us . I would def stay at this hotel again .
- Location, friendliness, quality of food. Great assistance from staff. Help with booking taxis, etc.
- The Room, dinning room , bar , food and staff was great. just a problem with hot water.
- Room looked worth way more than it cost. Helpful staff, nothing was too much of an ask. Location was ideal due to a spa trip and the room was incredibly spacious.
- Everything was very good staff were very nice friendly and helpful nice village easy excess to the coast many areas to visit also Clacton outlet shopping
Located in Nayland in the region of Suffolk, 31 miles from Southend-on-Sea, Stourbank Cottage features a terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Ipswich is 13 miles from Stourbank Cottage, and Colchester is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Sue is very warm and helpful person. Everything perfect. Village is beautiful.
It was a treat to have a cabin to ourselves.
Nice garden with countryside views.
Lovely host with a wealth of enthusiasm.
Great pub with restaurant was just a short walk away.
Peaceful little village with some short walking tracks.
- Beautiful garden and setting near a river in a lovely village, lovely comfortable bed and nice breakfast with a very friendly and informative owner.
- Location, in a quaint suffolk village.su was the perfect host,charming and helpful,nothing to much trouble. Excellent breakfast. Give the hotels a miss, this is the place for perfect bliss!
We really enjoyed taking the boat out – great that it is free to use. Also got offered free use of bikes (although we did not get time to use them!).
The beautiful garden.
The many windows in the log cottage which makes the place nice and bright and makes you feel like you’re immersed in the garden.
Situated in Clacton-on-Sea, 26.1 miles from Southend-on-Sea, Olderfleet features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have access to a shared bathroom.There is a garden at the property, which guests are welcome to use. The property offers bike storage for both bicycles and motorbikes.Clacton Pier which has an amusement park, is just a 10-minute walk away. Clacton beach is just 5 minutes away.Ipswich is 18.6 miles from Olderfleet, while Colchester is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Stansted Airport, 49.7 miles from the property.
- A real home from home, very friendly and comfortable.
- Had a lovely time working and staying at olderfleet I’ve been a number of times now and suitable me perfect ! Large delicious filling breakfast as well!!
- Owner very friendly nothing too much trouble. Spotlessly clean and comfy. Great breakfast.
- Friendliness of owners and host. Lovely cosy atmosphere. Extremely clean and safe location. Breakfast was filling and tasty. I have stayed in places all over the world but there was something magical and special about this place – there was just a nice vibe.
- Everything I needed, no stress, clean and very friendly, great cooked breakfast, 3 min walk to station
Seaside and Countryside
Featuring a garden and free WiFi throughout the property, Seaside and Countryside is located in Clacton-on-Sea.Southend-on-Sea is 27.3 miles from Seaside and Countryside, while Ipswich is 16.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 26.1 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rowhedge Essex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rowhedge Essex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rowhedge Essex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rowhedge Essex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!